Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2 Vent 2 Furious

2 Vent 2 Furious 08 Feb 2015 20:40 #41

• Frothy
  • Released
novum wrote:
Fair enough.. Its just that i noticed wolfy has laid off you lately, so i figured, someone has to step up :dunno: ... the punters expect it. :coffee:

Which one is cinta btw?

This morning novum types the above e post...

And then today just like magic... Up pop's wofly .... On the hotline is he novum :dunno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

2 Vent 2 Furious 08 Feb 2015 20:44 #42

• Frothy
  • Released
timesarrow left because of wolfy, I remember it well, she had noveration all the time, it was wolfy's harassing of her that made her leave, her last post was a clear indication of her thoughts on his behaviour.

Stop covering for your sock :D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2015 20:47 by Frothy.

2 Vent 2 Furious 08 Feb 2015 20:52 #43

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Youve been around pfiz too long, youve caught sockanoia, its contageous you know. :larf:

And for the umpteenth time, Timesarrow ultimately left because of noveration.. as did sketti, android, cantata, pheony, hex.. i could go on. :hahano:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

2 Vent 2 Furious 08 Feb 2015 21:02 #44

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
In fact it's quite delicious (I guess) and you need not puke, only because you had to eat quenelles every shabbat.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

2 Vent 2 Furious 08 Feb 2015 21:16 #45

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:

Its the same with pfiz, except pfiz doesnt leave.

Never say never !

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

2 Vent 2 Furious 08 Feb 2015 21:23 #46

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:

Its the same with pfiz, except pfiz doesnt leave.

Never say never !

Swoooooonssssssssssss :yup:

2 Vent 2 Furious 08 Feb 2015 21:28 #47

• Frothy
  • Released
novum wrote:
Youve been around pfiz too long, youve caught sockanoia, its contageous you know. :larf:

And for the umpteenth time, Timesarrow ultimately left because of noveration.. as did sketti, android, cantata, pheony, hex.. i could go on. :hahano:

Hex left because of the nazis, and timesarrow left because of wolfy trolling her and his future intent to do so....

The only reason that timesarrrow would have left because of 'moderation' was because it was not dealing with wolfy's trolling of her.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

2 Vent 2 Furious 08 Feb 2015 21:30 #48

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
novum wrote:

Hex left because of the nazis, and timesarrow left because of wolfy trolling her and his future intent to do so....

The only reason that timesarrrow would have left because of 'moderation' was because it was not dealing with wolfy's trolling of her.

Therefore it all boils down to noveration, not mike*. :up:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2015 21:31 by novum.

2 Vent 2 Furious 08 Feb 2015 21:48 #49

• Frothy
  • Released
novum wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
novum wrote:

Therefore it all boils down to noveration, not mike*. :up:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Avacyn

2 Vent 2 Furious 08 Feb 2015 21:59 #50

User(s) who Liked this post: novum

2 Vent 2 Furious 08 Feb 2015 22:29 #51

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
novum wrote:

There are Jewish communists on the forum?

Well ..... there's you! :hahano:

2 Vent 2 Furious 08 Feb 2015 23:39 #52

• Frothy
  • Released
Orangeaid wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
novum wrote:

There are Jewish communists on the forum?

Well ..... there's you! :hahano:

Are there immigrants on the forum? Well there's you ~~**too easy**~~
Jews LARPing as Nazis

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 00:35 #53

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
you're deluding yourself yet again there Frothy ... just like you do every day that you're in a relationship with your imaginary wife. :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 01:38 #54

• Frothy
  • Released
Orangeaid wrote:
you're deluding yourself yet again there Frothy ... just like you do every day that you're in a relationship with your imaginary wife. :hahano:

Oh I see, so your that lacking in original thought that you ride on wolfy's wake, you really are a silly little immigrant aren't you :facepalm:

Jews LARPing as Nazis

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 01:48 #55

• Frothy
  • Released
Here's the pudding Ent...

:gleek:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 02:23 #56

• zax
  • Gold Member
Novum wrote to the Dink

Maybe ive better things to do, and maybe you should stop being so OCD, and start being more careful about giving shoeish thankyous
Unreal. Frau Fizzle Dink is a whining hypocritical nutbar.
I see you did remove one for her.Good way to avoid being hounded and stalked by the crazy broad. :hahano:

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 04:01 #57

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
You post shit and think you're 'making me look like a massive twat' it's all in your own head, you're the massive twat, I don't make you look like one 'you are one' that's the difference and why I can kick your twatish arse anytime I please.

Put your dummy back in and try and think of some of your own insults frothy, there is a good little mentally unstable boy.
It's why you generally pick on female posters as you can stalk them like a wolf, two examples already Gilly & timesarrow.

It's what you do, you stalk harass posters and post nothing constructive = troll.

Maybe that's why you feel like I am picking on you too? :D
Your delusions make you think that your 'winning' or something, in reality you're just acting the spectacular twat :yup:

There is no winning in the world of making frothy look like a twat, that would be like saying I am winning taking bon bons off of a baby
There is no competition here, I just give you the platform to show the forum what a massive twat you are, repeatedly and also let them see your paranoid delusions about an imaginary wife and job etc etc :chuckle:
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 04:02 by wolfy.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 04:11 #58

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Yes she might have asked you to make her account inactive but what motivated her to leave was wolfy's trolling and harassing of her, and his future intent to do so, if perhaps you would not prevent this trolling of wolfy (after all he is your sock puppet :chuckle: ) then she left because of wolfy's harassment and future intent, and because of your lack of action to do anything about it.(no doubt)

I have actually got PM's from seaic from around that time, it was seaic myself and timesarrow that were conversing on the thread in question.

seaic told me it was because of skettis abuse and nov's refusal to do anything about it, why she left, nothing to do with me.

I might post it one day, but in the mean time I will let frothy wallow around in his own mentally unstable paranoia.

What does your imaginary wife say about the whole thing frothy? :D

Love Nov :wissl:

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 04:36 #59

• Frothy
  • Released
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Yes she might have asked you to make her account inactive but what motivated her to leave was wolfy's trolling and harassing of her, and his future intent to do so, if perhaps you would not prevent this trolling of wolfy (after all he is your sock puppet :chuckle: ) then she left because of wolfy's harassment and future intent, and because of your lack of action to do anything about it.(no doubt)

I have actually got PM's from seaic from around that time, it was seaic myself and timesarrow that were conversing on the thread in question.

seaic told me it was because of skettis abuse and nov's refusal to do anything about it, why she left, nothing to do with me.

I might post it one day, but in the mean time I will let frothy wallow around in his own mentally unstable paranoia.

What does your imaginary wife say about the whole thing frothy? :D

Love Nov :wissl:

Liar, she left because of you you vile tunc, you nasty lying piece of shit.....
Jews LARPing as Nazis

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 04:41 #60

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Liar, she left because of you you vile tunc, you nasty lying piece of shit.....

Says the massive twat who told three members of this forum to kill themselves :thumbup:

You are up late aren't you?

Haven't you got an imaginary job to go to?

:D
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 04:42 by wolfy.