Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: why are regular posters not posting regularly now?

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 12 Jan 2015 10:10 #181

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Here's the thread members can use to duke it out--

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/65021-the-pugilist-thread.html

Thanks. :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 12 Jan 2015 11:53 #182

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17081
  • Likes received: 1801
Zorro wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
It's because there is a connection between Hitler and Israel, without H, Israel may not have been, so the connection is there, It's just a matter if posters think that the connection is a consequence or a schedule being met.

But you're right, WW2 is over, thing is Israel one way or another is the legacy of it.

Actually WW2 aint over, the menace moved from Germany to the US, and the fight on communism is carried out by the CIA.

That's where the forum needs to be, instead of stuck in 1930/40's .

I thought you and your little friends here didn't want to talk about WWII? What you really mean is you don't want others to discuss the topic when it's outside YOUR accepted narrative. Well your thought policing is futile. I will make sure the war thread stays at the top in general.

I'm not thought policing, think what you want, what I mean in simple terms is that the forum is a bit stuck in WW2, it's like a copy&paste revisionist webpage.

Surely that would be ok for a thread, perhaps two, I've discussed it too, so I'm including myself and my own posts, it's taking over the forum a bit and bringing on episodes of epileptic activity for zax.

All I'm suggesting is the worlds woes are not all down to Jews, Jews have to live in the same system as the rest of us, so they're damaging themselves too if indeed they are responsible as you say.

There might be a Zionist and a corporate influence on the cogs that turn the world system, a bit like an oil, or a recycled pressure thus some engineering takes place, though I think if we concentrate on the system rather than the maintenance of the system then a larger picture is presented, to save the forum from all the squabbling it's the system that needs discussing throughout it, not 'Jewish power' only.

Everyone seems to know eachothers points of view on it, I get the feeling (I may be wrong) that you like to discuss Jewry because it binds you to certain other posters as 'friends' and is used as a measure of 'friendship'.

You would find a lot more 'friends' on SF.

:dunno:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2015 12:15 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 12 Jan 2015 12:10 #183

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17081
  • Likes received: 1801
I agree with zorro in the aspect that avacyn wants to fill his other forum, he seems to want to be a moderator but has little to moderate.

Yet there is no rules against that, I don't think he's doing it in a sneaky way, even when he tries to undermine novum in the process, I'm not sure that avacyn should continue doing that, it's more likely to make people think he's being a tosspot than a sneaky snake, it's not like what he's doing is in anyway hidden, he's also tried to cause disharmony here at times, in another tactic for trying to suck people into his 'other forum'.

Again though, it's hardly sneaky or snake like, it's more like being blunt, I don't think it's going to work out well for him using such tactics, and I certainly won't be sucked in now that he appears to have changed his tactics once again.

I'm glad hes back posting though, I'm waiting to see what else he's going to present in his repertoire :yup:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2015 12:11 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 12 Jan 2015 23:17 #184

  • bd
  • Guest
  • bd's Avatar
wiikkidd wrote:
Because a small idiotic handfull of post whores obsessed with turning any thread into yet ANOTHER WWII reach around while chanting the word 'jew' without ever thinking about a much greater for........the deity the Talmud gang draw's it's power to take over each and every place they pitch a tent and or bitch. Putzy too.

more likely because of odious cretins like you and orangeaid
vile slimy c-u-n-t-s, both.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 12 Jan 2015 23:36 #185

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17081
  • Likes received: 1801
bd wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Because a small idiotic handfull of post whores obsessed with turning any thread into yet ANOTHER WWII reach around while chanting the word 'jew' without ever thinking about a much greater for........the deity the Talmud gang draw's it's power to take over each and every place they pitch a tent and or bitch. Putzy too.

more likely because of odious cretins like you and orangeaid
vile slimy c-u-n-t-s, both.



novum

:nilly:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 13 Jan 2015 01:35 #186

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1833
Blue_Tackler wrote:
It's because there is a connection between Hitler and Israel, without H, Israel may not have been, so the connection is there, It's just a matter if posters think that the connection is a consequence or a schedule being met.

But you're right, WW2 is over, thing is Israel one way or another is the legacy of it.

Actually WW2 aint over, the menace moved from Germany to the US, and the fight on communism is carried out by the CIA.

That's where the forum needs to be, instead of stuck in 1930/40's .

Whoaaa...

WW2 aint over because

Germany is still occupied

We are all still at war as per 1984

but especially
the fight on communism is carried out by the CIA

Oh no. The CIA IS communist, and the administration in the USA is Marxist. Only patriots like Patten (murdered) Kennedy (assassinated) and Mc Carthy (taken down then murdered) were truly anticommunist. Why would the Jew World Order be anticommunist? Communism is Judaism
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Grolongo

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 13 Jan 2015 01:50 #187

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17081
  • Likes received: 1801
rodin wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
It's because there is a connection between Hitler and Israel, without H, Israel may not have been, so the connection is there, It's just a matter if posters think that the connection is a consequence or a schedule being met.

But you're right, WW2 is over, thing is Israel one way or another is the legacy of it.

Actually WW2 aint over, the menace moved from Germany to the US, and the fight on communism is carried out by the CIA.

That's where the forum needs to be, instead of stuck in 1930/40's .

Whoaaa...

WW2 aint over because

Germany is still occupied

We are all still at war as per 1984

but especially
the fight on communism is carried out by the CIA

Oh no. The CIA IS communist, and the administration in the USA is Marxist. Only patriots like Patten (murdered) Kennedy (assassinated) and Mc Carthy (taken down then murdered) were truly anticommunist. Why would the Jew World Order be anticommunist? Communism is Judaism

Have you any idea how may conflicts, coups, terrorist funding the USA/CIA have been involved in, in thr name of fighting communism since Hitler lost his place, I could Google a long list, though you could find out yourself. The Vietnam war was for example to prevent the spread of communism in the region, or I suppose you have another theory for that conflict? The USA is a private funding system, medicine, health, etc.... It's not a common community communism, it's an I'm all right jack FU way of being, no shared wealth or principle of communism, rather it's a capitalist agenda nation :yup:

PS Zionists are nationalists not communists :up:

Pssst Noddy, I guess you didn't find the time to watch it truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/64539-the-power-principle.html
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 13 Jan 2015 02:19 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 16 Oct 2016 13:40 #188

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
zax wrote:
Some of us had to do odd jobs with Novum to fund a front end loader to clear away the shit building up on the forum.,and are now taking turns shoving it over to the DIF Pit. :chuckle:

Your turn Novum.

Here's the key--




Give the key to Pepe on Monday. :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2016 08:20 #189

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Huh,I knew that key was around somewhere^^^^^^ :D

Perhaps they are waiting five days. :cool:


Anyway here's a tidbit of news --


World’s Largest Ice Sheet Melting Rapidly From Below

yournewswire.com/worlds-largest-ice-sheet-melting-rapidly-from-below/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2016 16:47 #190

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
zax wrote:
Huh,I knew that key was around somewhere^^^^^^ :D

Perhaps they are waiting five days. :cool:


Anyway here's a tidbit of news --


World’s Largest Ice Sheet Melting Rapidly From Below

yournewswire.com/worlds-largest-ice-sheet-melting-rapidly-from-below/

How else would ice melt?
Ice always melts from below.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2016 20:17 #191

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 345
Whilst pollution is not good under any circumstances and we should do everything we can to avoid such
the World has a self regulating cooler system called " water". If everything gets too hot then this substance
"evaporates" and returns back to Earth as "rain" cooling the planet.

However , IMO, a problem regarding the World and it's health is just around the corner and that is oil.
If we accept that the World is a living thing then oil must be there for a reason. When it is gone. Then it
is gone. If the planet Earth needs oil to survive then future generations are fucked.
Water is a red herring and irrelevant. You cannot lose water . It can't go anywhere. There is the same amount
of water on the planet as there has ever been. The same cannot be said about oil.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2016 20:25 #192

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1833
hokuspokus wrote:
Whilst pollution is not good under any circumstances and we should do everything we can to avoid such
the World has a self regulating cooler system called " water". If everything gets too hot then this substance
"evaporates" and returns back to Earth as "rain" cooling the planet.

However , IMO, a problem regarding the World and it's health is just around the corner and that is oil.
If we accept that the World is a living thing then oil must be there for a reason. When it is gone. Then it
is gone. If the planet Earth needs oil to survive then future generations are fucked.
Water is a red herring and irrelevant. You cannot lose water . It can't go anywhere. There is the same amount
of water on the planet as there has ever been. The same cannot be said about oil.

Oil is essentially an unlimited geological resource, not a rapidly expiring fossil fuel.

truth-zone.net/forum/planet-earth/64198-the-expanding-earth-is-for-sure.html
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2016 20:27 #193

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Oil is most certainly NOT unlimited.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: hokuspokus, GMP

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2016 20:37 #194

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 345
rodin wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
Whilst pollution is not good under any circumstances and we should do everything we can to avoid such
the World has a self regulating cooler system called " water". If everything gets too hot then this substance
"evaporates" and returns back to Earth as "rain" cooling the planet.

However , IMO, a problem regarding the World and it's health is just around the corner and that is oil.
If we accept that the World is a living thing then oil must be there for a reason. When it is gone. Then it
is gone. If the planet Earth needs oil to survive then future generations are fucked.
Water is a red herring and irrelevant. You cannot lose water . It can't go anywhere. There is the same amount
of water on the planet as there has ever been. The same cannot be said about oil.

Oil is essentially an unlimited geological resource, not a rapidly expiring fossil fuel.

truth-zone.net/forum/planet-earth/64198-the-expanding-earth-is-for-sure.html

Seriously. It's not. Whilst oil is made by the Earth, when you burn oil . It's gone and not recycled.
How quick can 1 litre of oil be burned Vs how quick can the Earth replenish 1 litre of oil?
Do the maths.
The lager I am drinking will be pissed out , recycled, and will be your early morning cuppa next week. Enjoy!.
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 20:38 by hokuspokus.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2016 20:56 #195

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1833
bd wrote:
Oil is most certainly NOT unlimited.

Oh look

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/midland-texas-mammoth-oil-discovery/

Keeps being found.
Finding abiotic hydrocarbons in the Lost City sea vent fluids is the second discovery in recent years adding weight to the abiotic theory of the origin of oil.

As WND reported in 2005, a NASA probe to Titan, the giant moon of Saturn, discovered abundant Carbon-13 methane that the agency declared to be abiotic in origin.


Read more at www.wnd.com/2008/02/45838/#wVVVOpOMK0JezuvI.99
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2016 21:07 #196

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 345
rodin wrote:
bd wrote:
Oil is most certainly NOT unlimited.

Oh look

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/midland-texas-mammoth-oil-discovery/

Keeps being found.
Finding abiotic hydrocarbons in the Lost City sea vent fluids is the second discovery in recent years adding weight to the abiotic theory of the origin of oil.

As WND reported in 2005, a NASA probe to Titan, the giant moon of Saturn, discovered abundant Carbon-13 methane that the agency declared to be abiotic in origin.


Read more at www.wnd.com/2008/02/45838/#wVVVOpOMK0JezuvI.99


As soon as I came across "suggests" and " theory" then the shop steward in me kicked in and
dismissed it as nothing, because their are alternative "theories" that "suggest" otherwise.

As for NASA!!?????
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 21:08 by hokuspokus.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2016 22:05 #197

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Leave aside all negative aspects, this is quite good for a tiny TRUTH ZONE forum at 11pm my time on a Monday evening:






:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 22:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2016 22:44 #198

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5419
  • Likes received: 883
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Leave aside all negative aspects, this is quite good for a tiny TRUTH ZONE forum at 11pm my time on a Monday evening:






:)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh so the forum is growing, so the window licking twins U-Boat commander Zorro and his tongue in the ass sidekick window licker orange are wrong then, thanks for the confirmation Frau :cool2:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2016 22:57 #199

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
rodin wrote:
bd wrote:
Oil is most certainly NOT unlimited.

Oh look

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/midland-texas-mammoth-oil-discovery/

Keeps being found.
Finding abiotic hydrocarbons in the Lost City sea vent fluids is the second discovery in recent years adding weight to the abiotic theory of the origin of oil.

As WND reported in 2005, a NASA probe to Titan, the giant moon of Saturn, discovered abundant Carbon-13 methane that the agency declared to be abiotic in origin.


Read more at www.wnd.com/2008/02/45838/#wVVVOpOMK0JezuvI.99

WND is a garbage news site.
Little or no truth is to be found there.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 23:10 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2016 23:07 #200

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7415
  • Likes received: 1585
rodin wrote:
bd wrote:
Oil is most certainly NOT unlimited.

Oh look

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/midland-texas-mammoth-oil-discovery/

Keeps being found.
Finding abiotic hydrocarbons in the Lost City sea vent fluids is the second discovery in recent years adding weight to the abiotic theory of the origin of oil.

As WND reported in 2005, a NASA probe to Titan, the giant moon of Saturn, discovered abundant Carbon-13 methane that the agency declared to be abiotic in origin.


Read more at www.wnd.com/2008/02/45838/#wVVVOpOMK0JezuvI.99

Rodin, rodin, rodin... There haven't been sent "probes" to Titan. It is IMPOSSIBLE.

And oil is certainly not abiotic or unlimited; biomarker analysis and the complex structures refute that idea, that was only presented by Soviets (!) because they couldn't find the source rock for their Siberian oils.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 23:08 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.