Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2 Vent 2 Furious

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 05:54 #1321

• zax
  • Gold Member
The TZ hijack committee want this to be a Hitler propaganda anti Jew, anti communist, and anti whoever else whipped nazi arses in WW2 forum but because they are spineless they nev
er admit it, so they just troll their rhetoric into thread after thread, attempting to collect all posters who don't agree with them into a group, as a perceived enemy, that's what they like, a divide, a battle, they think they are the angels of Mein Kampf. :facepalm:

They pretend to be ''serious researchers'' (revisionists) in fact they simply copy and paste anything that supports NSDAP onto the ''What if everything you were taught about ww2 was a lie'' thread, they then spend the rest of their time whinging about the very free speech that Hitler/Goebbels were if nothing else, known for suppressing, coupled up with spamming the entire forum with pro Nazi propaganda, it's like the forum has been bitten by a poisonous snake , the poison is their truth, thus if you dislike the poison, you dislike ''the truth''.

So it's a bit like they want to turn TZ into Europe as a playground for them to play a game of Nazis and Jews, so they need to turn the rest of the TZ posters into the Jews.
:ponda:
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 05:57 #1322

• zax
  • Gold Member
Well it aint your forum, now kindly fuck off back to your tiny forum :wissl:
:chuckle:
The frau leads the gang.
Nothing wrong with revisionist threads.
But the constant hasbara horsehit and gangbanging is the problem,and if Novum wants it that way,then that's the way it is.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 06:30 #1323

• zax
  • Gold Member
TZ Website Info, Errors and Issues thread

:hahano:

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 08:57 #1324

• zax
  • Gold Member
He's in the forum military, their battles go like this...

''We're right, you're wrong, everything bad about Hitler is a lie, he's misunderstood, he didn't want to invade several European nations or create a mythical race of Peter Pan people, he's a good Christian fellow who only wanted to mind his own business, he was forced into invading nation after nation and persecuting the white ''Jewish race''.

''Now stop trolling you hasbara shill, if you don't repeat these lines ^ you are a commie Jewish Mossad attacker who has been paid to shill TZ by the Zionist state of Israel''.

As you can see, the views may be different but the presentation of the rhetoric is straight out of DIF
:thumbup:
And they pm when getting their asses kicked,and try the gangbanging and perverted spamming routine.

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 09:06 #1325

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Zorro wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
zax wrote:
And more perverted sex threads by the gutter mouth I see. :noway:
They scared Eddie good.The whole forum is an off topic Oktoberfest. :larf:

Agreed... can't argue with that one...

you probably agree with this too from zax -
"Toot the flute and the Germans will goosestep back to DIF. :D"

All of which is total twisted bollox - from twisted minds that can't handle the truth .

Totally. Avacyn doesn't see his/her own double moral standards and two-facedness (classic signs of you know who). :chuckle:

One minute they'll be thank spanking the ''Nazis'' for a tremendous post, and the next they'll be sucking up with the liberals and complaining to Novum about the ''nazis'' on the forum. Avacyn to me comes across as a very insecure and confused individual, while trying to convince others he's the voice of reason and rationality. It doesn't fool me. You only have to look at the way he changes his views every 5 mins to see who the real person is. I've not figured out if Avacyn is a he or she yet? He reminds me of thoureau at times, very ''passive aggressive,'' which is often more of a feminine trait, though not always.

If there's one thing I detest it's two faced people, or pretentious sneaks who pretend to be your friend.

Thoureau is a far better poster than avacyn and she does not play those games, It's not true that Thoureau is ''passive aggressive'' it's much more like she can see straight through your bs, she does not really engage in tit for tat insults, she states her case in a pleasant and honourable fashion, it's that which you twist into being ''passive aggressive'' which seems to be a correct term for avacyn when he/she is not being simply aggressive, amoungst the other traits.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 31 May 2015 10:12 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 09:23 #1326

• zax
  • Gold Member
I see the member's vent thread is gone in the Vent Room.
Too popular these days. :D
www.blacksunsociety.org/ AH, the endless attention for a thread that is what again? Right. Gate Keep Peep completely miss the 'Thank-me' as a parody of the 'Thank-you' at the bottom of each post. The 'Thank-you' used to reinforce the troll/gang. But, has anyone joined this www.blacksunsociety.org/ society yet? Or is that a secret as well. Now, 'Thank-me', wiikkidd.
The last couple of posts in that thread by tiny and the pink masked fellow are tragic.
The current links above blow away any debunking they tried earlier in the thread.
So all they have left is to attack posters.
And get more foulmouthed and childisih as they go.
There are over 400 members but only a dozen or more that post regularly because of these dinks.
Allowing them to play the perverted bully role just encourages them.
Gatekeeping is serious business to them.
Same as it was on DIF.
And the gang smashes down on the thank you button for these sick posts. :roll:

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 09:28 #1327

• zax
  • Gold Member
Thoureau is far better poster than avacyn and she does not play those games, It's not true that Thooureau is ''passive aggressive'' it's much more like she can see straight through your bs, she does not really engage in tit for tat insults, she states her case in a pleasant and honourable fashion, it's that which you twist into being ''passive aggressive'' which seems to be a correct term for avacyn when he/she is not being simply aggressive, amoungst the other traits.
I concur.
I disagree with her on many isssues,but like her I will not argue in circles with these dinks.
And like on DIF will avoid them.Just post and move on.But will note their hypocrisy and pervertedness without engaging the dinks.
And note how the gang are the ones trolling and spamming threads.
They have hundreds of Jew and Hitler threads,but must gatekeep their pagan worldview on the entire forum,and do so like children.
What';s worse is how they thank each other for these putrid posts.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 11:05 #1328

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Was there a thread called something like ''off topic thread for off topic posts'' that has disappeared today?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: zax

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 11:25 #1329

• zax
  • Gold Member
Yes, and just in the last hour. :O
The Member's Vent thread went down the memory hole as well a week ago. :O :O :O :O

The frau posted a short time ago,and likely whined in a pm.
If I expose the gang with a link in the main forum it gets moved.
So I do it in the vent areas,but it bothers the gang. :roll:
Last Edit: 31 May 2015 11:28 by zax.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 11:32 #1330

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Damage control for the gang.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 11:53 #1331

• zax
  • Gold Member
Well,the vent areas are for the express purpose of venting and not arguing in circles like the gang loves to do.
I understand some mergings,but memory holing is another matter.
Perhaps the big donors have pull or it is done to stop headaches caused by the frau's pm blasting program.
Still,their gutter posts aren't moved,so being exposed shouldn't upset them that much.
Hard to say.Novum is pretty fair,but the way these off topic gangbanging posts stay intact and posts exposing them disappear is unsettling a bit. :hahano:
The Gestapo Gang is flabbergasted at being exposed for seceral months,and pm blasting is their last straw gambit as the ridicule ploy is failing them.
Last Edit: 31 May 2015 11:55 by zax.

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 12:08 #1332

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
PM tag is very big w/them. And when mentioned, the poo' flingers reaffirm it. Can you imagine some of the content? I mean look at what they post out here, the back door (filthy one shivers & quivers) affairs must look like the PIT at DIF. They are done now.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn, zax

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 12:11 #1333

• zax
  • Gold Member
Last Edit: 31 May 2015 12:13 by zax.

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 12:15 #1334

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Another mega meltdown by the hasbara bots? :larf:

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 12:21 #1335

• zax
  • Gold Member
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65598-krauts-still-bombing-london.html#168113

Make that the whole world. :nono:
The post is already gone . :conf:

As is another entire thread in the Vent Area. :O
The Fizzler strikes again. :hahano:
Last Edit: 31 May 2015 12:32 by zax.

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 12:34 #1336

• zax
  • Gold Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Was there a thread called something like ''off topic thread for off topic posts'' that has disappeared today?
Yes,and your trafficgrudgezone thread took a powder 14 minutes ago. :chuckle:
The Fizzler and Zorro are clocked in now. :chuckle:

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 12:38 #1337

You mean you trashed and spammed the forum again with uninteresting horse shit that nobody ever replies to. Cretin.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 12:40 #1338

• zax
  • Gold Member

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 12:48 #1339

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Zorro wrote:
You mean you trashed and spammed the forum again with uninteresting horse shit that nobody ever replies to. Cretin.

NOOOOO .... he did not spam!!! :noway:

He is applying liquid manure - at least that's what the forum smells like on Sundays -
so that the toadstools may flourish and grow fast.

;)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 12:53 #1340

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
novum wrote:
Admin area.

Theres enough arguing already here, without having entire threads that are arguing.

Novum, just lock threads that are toxic and off topic and grown hostile. It isn't rocket science. I get you want to have the forum Libertarian, but seriously... Lock threads off, tell people to clamp it. If they persist, suspend people for a week. Both parties that are doing it, to be fair and balanced.

This is what would happen on my forum. Well, it doesn't, because it is tiny, and people know to behave themselves. Never understood the pojnt of the vent Room, to be honest...

Well it aint your forum, now kindly fuck off back to your tiny forum :wissl:

Well, this isn't your forum either... so you have no jurisdiction over who says and who goes.

I gave my opinion, and it is up to Novum if he wants to listen to it or not. He wants to run it his way, that is his choice.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?