Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Jo and Ian Watkins

[excerpt of] Jo and Ian Watkins 07 Jan 2015 16:13 #1

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 872
  • Likes received: 129
wolfy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
That's typical mr happy, bt and mervperv material:
.

Yes, I had noticed how Mr Happy seems to be a little too fascinated with "rape" "child abuse" type subjects. I am especially interested.

Best wishes. X

Now can we have some sensible comments please?
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2015 14:46 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Jo and Ian Watkins 07 Jan 2015 16:32 #2

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1910
  • Likes received: 2150
Mr Happy wrote:
wolfy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
That's typical mr happy, bt and mervperv material:
.

Yes, I had noticed how Mr Happy seems to be a little too fascinated with "rape" "child abuse" type subjects. I am especially interested.

Best wishes. X

Now can we have some sensible comments please?

A bit like the one where you gave Wiikkidd explicit instructions on how to kill himself in his car? Or how about where you wished Orangeaid and his family dead?
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2015 14:46 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Jo and Ian Watkins 07 Jan 2015 16:58 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
He surely means "sensible" like this:



Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.


truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63565-david-icke-forum-corruption-going-one-step-beyond.html?start=880#142938
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Jo and Ian Watkins 07 Jan 2015 17:00 #4

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 872
  • Likes received: 129
Seaic wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
wolfy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
That's typical mr happy, bt and mervperv material:
.

Yes, I had noticed how Mr Happy seems to be a little too fascinated with "rape" "child abuse" type subjects. I am especially interested. I would love to have kids.

Best wishes. X

Now can we have some sensible comments please?

A bit like the one where you gave Wiikkidd explicit instructions on how to kill himself in his car? Or how about where you wished Orangeaid and his family dead?

Perhaps they deserved it.

Shall we just go back to talking about Jesus and Hitler and Jews?

Jesus and Hitler and Jews.. oh my!
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2015 17:03 by Mr Cappy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Jo and Ian Watkins 07 Jan 2015 18:19 #5

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2935
  • Likes received: 973
Mr Happy wrote:
Perhaps they deserved it.

Shall we just go back to talking about Jesus and Hitler and Jews?

Jesus and Hitler and Jews.. oh my!

Well it is a better subject, with a lot more scope than perverted sex fiends and alleged sex fiends.

Why do you find the topic so interesting?
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

[excerpt of] Jo and Ian Watkins 07 Jan 2015 19:04 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Mr Happy wrote:
Seaic wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
wolfy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
That's typical mr happy, bt and mervperv material:
.

Yes, I had noticed how Mr Happy seems to be a little too fascinated with "rape" "child abuse" type subjects. I am especially interested. I would love to have kids.

Best wishes. X

Now can we have some sensible comments please?

A bit like the one where you gave Wiikkidd explicit instructions on how to kill himself in his car? Or how about where you wished Orangeaid and his family dead?

Perhaps they deserved it.

Shall we just go back to talking about Jesus and Hitler and Jews?

Jesus and Hitler and Jews.. oh my!



Good idea!

After all that's the only reason why you and your jidf colleagues are here!

If you want to heal a disease, you first need to examine the cause,
instead of describing the symptoms.


Historic Origins of Paedophilia / Child Rape
truth-zone.net/forum/history/63339-historic-origins-of-paedophilia-child-rape.html


Perversion/paedophilia is going mainstream right now
truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/60707-perversion-paedophilia-is-going-mainstream-right-now.html


EARLY SEXUALIZATION - Kinsey & Paedophile/Porn Agenda
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/62288-early-sexualization-kinsey-paedophile-porn-agenda.html



But - SURPRISE - SURPRISE - none of the local jidf hasbara pack EVER takes a stand against paedophilia and other perversions!
On the contrary.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2015 21:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

[excerpt of] Jo and Ian Watkins 07 Jan 2015 19:27 #7

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 872
  • Likes received: 129
Zippy, Foxy loves you. There'll be passion, but your lovemaking will be like throwing a sausage down an alley.

The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Jo and Ian Watkins 07 Jan 2015 19:31 #8

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2935
  • Likes received: 973
Mr Happy wrote:
Zippy, Foxy loves you. There'll be passion, but your lovemaking will be like throwing a sausage down an alley.

You're 100 x times more seedy than Ched Evans!!

:yup:
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Jo and Ian Watkins 07 Jan 2015 20:07 #9

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 872
  • Likes received: 129
wolfy wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
Zippy, Foxy loves you. There'll be passion, but your lovemaking will be like throwing a sausage down an alley.

You're 100 x times more seedy than Ched Evans!!

:yup:

Hardly. I have never been convicted of a crime. I would never respond to a text telling me some drunken easy sloppy seconds pussy was mine for the taking. That's because I am not grubby and immoral like Ched, Clayton, and football fans generally (it seems). I did cheat on a girlfriend once, but in my defence, she wasn't drunk, I hadn't just met her, my mate wasn't there fucking her first, there were no goons at the window taking videos, and there was no need to exit via the fire escape.

One for the footy fans:

The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Jo and Ian Watkins 07 Jan 2015 20:14 #10

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2935
  • Likes received: 973
Mr Happy wrote:
Hardly. I have never been convicted of a crime. I would never respond to a text telling me some drunken easy sloppy seconds pussy was mine for the taking. That's because I am not grubby and immoral like Ched, Clayton, and football fans generally (it seems). I did cheat on a girlfriend once, but in my defence, she wasn't drunk, I hadn't just met her, my mate wasn't there fucking her first, there were no goons at the window taking videos, and there was no need to exit via the fire escape.

You are, you obsess over Watkins a convicted pedophile, here and at the DIF.

You post bait threads about rape.

You make crude comments to other men.

You are as seedy as they come.
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Seaic

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins pleads guilty to attempted rape of a fan's baby and other sex offences7.26Thursday, 19 February 2015
Peaches Geldof facing police probe after 'naming' mums who allowed Ian Watkins to abuse babies7.11Saturday, 30 November 2013
[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW4.73Tuesday, 18 October 2016
[excerpt of] From my pms.4.73Tuesday, 29 December 2015
An Excerpt from DIF....4.73Tuesday, 01 October 2013
[excerpt of] From my pms.4.73Tuesday, 29 December 2015
[excerpt of] The Holocaust4.68Sunday, 16 October 2016
[excerpt of] Pornocaust4.68Saturday, 30 August 2014
[excerpt] Just who is Princess?4.68Wednesday, 13 July 2016
[excerpt of] RIP Steppewar4.68Thursday, 01 January 2015
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.