Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2 Vent 2 Furious

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 12:57 #1341

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
^^^^ The gang pms and arrives all at the same time.^^^^ :chuckle:
We know that Hitler and his top luminaries were either dabblers in the occult, or, outright Satanists.” As a youth, Hitler had been influenced by George Lanz von Liebenfels, an Austrian magician who in 1907 founded “The Order of the New Templars,” which used the swastika as its emblem. He wrote in a 1932 letter that Hitler was one of his pupils and that one day he would “develop a movement that will make the world tremble".
Joseph Carr
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 12:57 #1342

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Lizzy wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
zax wrote:
And more perverted sex threads by the gutter mouth I see. :noway:
They scared Eddie good.The whole forum is an off topic Oktoberfest. :larf:

Agreed... can't argue with that one...

you probably agree with this too from zax -
"Toot the flute and the Germans will goosestep back to DIF. :D"

All of which is total twisted bollox - from twisted minds that can't handle the truth .

:roll:

The truth is the place is an off-topic Oktoberfest.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 13:04 #1343

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Germanic Heathenism
Germanic Heathenism is a phrase which encompasses a body of traditional beliefs and practices associated with the Germanic peoples, from before their conversion to Christianity and in contemporary times, after having moved away from the latter creed. Since the 1960s, there has been a revival of groups, especially in Northern Europe and North America; the various different factions of these often call themselves proponents of Ásatrú, Odinism, Theodism, Wotanism or similar.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germanic_Heathenism
:wissl:
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 14:04 #1344

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9660
  • Likes received: 8420
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Zorro wrote:
You mean you trashed and spammed the forum again with uninteresting horse shit that nobody ever replies to. Cretin.



NOOOOO .... he did not spam!!! :noway:

He is applying liquid manure - at least that's what the forum smells like on Sundays -
so that the toadstools may flourish and grow fast.

;)

Yes, unfortunately the smell of shit around here on a Sunday morning is becoming quite repugnant.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 31 May 2015 15:20 #1345

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
I wonder if thread deletion is related to the money pot
Jews LARPing as Nazis
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

2 Vent 2 Furious 30 Jan 2016 05:51 #1346

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17623
  • Likes received: 8199
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 21 Feb 2016 17:12 #1347

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
Zorro wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Zorro wrote:
You mean you trashed and spammed the forum again with uninteresting horse shit that nobody ever replies to. Cretin.



NOOOOO .... he did not spam!!! :noway:

He is applying liquid manure - at least that's what the forum smells like on Sundays -
so that the toadstools may flourish and grow fast.

;)

Yes, unfortunately the smell of shit around here on a Sunday morning is becoming quite repugnant.

If you get your nose out of oranges ass and come up for air you will find the air is fresh :wissl:
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2016 17:13 by entrangermercenary1.
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax

2 Vent 2 Furious 04 Apr 2016 05:48 #1348

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
The Frau still taking swipes when I rarely post here anymore--

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/66653-mircosoft-ai-experiment-tay-gone-horribly-wrong.html#201340

:chuckle:
Germans.... :roll: ...go figure. :D
Last Edit: 04 Apr 2016 05:49 by zax.
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 04 Apr 2016 06:10 #1349

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Here's an example of a member that knows when to be serious and when to use the correct areas for fun---

truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/66695-flares-or-flames.html#201857
[The flurry of Hitler threads by the sparkler or flare or flame is likely why he has started the thread] :D

Here's an example of spamming photoshop images throughout an entire thread while gangbanging the kid in the process in the mainforum--

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65209-black-sun-society-the-cult-of-saturn.html?limitstart=0
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 04 Apr 2016 06:14 #1350

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
The story so far....

Since the forum hijack by the 'committee' the Goebbels parrots have had their meltdowns, what with PFZIPPIESFI going off on her moody meltdown strops, she spits her dummy out every time that someone says 'boo' to Hitler, her meltdowns often manifest as creating troll thread after troll thread that are used to dump her meltdowns in, she tried to disguise them as ''troll threads about other people'' in fact it's just a place for her to cry her eyes into when she's lost all logical debate and her childishness comes to the surface.

The childishness surfaces when the 'adult' has lost the logic, she tries to bring the 'debate' down to a child's level, in order to stand a better chance of coming out on top :iitm:

Zorrow, what with his legendary eternal fountain meltdown, he really is the crown king of the meltdowns, crawling to Novum ''please help me, please please, I can't take it any more, the rules, the rules'' . Whilst breaking about every rule that there is, coupled with pm gate and his accusations about rodin/exorcist, and then the emotional conflict with seaic and avacyn, lol, it was like watching Phil Mitchel having a melt down on Eastender's :larf:

And the Orry, aka Trolacle the Orc, total brainwashed fool, been one ever since he licked moderation arse on DIF, don't think that it went un-noticed tinytits. He constantly complains about censorship yet likes NSDAP, a party/regime that if nothing else is known for it's censorship..
When this is pointed out (as if it really needed to be :iitm: ) he goes into hasbara mode and as he melts he cries like a pussy throwing as many anti semitic toys out of his pram as he can :wissl:

OrnageAID prince troll, the Jew Jacker, it''s like the other neo nazi string theory holocaust deniers all clubbed together and bought him a forum JewJack for his birthday, he uses it to jack up as many anti Jew threads as he can, it's a nice little hobby, one that keeps him pacified and stops him from going out to much in his local community where he scares the children with his long knuckledragging arms, low brow and with the general munted expression on his face, he usually has meltdown symptoms that include posting up stereotype charactertures of Jews, ones that are for the stormfront Neo Nazi personas, yet he then, when not playing with his picture book of Jews, tries to pretend using narcissism as a tool that he is ''well read, well educated'' yet he spends his life dribbling subjective bs onto a forum about them Jews, the ones that rule the world. :larf:


What we have now ladies and gentlemen is a mass meltdown, they are trying to support one another, the pm's will be going into overdrive mode, they still hold onto their visions of the fatherland, those visions have been fragmented on TZ by the logic of other posters, their only response to this is to troll and melt, they just don't seem to be able to see themselves, how they hang onto this authoritarian NWO activity of a third Reich 'racist' whose agenda was to manipulate the genetics of the European population, and if they don't like it they can argue with his Panzer tanks.

They have lost every debate on every aspect of their NSDAP authoritarian comeback tour, what they are doing is trying to continue the work of Goebbels, they want to spam their brainwahing over the forum, they think if they keep posting it ''often enough, big enough'' that people will come to believe it. It's just as bad as those brainwashed plebs that are seen waving the British flag when the royal family are on an outing.
No mater what you say to those people, they just won't either listen or accept it.

The difference is that those people know better than to post on a 'Truth' forum, yet these Hitler supporting Neo Nazis are melting because they can't get their way, they can't defeat logic, they don't seem to comprehend that their German Nationalism is not something that people that post on Truth forums, who are generally against tptb are going to want trolled all over their forums.

Perhaps they would be better posting on a German nationalist forum, at least they would not be trolling here with their authoritarian heavy duty version of tptb war mongering subjective bullshit.

The main reason why they melt so is because their entire argument is based on subjection and that they are dealing with people who are not influenced by authority, NSDAP actually has nothing to do with the truth, perhaps they will in a joint effort make the final melt into the gutter of this forum and see if they can solidify in another forum named 'Propaganda Troll Zone' edit - aka 'we love our government'. :cool2:

Now this is how one argues a postion or point,not by spamming someone's thread or threads because they dislike the views or a member.
And yes,I voted 'yes' for you. :thumbup:

The meltdowns and false accusations of being some imaginary Hasbara agent,troll,shill,etc.etc., is due to a lack of knowledge and patience to counter opposing views.If their spam or long diatribes fail to convert the opposition,they resort to derailing tactics of all sorts.And then shout that they are leaving,,but always come back.And hypocritically tell members to fuck off and not read their threads,but troll the living shit out of other member's threads,Even though they were given their own sections with mod privleges,they still drop German feces everywhere they post. :cool:
Last Edit: 04 Apr 2016 06:31 by zax.
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 04 Apr 2016 09:24 #1351

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
The childishness surfaces when the 'adult' has lost the logic, she tries to bring the 'debate' down to a child's level, in order to stand a better chance of coming out on top
True.
She just did it again by bumping her rhetorical thread after a decision was made to reinstate you and the kid. :roll:
The cabbage is boilin' and soon Ent will have sauerkraut with his schnitzel for dinner. :cool:
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 10 Apr 2016 05:24 #1352

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
zax wrote:
None of these allowed in ring vvvvvvvvvvv


What about one of these ?


:chuckle:
Moot point.
The Blue Room with the wrestling mat is gone or merged by now.
Haven't checked lately.Perhaps it dropped down a few pages wherever I had that one. :hahano:
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 15 Apr 2016 08:37 #1353

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 16 Apr 2016 09:32 #1354

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Mr.Plug wrote:
Zorro the meltdown bellend becomes moderator of general section. Holy fuck. You can't make this shit up.

I've posted this here because I don't have access to "The Clarity Zone" to comment on the already existing thread.

You can clearly see how far Zorro's tongue is up Novum's rectal passage. It's quite disgusting.

I've commented on this somewhere on this forum before about Zorro hitting the report button and crying to Novum when he doesn't like something that someone else has posted. This would explain why my posts in this very thread were deleted. Zorro banging the fuck out of the report button

Yes,and now Benito with a mask is trolling the kid again like in the past.
So we go from almost zero moderation to handing the baton over to a masked nutjob. :cool:
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 25 Apr 2016 03:22 #1355

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
novum wrote:
:arowup: :chuckle:

:chuckle:

Yes,the mod zorro knows how to keep troll threads in General quite well--

TOPIC: Hey, Frothy, you Fuckstick!
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/66938-hey-frothy-you-fuckstick.html

We've seen this guy's mod abilities clearly in a week.

Biased and fascist. :cool:
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

2 Vent 2 Furious 02 May 2016 04:30 #1356

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
:umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

Orangeaid wrote:
Because I have a female avatar?

Yes ... Nov and I are real life scissor sisters too!

The orange goon's trolling in the America Indian thread--
Orange One wrote :

''Interesting ... one troll attacking another :hahano:

Anti Christian hate. How 'tolerant' of you.

Keep up the posting Annanelle.
The Jew aligned commie troll adds no value to the thread, or anything else for that matter, perhaps other than to highlight what Jews and communism are about and like as people. To quote koteX 'Seething with bigotry and hate'.

truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/65047-...html?start=60#206822
truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/65047-...html?start=60#206823
truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/65047-...html?start=80#206874
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 16 May 2016 02:14 #1357

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
You are welcome, but I don't think abusing the TZ forum name of DGs son is a good idea
for any member.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 16 May 2016 02:19 #1358

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17623
  • Likes received: 8199
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
You are welcome, but I don't think abusing the TZ forum name of DGs son is a good idea
for any member.


.

Pfiz im quite sure you are confusing 'happyday' with 'happytimes' ... the latter was DG's son.

I see it as a username co-incidence and thats all... the poster who is here now, happyday, might not even be aware there was a user 'happytimes' as the posts of the latter were few and far between.

Im going to move this post and yours into a vent thread.

And the Community kitchens UK thread is now in general on the main boards rather than in the pfizipfei forum, where happyday was unfortunate enough to have posted it and incur your wrath. :hahano:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 16 May 2016 02:21 by novum.
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

2 Vent 2 Furious 16 May 2016 02:30 #1359

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Yes, thanks for making me aware of my mistake, Novum!
I was reading old threads and may have confused the name ...
in this case, pls accept my sincere apologies.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 May 2016 02:33 by PFIZIPFEI.
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 16 May 2016 12:24 #1360

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Now this is how one argues a postion or point,

Ah, the old "throw enough shit at the wall(of text) that it needs an entire clean-up crew to take on" tactic. Not seen that on the internet for, ooh,,, at least a day.
The topic has been locked.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
The Vent and the Furious13.84Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Vent & Furious13.84Sunday, 08 January 2017
The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift13.54Tuesday, 17 March 2020
The Vent and the Furious - Members Edition13.54Saturday, 02 June 2018
Clarity Vent6.86Sunday, 16 October 2016
EDL furious at Muslims Enjoying Lego6.83Wednesday, 19 February 2014
[excerpts of] Members vent thread6.7Sunday, 01 February 2015
Fast & Furious actor Paul Walker dies in California car crash6.54Wednesday, 06 January 2016
[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with6.42Monday, 05 December 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.