Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 15 Jul 2017 20:25 #521

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 1580
  • Likes received: 703
Hmmm yes, " seek out", rrrright. Not sought but seek out, past tense you see, sought must be another tense I guess.
Simpleton.
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 15 Jul 2017 20:34 #522

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3625
  • Likes received: 466
Lux Interior wrote:
Hmmm yes, " seek out", rrrright. Not sought but seek out, past tense you see, sought must be another tense I guess.
Simpleton.

^^^^ idiot.
Learn the language moron.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 15 Jul 2017 21:01 #523

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 1580
  • Likes received: 703
Hmmm, you're not coping with failure very well are you ?
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 15 Jul 2017 21:12 #524

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7947
peacenik wrote:
I think truthspoon might have called it right, jonb is an alias (sock) of PHIZbag? What are the odds of a German speaking nut job appearing everytime PHIZbag says or does something stupid to act as a damage control? It just doesn't happen in real life.

It is entertaining to watch though, :larf: Every time PHIZbag takes a dump on this forum, along comes 'jonb' with his pooper-scooper to clean it all up. :larf: :iitm:

peacenik wrote:
:larf: See what I mean?

You can't address PHIZbag w/o jonb showing up. It's as if jonb and PHIZbag are the same poster?
:dunno:



Context: Stupid white men ... "peacenik" is neither white nor stupid .... or was it the other way round? ;)



Larger than life ... (I leave it up to you to insert the right term, because I basically hate being forced to use impolite words)




I really feel sorry for you, peacenik, but I guess this is just residual of the livelong do-gooder indoctrination ....

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2017 21:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 16 Jul 2017 11:58 #525

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 3499
  • Likes received: 856
Lux Interior wrote:
Does anyone know what " sought out help" actually means?

BD, Truth Zones very own grammatically challenged, grids raddled buffoon .
Sought is the past tense of Seek.
Sought out help = Having looked for help.
Seek out help is present-continuous tense.
The act of looking for help in the here and now.
No charge for the grammar lesson.
'A day without learning is a day wasted.'
Hope that helps.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 16 Jul 2017 12:04 #526

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15587
  • Likes received: 7368
PFIZIPFEI wrote:



Text –Text– Text

Sitting On Top Of The World
Adapted By Brother Nathanael

Was in late fall
On a cloudy day
Truth had left us
It went away
Now it’s gone
I don’t worry
I’m sitting on top of the world

Trump called me up
From Washington DC
Said, ‘I’m a flip floppin’ daddy
Ooh, the Jews own me’
Truth is gone
I don’t worry
I’m sitting on top of the world

Don’t like my peaches?
Don’t you shake my tree
Get out of my orchard
Let my peaches be
Truth is gone
I don’t worry
I’m sitting on top of the world

Capitol Hill
Is a synagogue
All who enter
Eat kosher hot dogs
Truth is gone
I don’t worry
I’m sitting on top of the world

Reading from a script
Trump sounded fine
Now the script he reads
Sounds like Irving Stein
Truth is gone
I don’t worry
I’m sitting on top of the world

Don’t you come here Trump
Tweeting out your hand
Come 2020
You’re still a flim flam man
Truth is gone
I don’t worry
I’m sitting on top of the world


Comments: www.realjewnews.com/?p=1221

Mr. Bond wipes the floor with him.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 16 Jul 2017 13:02 #527

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 1580
  • Likes received: 703
GMP wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Does anyone know what " sought out help" actually means?

BD, Truth Zones very own grammatically challenged, grids raddled buffoon .
Sought is the past tense of Seek.
Sought out help = Having looked for help.
Seek out help is present-continuous tense.
The act of looking for help in the here and now.
No charge for the grammar lesson.
'A day without learning is a day wasted.'
Hope that helps.
:)

Seek help.
Sought help.
The out is superfluous.
Pair of idiots.
Any charge you might make would be a breach of trading standards because the pair of you are full of shit.
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 16 Jul 2017 15:07 #528

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 3499
  • Likes received: 856
Lux Interior wrote:
GMP wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Does anyone know what " sought out help" actually means?

BD, Truth Zones very own grammatically challenged, grids raddled buffoon .
Sought is the past tense of Seek.
Sought out help = Having looked for help.
Seek out help is present-continuous tense.
The act of looking for help in the here and now.
No charge for the grammar lesson.
'A day without learning is a day wasted.'
Hope that helps.
:)

Seek help.
Sought help.
The out is superfluous.
Pair of idiots.
Any charge you might make would be a breach of trading standards because the pair of you are full of shit.

Why would the 'out' be superfluous?
Is that because you claim that it is?
If so, you possibly need to seek out help buddy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 16 Jul 2017 15:14 #529

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 1580
  • Likes received: 703
What for,grammatical corrections?
Cunt. :)
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 16 Jul 2017 15:35 #530

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 3499
  • Likes received: 856
Is it Tourettes do you think?
You could make your points without swearing.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 16 Jul 2017 16:19 #531

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 1580
  • Likes received: 703
My point being I think you're a cunt.
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 16 Jul 2017 16:40 #532

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 3499
  • Likes received: 856
Lux Interior wrote:
My point being I think you're a cunt.

Yep, I think that we all got that Lux.
You keep repeating it.
Tourettes maybe?
Thatbor you're perhaps a teenager.
Either way, name calling is a tad-sad and only detracts from rather than reinforces any points you seek to make.
I reckon you're better than that mate. You can and do make valid points and interesting contributions sometimes but it all goes bits up when you start shouting abuse.
Your call though, whatever floats your boat is just that.
:)
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2017 16:41 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 16 Jul 2017 17:34 #533

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 1580
  • Likes received: 703
Can I ? Well gee thanks.
Cunt.
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 16 Jul 2017 18:42 #534

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3625
  • Likes received: 466
Good call, GMP ..
Tourettes might be his problem .. other than just being an asshole, of course.

That and he might not be a native English speaker.
Idioms are often confusing for non-native speakers.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2017 18:43 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 16 Jul 2017 20:14 #535

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7947
The off-topic has now been going on for two pages.

Could a decent moderator perhaps excerpt the non-subject relevant posts - mine included?

Thanks.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 17 Jul 2017 09:33 #536

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 3499
  • Likes received: 856
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I would love to see you do this dance wearing your MAGIC KIPPA, rabid rabbi

:killinme:

That was the thread OP and we're in the Vent Room.
How in the world can this thread ever go "off topic" when there wasn't ever a topic for it as such?
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 26 Jul 2017 12:13 #537

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7947




I don't like this promo-thing, as people with anti-truth ideologies
can buy themselves into being associated with Truth Zone and
thus gain potential undeserved trustworthiness


Not a good idea from my point of view,
because Truth Zone's already tarnished image
might suffer even more
by promoting certain "anti truth zones"
... for "filthy lucre's" sake only.


Or is there another reason, because 3 $ per month is almost nothing?
How many months did Edelweiss Pirate buy?
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2017 22:04 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 26 Jul 2017 12:24 #538

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15587
  • Likes received: 7368
No other reason, its just about covering server/hosting costs.

:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 26 Jul 2017 12:31 #539

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20325
  • Likes received: 7947
What do you think about my objections?


Will the amount of money given be displayed under "donations"/Annual Server Target?


What are your standards for accepting paid promo of a website?


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2017 12:32 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 26 Jul 2017 12:44 #540

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15587
  • Likes received: 7368
Yes i plan to add any $ to the server target, and truthspoons contribution has been added already a few weeks ago... ive been meaning to make that side bar with the ads happen since weeks ago but just got around to it now.

My standards, well i will just take it on a case by case basis.. id prefer genre related sites but anything respectable is probably fine by me.

Any sites added to the side there will just be simple links to said site... no google ads or any things like that.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 43.5%United StatesNorway 0.5%Norway
United Kingdom 19.5%United KingdomAustria 0.5%Austria
Canada 6.5%CanadaPoland 0.5%Poland
Australia 4.6%AustraliaIndia 0.5%India
Netherlands 3.5%NetherlandsBelgium 0.3%Belgium
Germany 3.1%GermanyBrazil 0.3%Brazil
France 2.2%FranceItaly 0.3%Italy
China 1.6%ChinaSouth Africa 0.2%South Africa
Russian Federation 1.2%Russian FederationSlovakia 0.2%Slovakia
Switzerland 1%SwitzerlandGreece 0.2%Greece
Spain 0.9%SpainFinland 0.2%Finland
Sweden 0.9%SwedenDenmark 0.2%Denmark
Colombia 0.9%ColombiaCzech Republic 0.2%Czech Republic
Romania 0.7%RomaniaUkraine 0.1%Ukraine
Ireland 0.6%IrelandThailand 0.1%Thailand

Active Users

Active users today from a total of 2:
Rocco, porridge

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).