Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: why are regular posters not posting regularly now?

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 27 Dec 2014 11:42 #61

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2934
  • Likes received: 972
knobmeup wrote:
Lol at "sanctum types" :D
priceless desperation to pass the buck in action.
Take some responsibility for your own shit eh...
Go happy :facepalm:

There are no sanctum types left knob :)

Merry Christmas to you and yours :)
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 27 Dec 2014 12:11 #62

  • knobmeup
  • knobmeup's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 287
  • Likes received: 86
There werent ever any such thing as a sanctum type, wolfy :)

Same to you though, enjoy the holidays in whatever way you see fit :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 27 Dec 2014 12:31 #63

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 872
  • Likes received: 129
knobwolfyup wrote:
There werent ever any such thing as a sanctum type, wolfy :)

Same to you though, enjoy the holidays in whatever way you see fit :)

Fake Jesus types.. never ending Jesus will save you and Jews are evil posts.. and I even recall a nice several page long thinly disguised anti-wog thread when I first came. Fuck, no wonder some of you folks got banned from DIF.

Posting on this forum makes you feel the same feelings that videos like this make you feel (and that is why no one wants to post):

The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2014 13:04 by Mr Cappy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 27 Dec 2014 13:58 #64

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 938
truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/64710-is-satan-real.html?start=40#144422 With belligerent post's such as these gems, why would you even show your mug around here ever again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 27 Dec 2014 16:53 #65

  • what name???
  • Guest
  • what name???'s Avatar
Mr Happy wrote:
knobwolfyup wrote:
There werent ever any such thing as a sanctum type, wolfy :)

Same to you though, enjoy the holidays in whatever way you see fit :)

Fake Jesus types.. never ending Jesus will save you and Jews are evil posts.. and I even recall a nice several page long thinly disguised anti-wog thread when I first came. Fuck, no wonder some of you folks got banned from
is this post even for real or did i imagine that someone could concoct something so baseless, so ridiculous and so puke worthy?
"anti wog" threads at the sz?
"jews are evil" threads at the sz?
Really?
:facepalm:

Why oh why do people choose to spout such drivel when a keyboard gets stuck in heir mitts?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 27 Dec 2014 17:05 #66

  • knobmeup
  • knobmeup's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 287
  • Likes received: 86
That was me btw. The forum seems to be misbehaving on my mobile.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 27 Dec 2014 18:40 #67

  • bd
  • Guest
  • bd's Avatar
Orangeaid wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Of course you hate Jesus Christ Tackler. You're a Jew and your culture and Talmud hates him more than any other human being.

Stop lying Jew boy.

You're not a Christian and I'm not a Jew, stop making up lies about things that you know nothing about.
Here you go again. Lying through your teeth like a good Jew. Does your Rabbi take his false teeth out for you if you do this?

I am a Christian and you a Jew.

Stop your lying Jew boy.

you cannot be a christian and spew such hateful bile as you do.
you are a charlatan.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 27 Dec 2014 18:47 #68

  • bd
  • Guest
  • bd's Avatar
wiikkidd wrote:
"more of the usual blend of vitriol and ignorance we have grown accustomed to hearing from wwaakkdd"

wrong again, nazi-boy ... i do not "poke the anal tract. i do not view the anus as a sex organ.
that is just one of your fantasies.

plus, this is my first appearance and second post in this thread.
however, i'm so flattered that you think about me when i'm not around.
but, sorry, your fantasy is not to be fulfilled by me.
if you are looking for someone to "poke your anal tract," you will have to look elsewhere.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 27 Dec 2014 19:40 #69

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 938
bd wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
"more of the usual blend of vitriol and ignorance we have grown accustomed to hearing from wwaakkdd"

wrong again, nazi-boy ... i do not "poke the anal tract. i do not view the anus as a sex organ.
that is just one of your fantasies.

plus, this is my first appearance and second post in this thread.
however, i'm so flattered that you think about me when i'm not around.
but, sorry, your fantasy is not to be fulfilled by me.
if you are looking for someone to "poke your anal tract," you will have to look elsewhere.
You take delight in the thought of another man's body sexually. You pretend it is 'natural'. Someday soon DIF shill-troll you will be reaping that warped Karma big time, that fee ride over there has a cost in the long haul. Strike out King, your batting a 1000.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 27 Dec 2014 22:27 #70

  • bd
  • Guest
  • bd's Avatar
wiikkidd wrote:
You take delight in the thought of another man's body sexually.
You pretend it is 'natural'..
1. yup .. darn straight. but the anus ain't part of that thought.
2. i "pretend"nothing.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 27 Dec 2014 22:48 #71

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 938
bd wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
You take delight in the thought of another man's body sexually.
You pretend it is 'natural'..
1. yup .. darn straight. but the anus ain't part of that thought.
2. i "pretend"nothing.
There is nothing 'straight' about sodomite ways. Your 'ways' at DIF are F A R from straight, but rather rigged as any political party. ~Pretending~ to be anything but a straight up poster. Proud of that carnage, leaves little doubt Patrick you are consumed with destroying Christians. When you only/lonely destroyed yourself.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 27 Dec 2014 23:58 #72

  • knobmeup
  • knobmeup's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 287
  • Likes received: 86
Is this another soul labouring under the illusion that homosexuality=bum fun whilst in reality straight folk collectively, probably do more dirt digging?
Or i it just another internet bigot chattin shite?
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2014 23:59 by knobmeup.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 28 Dec 2014 00:21 #73

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
bd wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Of course you hate Jesus Christ Tackler. You're a Jew and your culture and Talmud hates him more than any other human being.

Stop lying Jew boy.

You're not a Christian and I'm not a Jew, stop making up lies about things that you know nothing about.
Here you go again. Lying through your teeth like a good Jew. Does your Rabbi take his false teeth out for you if you do this?

I am a Christian and you a Jew.

Stop your lying Jew boy.

you cannot be a christian and spew such hateful bile as you do.
you are a charlatan.
Hateful bile to you = truth

A tenet of Christianity is to seek and speak TRUTH. Truth does not need to be pleasant.

Christ expelled the traders / money traders from the Temple out of disgust because of how the Jews had so badly debased the Temple.

Matthew 21:12-13; Mark 11:15-18; Luke 19:45-46; and John 2:13-17.

Jesus Drives the Money Changers From the Temple - Story Summary:

Jesus Christ and his disciples journeyed to Jerusalem to celebrate the feast of Passover. They found the sacred city of God overflowing with thousands of pilgrims from all parts of the world.

Entering the Temple, Jesus saw the money changers, along with merchants who were selling animals for sacrifice. Pilgrims carried coins from their home towns, most bearing the images of Roman emperors or Greek gods, which Temple authorities considered idolatrous.

The high priest ordered that only Tyrian shekels would be accepted for the annual half-shekel Temple tax because they contained a higher percentage of silver, so the money changers exchanged unacceptable coins for these shekels. Of course, they extracted a profit, sometimes much more than the law allowed.

Jesus was so filled with anger at the desecration of the holy place that he took some cords and wove them into a small whip. He ran about, knocking over the tables of the money changers, spilling coins on the ground. He drove the exchangers out of the area, along with the men selling pigeons and cattle. He also prevented people from using the court as a shortcut.

As he cleansed the Temple of greed and profit, Jesus quoted from Isaiah 56:7: "My house shall be called a house of prayer, but you make it a den of robbers."
(Matthew 21:13, ESV)

The disciples and others present were in awe of Jesus' authority in God's sacred place. His followers remembered a passage from Psalm 69:9: "Zeal for your house will consume me." (John 2:17, ESV)

The common people were impressed by Jesus' teaching, but the chief priests and scribes feared him because of his popularity. They began to plot a way to destroy Jesus.

The high priest received a percentage of the profit from the money changers and merchants, so their removal from the Temple precinct would have caused a financial loss to him. Because pilgrims were unfamiliar with Jerusalem, the Temple merchants sold sacrificial animals at a higher price than elsewhere in the city. The high priest overlooked their dishonesty, as long as he got his share.
Beside his anger at the money changers' greed, Jesus hated the noise and commotion in the court, which would have made it impossible for devout Gentiles to pray there.
christianity.about.com/od/New-Testament/a/JZ-Money-Changers.htm

So you're wrong again odious sodomite. Your line is that of the homosexual activist who asserts that Christians must be passive and only spread "love and tolerance".

That is a falsity as speaking truth is paramount .... no matter how an odious sodomite such as yourself takes it ... knowing you ... up the arse probably to feminise yourself.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 28 Dec 2014 00:53 #74

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
knobmeup wrote:
Is this another soul labouring under the illusion that homosexuality=bum fun whilst in reality straight folk collectively, probably do more dirt digging?
Or i it just another internet bigot chattin shite?

Results just in...and the prize for the most disingenuous use of the word 'probably' goes to 'ahem' knobmeup and this post.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 28 Dec 2014 01:08 #75

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 938
knobmeup wrote:
Is this another soul labouring under the illusion that homosexuality=bum fun whilst in reality straight folk collectively, probably do more dirt digging?
Or i it just another internet bigot chattin shite?
WTF is this? Are you a closeted semi illiterate taking a shot at trolling?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 28 Dec 2014 01:10 #76

  • knobmeup
  • knobmeup's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 287
  • Likes received: 86
Zephirop wrote:
knobmeup wrote:
Is this another soul labouring under the illusion that homosexuality=bum fun whilst in reality straight folk collectively, probably do more dirt digging?
Or i it just another internet bigot chattin shite?

Results just in...and the prize for the most disingenuous use of the word 'probably' goes to 'ahem' knobmeup and this post.

Happy to ditch the word "probably", zeph :thumbup:
You're right, it's a superfluous word, contextually :P
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 28 Dec 2014 01:11 #77

  • knobmeup
  • knobmeup's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 287
  • Likes received: 86
wiikkidd wrote:
knobmeup wrote:
Is this another soul labouring under the illusion that homosexuality=bum fun whilst in reality straight folk collectively, probably do more dirt digging?
Or i it just another internet bigot chattin shite?
WTF is this? Are you a closeted semi illiterate taking a shot at trolling?
No it's someone with a knackered keyboard on his laptop and a knackered phone, laughing at a petty bigot :P
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 28 Dec 2014 01:16 #78

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 938
knobmeup wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
knobmeup wrote:
Is this another soul labouring under the illusion that homosexuality=bum fun whilst in reality straight folk collectively, probably do more dirt digging?
Or i it just another internet bigot chattin shite?
WTF is this? Are you a closeted semi illiterate taking a shot at trolling?
No it's someone with a knackered keyboard on his laptop and a knackered phone, laughing at a petty bigot :P
Good God, your barely able hack English. Bigot? Only to those such as body fluid commie or a freemason that expect 'special treatment' by way of a warped liberal based society. Afraid to register properly or guest trolling has extended your capabilities?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 28 Dec 2014 01:25 #79

  • knobmeup
  • knobmeup's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 287
  • Likes received: 86
"Good God, your barely able hack English"
:chuckle:
Ok I think I can see English is not your native language, so I will speak correctly...if I can :chuckle:
No. It's clear you hold a bigoted view to all that read your post. Perhaps with the exception of other bigots :dunno:

I'm a full member and have been for a good long while now. Don't remember you being here when I joined as it goes :P
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2014 01:25 by knobmeup.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 28 Dec 2014 02:14 #80

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5699
  • Likes received: 938
knobmeup wrote:
"Good God, your barely able hack English"
:chuckle:
Ok I think I can see English is not your native language, so I will speak correctly...if I can :chuckle:
No. It's clear you hold a bigoted view to all that read your post. Perhaps with the exception of other bigots :dunno:

I'm a full member and have been for a good long while now. Don't remember you being here when I joined as it goes :P
Bigoted over ALL who read my posts? Incorrect. The 'dunno' icon is very much the truth in that reply.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.