Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Vent & Furious

Vent & Furious 16 Oct 2016 09:58 #341

• zax
  • Gold Member
The topic has been locked.

Vent & Furious 23 Nov 2016 06:57 #342

• zax
  • Gold Member
:umm:

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/60510-dif-pit.html?start=960#238802

The Stormtrooping Frau amuses the victorius rapist,system minion Hasbara-enabling,dishonorabel so and so. :chuckle:

Vent & Furious 05 Dec 2016 04:20 #343

• zax
  • Gold Member
Novum wrote:
No i havent changed my mind, ive just been very busy.

Gaia, i dont want people using the members forums to get stuck into other members, and this is nothing new of course as the above post points out.

Id prefer that stuff didnt happen at all tbh, but since i accept its part and parcel of forums, then it should at least occur in areas of the forum where the recipient has right of reply, which is why i dont want this kind of thing in members forums.

So i will be removing threads from members forums that are created to play out these slagging off scenarios.
truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/68486-posts-reported-to-moderator.html?limitstart=0#240655

Right.Then to have the masked fellow vent them with the "due to abuse" tagline added to the excerpted part. :chuckle:

Vent & Furious 08 Jan 2017 09:44 #344

• zax
  • Gold Member
As the people of the world awaken to the pernicious nature and destructive wreckage of European civilization, the EU technocrats and oligarchs respond with even greater measures of control, repression and intimidation. Yet the prospects that they will be able to maintain their autocratic rule lessons with each populist rebellion against the beasts from Brussels. Induced panic is a tool used to scare the peasants into additional submission. The most obvious method will be a major economic and monetary implosion designed to create fear so that their revered and lauded interdependency necessitates another surrender of national sovereignty.

Events in the last decade foreshadowed the frustration and indignation of Europeans against the artificial federation of independent nations, under the domination of non elected autocrats. Only a denier of facts and history would dispute that the European Union has been a failed experiment in communal coupling. A common currency is as much a pipedream as achieving equivalent and comparable national economies
www.batr.org/totalitariancollectivism/120616.html