Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Vent & Furious

Vent & Furious 27 Aug 2015 03:52 #321

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Yep. Light in the foot feet (throttle) they are. Look's like someone dropped a $20.00 into the fund the last 1/2 day.
The topic has been locked.

Vent & Furious 27 Aug 2015 05:07 #322

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yes we had a generous donation, but no one asked anything of it or asked me to do anything for that money.

There will be no more pay-per or pay for anything..Its donations for the site costs, thats it... and it all goes to the web host providers, as it costs just under 30 usd a month to keep all this up and independant of other sites.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2015 05:08 by novum.

Vent & Furious 27 Aug 2015 06:04 #323

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Yes we had a generous donation, but no one asked anything of it or asked me to do anything for that money.

There will be no more pay-per or pay for anything..Its donations for the site costs, thats it... and it all goes to the web host providers, as it costs just under 30 usd a month to keep all this up and independant of other sites.
Shame I did not drop a $50 on the filthy for a 30 day stay at the local monastery. But, maybe he & BD will be teaming up for a fund raiser of their own. Riding double on a Unicycle across OZ in the Broke Back Mountain sequel: The OUTBACK Strikes Back. Viking Helmet is optional, spurs mandatory. :wissl:

Vent & Furious 27 Aug 2015 18:04 #324

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Vent & Furious 28 Aug 2015 12:07 #325

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
The Fook'd Up Frau has bumped 7 threads before dawn today. Yeah..............the crew runs off zax & then does same. Shoeish in the membrane.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax

Vent & Furious 29 Aug 2015 12:02 #326

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free

King PFIZIPFEI's signature

Lizzy wrote:
STFU you stupid bitch

Lizzy wrote:
Go phuck yourself Phiz - your like a robot stuck in a loop.

Lizzy wrote:
YOU motherfucking sick hypocritical bitch. Your a deceitful cow. He was an honest poster - a genuine human being and YOU shat all over him - per usual. so he left because he's couldn't stand your psycho ways

Lizzy wrote:
The hasabra hag - who does more harm than good here

Lizzy wrote:
Shove your DEMANDS up your ass - so you can;t take the truth w/o jumping in your tank or stomping around like some Hollywood 'nazi' camp warden - your unstable and spiteful - You talk the talk but walk like a jew.

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
User(s) who Liked this post: zax, wiikkidd, GMP

Vent & Furious 30 Aug 2015 04:32 #327

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
My posting is very much on topic Rabbi. I'm challenging you, your agenda, the Jewish hate campaign you represent and why you post this material.

You just whine like a typical Jew who doesn't get their own way.

So STFU.

Why are you refusing to engage in a valid discussion Rabbi about the Jewish hatred of Jesus Christ, Christianity and how it has transpired through the infiltration of the Catholic Church to destroy it from within?

Why are you refusing to engage in a sensible conversation on the subject?

Is it because you are a Jewish operative planted here to try and continue the Jewish hate campaign? Is that it?

In the words of Luke and John the Jews had Jesus killed because he spoke the truth. That's what I'm doing .... are you?
This quote of a filthy numb nuts has off topic of catholic priest abusing kids (ADMITTED by the pope!) as a jew crime and blames all things wrong on them within the catholic church. Yet cannot sustain a bull shit jew thread of own to save his life. Coached, and thanked by the happy meal crew, he is blessed to continue his roll as troll/court tragic jester of the zone. An Atomic Wedgie is in order here. :joker:

Vent & Furious 30 Aug 2015 08:49 #328

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Still refusing to enagage in a valid discussion about the Jewish hatred of Jesus Christ, Christianity and how it has transpired through the infiltration of the Catholic Church to destroy it from within?

The Mod has made a call. You label me BD? You're the whiney one expecting mod protection.

You don't have to post here Rabbi. Go to Icke where you can whine away to that lot. Go on.

If you stay here (to earn your shekels) engage in a sensible conversation on the subjects I've put to you then.

You aren't a Christian at all ... are you?

That's been obvious to me shortly after you joined because you never quote the bible so you were ruled out as fundamentalist Protestant then and there.

Only a jew would react to my posting like you do. A Christian would want to know the truth. You are clearly a Jewish operative planted here to continue the Jewish hate campaign?

In the words of Luke and John the Jews had Jesus killed because he spoke the truth. That's what I'm doing .... why don't you?

Now you're going all whiney. ..

Engage in conversation and debate ... what are you afraid of?

Your refusal shows anyone reading this that you're confirming everything I'm saying about you.

Not that that was ever needed
This dip shit cannot fight his way out of wet paper bag, let alone admit the catholic deal was pagan day one. Nor his own writing. Nor his savior is Jesus. Nor the fact that not post of a year was on topic regarding the vatican. A year. Of off topic. Fact. Oh, yes filthy you may read any of your stuff before the church you attend & the family. Court. Jester. Named Chester.

Vent & Furious 01 Sep 2015 04:06 #329

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Cinta wrote:

King PFIZIPFEI's signature

Lizzy wrote:
STFU you stupid bitch

Lizzy wrote:
Go phuck yourself Phiz - your like a robot stuck in a loop.

Lizzy wrote:
YOU motherfucking sick hypocritical bitch. Your a deceitful cow. He was an honest poster - a genuine human being and YOU shat all over him - per usual. so he left because he's couldn't stand your psycho ways

Lizzy wrote:
The hasabra hag - who does more harm than good here

Lizzy wrote:
Shove your DEMANDS up your ass - so you can;t take the truth w/o jumping in your tank or stomping around like some Hollywood 'nazi' camp warden - your unstable and spiteful - You talk the talk but walk like a jew.

As graphic as it is, it is TRUE. Phiz is a snake/viper that likely has that bloodline in her veins. Many from that region do.

Vent & Furious 02 Sep 2015 02:45 #330

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65732-is-the-confederate-flag-issue-the-prelude-final-spark-to-race-war.html?start=120#176844 This goofy nobody/nation/faith say's it NONE OF YOUR FUCKING business when it comes to him. My, my a boy of mystery that PM's up a crew to meme and attack others thread on his whim. His WWII thread is protected from criticism w/clean ups while other threads are saddled w/year long trolling & gate keep. Wow, the truth hurts doesn't it? :up:
User(s) who Liked this post: zax

Vent & Furious 04 Sep 2015 00:59 #331

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
^Rabbi ..... still refusing to enagage in a valid discussion about the Jewish hatred of Jesus Christ, Christianity and how it has transpired through the infiltration of the Catholic Church to destroy it from within?

You're spamming a hasbara troll thread now anyway.

The Mod has made a call.

You're just exposing yourself as being the loon that has been obvious to me for months.

Why are you refusing to engage in a sensible conversation on the subject?

You aren't a Christian at all ... are you?

That's been obvious to me shortly after you joined because you never quote the bible so you were ruled out as fundamentalist Protestant then and there.

Only a jew would react to my posting like you do. A Christian would want to know the truth. You are clearly a Jewish operative planted here to continue the Jewish hate campaign?

In the words of Luke and John the Jews had Jesus killed because he spoke the truth. That's what I'm doing .... why don't you?

Now you're going all whiney. ..

Engage in conversation and debate ... what are you afraid of?

Your refusal shows anyone reading this that you're confirming everything I'm saying about you.

Not that that was ever needed The above quote is by a butt-plug troll that cannot think for himself, save the cut paste derail he is good for. Yep. A chump-chundar from a line of catholic abuse.

Vent & Furious 23 Apr 2016 15:34 #332

• zax
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

Listen up shit for brains (at least when it comes to 3D male stylee thinking). Did the World Problem start with State of Israel? Or is it a LOT OLDER?

You tell us, Odin, with a rolling R, for you know it all best - always - and in every respect.

I look very much forward to your extensive and clear explanation. :thumbup:

:)

:cool:

Vent & Furious 30 May 2016 11:05 #333

• zax
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
^^ YES - that's how YOU operate - YOU motherfucking sick hypocritical bitch. :facepalm:
Have you been cherry picking ? Looks like it. .... :P .....attempting to put up the 'nice PHIZ front' are we ??
Your a deceitful cow.
He was an honest poster - a genuine human being and YOU shat all over him - per usual. :iitm:

so he left because he's couldn't stand your psycho ways - well done PHIZ :wissl:

Glad to see that Voltaire is still here!
Even starting new threads.
Although he never confirmed or opted out on your malicious insinuations.

:thumbup:

Proven smear campaign!

:O

Maths mystery solved after 40 years
Mathematicians at Georgia Tech believe they have come up with a proof for a 40-year-old maths problem – the Kelmans-Seymour conjecture in graph theory.

Graph theory has nothing to do with what usually comes to mind from the word "graph".

It deals with points or vertices, connected by lines, called edges, which sometimes form apparently impossible tangles. It can be used to describe many practical problems involving relations between things in social and information systems.

It is the branch of mathematics that helps plan the most efficient use of connecting flights, or your GPS make decisions on how to avoid the worst of the traffic, or even how to manage your friends on Facebook.

The structure of a website, for example, can be represented by a directed graph and Google uses graph theory as part of its search engine algorithms to check links between websites.

Kelmans-Seymour Conjecture’s name comes from Paul Seymour from Princeton University and Alexander Kelmans, who described the conjecture, independently – Seymour in 1977 and Kelmans in 1979.

The conjecture is: “If a graph G is 5-connected and non-planar, then G has a TK5.”

In a planar graph, there is always some way to draw it so that the lines from point to point do not cross. This has importance in the real world, too.

As Ben Brumfield of Georgia Tech explains: “In the real world, a microprocessor is sending electrons from point to point down myriad conductive paths. Get them crossed, and the processor shorts out.”

In other words, you need a planar graph – or as close as possible to one – to do the job and graphs and graph algorithms can help model a suitable system.
And that’s where the TK5 comes in.

“You could call a TK5 the devil in the details,” writes Brumfield. “TK5s are larger relatives of K5, a very simple formation that looks like a five-point star fenced in by a pentagon.

“It resembles an occult or Anarchy symbol, and that's fitting. A TK5 in a ‘graph’ is guaranteed to thwart any nice, neat ‘planar’ status.”

Georgia Tech mathematician Xingxing Yu, who helped push the Kelmans-Seymour Conjecture's proof to completion, says that this makes the conjecture so important, as it helps identify a TK5 in more complex graphs.

“It's helpful in detailed networks to get quick solutions that are reasonable and require low computational complexity,” he told Brumfield.

Yu took up the work of completing the proof from Robin Thomas, a former collaborator of Seymour and now a professor at Georgia Tech.

“I tried moderately hard to prove the Kelmans-Seymour conjecture in the 1990s, but failed,” he said. “Yu is a rare mathematician, and this shows it. I'm delighted that he pushed the proof to completion.”

Yu picked up on the conjecture around eight years ago.

“I became convinced that I was ready to work on that conjecture,” Yu said. He brought in graduate students Jie Ma in 2008, and Yan Wang and Dawei in 2010 into the project.

The team has now submitted two papers on the proof, with two more on the way. They now face seeing their proof tested to destruction by other mathematicians. Only if they fail to break it will it stand as a proof.

But Wang is sure of his team’s work.

“We spent lots and lots of our time trying to wreck it ourselves and couldn't, so I hope things will be fine," he said

cosmosmagazine.com/mathematics/maths-mystery-solved-after-40-years

Vent & Furious 30 May 2016 11:09 #334

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Can Yu solve the rift between pfiz and lizzy?

If not, then he is no use to us here.
1365 = 1

Vent & Furious 30 May 2016 11:11 #335

• zax
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
phizzog - you're a menace to good posters' as well as 'bad' .get a grip on reality .

You have smeared yourself phiz - with your constant hammering and name calling of those I consider genuine - never forget that.

:cool2:

Vent & Furious 30 May 2016 17:00 #336

• GMP
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Can Yu solve the rift between pfiz and lizzy?

If not, then he is no use to us here.

Pfiz and Lizzy are two different people?
Well I live and learn.
Thought they were the same poster.

Vent & Furious 30 May 2016 17:07 #337

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Oooh youre in the doghouse now with both of em :larf:
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Vent & Furious 30 May 2016 17:10 #338

• novum
  • Platinum Member
zax wrote:
Look at all those racist little pioneers.
1365 = 1

Vent & Furious 30 May 2016 17:12 #339

• GMP
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Oooh youre in the doghouse now with both of em :larf:

My bad.
I don't know why I thought that but for some reason believed that
Pfiz
Little Eva
and
Lizzy
were one and the same.
Last Edit: 30 May 2016 17:12 by GMP.

Vent & Furious 28 Aug 2016 08:22 #340

• zax
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
No classics, drove a couple of LS powered cars tho. :hahano:

More plastic than classic but still fast enough to easily get into trouble with the man if not careful. :hahano:

Our man here is stricter than your man btw.

Tho both are corporations registered with the SEC as far as i can tell. :horus:

But more red paint here, oh i know they have it planned for there, once they bitchify y'all by taking the guns.

I hope they dont succeed man!

Time will tell.
With every lone nut shooting,and cries for gun control,the sales of guns and ammo skyrocket.
On the flipside,the government agencies are stockpiling faster than civilians.