TOPIC: 2 Vent 2 Furious

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 08:09 #81

• zax
  • Gold Member
My stalker...Frau Fizzle Dink ^^^^^^^ :facepalm:

The putz wrote
Great comment, cinta!

Thank you very much.

Beautiful pictures and elaborate copy & paste text from a website that might well be owned by controlled opposition,
given that your hasbara colleague, israeli blue tackler, also took his above picture from there.

Paranoid old bag. :roll:
The topic has been locked.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 08:16 #82

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
zax wrote:
My stalker...Frau Fizzle Dink ^^^^^^^ :facepalm:

The putz wrote
Great comment, cinta!

Thank you very much.

Beautiful pictures and elaborate copy & paste text from a website that might well be owned by controlled opposition,
given that your hasbara colleague, israeli blue tackler, also took his above picture from there.

Paranoid old bag. :roll:

Typical reaction.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 08:18 by PFIZIPFEI.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 08:33 #83

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Novum can we add this one to the forum 'smilies'

:asskik:

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy, Frothy, Exorcist

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 08:42 #84

• zax
  • Gold Member
The Putz^^^^^ :roll:

Novum,
This one fell on the vent room floor.
Please put it with the other lost and found items.

If your German aide is taking care of things say danke schön for me. :thumbup:

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 09:11 #85

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I don't have an 'imaginary wife' I have a real wife from which am now separated and live apart from

Oh what a short memory you have frothy :thumbup:

Our very own Walter Mitty strikes yet again :D
My diary is plain and simple.

I woke up this morning and got out of bed before my wife comes home from her night shift at the hospital where she works, I usually go and collect her in my car but as I was going out last night she had arranged a lift home from a family member, I get out of bed before she gets in it after night shifts as she goes straight to sleep and engages in load snore

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64323-members-vent-thread.html?start=160#128368

Or are you now going to tell us that you have only recently split up.

:chuckle:

Do you also remember telling me that you have had three wives and they all had been abused by their fathers and your friends had had the same experience, all their wives had been abused by their fathers.

Grim place inside your head frothy, wishing death on people, making up stories about abuse, and life.

:emb:

Cheers Nov, my sock :hahano:
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 09:18 by wolfy.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 10:38 #86

• Exorcist
@novum

Is this bout a 10 or a 15 rounder? ...................... :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 11:08 #87

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Exorcist wrote:
@novum

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 11:13 by novum.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 12:06 #88

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:

They gave her a year supply of gefilte fish .......

I like your sense of humor... wanna feel my sweater? ...

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

:coffee:

1365 = 1

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 12:30 #89

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Exorcist wrote:
@novum

If this was a boxing match they would have stopped it months ago :)
It was always going to happen!!
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 17:52 #90

• Frothy
  • Released
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I don't have an 'imaginary wife' I have a real wife from which am now separated and live apart from

Oh what a short memory you have frothy :thumbup:

Our very own Walter Mitty strikes yet again :D
My diary is plain and simple.

I woke up this morning and got out of bed before my wife comes home from her night shift at the hospital where she works, I usually go and collect her in my car but as I was going out last night she had arranged a lift home from a family member, I get out of bed before she gets in it after night shifts as she goes straight to sleep and engages in load snore

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64323-members-vent-thread.html?start=160#128368

Or are you now going to tell us that you have only recently split up.

:chuckle:

Do you also remember telling me that you have had three wives and they all had been abused by their fathers and your friends had had the same experience, all their wives had been abused by their fathers.

Grim place inside your head frothy, wishing death on people, making up stories about abuse, and life.

:emb:

Cheers Nov, my sock :hahano:

But that's me discussing my wife, I have never said that I have an 'imaginary wife' that's your prevaricated mind that say's that. :iitm:

As for my mental state it's quite fine actually, I don't go around forums harassing posters, and making up lies about them having 'imaginary wives' or 'imaginary jobs' or that you take 'imaginary jet setting business class flights' that you 'single handily did something to SZ' etc.......etc......etc....... SZ is what it is with or without you wufuf.

You're in a complete fantasy, you don't know anything about my wife except what I've posted about her, you know nothing about my job, you just make up lies, it's why anyone reading your posts knows that you're a liar.

Ever since I responded to your mention of me in those ridiculous rants that you made about SZ last year I've been whipping your sorry arse wholesale thereafter, you're a broken little boy wolfy, all this what ever it is that you try and do, is it bravado, it just let's everyone see what a twisted little gimp you are, you got kicked off of a forum and spent about a year whinging about it :D

As I say wolfy, :asskik:

If this was a boxing match, you'd have run like fuck when I got in the ring, shouting as you go..... ''He's got an imaginary wife''

It's not merv or me who is the nutcase here, its you wolfy, you sad prick

One more for good measure

Jews LARPing as Nazis

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 18:10 #91

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Blue_Tackler wrote:

I don't go around forums harassing posters, and making up lies about them

:arowup:

-> Hypocritical Hasbara Troll <-

You not only go around this forum, harassing posters, trolling every thread
which is NOT politically correct, and making up lies about them,
you even started a thread to smear the whole forum!

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64720-dear-deidre.html?start=220#142425 :left:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 18:19 by PFIZIPFEI.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 18:13 #92

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
wolfy wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
@novum

If this was a boxing match they would have stopped it months ago :)

I would imagine his head looked like a Bagel after round 1.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 18:29 #93

• Frothy
  • Released
wofly wrote

More lies wolfy

I said that I had been engaged twice, one of whom I married and had one other long relationship, I never said I had 'three wives' so here you are again with more of your lies.....
the person who I know well told me he'd been married three times, and that two of his ex's had been abused by their fathers, I've been engaged twice, one for whom I married, and had another long relationship besides that, my wife has not told me that she had been abused, but the other two did, and by their fathers.
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64895-why-are-regular-posters-not-posting-regularly-now.html?start=120

Looks like you've been caught lying again wolfy son....

edit - Oh yeah I nearly forgot :asskik:
:D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 18:32 by Frothy.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 18:37 #94

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wofly wrote

More lies wolfy

I said that I had been engaged twice, one of whom I married and had one other long relationship, I never said I had 'three wives' so here you are again with more of your lies.....
the person who I know well told me he'd been married three times, and that two of his ex's had been abused by their fathers, I've been engaged twice, one for whom I married, and had another long relationship besides that, my wife has not told me that she had been abused, but the other two did, and by their fathers.
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64895-why-are-regular-posters-not-posting-regularly-now.html?start=120

Rather looks like YOU've been caught lying again, zio son.

Blue_Tackler wrote:

I don't go around forums harassing posters, and making up lies about them

:arowup:

-> Hypocritical Hasbara Troll <-

You not only go around this forum, harassing posters, trolling every thread
which is NOT politically correct, and making up lies about them,
you even started a thread to smear the whole forum!

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64720-dear-deidre.html?start=220#142425 :left:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 18:39 by PFIZIPFEI.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 18:44 #95

• Frothy
  • Released
Poor ZipPiE she's still smarting over the Dear Deidre thread, it was not harassment, it was just a description of how I see your mind(s).

I don't go around following posters with harassing comments about their wives and family, I just made a thread, you don't have to read it, though what wolfy tries to do via his lies is harass posters, it's typical troll behaviour and about everything he posts is a lie....

Whilst Dear Deidre was an effort to try and soothe your minds, it was not an harassment it was help, anyone was welcome to post on the thread as they please and nobody's family members were described as 'illusionary' I don't make harassing comments about peoples husbands or wives throughout the forum, that's when it become harassment, it's what wolfy does, he's a twisted little liar, he normally attacks females such as Gilly or timesarrow, he's tried it with me and I've caught him out lying at about every junction, where he meets me to try dish out his harassment, trouble is he gets his arse kicked, day in, day out :asskik:

As shown here...
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wofly wrote

More lies wolfy

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 18:47 by Frothy.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 18:51 #96

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Poor ZipPiE she's still smarting over the Dear Deidre thread, it was not harassment, it was just a description of how I see your mind(s).

I don't go around following posters with harassing comments about their wives and family, I just made a thread, you don't have to read it, though what wolfy tries to do via his lies is harass posters, it's typical troll behaviour and about everything he posts is a lie....

Whilst Dear Deidre was an effort to try and soothe your minds, it was not an harassment it was help, anyone was welcome to post on the thread as they please and nobody's family members were described as 'illusionary' I don't make harassing comments about peoples husbands or wives throughout the forum, that's when it become harassment, it's what wolfy does, he's a twisted little liar, he normally attacks females such as Gilly or timesarrow, he's tried it with me and I've caught him out lying at about every junction, where he meets me to try dish out his harassment, trouble is he gets his arse kicked, day in, day out :asskik:

Fixed it 4 ya! (TM)

Go on ..... it's quite amusing to fix your snake-talk .....

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 18:58 by PFIZIPFEI.

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 19:01 #97

• Frothy
  • Released
Blue_Tackler wrote:

As shown here...
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wofly wrote

More lies wolfy

No this is it ZipPiE, no fixes needed.. :thumbup:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 19:04 #98

• Frothy
  • Released
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wofly wrote

More lies wolfy

You've gone awful quiet wolfy :conf:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 19:11 #99

• Frothy
  • Released

Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

2 Vent 2 Furious 09 Feb 2015 19:12 #100

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

You and your ilk will have the last word/post on every libertarian forum
- if there is any other "libertarian" forum besides TZ on the www, which I heavily doubt -
and you should kiss Novums feet every single day of your TZ life for this
- same with me and the handful of non-pc members here -
because we all know that otherwise we would have to stick to pc forums,
which don't tolerate free speech, so this is your only chance to encounter rl humans and rl opinions,
while your ilk is working on every public platform to fulfill your "god's" desire,
or start your own ...

:thumbup:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2015 19:23 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy, Voltaire