Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Vent & Furious

Vent & Furious 26 Jul 2015 15:43 #301

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
wiikkidd wrote:
www.theage.com.au/victoria/catholic-cops...20150605-ghfwdt.html Soon it will be a ghost town filthy.
So you're being open about what you are doing to the forum?

Nov .... you should ban the qunt. He's open about what he's doing to your forum
This idiot cry baby catholic has to be the most obvious in what the last 3-4 hours transpired on the blog. His status here is a mirror of Biker Druid at DIF. Both were raised catholic, sexual deviants and have full access. Suck a deal. Pigs squeal. :thdown:
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn, zax

Vent & Furious 27 Jul 2015 08:41 #302

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Odinaid be a dancing.monkey alright, wearing a pagan mask and blue tinted contacts on his immigrant eyeballs.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Vent & Furious 28 Jul 2015 01:01 #303

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Oh STFU Alter Boy. You have not said one word about the Russian Christians slaughtered en masse by the Jewish Bolshevik Devil. They were slaughtered in the tens of millions because of the Talmudic Jewish hatred of white Christians. ... and you have said nothing. ... and you say you are a Christian.

What a monumental liar you are .... and completely obvious.

This is Jewish "chosenness" Yenta. Ellen Ginsberg (aka Annie Sprinkle) doing some depraved show where punters pay to inspect her cervix.

She's a self described "Jewish lesbian sexologist".

How is this chosen filthy one?
[/b More trolling by the John Wayne Bobbet of Trollsville.
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2015 01:01 by wiikkidd.

Vent & Furious 02 Aug 2015 13:19 #304

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

MORE FUNNY TROLL RANTS
:)

Blue_Tackler wrote:
I would not be at all surprised to discover that you Orry present yourself as a worshiper of the Jewish monotheistic god, you know him right, the father of Jesus?

Or perhaps like your hero under his guidance of spiritual master-Maitreya you have gone all barbarian and heathen.

Of course there is a load of hate and bullshit wrapped up in the Jewish faith, there's also the dictatorship of Christianity ''drop everything and do as I say, or you won't go to heaven, rather hell.''

It's 100% utter bullshit, all of it, yet you use this crap as a platform for your forum experience, you silly little boy.

Blue_Tackler wrote:
^ Find your own answers, I'm not here to spoon feed brainless Neo Nazi's.
Everything that you post is aimed at hating Jews, regardless of truth, the problem you have is that your ''tiny'' little mind is fixed.

I have no doubt that Jews are involved in bad things but it's not as if those who are not Jewish are any better.

Because Adolf got his arse kicked with his Euro-invasions and you appear to be a fascist dictator lover and hater of democracy you spend your time trawling the internet for negative comments and articles to repeat about Jews.

You must be very lonely.

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html?start=240#174598

:larf: :rofl: :killinme:

HASBARA TROLL RANTS MELTDOWN THREAD => Dear Deidre ...
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2015 13:23 by PFIZIPFEI.

Vent & Furious 02 Aug 2015 14:29 #305

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
BT was right with one thing, I have a healthy dislike of democracy. :cool:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Vent & Furious 02 Aug 2015 19:11 #306

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

MORE FUNNY TROLL RANTS

Blue_Tackler wrote:
I would not be at all surprised to discover that you Orry present yourself as a worshiper of the Jewish monotheistic god, you know him right, the father of Jesus?

Or perhaps like your hero under his guidance of spiritual master-Maitreya you have gone all barbarian and heathen.

Of course there is a load of hate and bullshit wrapped up in the Jewish faith, there's also the dictatorship of Christianity ''drop everything and do as I say, or you won't go to heaven, rather hell.''

It's 100% utter bullshit, all of it, yet you use this crap as a platform for your forum experience, you silly little boy.

Blue_Tackler wrote:
Everything that you post is aimed at hating Jews, regardless of truth, the problem you have is that your ''tiny'' little mind is fixed.

I have no doubt that Jews are involved in bad things but it's not as if those who are not Jewish are any better.

Because Adolf got his arse kicked with his Euro-invasions and you appear to be a fascist dictator lover and hater of democracy you spend your time trawling the internet for negative comments and articles to repeat about Jews.

You must be very lonely.

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html?start=240#174598

:larf: :rofl: :killinme:

That thread was removed during the Z'Wimp's coup last week end.

Vent & Furious 09 Aug 2015 15:41 #307

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Frau & that warm fuzzy feeling that has the protection of posting what every when ever, much like her minions of meme. Fact people. "Welcome Edelweiss Pirate aka truthspoon aka ... aka ....

Has "neo-nazi" and "Hitler-lover" hunting become too boring in the dif pit after countless pc purges?
"

Vent & Furious 09 Aug 2015 20:30 #308

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Oracle wrote:
BT was right with one thing, I have a healthy dislike of democracy. :cool:

And that, you're an absolute twat. :yup:

Only a bigoted nazi fool would disagree.

Cue......
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2015 20:32 by Frothy.

Vent & Furious 09 Aug 2015 20:45 #309

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

MORE FUNNY TROLL RANTS

Blue_Tackler wrote:

Blue_Tackler wrote:

You must be very lonely.

:broken:

Lol still crying about Deidre :larf:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2015 20:49 by Frothy.

Vent & Furious 25 Aug 2015 22:02 #310

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Lizzy wrote:
^^ YES - that's how YOU operate - YOU motherfucking sick hypocritical bitch. :facepalm:
Have you been cherry picking ? Looks like it. .... :P .....attempting to put up the 'nice PHIZ front' are we ??
Your a deceitful cow.
He was an honest poster - a genuine human being and YOU shat all over him - per usual. :iitm:

so he left because he's couldn't stand your psycho ways - well done PHIZ :wissl:

Glad to see that Voltaire is still here!
Even starting new threads.
Although he never confirmed or opted out on your malicious insinuations.

:thumbup:

Proven smear campaign!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Aug 2015 22:12 by PFIZIPFEI.

Vent & Furious 26 Aug 2015 00:00 #311

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
phizzog - you're a menace to good posters' as well as 'bad' .get a grip on reality .

You have smeared yourself phiz - with your constant hammering and name calling of those I consider genuine - never forget that.

Vent & Furious 26 Aug 2015 17:04 #312

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Psycho Frau has bumped what a dozen threads a day (WHY this one as well) & complained & campaigned a-gainst zax to be removed. Also note since June 1st no $ donations. The crew must step up rather than lather in the poo stew they throw down when their want's are not met.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax

Vent & Furious 26 Aug 2015 17:13 #313

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Says a Jesus Christ hating lying fake christian hasbara troll who's only on here to push Jewish hate via attacking past enemies and spreading typical jewish lies and disinformation about them, as well as fulfilling the following Talmudic duties:

1. denigrate Christian symbols
2. denigrate Christianity in general

When you have nowhere else to go you always throw up the emotive card, yet you have never expressed one word of empathy to anything posted about the mass slaughter of Russian Christians by the Bolshevik Jews nor the 2 million Armenian Christians slaughtered by the Jewish "young turks". Off topic w/the race card a-gain this chudar. That comment is from an anise filthy little troll whose claim to fame here is protection by the site to say and do as he pleases. Much akin to BD. That is fact. And they all know this fact. Pretending to be truth seekers, anyone w/ minimum of time researching can see the real 'faith' & their deity that has control of mankind's affairs. It's twit city 'ere w/these wet dish rag's.
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2015 17:14 by wiikkidd.

Vent & Furious 26 Aug 2015 20:42 #314

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
wiikkidd wrote:
Psycho Frau has bumped what a dozen threads a day (WHY this one as well) & complained & campaigned a-gainst zax to be removed. Also note since June 1st no $ donations. The crew must step up rather than lather in the poo stew they throw down when their want's are not met.

I think you will find the thermometer is reading an historic temperature....
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Vent & Furious 26 Aug 2015 21:00 #315

• novum
  • Platinum Member
rodin wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Seems youre right.. someone needs to check the site emails more often and not get lax about it. :hahano:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Vent & Furious 26 Aug 2015 23:02 #316

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
rodin wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Hey, rod long time no smell. How's life in the TZ been fer ya? You are not even a blip on the radar. -Believe-......

Vent & Furious 26 Aug 2015 23:05 #317

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
rodin wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Seems youre right.. someone needs to check the site emails more often and not get lax about it. :hahano:
Or on topic subject matter. Life in the fast lane last week end. Drive a classic or was it surf the 'net for the Zone?

Vent & Furious 27 Aug 2015 02:03 #318

• novum
  • Platinum Member
No classics, drove a couple of LS powered cars tho. :hahano:

More plastic than classic but still fast enough to easily get into trouble with the man if not careful. :hahano:

Our man here is stricter than your man btw.

Tho both are corporations registered with the SEC as far as i can tell. :horus:

But more red paint here, oh i know they have it planned for there, once they bitchify y'all by taking the guns.

I hope they dont succeed man!
1365 = 1

Vent & Furious 27 Aug 2015 03:19 #319

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Cheaterama Milwaukee WI last week end. Put 500 miles on the '61. Took 600 pix of 1964 older modified Rods & Customs. Most here do not even drive do they? Wisconsin is one big catholic church..........evil.

Vent & Furious 27 Aug 2015 03:23 #320

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Im sure many here drive, they just dont talk about it.

Not much to talk about unless theres 8 or more cylinders, or at least a 6 with some boost. :hahano:
1365 = 1