Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 24 Jun 2015 11:08 #1

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
I eat Liver & onions for breakfast. How about you flour up some of that human produce (!!) 'n FRY it w/some mushrooms egg's & diced veggies for a 'unique' Omelet. Schwing batter, batter.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 24 Jun 2015 12:31 #2

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
I've heard some people like to eat their own booger.

I guess that's jewish too
:dunno:

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2015 12:32 by Cinta.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 24 Jun 2015 14:54 #3

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
The hasabra hag - who does more harm than good here says -
should have started all warning bells ringing. Thanks!

well believe me - you have been the cause of trouble here - you have pushed people into corners , where you think you can control them .

I don't car about counter arguments - all I said was I would try it - if I though it would have helped - you exaggerated as usual out of all proportion and insinuated I was a satanist.

what I said to you is NOTHING to the vitriol YOU spew over this forum - underhand hypocrite is putting it mildly - if you are what germans' are today - they really did on number on you guys - they turned you into sadistic freaks - just themselves - YOU have become what to say you hate - the venom you spit out everyday is disgusting . Thank God I'm not anything like you .
and what did I get in my PM box - perhaps I'll post yours where your DEMANDING OBEDIENCE to you and the Party line ???
All I said - your vicious and you enjoy it - it's bot even in defense - you routinely go out to be total shit head to people.
Message from yourself to V******* offline
Wednesday, 24. June - 00:41

forward
delete
recall

This is a response to: Message not available
Thank- you V******e ,

I understand perfectly - what a shame - yes she's run so many good peeps off now. How sad.

All the very best .Emoticon Wink

Message from V******* offline
Wednesday, 24. June - 00:41
Just to say - following the german response to what i felt was a genuine question about eyewitness testimonies, i abandoned posting here, the woman pfiz is clearly a lunatic (or just socially clumsy) and i really want nothing to do with her -

i do read the forum

- so farewell

if you reply it may be some time before i log in again so dont expect an answer anytime soon
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2015 18:24 by Lizzy.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 24 Jun 2015 15:07 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Lizzy wrote:
The hasabra hag - who does more harm than good here says -
should have started all warning bells ringing. Thanks!

well believe me - you have been the cause of trouble here - you have pushed people into corners , where you think you can control them .
and what did I get in my PM box - perhaps I'll post yours where your DEMANDING OBEDIENCE to you and the Party line ???
All I said - your vicious and you enjoy it - it's bot even in defense - you routinely go out to be total shit head to people.

Yes, please post it!

I am eager to learn what this means DEMANDING OBEDIENCE to you and the Party line

:)

Edit: And don't forget the date and time, so that I can verify it. Thanks.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2015 15:20 by PFIZIPFEI.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 24 Jun 2015 15:22 #5

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Just to say - following the german response to what i felt was a genuine question about eyewitness testimonies, i abandoned posting here, the woman pfiz is clearly a lunatic (or just socially clumsy) and i really want nothing to do with her -

oh I will - i'm going to post the lot.....from all those you have offended that contacted me too ...but I have a life outside here - you'll have to wait .

yes - phiz - your party - the one that all must adhere to or you go off into a rampage over the smallest detail - you are a vile sickness that this forum has to contend with .
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2015 15:29 by Lizzy.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 24 Jun 2015 15:34 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Nice, I look very much forward to more derailing of this thread (disclaimer: this is sarcasm) and of course to my PM DEMANDING OBEDIENCE to you and the Party line with date and time, please.

:)

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2015 16:44 by PFIZIPFEI.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 24 Jun 2015 18:19 #7

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
As much as I agree with you on many important topics - your behaviour toward what i call the 'moderates' here has been very nasty - with you picking out minutia and tearing people apart with it.
Then of course we have your Panzer tank approach to anyone who doesn't think we live inside a hollow earth ect ect ......
You inferred I was a Satanist - in the past a shill / troll - well this time your hasbara hypocritical rants will NOT succeed with me -

YES - that's exactly what is it - think MY way about everything - isn't that obedience - yes - I'll be posting the PM's - your going to have to wait .
You don't like that do you ?
I bet your going to be all nicey nicey now for a a couple days and show everyone how hard done to you;ve been - what a joke .
YOUR A DECEITFUL HYPOCRITE WHO USES HASBARA TACTICS .......you have become as underhand as a jew.
your are unstable ......i'll strt a thread for the pm ;s later - you are not a priority i my life.
so yes wait - will that trigger more OCD - probably. .
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2015 19:55 by Lizzy.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 24 Jun 2015 19:00 #8

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
^^^^Wow. Finally laid it on the Frau.^^^ She is a poison. How many times to have to tell the German Spear Chucker that 'no. I am not any kind of shoe', before you realize this wench is the ring leader of a pack of goofs. Look at the last 3 weeks'. EM1. Zax. Locked & deleted treads & posts. And she-devil is right there in the mix.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 24 Jun 2015 21:27 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
wiikkidd wrote:
Look at the last 3 weeks'. EM1. Zax. Locked & deleted treads & posts. And she-devil is right there in the mix.

EM went inactive, he does that when he is busy, he tends to return again.

Zax is not suspended now.

Some vent threads were moved out of sight and locked yes, but they were returned to members area, and there are new vent threads now, two of them to be precise, where any member can post. It was mostly done to prevent the one vent thread being so large and topping all the forum stats. :hahano:

Anyway some of the off topic posts in this thread will be moved now, including this one.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 24 Jun 2015 22:55 #10

• Frothy
  • Released
novum wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Look at the last 3 weeks'. EM1. Zax. Locked & deleted treads & posts. And she-devil is right there in the mix.

Some vent threads were moved out of sight and locked yes, but they were returned to members area, and there are new vent threads now, two of them to be precise, where any member can post. It was mostly done to prevent the one vent thread being so large and topping all the forum stats. :hahano:

Anyway some of the off topic posts in this thread will be moved now, including this one.

Moving your own posts about lol
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Jun 2015 00:24 by Frothy.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 24 Jun 2015 23:10 #11

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

And the filthy ones 'jew' posts on the Satanism in the Vatican thread. The Black Sun Society/Saturn threads pages of derail/troll/meme are intact for?

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 25 Jun 2015 00:46 #12

wiikkidd wrote:
^^^^Wow. Finally laid it on the Frau.^^^ She is a poison. How many times to have to tell the German Spear Chucker that 'no. I am not any kind of shoe', before you realize this wench is the ring leader of a pack of goofs. Look at the last 3 weeks'. EM1. Zax. Locked & deleted treads & posts. And she-devil is right there in the mix.

Pull that thumb from out your arse flour boy. Nobody is my ring leader here. You're the one who's poison, continually spreading your debunked crap and absurdities here. You contradict yourself more than a Politician does.

Also Zax was quite rightfully suspended for spamming the hell out of the forum with the same type of horse-shit you also spread around here.

the pair of you.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 Jun 2015 00:51 by Return of Zorro.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 25 Jun 2015 02:09 #13

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Pull that thumb from out your arse flour boy. Nobody is my ring leader here. You're the one who's poison, continually spreading your debunked crap and absurdities here. You contradict yourself more than a Politician does.

Also Zax was quite rightfully suspended for spamming the hell out of the forum with the same type of horse-shit you also spread around here.

the pair of you.
Face plant/half pint o' light weight your not even capable of stating you country (shame eh?) let alone the White Hide Pride-Wotan Clan. What is that fancy hockey puck (oh yes) avatar you put on display really mean, daisy one? Oh, that meltage will be due soon. :thumbup:

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 25 Jun 2015 02:12 #14

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

the pair of you.
Watch out folks! This little banty has butt fetish building like the filthy catholic. Really Daisy, you really should tell the alter boy the truth (Zone!) about the Wotan- Black Sun hate for the vatican. And christians over all. Right? Right-o! :cool2:

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 25 Jun 2015 05:07 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
wiikkidd wrote:
And the filthy ones 'jew' posts on the Satanism in the Vatican thread.

His thoughts on why the vatican is smeared/attacked/labelled... agree or not, its relatively on topic given the context.

wiikkidd wrote:
The Black Sun Society/Saturn threads pages of derail/troll/meme are intact for?

I agree that ones a clusterfuck, that ship has sailed, train has left the station, more revving than a drce engine, more derailing than there is o's in woooooooooooooootaaaan, probably too far gone to sort it, would take weeks, and where to start now?. :hahano: :facepalm:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 25 Jun 2015 05:36 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Moving your own posts about lol

Looking at all the arguing here, i want to suspend myself sometimes. :larf:

1365 = 1

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 25 Jun 2015 05:49 #17

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
And the filthy ones 'jew' posts on the Satanism in the Vatican thread.

His thoughts on why the vatican is smeared/attacked/labelled... agree or not, its relatively on topic given the context.

wiikkidd wrote:
The Black Sun Society/Saturn threads pages of derail/troll/meme are intact for?

I agree that ones a clusterfuck, that ship has sailed, train has left the station, more revving than a drce engine, more derailing than there is o's in woooooooooooooootaaaan, probably too far gone to sort it, would take weeks, and where to start now?. :hahano: :facepalm:
Woooooooooooootan is Black Sun deity, not OT. The 'jew' cut paste of filthy has been OT on the vatican thread.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 25 Jun 2015 05:50 #18

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
wiikkidd wrote:
novum wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

And the filthy ones 'jew' posts on the Satanism in the Vatican thread. The Black Sun Society/Saturn threads pages of derail/troll/meme are intact for?

:hahano: :hahano: :hahano:

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 25 Jun 2015 06:12 #19

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Butt, that is why you are called the filthy one. Catholic 110% team player. :chuckle: Master Troll. Knuckles approved :thumbup: :thumbup:

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 25 Jun 2015 07:25 #20

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Your words mean nothing fake Christian lying jew disinfo agent.

Look at your own? Masters / mistresses of the utmost depravity.

I post what I do to rile the fake Christian Jews - you and Yenta. You react on cue as you think in your simplistic brain "gotcha". I then call out your patheticness by pointing out what you and Jewish comrades do.

Your Talmud sanctions paedophilia. :iitm:

You are patently that stupid you haven't worked it out yet. :hahano:
Last Edit: 25 Jun 2015 07:27 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI