Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: why are regular posters not posting regularly now?

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 23:27 #21

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Avacyn wrote:
Another thing to think about...

The server costs are not fully paid. The donations run out sometime in January. What will happen when we hit that date?

Im sure some clueless fooker will pay it. :wissl: :chuckle: .. the server costs here are small potatoes compared to what some clueless fookers spend day in day out. :hahano:

What happens on free forums when you dont actually own your own data and some boss man in a place far away decides to pull the rug? :chuckle:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2014 23:29 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 23:54 #22

• novum
  • Platinum Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
The big problem, you see, is that Novum is a pitiful man-child who cannot understand the concept of being in charge of the place.

Whooooooooaaaaaaaaaa

I missed the pitiful man-child insult thrown at you Novum :facepalm:

This from Avacyn who plays errr ummm magic games and has a forum for magic games....faaaaacking ell, you just cant make this shit up :larf:

Myself and avacyn disagree on moderation here... and no matter how much he whines and calls people mentally ill etc, it wont change how things are done here. And... I know that Frog and myself also have the same outlook on how the forum should be moderated... its beyond reasonable doubt as we often discuss this, even again very recently. :thumbup:

Avacyn is not the first to want things done his way...and to want people and or their posts to be censored/removed... wont be the last.

People are free to create their own niche forums obviously... and we expect these things to occur... myself and Frog have talked about this from the beginning, and wont be getting our undies in a bunch like people on DIF did :chuckle: ... we know people have different political outlooks and areas of interest among other things, and different levels of tolerance for opinions that differ to their own... and this means that people might want to create an environment where they can do things the way they please.

But TZ will be here and remain to be an all inclusive forum that will be moderated in a non authoritarian manner... a place that people can come back to regardless of what else is going on.

Thats my 33 cents for the day. :thumbup: :larf:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2014 23:54 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: SPIGot, Frothy, wiikkidd

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 00:02 #23

novum wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
The big problem, you see, is that Novum is a pitiful man-child who cannot understand the concept of being in charge of the place.

Whooooooooaaaaaaaaaa

I missed the pitiful man-child insult thrown at you Novum :facepalm:

This from Avacyn who plays errr ummm magic games and has a forum for magic games....faaaaacking ell, you just cant make this shit up :larf:

Myself and avacyn disagree on moderation here... and no matter how much he whines and calls people mentally ill etc, it wont change how things are done here. And... I know that Frog and myself also have the same outlook on how the forum should be moderated... its beyond reasonable doubt as we often discuss this, even again very recently. :thumbup:

Avacyn is not the first to want things done his way...and to want people and or their posts to be censored/removed... wont be the last.

People are free to create their own niche forums obviously... and we expect these things to occur... myself and Frog have talked about this from the beginning, and wont be getting our undies in a bunch like people on DIF did :chuckle: ... we know people have different political outlooks and areas of interest among other things, and different levels of tolerance for opinions that differ to their own... and this means that people might want to create an environment where they can do things the way they please.

But TZ will be here and remain to be an all inclusive forum that will be moderated in a non authoritarian manner... a place that people can come back to regardless of what else is going on.

Thats my 33 cents for the day. :thumbup: :larf:

Well said, people will come and go, thats life on the internet and in real :thumbup:

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 00:14 #24

• angus macoatup
wiikkidd wrote:
angus macoatup wrote:
Cinta wrote:

If you want to choose evil then do so;
but don't judge others if they want to fight it.

There you have it! Who said I wanted to choose evil? My post was =why are regular posters not posting regularly now? I'm not choosing sides with Jews or Nazi's, Christians or Devil worshippers :iitm: did you? from way up high in your lofty but surely lonely position as the only true opinion that matters in this world, read an entirely different post to mine? :yup: So, you're saying people have stopped posting, because you, the superhero, are too good at fighting evil for them to stay on here? :O I have a vision of you now that will stay in my mind whenever I see your name, I.E.= Del boy and Rodney in their superhero outfits dashing through the night! :D 'This time next year cinta, we'll be millionaires'! :chuckle: You really need to get a grip on reality! :iitm:
Who the HELL are you poster? Can not sign in and become a regular member that you speak of eh? Just another 'guest troll'.
I'm just another onlooker, basically :cool2: I was going to join up and put a decent donation towards whatever is owed to keep this site going for another 12 months, but honestly my dear fellow, is it worth keeping this site going? I think we all know in our heart of hearts that the true answer is in the negative!
My conscience simply wouldn't allow me to become an accomplice to all this hatred of Jews and Nazis garbage,pointing the finger, the name calling and the belittling of others! Most of my adult life I've tried to do good things, albeit in small ways, for other people, but with some, you win, and with others, you lose! My wife would rather I donate money to the Soi Dog Rescue, or the P.D.S.A. or some animal charity, as important as that may be, I feel that humans should be allowed to have a voice too! I would never donate to big charities because we all know how much gets creamed off to pay the C.E.O.'s and other piranhas that feed off the unfortunates they're supposed to help! I can buy a homeless person a meal and help them, and myself, to feel good momentarily, but I want more than that, I want to donate to something that helps lots of people to feel good whilst sharing honest exchanges of ideas, genuine ideas, with each other! I've already donated to another site where I feel someone is being exploited by the powers that be just because they dare to speak the truth! Sorry if this doesn't answer all your questions, but please let me say that this site is at present, a disaster zone!

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 02:23 #25

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
angus macoatup wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
angus macoatup wrote:
Cinta wrote:

There you have it! Who said I wanted to choose evil? My post was =why are regular posters not posting regularly now? I'm not choosing sides with Jews or Nazi's, Christians or Devil worshippers :iitm: did you? from way up high in your lofty but surely lonely position as the only true opinion that matters in this world, read an entirely different post to mine? :yup: So, you're saying people have stopped posting, because you, the superhero, are too good at fighting evil for them to stay on here? :O I have a vision of you now that will stay in my mind whenever I see your name, I.E.= Del boy and Rodney in their superhero outfits dashing through the night! :D 'This time next year cinta, we'll be millionaires'! :chuckle: You really need to get a grip on reality! :iitm:
Who the HELL are you poster? Can not sign in and become a regular member that you speak of eh? Just another 'guest troll'.
I'm just another onlooker, basically :cool2: I was going to join up and put a decent donation towards whatever is owed to keep this site going for another 12 months, but honestly my dear fellow, is it worth keeping this site going? I think we all know in our heart of hearts that the true answer is in the negative!
My conscience simply wouldn't allow me to become an accomplice to all this hatred of Jews and Nazis garbage,pointing the finger, the name calling and the belittling of others! Most of my adult life I've tried to do good things, albeit in small ways, for other people, but with some, you win, and with others, you lose! My wife would rather I donate money to the Soi Dog Rescue, or the P.D.S.A. or some animal charity, as important as that may be, I feel that humans should be allowed to have a voice too! I would never donate to big charities because we all know how much gets creamed off to pay the C.E.O.'s and other piranhas that feed off the unfortunates they're supposed to help! I can buy a homeless person a meal and help them, and myself, to feel good momentarily, but I want more than that, I want to donate to something that helps lots of people to feel good whilst sharing honest exchanges of ideas, genuine ideas, with each other! I've already donated to another site where I feel someone is being exploited by the powers that be just because they dare to speak the truth! Sorry if this doesn't answer all your questions, but please let me say that this site is at present, a disaster zone!
Long winded bugger, eh? NOW, I asked if you would join ....not hit you up for cash. And that last remark is a literal give away you have not been to the DIF that is DICK (inserted) 'Tater Icke Zone to see 1st hand what Disaster Zone looks like with the carnage of a handful of degenerate moderators & trolls. When you find that Shangri-La of a web site, let the world know about. 'till then are you a Christian or an atheist?

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 08:43 #26

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Problem Blue Tackler does not comply with the forum Neo Nazi hyena pack, fake Christian bullshit.

Reaction ava'sin wrote
You know, on any other forum, Blue Tack would have been banned a long time ago

Solution Phuck off and post on your 'other forums' :up:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2014 08:55 by Frothy.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 09:09 #27

Blue_Tackler wrote:
Problem Blue Tackler does not comply with the forum Neo Nazi hyena pack, fake Christian bullshit.

Reaction ava'sin wrote
You know, on any other forum, Blue Tack would have been banned a long time ago

Solution Phuck off and post on your 'other forums' :up:

Blunt and to the point :D

I really dont understand why people are complaining about the forum :conf: There are a multitude of forums out there to post on, dont slam the door on your way out in a strop :umm: :hmm: :cool2:
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 09:15 #28

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
angus wrote
What's happened to such people as jaxdreaming, korebolt, nailtown slim, and scores of other people?

Well I can't speak for them, I don't know much about jaxdreaming but the other two are probably re-evaluating their positions.

Lest us not forget some of the other posters that left such as Thor, Pheony and Hexhammer, to name but a few, they left when the forum was hijacked by Neo Nazis.

What's happened is that TZ has changed from a discussion platform into a Neo Nazi agenda spreading outlet.

Posters who oppose this have either left due to not wanting to be part of it, or have been harassed.

Posters who remain and oppose the Neo Nazi agenda such as myself have been labelled 'Jew' 'hasbara' 'communist' and many other terms that are used in a negative and teasing context.

The forum has become rather childish, Neo Nazis are very childish, it's a playground mentality, it puts people off.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 11:16 #29

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
angus macoatup wrote:
Cinta wrote:

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME.

Furthermore ,I would like you to give your opinion on the threads here.
Are you a White Aryan White Supremist ?
I would like you to give comments on the threads.
Then we will see where you stand,and how hypocrite this comment
has turned turned out to be.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2014 11:19 by Cinta.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 14:05 #30

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
angus macoatup wrote:
I've noticed lately that some of the posters on this forum who always had a lot to say, at regular intervals, don't appear to show any interest at all lately, some seemed to have gone altogether! :dunno: Is it all this Jew or Nazi, Christian or Devil worshipper, no middle ground, bollocks that's doing it? Some people on here still posting regularly, and they know who they are, keep picking up the Nazi / Jew ball and kicking it back into the game! I'm sure there are many potential members put off by all this backbiting, backstabbing crap! What's happened to such people as jaxdreaming, korebolt, nailtown slim, and scores of other people? Although on opposite sides of the fence, apparently :roll: , pfizzypop and cinta
keep trying to tear each others eyes out with all this Jew / Nazi rubbish whilst at least two other agents on here fan the flames very gently from the side lines, they also know very well who they are! No one is ever 100% certain of who they're talking to on any site, we are bound, by nature itself, to be suspicious of anyone who wants to be everyone's friend, but no one seems even willing to see another point of view but their own!

Well yes naturally!
Once the Nazi & the Jew stories turn into fanaticism its time to have a rest from the fanatic once.

Why .....?

Because its simply getting boring & monotone looking at the same stonewall!
Expose its the original intent? :dunno:

The day all turning silent & turning there back to the monotone once; is the day real truth gets revealed.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2014 14:21 by Mario.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 19:52 #31

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
wikkkflop needs to be banned. There might be some hope for Orangeaids...
But the forum would be happier without wikkkplop... more people will post with him gone.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 20:09 #32

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Mr Happy wrote:
wikkkflop needs to be banned. There might be some hope for Orangeaids...
But the forum would be happier without wikkkplop... more people will post with him gone.
These post you bring upon yourself slappy, they indicate a very bad holiday for you & your yours. I have yet to lay into you as you so very well earned w/your wishing DEATH to fellow members here & their innocent family as well. You've blasphemed Christ on day of all days & praised Satan to do your murderous bidding. And all the while asking the main man himself to ban me. Sober old boy, or is this typical behavior that you've accumulated/cultivated in your short time here on earth?
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 20:11 #33

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2014 20:15 by wiikkidd.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 20:22 #34

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Nobody likes you wickslop.

Die. Put a hosepipe from your exhaust into your shitheap car. Get in it. Turn the key. Relax.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 21:15 #35

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Mr Happy wrote:

Die. Put a hosepipe from your exhaust into your shitheap car. Get in it. Turn the key. Relax.
Why? Why would I do what failed you now what, half dozen times? Wishing death, murder, curses, hexes and death upon myself and other members suggests a very real problem between thy ears limey. Your hand alone has brought the state your in today. These words you have typed the last few weeks are what? Criminal & morally wrong. What is the option left for you? Sobriety? Doctor's medications? New Ager chants? Bleak i'd n't?
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic, Avacyn

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 21:34 #36

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Mr Happy wrote:

I think the forum is a better place with him around.

:)
It was always going to happen!!

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 22:26 #37

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I tend to agree with Wolfy's last post on this thread.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2014 22:27 by Frothy.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 23:14 #38

• Zephirop
Mr Happy wrote:

Are you on some hardcore pain relief? That's the third time I've seen you tell someone to kill themselves in a week I think...it's extremely ghoulish to do that...imo.

I think wiikidd is incredibly hard to follow at times...and can be annoying...but there really is no need for the level of vitriol we're getting here.

Not fair game that angle is it?
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 23:31 #39

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Zephirop wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

Are you on some hardcore pain relief? That's the third time I've seen you tell someone to kill themselves in a week I think...it's extremely ghoulish to do that...imo.

I think wiikidd is incredibly hard to follow at times...and can be annoying...but there really is no need for the level of vitriol we're getting here.

Your British right? They do have a time following my triple speak.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 25 Dec 2014 23:37 #40

• Zephirop
wiikkidd wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

Your British right? They do have a time following my triple speak.

Yep...English to be precise...:)
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare