Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 13 Jan 2015 22:47 #1

• bd
what i find hilarious is ....

the fact that orangeaid and wwiikkdd, both vile hateful cretinous slimeballs, don't get along with each other.
what is the world coming to when two dipshits can't even get along?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 13 Jan 2015 22:56 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
bd wrote:

the fact that orangeaid and wwiikkdd, both vile hateful cretinous slimeballs, don't get along with each other.
I take your bolshevik name calling as a badge of honour.

Still hating government whilst earning a pension from one?

Still worshipping a cat killing shit eating satanic pedophile?

Still gang banging posters off the PIT with seanx johnfb zhiba and the bolshevik bitch from brisbane?

You're words mean nothing Jewid.

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 13 Jan 2015 23:18 #3

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
More pagan spam, orange. Where does it say to 'hail mary' in the bible? Rosary 'beads'? This twisted cross is yet another symbol of who really runs this abomination.

the gospel of luke ... Luke1:28 ...
i thought you were a christian and knew your bible.
it is quoted from the angel gabriel.
If you ever 'thought' Patrick, you'd THINK before taking troll shots w/Bible quotes whilst being an abomination sodomite pagan/druid/Godless commie-wanna-be. Puffing penis on a man is not of God, ever.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 13 Jan 2015 23:28 #4

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Mr Happy wrote:
Can someone sane or nearly sane clarify what is going on here?

Are the Christians playing my dad is bigger than your dad, my Christianity is more Christian than yours?

Derailing, this fellow has to recognize this as a negative trait.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 13 Jan 2015 23:35 #5

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
bd wrote:

We don't get that either. Funny aint it?

But you know what bd, this forum is freer than the Icke pc shit pit, and this forum isn't as polluted as it was just a few weeks ago...

Not everyone hates you. Join. It would wind Terry's Choc Orange and wokslop up no end. God love 'em.

Sometimes they even make a decent post!
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 13 Jan 2015 23:37 by Mr Cappy.

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 14 Jan 2015 05:03 #6

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I don't think posters need get along, it helps if they can accommodate each other that's all that's needed.

I always keep a turd in my gutter in case orandeAIDS needs somewhere to sleep and a soft pillow.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 14 Jan 2015 05:04 by Frothy.

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 14 Jan 2015 23:05 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Evie wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
More pagan spam, orange. Where does it say to 'hail mary' in the bible? Rosary 'beads'? This twisted cross is yet another symbol of who really runs this abomination.
Just doing your bit with the socially engineered mind delivered to you by the Catholic hating Jews and their marrano operative Calvin and the corrupted Martin Luther .... plus all the snake oil salesman pastors kindly delivered to you by Jewish controlled religious cable tv in the States.
Your repeating the same jive as before weeman. I have no such programing & not a bit of that 'jew' that is in yew silly one. Speaking of 'one' one tick pony seems to sum up the chunder from down under. The topic of bent cross or twisted cross is denied by you, for those 'brainwashed' sessions called 'mass' or in reality 'black mass' lite, are ritualized paga/christian hybrid of faith. Did you look up (!) to see the artist(s) that lent a hand in making this insult to Christ possible? On topic-

Please, don't ever refer to 'him' as weeman :)
The commie shit stirring troll from the sanctimonious zone pops in her wee head. No surprises there. :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 14 Jan 2015 23:09 #8

• Evie
  • Fresh Member
Orangeaid wrote:
Evie wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Just doing your bit with the socially engineered mind delivered to you by the Catholic hating Jews and their marrano operative Calvin and the corrupted Martin Luther .... plus all the snake oil salesman pastors kindly delivered to you by Jewish controlled religious cable tv in the States.
Your repeating the same jive as before weeman. I have no such programing & not a bit of that 'jew' that is in yew silly one. Speaking of 'one' one tick pony seems to sum up the chunder from down under. The topic of bent cross or twisted cross is denied by you, for those 'brainwashed' sessions called 'mass' or in reality 'black mass' lite, are ritualized paga/christian hybrid of faith. Did you look up (!) to see the artist(s) that lent a hand in making this insult to Christ possible? On topic-

Please, don't ever refer to 'him' as weeman :)
The commie shit stirring troll from the sanctimonious zone pops in her wee head. No surprises there. :hahano:

Now, how would you know I post on SZ?......you don't look there.....remember? :chuckle:

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 14 Jan 2015 23:27 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Evie wrote:
Now, how would you know I post on SZ?......you don't look there.....remember? :chuckle:

You really are a pathetic troll.

You don't think people here PM each other.

You are as stupid a troll as Cinta.
Last Edit: 14 Jan 2015 23:29 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Evie

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 15 Jan 2015 00:17 #10

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Orangeaid wrote:
Evie wrote:

See how he tries to link posters together to create an illusionary enemy, the only thing they have in common as that they both know that he's an almighty twat. :up:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: Evie

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 20 Jan 2015 21:18 #11

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Phizzy (aka TZ post whore) what or are you a catholic for the record? If not a WICCA type then? What part of this twisted cross being a satanic slur do you disagree with?

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 20 Jan 2015 21:29 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
wiikkidd wrote:
Phizzy (aka TZ post whore) what or are you a catholic for the record? If not a WICCA type then? What part of this twisted cross being a satanic slur do you disagree with?

Jewish idiot, I really tried to tolerate your HASBARING to the max, for multiple reasons, but now I think it's high time to finally revoke your puppy license :)

What exactly are you trying to convey to normal members on this forum?

Your response to my comment unfortunately is completely out of all reason.

Please explain.

Thank you!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Jan 2015 21:30 by PFIZIPFEI.

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 20 Jan 2015 21:41 #13

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Jewish idiot, I really tried to tolerate your HASBARING to the max, for multiple reasons, but now I think it's high time to finally revoke your puppy license :)

What exactly are you trying to convey to normal members on this forum? Are you a catholic? What do you not understand? That does pertain to the twisted cross the Topic. You are on this forum to sales pitch the German/AH deal as the primary. You and a few others that tag up daily are not 'regular' by any means. The twisted/bent cross, is it not a satanic disgrace Phizzy?

Please explain.

Thank you!

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 13 Apr 2015 06:12 #14

• zax
  • Gold Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Evie wrote:

See how he tries to link posters together to create an illusionary enemy, the only thing they have in common as that they both know that he's an almighty twat. :up:
:chuckle:
Last Edit: 13 Apr 2015 06:12 by zax.

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 13 Apr 2015 21:18 #15

bd wrote:

Well your the expert on dipshit :wissl:

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 13 Apr 2015 21:19 #16

wiikkidd wrote:
bd wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

the gospel of luke ... Luke1:28 ...
i thought you were a christian and knew your bible.
it is quoted from the angel gabriel.
If you ever 'thought' Patrick, you'd THINK before taking troll shots w/Bible quotes whilst being an abomination sodomite pagan/druid/Godless commie-wanna-be. Puffing penis on a man is not of God, ever.

Puffing on a mans penis :larf:

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 13 Apr 2015 21:24 #17

Orangeaid wrote:
Evie wrote:

OH dear me...if you window lickers are sending out PMs to each other I would be very careful, as your record with thank yous being given to the wrong person does not bode well for your PM sending skills :ponda: :facepalm:
User(s) who Liked this post: zax

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 24 May 2015 09:38 #18

• zax
  • Gold Member
OH dear me...if you window lickers are sending out PMs to each other I would be very careful, as your record with thank yous being given to the wrong person does not bode well for your PM sending skills :ponda: :facepalm:

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
I bet you posted that one sober. :thumbup:

[excerpt of] Satanic symbols in the Roman Catholic church :The Twisted Cross 16 Oct 2016 13:34 #19

• zax
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

What exactly are you trying to convey to normal members on this forum?

Please explain.

Thank you!

All caps with that Hasbara accusation. :roll:
Down to the orange goon as her friend,and even he is lost on who she is and where she stands,and if he is on her Hasbara minion list. :chuckle:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare