Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2 Vent 2 Furious

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 04:44 #61

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Yes she might have asked you to make her account inactive but what motivated her to leave was wolfy's trolling and harassing of her, and his future intent to do so, if perhaps you would not prevent this trolling of wolfy (after all he is your sock puppet :chuckle: ) then she left because of wolfy's harassment and future intent, and because of your lack of action to do anything about it.(no doubt)

I have actually got PM's from seaic from around that time, it was seaic myself and timesarrow that were conversing on the thread in question.

seaic told me it was because of skettis abuse and nov's refusal to do anything about it, why she left, nothing to do with me.

I might post it one day, but in the mean time I will let frothy wallow around in his own mentally unstable paranoia.

What does your imaginary wife say about the whole thing frothy? :D

Love Nov :wissl:

Liar, she left because of you you vile tunc, you nasty lying piece of shit.....

Says the massive twat who told three members of this forum to kill themselves :thumbup:

You are up late aren't you?

Haven't you got an imaginary job to go to?

:D

Nobody's left because of me, ye I have it on good information that timesarrow left TZ least partly because of you wolfy, how does that make you feel you clumsy fuck ?

Btw I do hope you die soon :D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 04:45 by Frothy.
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 04:50 #62

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2934
  • Likes received: 972
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Nobody's left because of me, ye I have it on good information that timesarrow left TZ least partly because of you wolfy, how does that make you feel you clumsy fuck ?

Btw I do hope you die soon :D

Why on earth would anybody leave because of you frothy?

That would be like leaving a party because there was no cheese and pineapple on tooth picks.

:D
It was always going to happen!!
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 04:55 #63

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
Death's too kind for a wreck of a human being like you, I hope you rot slowly in your hell and die a long and painful death .. You should be grateful when I wished you a short death...

As for oranguatng , I didn't tell him to kill himself I just said ''whydon't you......''

Whoever number three is :dunno:

For the record the only person that I would be happy to hear of their death is you wolfy, you need it, you're a worthless soul, other than lurking in a forum harassing posters, and making up lies about 'flying business class' here and there.... :larf:

Drop dead slowly you useless fucking ape :up:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 05:22 by Frothy.
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy, Avacyn

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 05:00 #64

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2934
  • Likes received: 972
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Death's too kind for a wreck of a human being like you, I hope you rot slowly in your hell and die a long a painful death .. You should be grateful when I wished you a short death...

For the record the only person that I would be happy to hear of their death is you wolfy, you need it, you're a worthless soul, other than lurking in a form harassing posters, and making up lies about 'flying business class' here and there.... :larf:

Drop dead slowly you useless fucking ape :up:

Like I said.

Anybody who can be baited by frothy, probably cant pull their own pants up.

:D
It was always going to happen!!
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 05:08 #65

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
So you lie about having nothing to do with timesarrows departure, you lie about 'flying business class' you lie that I told three people to kill themselves, you're just a lying little weasel, it's creatures like you that stink the place, the less of your kind around the place the better.

If you're not trolling SZ then you're trolling someone or other here, it won't work on me, I have the measure of you zombie boy, you're a lost little kid, hiding behind a troll persona, if that's all you have to offer why bother continuing with your existence, death is you friend, now go meet him and say ''help me out death, I'm a sad tunc'' :chuckle:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 05:11 by Frothy.
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 05:37 #66

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
wolfy wrote
Like I said.

Anybody who can be baited by frothy, probably cant pull their own pants up.

Looks like your pants are going to be stuck at your ankles until the nurse comes around to wipe your arse, perhaps she'll pull them up for you whilst you rock back and forth mumbling 'sanctum zone, sanctum zone, sanctum zone'. :iitm:

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 05:38 by Frothy.
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 05:38 #67

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
you're deluding yourself yet again there Frothy ... just like you do every day that you're in a relationship with your imaginary wife. :hahano:

Oh I see, so your that lacking in original thought that you ride on wolfy's wake, you really are a silly little immigrant aren't you :facepalm:

Hardly you Jewish commie twat ... it's called "when you're on to a good thing ... stick to it." :hahano:

Now, how is the imaginary wife?
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 05:40 #68

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2934
  • Likes received: 972
Blue_Tackler wrote:
So you lie about having nothing to do with timesarrows departure, you lie about 'flying business class' you lie that I told three people to kill themselves, you're just a lying little weasel, it's creatures like you that stink the place, the less of your kind around the place the better.

I said I wasn't the reason she left, which was backed up by nov and by seaic, whose your source frothy? :)

The other two are true :)
If you're not trolling SZ then you're trolling someone or other here, it won't work on me, I have the measure of you zombie boy, you're a lost little kid, hiding behind a troll persona, if that's all you have to offer why bother continuing with your existence, death is you friend, now go meet him and say ''help me out death, I'm a sad tunc'' :chuckle:

frothy you couldn't measure a ruler! :D
It was always going to happen!!
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 05:40 #69

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
Orangeaid wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
you're deluding yourself yet again there Frothy ... just like you do every day that you're in a relationship with your imaginary wife. :hahano:

Oh I see, so your that lacking in original thought that you ride on wolfy's wake, you really are a silly little immigrant aren't you :facepalm:

Hardly you Jewish commie twat ... it's called "when you're on to a good thing ... stick to it." :hahano:

Now, how is the imaginary wife?

She's everything that I want her to be.... Of course :chuckle:

How does it feel to be an immigrant ?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 05:42 #70

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2934
  • Likes received: 972
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Looks like your pants are going to be stuck at your ankles until the nurse comes around to wipe your arse, perhaps she'll pull them up for you whilst you rock back and forth mumbling 'sanctum zone, sanctum zone, sanctum zone'. :iitm:

You are projecting again frothy.

Or have you got confused and are describing your morning,imagining your wife and job until nursey knocks you out again for the day?

:thumbup:
It was always going to happen!!
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 05:42 #71

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
So you lie about having nothing to do with timesarrows departure, you lie about 'flying business class' you lie that I told three people to kill themselves, you're just a lying little weasel, it's creatures like you that stink the place, the less of your kind around the place the better.

I said I wasn't the reason she left, which was backed up by nov and by seaic, whose your source frothy? :)

The other two are true :)
If you're not trolling SZ then you're trolling someone or other here, it won't work on me, I have the measure of you zombie boy, you're a lost little kid, hiding behind a troll persona, if that's all you have to offer why bother continuing with your existence, death is you friend, now go meet him and say ''help me out death, I'm a sad tunc'' :chuckle:

frothy you couldn't measure a ruler! :D

lame as fuck comeback, as I said >>>>>>>
Jews LARPing as Nazis
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 05:46 #72

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2934
  • Likes received: 972
Straight from frothy's mouth:
Well I'm emotionally unstable yes, I tend to waste too much of my time procrastinating shit,

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/63648-the-sanctum-onious-satire-thread.html?start=40#108800

And talking about my imaginary wife and job and sucking cocks. :nono:
It was always going to happen!!
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 06:11 #73

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
I've read your summing up comments on the timesarrow departure issue, you seem to think she left because of 'sketti' thouhg there are at least four posters on that thread taking issue with your behaviour, and you did post something..

You say seaic pm'd you that it was not your fault that timesarrow departed, yet he wrote this to you, on the tread.
Seaic wrote:
wolfy wrote:
but be sure that I will highlight your messed up attitude where I see it.

:)

Translation : "I am a heckler and will troll you in other threads from now on, because I don't like your nasty opinions."

Time to 'man up' if that's possible for you wolfy little boy, take responsibility for your actions and stop worming and blaming other people for your harassment that contributed to a poster leaving, you ugly troll.

:yup:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 06:21 #74

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
wolfy wrote:
Straight from frothy's mouth:
Well I'm emotionally unstable yes, I tend to waste too much of my time procrastinating shit,

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/63648-the-sanctum-onious-satire-thread.html?start=40#108800

And talking about my imaginary wife and job and sucking cocks. :nono:

Well yes of course I'm emotionally unstable and procrastinate shit too often, half the reason that I post on forums is procrastination, these are both common symptoms of autism, though I don't have an 'imaginary wife' I have a real wife from which am now separated and live apart from, so the 'imaginary wife' and the 'cock sucking' is your procrastinations or rather prevarications because I have never said that I have an 'imaginary wife' and only made reference to sucking cock in a metaphor about 'rather sucking satan's cock than santas' though I was talking about mythical characters not real people or real cocks, or real sucking of them....

So I give you my reasons for my procrastinating and emotional unsteadiness, what's your excuse for being a prick ?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 06:26 by Frothy.
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 06:27 #75

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
Novum can we add this one to the forum 'smilies'

Jews LARPing as Nazis
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 07:31 #76

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2934
  • Likes received: 972
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Well yes of course I'm emotionally unstable and procrastinate shit too often, half the reason that I post on forums is procrastination, these are both common symptoms of autism,

Yes frothy,

That is why people do not take you seriously, because they know that you are not all there.

You are the "special person" of the forum ;)

People take Merv more seriously than you :thumbup:
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 07:39 by wolfy.
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 07:31 #77

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
novum wrote to Frau Fizzle Dink :
Ya putz! :facepalm: :larf:

That certainly is the truth. :D
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 07:42 #78

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
zax wrote:
novum wrote to Frau Fizzle Dink :
Ya putz! :facepalm: :larf:

That certainly is the truth. :D






putz [sl.] [from Yiddish]

putz [sl.] [esp. Am.] Yidd. [one who makes stupid remarks]

putz [sl.] [esp. Am.] Yidd. [penis]



:thumbup: TRUE COLOURS
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 07:53 #79

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Zorro wrote:
Zax, why did you just dig an old feud up from over 6 weeks ago? It appears you are becoming obsessed in trying to pick a fight with some of us here? I've told you now, at least twice, that I'm not interested. If we come to blows then nobody can blame me for being the trouble maker here.

Your constant digs at me are now starting to wear pretty thin. Even going as far as accusing me of having a ''melt-down''.. or being influenced by PFIZ. Get a grip won't you. Nobody else influences my own posts, not PFIZ, not anybody.

You're now starting to come across as a tad deluded and paranoid Zax, Just like that twit the Reverend Green and one or two others here. The Reverend has been in constant melt down mode and having break downs since he arrived. It's quite interesting how you chose to ignore that, and chose to pick a fight with me instead.

On the subject of ''melt-downs'', how many threads have you just bumped on the forum this afternoon? I counted around 20. It seems it's you who's the control freak having a melt-down here, nobody else.

Do you think the forum should just cater for the topics which you find interesting? It certainly seems that way to me at the moment.

Perhaps you're just pissed that I kicked seasicks ass? Tough, he got what he deserved at the end of the day. You and most others here don't even know the half of it. So don't give me that bullshit and sob story of me just blindly defending PFIZ, like I'm some mindless goon who can't think straight for himself. You're only making it out to be as a such because ultimately you're trying to reflect any wrong doing away from seasick. :cool2:

Who's the one who had to go begging to Novum to have certain content removed from the rant thread again?

Whether Novum allowed it or not, seaic will do well to bear in mind that I'm well connected to a good few people outside of the forum, and forum rules mean shit there. That said I'm going to let it rest now, because I'm not overly vindictive by nature.

I don't respect people who go around telling elaborate stories to other peeps, and that's ultimately why I totally lost my respect for him. I didn't just decide to lay one on him for the fun of it..

You're making trouble for yourself here Zax, and you can't say you haven't been warned either. I have never once complained about anything you've posted, or tried to belittle you in anyway, have I. You've been doing exactly that against me lately though, haven't you.

Edit: That's now EVERY sub forum on the forum in which you've bumped a thread to the top. Quite the control freak aren't we Zax. Showing his true colours now. And no, I don't say that because PFIZ also said it, it's clear to see. :chuckle:

Off the top of my head I seem to remember I've only ever had a few threads at any one time at the head of any given sub-forum. I most certainly wouldn't make a point of bumping a thread in every sub-forum. It seems like quite manipulative and controlling behaviour to me. You are doing exactly the same thing that you accuse others and myself of doing. Trying the white wash the forum with topics that YOU feel EVERYBODY else should also be discussing, and not allowing it to take it's own course. Are you a control freak Zax? :yup:








Another morning, another day and one look at the INDEX -> zax zone

In fact mario zax , which sounds like goldman sachs


This forum is drowning in spam and mainstream babble ....


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 08:04 #80

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
Unstable Frau Fizzle Dink ^^^^^^ :iitm:

Novum, I found this Luftwaffe Dagger outside in the same place I found the spiked helmet yesterday....



Please put it in the lost and found box. :)

Thanks. :thumbup:
The topic has been locked.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
The Vent and the Furious13.87Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Vent & Furious13.87Sunday, 08 January 2017
The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift13.56Tuesday, 17 March 2020
The Vent and the Furious - Members Edition13.56Saturday, 02 June 2018
Clarity Vent6.87Sunday, 16 October 2016
EDL furious at Muslims Enjoying Lego6.84Wednesday, 19 February 2014
[excerpts of] Members vent thread6.72Sunday, 01 February 2015
Fast & Furious actor Paul Walker dies in California car crash6.56Wednesday, 06 January 2016
[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with6.43Monday, 05 December 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.