Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: why are regular posters not posting regularly now?

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 07:15 #41

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Mr Happy wrote:
Nobody likes you wickslop.

Die. Put a hosepipe from your exhaust into your shitheap car. Get in it. Turn the key. Relax.
How would you know who likes what & what not?

Lets say it like this ............
If I'm real honest I would conclude like this after observation.

If I would be in a forced major & would live in the mountain & sit alone on my camp fire.

And two guys would come along which are wondering around in the mountain ending up coming past my camp side; one with the name "Mr Happy" & another with the name "wiikkidd".......
I rather have "wiikkidd" sharing nature with me.

To me it appears "Mr Happy" is a very unhappy individual for a long time already.
Its the way you express yourself which gives it all away.

In case of "wiikkidd" he hates the organizations which lied to everyone including himself & now its pay back time.
As I said if it would come to make a forced choice I rather have "wiikkidd" close by; this also would provide me with safety from all these lying organizations & no Pope dressed in pink would ever come close to me!

But in your case I would worry because who would protect me from you & your mindset??
To me its even written in your member name used which gives it away! ............
knowing this World is upside down & what people pretend to be is in most cases 95% exactly the opposite from reality.

You are not "Mr Happy" at all; but Mr very Frustrated as far I can make out!

One thing is clear to me .........
those which hate the symbolic meaning of Christ & or the Jesus meaning; means you personally MUST, MUST be on the wrong path like so many Jewish & many others have taken the wrong path in the past & present!

I do not ever follow any Religion organizations on earth ......... but the two symbolic items you clearly show hate towards; are clearly the wrong target!

Don't ever hate or kill the messenger and the message of something ........
but look into the message & research into it to find out what it could really mean!

Could I be wrong?? :ponda:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2014 07:40 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 10:44 #42

• eat the peasants
Mario wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

Die. Put a hosepipe from your exhaust into your shitheap car. Get in it. Turn the key. Relax.

If I would be in a forced major & would live in the mountain & sit alone on my camp fire.

And two guys would come along which are wondering around in the mountain ending up coming past my camp side; one with the name "Mr Happy" & another with the name "wiikkidd".......

To me it appears "Mr Happy" is a very unhappy individual for a long time already.

In case of "wiikkidd" he hates the organizations which lied to everyone including himself & now its pay back time.
As I said if it would come to make a forced choice I rather have "wiikkidd" close by; this also would provide me with safety from all these lying organizations & no Pope dressed in pink would ever come close to me!

But in your case I would worry because who would protect me from you & your mindset??
To me its even written in your member name used which gives it away! ............
knowing this World is upside down & what people pretend to be is in most cases 95% exactly the opposite from reality.

those which hate the symbolic meaning of Christ & or the Jesus meaning; means you personally MUST, MUST be on the wrong path like so many Jewish & many others have taken the wrong path in the past & present!

I do not ever follow any Religion organizations on earth ......... but the two symbolic items you clearly show hate towards; are clearly the wrong target!

but look into the message & research into it to find out what it could really mean!

@ oiram @

Choose wikki wacky? he'd have you on your knees every night mate, and it wouldn't just be for prayer sessions either! :wissl: No, it would have to be Mr Happy for me, at least his constant moaning and groaning would keep any wild animals away from your camp! :yup: :thumbup:
And as my name suggests, if push comes to shove, I could eat him, but I couldn't eat wikki wacky :noway: I've had a taste of religion before, and never liked it! :noway:

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 10:45 #43

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I think you're right with the final part of you last post mario I don't think anyone should hate Jesus, whether they believe that he existed or is even the son of God.

To me we are all the sons and daughters of God, though I don't believe that God is a particular being, I hate the concept that God is a 'being' though I don't hate the idea of a supreme force called God nor it's messengers.

I don't think that there is room for the hatred of elemental forces or spirits, I like the wind that blows me along but dislike the wind that hampers me, thus it is not the wind that I dislike it's my chosen direction.

Most hate is self hate and a mental issue within a mind, I only hate one thing, and that's the human condition to make God into a being, when you clap your hands you are clapping God, God is your will, not the receiver of your applause. :up:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2014 10:51 by Frothy.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 11:00 #44

• eat the peasants
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I think you're right with the final part of you last post mario I don't think anyone should hate Jesus, whether they believe that he existed or is even the son of God.

To me we are all the sons and daughters of God, though I don't believe that God is a particular being, I hate the concept that God is a 'being' though I don't hate the idea of a supreme force called God nor it's messengers.

I don't think that there is room for the hatred of elemental forces or spirits, I like the wind that blows me along but dislike the wind that hampers me, thus it is not the wind that I dislike it's my chosen direction.

Most hate is self hate and a mental issue within a mind, I only hate one thing, and that's the human condition to make God into a being, when you clap your hands you are clapping God, God is your will, not the receiver of your applause. :up:

Jesus? :dunno: a made up person, he never existed, part of a mind control system to keep the idiots in their place, friggin' hell, I bet you believe in Peter Pan, Santa and the Easter Bunny too, here's a bit of good news for the gullible, I just saw Elvis Presley going by on a skateboard, he was having a race with Camilla Parker Bowles and Stephen Hawking!

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 11:22 #45

eat the peasants wrote:
Mario wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

@ oiram @

Choose wikki wacky? he'd have you on your knees every night mate, and it wouldn't just be for prayer sessions either! :wissl: No, it would have to be Mr Happy for me, at least his constant moaning and groaning would keep any wild animals away from your camp! :yup: :thumbup:
And as my name suggests, if push comes to shove, I could eat him, but I couldn't eat wikki wacky :noway: I've had a taste of religion before, and never liked it! :noway:

lol you sound like mikey mikey :roll:

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 12:08 #46

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
eat the peasants wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Jesus? :dunno: a made up person, he never existed, part of a mind control system to keep the idiots in their place, friggin' hell, I bet you believe in Peter Pan, Santa and the Easter Bunny too, here's a bit of good news for the gullible, I just saw Elvis Presley going by on a skateboard, he was having a race with Camilla Parker Bowles and Stephen Hawking!

Where did I state that I believe in Jesus, or the other characters that you mention, I just don't hate Jesus, whether he was a real person or a made up one, I would not hate the man nor the concept, a messenger/message for goodness is not something I hate.

If people want their minds to be controlled that's up to them, I don't think there is anything about the records of Jesus be them real or not, to hate.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 13:39 #47

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Of course you hate Jesus Christ Tackler. You're a Jew and your culture and Talmud hates him more than any other human being.

Stop lying Jew boy.
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2014 13:39 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 19:06 #48

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
eat the peasants wrote:
Mario wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

@ oiram @

Some check this IP addy. You are likely (most likely) bd the lonely cowpoke. You really picked the correct one w/Mr. Happy. He pokes the anal tract, so it's Broke Back Mountain II you 2.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 19:18 #49

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
wikiddyfucker wrote:
...meaningless shit.....

One day you might have sex. With your cousin or sister.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2014 19:21 by Mr Cappy. Reason: kill youself wikkid. die.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 19:48 #50

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Orangeaid wrote:
Of course you hate Jesus Christ Tackler. You're a Jew and your culture and Talmud hates him more than any other human being.

Stop lying Jew boy.

You're not a Christian and I'm not a Jew, stop making up lies about things that you know nothing about.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 20:42 #51

• eat the peasants
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
eat the peasants wrote:
Mario wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

@ oiram @

lol you sound like mikey mikey :roll:

Who? :roll:

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 20:46 #52

• eat the peasants
wiikkidd wrote:
eat the peasants wrote:
Mario wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

@ oiram @

Some check this IP addy. You are likely (most likely) bd the lonely cowpoke. You really picked the correct one w/Mr. Happy. He pokes the anal tract, so it's Broke Back Mountain II you 2.
You're a clever man, Shylock, sorry a Freudian slip there, I meant Sherlock! :cool2:

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 22:33 #53

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Stop lying Jew boy.

You're not a Christian and I'm not a Jew, stop making up lies about things that you know nothing about.
Here you go again. Lying through your teeth like a good Jew. Does your Rabbi take his false teeth out for you if you do this?

I am a Christian and you a Jew.

Stop your lying Jew boy.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 22:58 #54

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
Orangeaid wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Stop lying Jew boy.

Here you go again. Lying through your teeth like a good Jew. Does your Rabbi take his false teeth out for you if you do this?

I am a Christian and you a Jew.

Stop your lying Jew boy.

Leave him be, Orangeaid, he can't help it if he is mentally ill, can he? :chuckle: I wonder if shock therapy is the only answer for him? I mean, he won't seek help, so maybe we need to force an intervention on him or something?
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 23:06 #55

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Mr Happy wrote:
wikiddyfucker wrote:
...meaningless shit.....

This 'quote' was fabricated by the sodomite that has chosen his roll as a despicable, self loathing lay about. Who will clean up after you 'appy?

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 23:37 #56

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
wiikkidd wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
wikiddyfucker wrote:
...meaningless shit.....

This 'quote' was fabricated by the sodomite that has chosen his roll as a despicable, self loathing lay about. Who will clean up after you 'appy?

Maybe Patrick will clean up after him? You know, once he has made Happy into his little girl? :dunno:

Then again, Blue Tack has been saying he wants Wolfy's penis... so maybe Happy has a chance there?

These mentally unwell types are very difficult to fathom...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 26 Dec 2014 23:57 #57

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Avacyn wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
wikiddyfucker wrote:
...meaningless shit.....

Maybe Patrick will clean up after him? You know, once he has made Happy into his little girl? :dunno:

Then again, Blue Tack has been saying he wants Wolfy's penis... so maybe Happy has a chance there?

They are certain in the gutter but not looking at the stars ;)
It was always going to happen!!
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 27 Dec 2014 10:46 #58

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
wolfy wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
wikiddyfucker wrote:
...meaningless shit.....

Oh how very droll you are. We see now how wise you are. How amazing. Like a real man. Oh how we all wish we were you.

Why are you Sanctum types making this forum even more shit?

F/u.ck off back to Sanctum..
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2014 10:47 by Mr Cappy.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 27 Dec 2014 10:58 #59

• knobmeup
  • Fresh Member
Lol at "sanctum types" :D
priceless desperation to pass the buck in action.
Take some responsibility for your own shit eh...
Go happy :facepalm:
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2014 11:00 by knobmeup.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 27 Dec 2014 11:40 #60

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Mr Happy wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
wikiddyfucker wrote:
...meaningless shit.....

Oh how very droll you are. We see now how wise you are. How amazing. Like a real man. Oh how we all wish we were you.

Why are you Sanctum types making this forum even more shit?

F/u.ck off back to Sanctum..

Lol you really have no clue do you.

:)
It was always going to happen!!
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare