Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2 Vent 2 Furious

2 Vent 2 Furious 30 May 2016 10:49 #1361

• zax
  • Gold Member
Holocaust Daniel wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Holocaust Daniel wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:
Ya know Phiz, its obsessives like you give Hitler a bad name. Anywhere else I get into trouble DEFENDING Hitler, but here you apply so much pressure to adopt your own strict personal party line it is a total turn off.

PS

Since arriving here I have now had flak from almost every quarter, and that is how I like it! :chuckle:

I realised from the start that you rather prefer to align with the ... Germanophobes, when you came to this forum,
but you were smart enough to also stay "friends" with those who constantly spread the truth about Adolf Hitler and the war he never wanted, except mhs, for you were also smart enough to know that I had seen through you, thus your main task here, as you admitted more than once, is getting rid of me at any cost and by ALL available means,
so this comment at this time is no surprise to me at all, rodin.

Flak? You? That's like pretending the puppeteer got tortured by his puppets.

You couldn't see through a plate glass window...too much resentment and entitlement.

He's saying that cause it's true...you give Hitler supporters a bad name...everyone can see it but you.

Mein Englisch ist also tatsächlich so schlecht, daß es hier nicht verstanden wird ... dann eben in Deutsch.

Da wäre ich jetzt absolut nicht darauf gekommen, daß er das meint, wenn du mir das nicht gesagt hättest *sarkasmusende*, aber wie ich bereits kurz vorher erwähnte: "Vergeßt jegliche Logik".

Er sagt: Besessene wie du bringen Hitler in Verruf. Wenn ich von etwas "besessen" bin, dann höchstens von einer tiefen Abscheu gegenüber Lügnern und einer noch tieferen Liebe für die Wahrheit.

Wenn dein Deutsch so weit ist, daß wir diskutieren können, kannst du dich wieder zu Wort melden, Helferlein.
Bist du der neue Exorzist? Gut, daß es rodin nie an wahren Freunden mangelt.

English motherfucker, do you speak it? lol I know you try don't worry.

I'd translate that...but I really don't want to bother...I've heard all your lies before...anyone who thinks you are a pious arrogant trouble causer is instantly branded as hasbara right? What a safety net you've dreamed up there...must keep you safe mentally.

^^^^ :roll: ^^^^
The motley crew. :facepalm:

:wissl:
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 30 May 2016 16:58 #1362

• novum
  • Platinum Member
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 30 May 2016 16:58 by novum.

2 Vent 2 Furious 23 Aug 2016 07:20 #1363

• zax
  • Gold Member
Ludacris is part of the crew along with 50 Cent..Ice Cube..Snoop...and--

Last Edit: 23 Aug 2016 07:21 by zax.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Sep 2016 09:39 #1364

• zax
  • Gold Member
Playing the victim card -
Fizzler wrote:

Three boys against one girl.

Did you bring the jelly, nov?

Oh, not necessary, I see it's mud-wrestling.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/60510-dif-pit.html?start=880#230313

2 Vent 2 Furious 16 Oct 2016 08:27 #1365

• zax
  • Gold Member
Flare attack on Ajax fans has authorities hunting Belgian football fans

www.nltimes.nl/2016/09/30/flare-attack-ajax-fans-authorities-hunting-belgian-football-fans/

2 Vent 2 Furious 23 Nov 2016 06:47 #1366

• zax
  • Gold Member
truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/68417-the-trolling-of-the-holocaust-deniers-traid-of-traits-thread.html#238856

The orange goon spits his pulp all over the place and the masked avenger is busy creating "excerpts due to abuse" threads. :hahano:

2 Vent 2 Furious 05 Dec 2016 04:14 #1367

• zax
  • Gold Member
Masked avenging cognitive dissonance exposed--
Zorro wrote:
Rat wrote:
The quoted text is bang on, Gaia is trolling the forum, and misusing his forum section, unless of course you've changed our mind novum about members forum sections being used to create threads and posts to slag off other forum members?

Yeah see. Now you get to see why we took issue with you and zax doing exactly the same when you had your own section. You're no better than Gaia, rat, so don't try and pretend otherwise. You tried pulling exactly the same stunt once with zax. So don't try and get on your moral high horse about Gaia doing the same, or try and give other members a lesson in how to behave.

I would never use or abuse a section of the forum specially to diss other members, and especially if they didn't have the means to reply back. It's just something I wouldn't ever do or think of doing.

Don't ever try and give me lessons on how I need to behave, rat. You fall a long way short of somebody who I would class as having good morals, or somebody who I would take advice from. Hopefully we understand each other a bit better now.
Horseshit, what zax and I were doing at the time was fair game, considering there was the Gestapo gang spending their time harassing other posters, just as you are still doing to wiiikiiid now.

The point is novum then made a decision that members areas could not be used to attack/comment negatively about other forum members, all i'm doing now in insuring that his decision is upheld.

Otherwise make it fair to behave in such a way across the board. Seems like novum sees my pov on this topic even though I disagree with his decision overall, imo posters should be able to post what they want tin their own sections as long as it is not breaching the forum guidelines, but as novum decided upon a decision I'm merely sticking to his decision and will raise such issues to him when I am targeted in such a way.

I ignore you as a moderator so I don't know why you waste your time replying to me about topics of moderation, novum already posted I contact him about moderation issues because you have already refused to moderate issues that I have had with the forum.

You go about the forum trolling other members referring to Cinta as a whore with your vile gifs, you refer to those who disagree with yuor pov as trolls who are here to disrupt things, you make sock puppets to troll posters with and to support your own pov, and you pretend to be fair whilst displaying a Mussolini avatar on an ''all inclusive'' forum, jeeeesh people viewing the forum will take one look at the moderators avatar and think ''fuck me i'm not joining that place, the moderators must be intolerant fascists''

You are damaging the forum[
/quote]

:thumbup:

We can further see this if the memory-holed threads were vented and locked for posterity.

Saying this is all old and water under the bridge as more and more bias is exposed is hilarious and pathetic.
The pattern is is still there and ongoing.
The masked avenger and the orange goon still photoshop troll the kid to this day.
The venting of posts done arbitrarily is ongoing,and only Eddie moves the most offending Gestapo Gang posts.
Cognitive dissonance is not just held close to the Frau's bosom,but clutched to the chest of the masked avenger.
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 04:15 by zax.

2 Vent 2 Furious 12 Dec 2016 05:29 #1368

• zax
  • Gold Member
Eddie just gave the hausfrau back her avatar,and she rips into him a few eeks later :facepalm: --
There's something definitely not quite right with your memory and/or especially with your perception of reality, admin,
in case you are not a biased agitator, to put it as nicely as possible

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/65631-the-vent-and-the-furious-troll-drift.html?start=380#241552

Ao now it is Victorious rapist,system minion,shill troll enabler,hasbara agent.,Alzheimer guy with skewed perception,and an allusion to being a biased agitator 2.5 :hahano:

truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/68039-eddie-did-it.html?start=40#235789

Pick a frog..any frog for Frau Fizzle Dink. :D

And the kid and the trictyclist are giving poor Novum a real headache.

The Masked Avenger's trolling is more of mini-meltdown rants and vicious circle jerks like the Frau does,so that is on the backburner. :chuckle:
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2016 05:31 by zax.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

2 Vent 2 Furious 14 Dec 2016 07:27 #1369

• zax
  • Gold Member
There is a real zinger of a bloated egocentric post in the PZ by the little twerp. :chuckle:
Go to the pro and con thread there.I am laughing too hard to quote or link to it. :larf:
He must be wearing his little Benito mask these days. :joker:
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

2 Vent 2 Furious 18 Dec 2016 08:05 #1370

• zax
  • Gold Member
Novum wrote:
I figured it might be that, i hadnt seen your post here when i just made my last one.

Now, why dont you get your big red flag + good luck symbol out and go wind people up?

I think we know why! :hahano:

Ergo, when is this NS revolution going to happen, if you cant even go outside with your good luck symbol? :ponda:

Oh boy. :O

She is going to add something to that long list describing you in the post below :umm: --

zax wrote:
Eddie just gave the hausfrau back her avatar,and she rips into him a few eeks later :facepalm: --
There's something definitely not quite right with your memory and/or especially with your perception of reality, admin,
in case you are not a biased agitator, to put it as nicely as possible

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/65631-the-vent-and-the-furious-troll-drift.html?start=380#241552

Ao now it is Victorious rapist,system minion,shill troll enabler,hasbara agent.,Alzheimer guy with skewed perception,and an allusion to being a biased agitator 2.5 :hahano:

truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/68039-eddie-did-it.html?start=40#235789

Pick a frog..any frog for Frau Fizzle Dink. :D

And the kid and the trictyclist are giving poor Novum a real headache.

The Masked Avenger's trolling is more of mini-meltdown rants and vicious circle jerks like the Frau does,so that is on the backburner. :chuckle:

:roll:

:O

:hahano:
truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/68586-the-official-winding-up-hcdl-affected-people-thread.html#242588
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2016 08:07 by zax.

2 Vent 2 Furious 26 Dec 2016 07:28 #1371

• zax
  • Gold Member
Merry Christmas!

I see the Gestapo Gang is stormtrooping to Eddie's front door. :O

2 Vent 2 Furious 08 Jan 2017 07:57 #1372

• zax
  • Gold Member