Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Mervyn perving's music

[excerpt of] Mervyn perving's music 07 Jan 2015 06:27 #81

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 904
  • Likes received: 142
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
mervyn wrote:
you hateful bastrd


Not at all.

I just don't allow you to suck me energetically, and I am no mental health care professional.

pm Novum or someone else who loves your show.

.

Again a christian proves how unchristian they are. I'm pagan and I can appreciate Christ. You claim loudly to be christian and therefore should act accordingly.

Sucked energetically? Who are you? The fucking Dali Lama?

I know my sins are piling up but at least I feel guilt for the bad stuff I say. Time for you to reflect here Zippie and feel a little guilt.

She uses 'truth' as a pseudo distraction, IE she thinks that her hate is truth, thus not hate, it's just a phucked up version of coggy dissy. :cool2:





The mere thought of logging in to a forum that TOLERATES peadophile, coprophile, satanist, rapist, misogynist torture and murder fantasies
makes me want to puke!




Just take a look at the provocative posts of those hypocrite dregs of human society!!!

I express my utmost disgust at what is going on here, carried out by the ususal suspects unrestrictedly
and I don't want to be associated with any such forum tolerating this most degenerate filth on end.


.

Personally I think the forum is really starting to buzz now!

It would be boring without you. It's a messed up dysfunctional family for sure, but I hope this family stays together and grows!
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Asva

[excerpt of] Mervyn perving's music 07 Jan 2015 12:23 #82

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17088
  • Likes received: 1802
Zorro wrote:
Asva wrote:
Zorro wrote:
@Asva, you and others shouldn't be encouraging him here. Fact is he doesn't make any clear distinction throughout his ''music'' that's he's actually singing against this filth, in fact I would argue he's ''bigging up'' what he sings about. At least that's how it comes across for me. If it was clear he was singing against being a nonce or sex fiend, and not apparently ''bigging up'' shagging his own mother, and gawd knows what else, then it wouldn't be such a problem.

Merv doesn't sound like he is bigging anything up in the way you see it.
This is an adult forum ... you can always chose to ignore it .

Hmm, you could have fooled me. :wissl:

First you make these 'suspicious' accusations about Exorcist/Rodin, then you start all this sending emails on mass to 'warn' your ilk (in other words to try and gain support for your paranoid shit) then you come over to this thread where it's well known that merv has a vulnerable mind and music is his way of expressing himself and a comfort to him, and you start picking and scratching at him and his music.

You can't even bring yourself to call it music without surrounding it with commas thus ''music''.

What do you want, a truth forum according to Zorro?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2015 12:37 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

[excerpt of] Mervyn perving's music 07 Jan 2015 12:32 #83

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 904
  • Likes received: 142
Let's hope Zorro doesn't discover Monkey Dust or Brass Eye!

The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

[excerpt of] Mervyn perving's music 07 Jan 2015 13:29 #84

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17088
  • Likes received: 1802
Nazis try and claim the moral high ground, as they can then use that to try and merit their claims.

It's why they use characters such as Jesus as a stooge for their propaganda.

It's a bit like a serial killer claiming to the judge 'I was doing it for Jesus'.

Fact is Christians believe that Jesus's death (including Jewish involvement) was a prophecy.
Transfiguration of Jesus – The Conversation
Prior to the Transfiguration of Jesus, He had spoken prophetically of His second coming when He, “the Son of Man is going to come in His Father’s glory with His angels…” (Matthew 16:27). As He spoke of His return, Jesus stated that some disciples would be permitted to view His coming kingdom before experiencing death. Peter, James, and his brother John—Jesus’ “inner circle” of disciples—were given a foretaste of the kingdom to come, while viewing Moses and Elijah appearing from heaven to converse with Jesus.

Moses’ and Elijah’s conversation with Jesus focused on His coming death. Moses was the giver of the Old Testament law. Elijah was one of the most noteworthy prophets of the Old Testament. When thinking of the Old Testament law, these two men held places of great prominence among Jews. The Jews acceptance of the relationship between Jesus’ death and the work of Moses and Elijah was crucial. Jesus’ death abolished the bonds of Old Testament laws and teachings (Colossians 2:14-17).

This divine conversation revealed Moses and Elijah not opposing cancellation of the written code, but freely discussing it with Jesus. This shows that Jesus' work was not a contradiction or a violation of what they had done, but rather a fulfillment of it, in complete harmony with God's plan as revealed through the Old Testament prophets. In addition to a revelation of His glory, the Transformation verified Jesus' death was part of God's will, purposed and understood long before it happened. - See more at: www.allaboutjesuschrist.org/transfiguration-of-jesus.htm#sthash.RJ7OIbnj.OFBf7aOX.dpuf
So in fact Jews and Christians according to the book of Jesus were carrying out a prophecy from God, thus the Jews did not 'murder' or 'conspire' against Jesus.

The conspiracy is thus a Nazi lie.

The same happens here where they try to lean on merv, as to propose that he's an unsavoury character, when in fact it is they, they want to create an illusionany moral high ground for themselves as to merit their attacks on Jews.

It's all because Adlof lost the war.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2015 14:35 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Mervyn perving's music 07 Jan 2015 18:03 #85

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9644
  • Likes received: 8404
Why I am not surprised that the usual suspects wouldn't have a problem with somebody posting lyrics that ''big up'' shagging their own mum, that also have other incest and paedophilia content to boot. Bolshevism at it's finest..

Yes, we all know who the real sicko's are here. The one's who encourage somebody who sings about shagging his mum and getting off at kids bums. Thanks for revealing your position in not having a problem with incest and with nonces and such.

By the way you're wasting your time with all the ad-hom attacks and insults.

Firstly all insults bounce of me like rubber, it's water off a ducks back, and I take them as a badge of honour coming from a qunt anyhow.. :chuckle: Secondly once I've read a few words and I know it's just another pathetic rant and attack on my character I stop reading and move on. So if you want to continue wasting your time while making yourself look a qunt by posting stuff that I don't even read then carry on. :hahano:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2015 18:06 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

[excerpt of] Mervyn perving's music 07 Jan 2015 18:20 #86

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 904
  • Likes received: 142
Zorro wrote:
Why I am not surprised that the usual suspects wouldn't have a problem with somebody posting lyrics that ''big up'' shagging their own mum, that also have other incest and paedophilia content to boot. Bolshevism at it's finest..

Yes, we all know who the real sicko's are here. The one's who encourage somebody who sings about shagging his mum and getting off at kids bums. Thanks for revealing your position in not having a problem with incest and with nonces and such.

By the way you're wasting your time with all the ad-hom attacks and insults.

Firstly all insults bounce of me like rubber, it's water off a ducks back, and I take them as a badge of honour coming from a qunt anyhow.. :chuckle: Secondly once I've read a few words and I know it's just another pathetic rant and attack on my character I stop reading and move on. So if you want to continue wasting your time while making yourself look a qunt by posting stuff that I don't even read then carry on. :hahano:

Yeah yeah.. I've started doing that also, but where will that get us? Seems like a lot of wasted time and effort if we all start doing that.

Are you my enemy? Am I yours?

Merv is funny and talented. I don't think you get it. I'm not sure I totally get it. I do know he isn't bad.

Where's Zippie?

Zippy and Zorro sitting in a tree

N A S D A and P!
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2015 18:22 by Mr Cappy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Asva

[excerpt of] Mervyn perving's music 07 Jan 2015 22:22 #87

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17088
  • Likes received: 1802
Zorro wrote:
Why I am not surprised that the usual suspects wouldn't have a problem with somebody posting lyrics that ''big up'' shagging their own mum, that also have other incest and paedophilia content to boot. Bolshevism at it's finest..

Yes, we all know who the real sicko's are here. The one's who encourage somebody who sings about shagging his mum and getting off at kids bums. Thanks for revealing your position in not having a problem with incest and with nonces and such.

By the way you're wasting your time with all the ad-hom attacks and insults.

Firstly all insults bounce of me like rubber, it's water off a ducks back, and I take them as a badge of honour coming from a qunt anyhow..

:chuckle: Secondly once I've read a few words and I know it's just another pathetic rant and attack on my character I stop reading and move on. So if you want to continue wasting your time while making yourself look a qunt by posting stuff that I don't even read then carry on. :hahano:

Do you think when people in certain music genres sing about things, such as in some types of reggae they sing about being enslaved and shipped away, do you think that they are actually singing those songs from an ancient slave ship... Of course not, they are putting themselves in the places of those people as a shared thought, to sing about it with a level of understanding.

They don't need to distance themselves and explain to the listeners that they are not really those slaves do they?

So why does merv need to distance himself from his songs and give such an explanation,?

If someone wants to make a song/film/book/play about a peadophile, why would they need explain that they are not a peadophile themselves for making it?

They wouldn't would they, you're only expecting merv to do this because you're acting the almighty twat.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2015 23:15 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: mervyn, Mr Cappy, Asva

[excerpt of] Mervyn perving's music 07 Jan 2015 23:46 #88

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9644
  • Likes received: 8404
Again I started reading the above diatribe and stopped less than halfway through.

Listen, you little guttersnipe, you may find lyrics about sticking fingers up your mums ass appealing, or getting a hard on in the bath and wanting to suck your own mums tits appealing, or whatever other nasty stuff he sings about. But it's not the sort of thing that's said and done in a sane world.

Now I don't care if you like his music, I personally think it's utter shite, and beyond obscene. That's my opinion. It seems to me you're getting all frothy around the mouth because I don't endorse filth, obviously like you do. Now go and crawl back under your damp hiding place in the rotting woodwork.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 00:03 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] Mervyn perving's music 08 Jan 2015 00:50 #89

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17088
  • Likes received: 1802
Zorro wrote:
Again I started reading the above diatribe and stopped less than halfway through.

Listen, you little guttersnipe, you may find lyrics about sticking fingers up your mums ass appealing, or getting a hard on in the bath and wanting to suck your own mums tits appealing, or whatever other nasty stuff he sings about. But it's not the sort of thing that's said and done in a sane world.

Now I don't care if you like his music, I personally think it's utter shite, and beyond obscene. That's my opinion. It seems to me you're getting all frothy around the mouth because I don't endorse filth, obviously like you do. Now go and crawl back under your damp hiding place in the rotting woodwork.

It's not a matter if or not I find the lyrics appealing, the matter is, you don't know that that's what merv really wants to do, he's making a performance, if you don't like it then, tough.

Though you ought not measure his performance as a personal trait, it's like saying that a film director who makes a film about a serial killer, is a serial killer. lol.

There is no evidence that merv is promoting something, just because his lyrics are about it, I could make up a song about building a brick wall, though I have no ideas about becoming a bricklayer.

Perhaps you should write a song about being a twat, because by your own logic it would sum you up. :thumbup:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 00:52 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

fuck this ill be better of dead 10 Jan 2015 01:43 #90

  • mervyn
  • mervyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 625
  • Likes received: 59
i will go thru with it i cant cope anymore wth this depression
i wish i never exsisted
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

fuck this ill be better of dead 10 Jan 2015 05:39 #91

  • mervyn
  • mervyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 625
  • Likes received: 59
have i been set up
is there a conspiracy against me because of my gutter lyrics
im para and think ive been honey trapped
i hope im wrong its the drugs
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

fuck this ill be better of dead 10 Jan 2015 05:40 #92

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17043
  • Likes received: 7946
mervyn wrote:
have i been set up
is there a conspiracy against me because of my gutter lyrics
im para and think ive been honey trapped
i hope im wrong its the drugs

I think you are wrong, i think you need to chill man, no ones out to get you.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

[excerpt of] Mervyn perving's music 10 Jan 2015 05:54 #93

  • mervyn
  • mervyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 625
  • Likes received: 59
im gettin para and think you guys have set me up and got the police involved cos u think am a nonce
i cant stress this enough im not advocate of child abuse and have never done anything wrong in the company of children
when i lost my head years ago i became a schizophrenic and had some sort of spiritual expierience
i was fucked by my uncle and raped and beaten by my mother and i was a very angry young man no education no way to express yself i grew up on my own and took confort as a kid eating mushies and shit
as kids we put these regressions into the deepest part of our sub concious and blank it and carry on
i was hearing voices to kill my child getting raped by demons as a slept a succubus i was ill but this was my breakdown and what made it special was me without any prompts rehursal or writing it down
my childhood opened up and using music all the dark shit came out and the knots in my head became managble being honest and singing about my uncle and stuff put me on the path of enligtement abused kids have huge egos as i did cos we put on a front to make peeps we dont carre but
i dont mean to offend anyone as i think everyone is like me and desenstized cos you cant be truely free if some words offend you
but why cant i make music rhat runs parrerel with my life .im glad i was abused cos my life has been hard but im me and free i dont bother or say boo to a ghost but my stage name is mervyn perving
it was just a reflection of how i see society so i blame the control system
peace
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

fuck this ill be better of dead 10 Jan 2015 06:35 #94

  • mervyn
  • mervyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 625
  • Likes received: 59
im defo on a funny term
fukin paranoid
like who knows who i offended they may be the bittr revengful type but it comes and goes
but i wont be beaten im too rugged and a throwback
like i wanna wind them up and shit but some are evil and take it outta my domain the internet and bring shit to me in real life
this is how enemies are made not seperating real reality from la la cyberwebz shit
i kinda like being the villian ill play tat role for ever on internetz i got no time for them cunts in real reality
there is no freedom of speech too many kneejerkers and do gooders
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

fuck this ill be better of dead 10 Jan 2015 10:51 #95

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961

"The world is a lunatic asylum and here is the head office"












"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2015 10:54 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

fuck this ill be better of dead 10 Jan 2015 11:39 #96

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 904
  • Likes received: 142
Im doing this from my fone. Theres no honey trap merv. Everything is fine. Few people are entirely sane on this board. I've lost the plot many times. I see what you are trying to do with your music. So do others. Some people think listening to slayer makes you satanic.

Back later.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

fuck this ill be better of dead 10 Jan 2015 13:11 #97

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17088
  • Likes received: 1802
That's because people think it's real, they don't get it when it's just people projecting into a theme.

It's all to do with pressing taboos though, which is actually a satanic thing on it's own if you know anything about ritualistic magic(k), it's a way of focusing emotionally without intellect, pure emotion, no taboo. it's a way that gathers dissipated emotional energy, and positively recycles it, it cleanses the soul.

Let it all out, my advice. :up:

(Did you have a 'bunny rabbit' avatar on DIF MrHappy I think I remember you now)
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2015 13:17 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: mervyn, Asva

fuck this ill be better of dead 10 Jan 2015 15:37 #98

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 904
  • Likes received: 142
Blue_Tackler wrote:
That's because people think it's real, they don't get it when it's just people projecting into a theme.

It's all to do with pressing taboos though, which is actually a satanic thing on it's own if you know anything about ritualistic magic(k), it's a way of focusing emotionally without intellect, pure emotion, no taboo. it's a way that gathers dissipated emotional energy, and positively recycles it, it cleanses the soul.

Let it all out, my advice. :up:

(Did you have a 'bunny rabbit' avatar on DIF MrHappy I think I remember you now)

Can't get on here much this weekend... aaaagh! real life people visiting..... should be grateful!

Yeh that was me. Not sure we crossed path much there. Can't remember. Always get lost a bit with the avatars and such.. I like this forum, really sort of getting to know peoples online persona's, though not the true person of course...

Who knows, some of the biggest 'enemies' on this site might hit it off famously off-site.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

fuck this ill be better of dead 10 Jan 2015 16:27 #99

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9644
  • Likes received: 8404
No, nobody here is going to set you up with the police because they think you're a nonce. That's absurd.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

fuck this ill be better of dead 10 Jan 2015 17:03 #100

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1915
  • Likes received: 2150
Mr Happy wrote:
Who knows, some of the biggest 'enemies' on this site might hit it off famously off-site.

That's true. Wiikkidd and I play golf every Tuesday. We get on like a house on fire.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Mervyn Perving's music20.31Monday, 02 March 2015
MERVYN PERVING'S DEBUT EP "THE PENiS ENVY"14.22Tuesday, 04 November 2014
MERVYN PERVING will save the tweenies from hollywood and lady gaga and doormat queer justin bieber13.35Tuesday, 01 July 2014
Mervyn's Music12.99Tuesday, 17 May 2016
Mervyn threads and posts (putting them all in one place here)6.92Monday, 19 January 2015
MUSIC I LIKE5.9Wednesday, 07 February 2018
Conscious Music5.84Monday, 27 February 2017
Music videos5.84Monday, 01 July 2013
Protest Music5.84Thursday, 23 January 2014
Twentieth Anniversary Of My Music5.77Saturday, 21 December 2013
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.