Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 04 Jan 2019 13:06 #561

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
That's a cheap shot Roastie

RIP Rachel Corrie
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 04 Jan 2019 13:09 #562

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2177
  • Likes received: 1759
Rocco wrote:
That's a cheap shot Roastie

RIP Rachel Corrie

Yes RIP Rachel Corrie, so why do you post pictures of the women in the IDF?

The IDF murdered Rachel Corrie.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2019 13:13 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 04 Jan 2019 13:18 #563

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
Because I'm trolling you dumbass. I've been trolling you since you let some bad hombres whisper in your ear I'm the enemy. I'm not your enemy.
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 04 Jan 2019 13:24 #564

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2177
  • Likes received: 1759
Rocco wrote:
Because I'm trolling you dumbass. I've been trolling you since you let some bad hombres whisper in your ear I'm the enemy. I'm not your enemy.

Stop trolling me.

Nobody whispered in my ear.

Your posts are pro Israel, and that's a fact.

Are you a Christian Zionist?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 04 Jan 2019 13:26 #565

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2177
  • Likes received: 1759
Admin, please note I'm being trolled.

What are you going to do about it?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2019 13:42 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 04 Jan 2019 17:43 #566

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
Roastie wrote:
Admin, please note I'm being trolled.

What are you going to do about it?

Making Rocco moderator of Government and Authority? :ponda:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, porridge, Rocco

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 04 Jan 2019 21:33 #567

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17000
  • Likes received: 7929
:yeahno:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2019 21:42 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 22 Jan 2019 16:20 #568

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Because I'm trolling you dumbass. I've been trolling you since you let some bad hombres whisper in your ear I'm the enemy. I'm not your enemy.

Stop trolling me.

Nobody whispered in my ear.

Your posts are pro Israel, and that's a fact.

Are you a Christian Zionist?
I am Anti-Revolutionary Ultra-Conservative
Now go and take a hike welfare scrounging crazy cat lady
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 25 Jan 2019 13:07 #569

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2177
  • Likes received: 1759
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Because I'm trolling you dumbass. I've been trolling you since you let some bad hombres whisper in your ear I'm the enemy. I'm not your enemy.

Stop trolling me.

Nobody whispered in my ear.

Your posts are pro Israel, and that's a fact.

Are you a Christian Zionist?

I am Anti-Revolutionary Ultra-Conservative
Now go and take a hike welfare scrounging crazy cat lady

:conf: :conf: :conf:

You say you're not my enemy, but admit you previously trolled my threads with put downs. How does that work?

After an absence of 2-3 weeks you choose to have another dig at me as soon as you return.

Why am I a threat to you? Confusnik Rocco, who boasts about sleeping with the daughter of a Rabbi? :ownd:

I am anti Zionist and I'm completely awake to the Talmud and supremacist elite Jews.

Are you?

Why you keep calling me a crazy cat lady is absurd.

I like all animals.

Lighten up Rocco.

The forum knows you're a Christian Zionist supporting Trump. Obama and the Clintons supported the Zionist bastards too, same old Rocco.

HOW TO WASH THE CAT

1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.

2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water and have both
lids up.

3. Find the cat and soothe him while you carry him toward the bathroom.

4. In one smooth movement put the cat in the toilet and close both lids.
The cat will self-agitate to make ample suds. (You may need to stand on
the lid so that he cannot escape.) Never mind the noises that come from
your toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his
paws will be reaching out for anything they can find.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "Power Wash" and
Rinse", which I have found to be quite effective.

6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no
people between the toilet and the outside door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where
he will dry himself.

Sincerely,

THE DOG


“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2019 13:33 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, porridge

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 25 Jan 2019 13:18 #570

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
I don't need to hide behind buzzwords like "Zionists, Khazars, Ashkenazim, Sephardi, Pharisee, etc".I'm Counter-Judah pure and simple

Cats are for dogs to chase
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 25 Jan 2019 13:21 #571

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1732
  • Likes received: 637
@Roastie

PMSL @ you're previous post.....great humour.....thanks........ :lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 25 Jan 2019 13:37 #572

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2177
  • Likes received: 1759
Rocco wrote:
I don't need to hide behind buzzwords like "Zionists, Khazars, Ashkenazim, Sephardi, Pharisee, etc".I'm Counter-Judah pure and simple

Cats are for dogs to chase

You have never answered two of my questions.

Are you a Christian Zionist?

Who were you on the David Icke Forum?

Most people on Truth Zone have said who they were on David Icke, but not you .... I can't imagine how you could have been just
a silent reader. Just saying.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 25 Jan 2019 14:15 #573

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2177
  • Likes received: 1759
Just a reminder folks!

Rocco said:
Because I'm trolling you dumbass. I've been trolling you since you let some bad hombres whisper in your ear I'm the enemy. I'm not your enemy.

There are no "bad hombres whispering in my ear"

I'm independent of anyone or any political party.

I AM FREE TO BE ME, (to a degree) AND LONG MAY IT CONTINUE.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2019 14:47 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 25 Jan 2019 15:32 #574

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
Roastie wrote:
I am anti Zionist and I'm completely awake to the Talmud and supremacist elite Jews
What about the "poor, innocent, normal, communist, socialist, marxist, globalist, sephardi, ethiopian, and chinese jews. Are you giving them a free pass just like porridge, Frothy, and Gaia are doing? You're far from woke lady

You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 25 Jan 2019 15:41 #575

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Says the Zionazi splitter cunt bag..who promoting all things ZOG..but claims he wishes to burn all Jews alive.

Anyone whos not onboard with his demonic plan is a leftist.

Like how could you joke about or try & justify burning someone alive because of their religious beliefs?
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2019 15:42 by porridge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 25 Jan 2019 15:51 #576

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2177
  • Likes received: 1759
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
I am anti Zionist and I'm completely awake to the Talmud and supremacist elite Jews
What about the "poor, innocent, normal, communist, socialist, marxist, globalist, sephardi, ethiopian, and chinese jews. Are you giving them a free pass just like porridge, Frothy, and Gaia are doing? You're far from woke lady


You are not paying attention on purpose.

The thread I started recently is all about Communistic Jews.

Why are people afraid of the facts about Jews?


The problem on this forum is the fact that many posters still align themselves with party politics.

The only reason I continue to post comments, is I think Novum gets this to
o :dunno:,

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/71839-why-are-people-afraid-of-the-facts-about-jews.html?start=0
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2019 16:00 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 25 Jan 2019 15:58 #577

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
porridge wrote:
Says the Zionazi splitter cunt bag..who promoting all things ZOG..but claims he wishes to burn all Jews alive.

Anyone whos not onboard with his demonic plan is a leftist.

Like how could you joke about or try & justify burning someone alive because of their religious beliefs?
I think burning alive people who worship Lucifer and sacrifice children to Moloch Baal is completely justified
Keep blaming the "Zionists" and go around giving handjobs to the Jews on this board you soulless degenerate mongrel
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 25 Jan 2019 16:03 #578

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
I am anti Zionist and I'm completely awake to the Talmud and supremacist elite Jews
What about the "poor, innocent, normal, communist, socialist, marxist, globalist, sephardi, ethiopian, and chinese jews. Are you giving them a free pass just like porridge, Frothy, and Gaia are doing? You're far from woke lady


You are not paying attention on purpose.

The thread I stated recently is all about Communistic Jews.

Why are people afraid of the facts about Jews?


The problem on this forum is the fact that many posters still align themselves with party politics.

The only reason I continue to post comments, is I think Novum gets this to
o :dunno:,

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/71839-why-are-people-afraid-of-the-facts-about-jews.html?start=0
I'm very well aware of the hidden hand controlling all sides. I just don't think the threat to western civilization and world pace is coming from the Right, Conservatives, Identitarians, Fascists, or even Zionists at this moment
The Left and the Masons who control them are the biggest threat right now
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2019 16:04 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 25 Jan 2019 16:15 #579

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
So when your church was burning anyone alive (ritual sacrifice to their god J'zeus) who didn't assimilate they were all worshipping Lucifer..& you say you have no problem with natives Confusnik?

Zionism is about rebuilding the temple & bringing forth their messiah & enslaving us goy. But Jews are just pawns in this game.
I wouldnt single out normal Jews more than any other religious fruitcake.
There was never any temple accept a temple to Zeus..I tried to explain this before. That is the Luciferian agenda I believe.
For someone to think only calling out Jews is going to get rid of Satanic elite I think is disinfo.
I call out all Satanist & their tools.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2019 17:15 by porridge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift 25 Jan 2019 17:17 #580

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
porridge wrote:
So when your church was burning anyone alive (ritual sacrifice to their god J'zeus) who didn't assimilate they were all worshipping Lucifer..& you say you have no problem with natives Confusnik?

Zionism is about rebuilding the temple & bringing forth their messiah & enslaving us goy. But Jews are just pawns in this game.
I wouldnt single out normal Jews more than any other religious fruitcake.
There was never any temple accept a temple to Zeus..I tried to explain this before. That is the Luciferian agenda I believe.
For someone to think only calling out Jews is going to get rid of Satanic elite I think is disinfo.
I call out all Satanist & their tools.
Calling out all Jews won't make any difference and neither will calling out the Zionists. It's neither Jews or Zionists running this Prison Planet, they are just the managers
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.