Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 25 Jun 2015 08:26 #21

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
Filthy one, you posted a cartoon of a boy dropping pants to expose his butt. Your the WOTAN CLAN"S beach. Wake up, :joker:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 01 Jul 2015 19:38 #22

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
RE truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/65699-excerpt-of-human-placentophagy-the-ingestion-of-a-human-placenta.html#170836



Lizzy wrote:
The hasabra hag - who does more harm than good here

Provide at least one single example or any kind of proof for your claims!
And don't forget to link the source.
If this is your personal opinion only, explain how you come to this perception.




Lizzy wrote:
says -
should have started all warning bells ringing. Thanks!

well believe me -


Why should I believe - you - of all members?




Lizzy wrote:
you have been the cause of trouble here -

In which way?
When?
Where?
Example - proof - link!

Except, of course, if you are speaking on behalf of SZ/dif pit socks, hasbara trolls and rodin, then everything makes sense.
It surely appears to not only cause rodin and his best mate, kaito/exorcist, "trouble" that I make use of my basic human right
of free thought, free research and free speech, especially when it comes to a certain non-mainstream, non-pc subject, which
he seems to hate like hardly anything else, while - or because - at the same time he seems to be totally unable/unwilling to
even get the essential basics of it and thus he can neither prove nor disprove the THEORY.



Lizzy wrote:
you have pushed people into corners , where you think you can control them .


Whom did I push into corners?
When I perceive the behaviour of someone "special" I call it what it is to me.
Everybody is free to discuss everything in a reasonable way and prove me wrong.
If they behave like mad trolls instead, they certainly prove me right.

How do you come to the conclusion that I want to and am able to control anybody?
Provide an example that is suitabe to back your insinuation, with link, please!




Lizzy wrote:
I don't car about counter arguments -

This was my perception, too, when you started your vile rants out of the blue on the original thread:
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65663-human-placentophagy-the-ingestion-of-a-human-placenta.html#169701
while I was not even addressing you at that time.




Lizzy wrote:
all I said was I would try it - if I though it would have helped -

All I said before you started was:
THIS .... is absolutely one of the most disgusting things I ever read and saw on this forum

and I had to stop the video before 1:50 because I almost threw up - honestly !

I still feel totally sick and will have to postpone my lunch indefinitely.

Thank you very much for exposing this blatant ugliness, Malila.

Need to stop now and try to recover my stomach ....


You may disagree, but your reaction was totally over the top in every respect.



Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]





Lizzy wrote:
you exaggerated as usual out of all proportion

If this is your perception of "exaggerted". I can live with that.



Lizzy wrote:
and insinuated I was a satanist.

As you still keep on repeating this lie as often as possible in non-relevant contexts,
you may believe that it eventually becomes truth, but this is an illusion, it will not be the case.
It's only a major part of your smear campaign.




Lizzy wrote:
what I said to you is NOTHING to the vitriol YOU spew over this forum -

Would be interesting to see what you classify as "vitriol". Link?
Everybody should at least be granted the opportunity to apologize or explain why something was said
in a - perhaps - vitriolic way, but without evidence this has to be looked upon as another part of your
smear campaign.




Lizzy wrote:
underhand hypocrite is putting it mildly -

More of the same unproven insinuation.
Maybe this is just your perception - or part of your smear campaign - as you are repeating
it over and over again - and you can't prove it at all?



Lizzy wrote:
if you are what germans' are today - they really did on number on you guys - they turned you into sadistic freaks - just themselves -

What exactly makes you say something that could as well have been said by bt, cinta or the rabid rabbi?
Any evidence for anything? No, just your usual vile rants, lies and defamation of the worst kind.
I wonder why you never ever showed this character trait in the dif pit ...




Lizzy wrote:
YOU have become what to say you hate -

How come you dare to claim that I hate something or someone - except lies and injustice?
Where did I say I so.
Link please!



Lizzy wrote:
the venom you spit out everyday is disgusting .

You mean that I do no longer tolerate your vile rants, lies and defamation without opposition?
You are only exposing yourself the longer you go on lying, insinuating and defaming.
Rather seems you are the hater, L, the willing tool of rodin's/kaito's party line to which I am not toeing?




Lizzy wrote:
Thank God I'm not anything like you .

Chacun à son goût.



When do you think you will finally be able to present the pm in which I was allegedly "DEMANDING OBEDIENCE to you and the Party line ????"




Lizzy wrote:

and what did I get in my PM box - perhaps I'll post yours where your DEMANDING OBEDIENCE to you and the Party line ???
All I said - your vicious and you enjoy it - it's bot even in defense - you routinely go out to be total shit head to people.
Message from yourself to V******* offline
Wednesday, 24. June - 00:41


forward
delete
recall

This is a response to: Message not available
Thank- you V******e ,

I understand perfectly - what a shame - yes she's run so many good peeps off now. How sad.

All the very best .Emoticon Wink



__________

Message from V******* offline
Wednesday, 24. June - 00:41
Just to say - following the german response to what i felt was a genuine question about eyewitness testimonies, i abandoned posting here, the woman pfiz is clearly a lunatic (or just socially clumsy) and i really want nothing to do with her -

i do read the forum

- so farewell

if you reply it may be some time before i log in again so dont expect an answer anytime soon


REFERENCE => truth-zone.net/forum/history/65540-hellstorm-exposing-the-real-genocide-of-nazi-germany.html?start=60#171204



Lizzy wrote:
As much as I agree with you on many important topics - your behaviour toward what i call the 'moderates' here has been very nasty

What are 'moderates'? Define!
Who are they?
What are those who are not 'moderates' according to you? Extremists?
Where did I behave nasty? Links?!



Lizzy wrote:
- with you picking out minutia and tearing people apart with it.

When I smell a rat I ask questions.
If you are unable and/or unwilling to answer them reasonably, the rat smell is confirmed.
If I did somebody wrong, I don't have a problem to apologize.
This is why I legitly demand evidence brought forward. Source, links!



Lizzy wrote:
Then of course we have your Panzer tank approach to anyone who doesn't think we live inside a hollow earth ect ect ......

Links please!
In fact it's the other way round.
It's obvious how much rodin/kaito/marioiram/you hate the topic being discussed freely
and all of you abuse the subject to sow discord and to defame me over and over again.
To me this is a very strange behaviour, for if I think something is crazy BS, especially when it is
a THEORY that is discussed, I rather tend to smile and have fun than get raging mad, but of course
I know very well how lethal the truth in every respect, not only on this subject, is for the whole
satanic system, when the truth will be known by the ignorant masses, who get fed with ever new psyops instead,
to distract, ridicule and hide the possible true nature of the earth and thus only the SYSTEM must be afraid and
raging mad when this subject is discussed freely.



Lizzy wrote:
You inferred I was a Satanist - in the past a shill / troll

Links please!
Then I will gladly discuss, explain or apologize.



Lizzy wrote:
- well this time your hasbara hypocritical rants will NOT succeed with me -

You definitely sound like the troll brigade. They just love their reverse psycho.



Lizzy wrote:
YES - that's exactly what is it

Provide evidence. Don't forget the links!



Lizzy wrote:
- think MY way about everything

So you think I should rather keep my opinion to myself?
Where is your proof for that I want you to think my way?
Another synchronicity with my haters who want me to not speak my mind for good reasons
and this is by far the first smear campaign against me, but definitely the moste vile, yet.



Lizzy wrote:
- isn't that obedience - yes - I'll be posting the PM's - your going to have to wait .

How long do you think it will take you to provide evidence for your vile insinuations?


Lizzy wrote:
You don't like that do you ?

You are right about that.
I don't like defamtion and insinuation without evidence.



Lizzy wrote:
I bet your going to be all nicey nicey now for a a couple days and show everyone how hard done to you;ve been - what a joke .

I am nice to those who are nice to me.
Resonance.



Lizzy wrote:
YOUR A DECEITFUL HYPOCRITE WHO USES HASBARA TACTICS .......

Any proof available?
Links please!


Lizzy wrote:
you have become as underhand as a jew.

That's of course exactly what I think of you.
Above all your typical choleric tantrums and your gutter language rants might exactly hint at that,
besides the lies and defamation.



Lizzy wrote:
your are unstable

If you think so.
Some may think the same about you.



Lizzy wrote:
......i'll strt a thread for the pm ;s later - you are not a priority i my life.

Rants and defamation on the other hand are clearly a priority in your life.


Lizzy wrote:
so yes wait - will that trigger more OCD - probably. .

So you are mainly describing yourself in everything you are trying to project on me.
Yes, this does make sense after all.



Thanks on this occasion to Frog, who rendered shining examples of how to deal reasonably with this kind of personal attacks
and smear campaigns.
I do my very best, but of course I am still learning and being a non-native speaker I surely will never be able to reach the brilliance
of his diction and his unique coolness, while exposing the liars/defamers as the braindead fools they are.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2015 22:29 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 04 Jul 2015 22:27 #23

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
You have 48 hours from now on to provide evidence for your smear campaign.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 05 Jul 2015 15:51 #24

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
While the clock is ticking and you waite for autie Lizzy's response
you might be able to provide me PROOF of your allegations against me. :wissl:

Thanks so much dear :thumbup:


This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 08 Jul 2015 21:18 #25

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Just for the record - for now.



wiikkidd wrote:
You described your self, given what you have done to the most recent victim Lizzy , of your massive ego. Germany? WTF does a frau know of the Deep South? The link provided? The poop stain you leave on the threads of mine you repeatedly derailed upon. Oh, yes Psycho Phizzy, your all that. :thumbup:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65732-is-the-confederate-flag-issue-the-prelude-final-spark-to-race-war.html?start=40#172405
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 09 Jul 2015 03:08 #26

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4923
  • Likes received: 3007
For the record I DO NOT consider myself a victim nor someone who has victimized ,. I am neither a shill nor a satanist ( as has been inferred to me by Phiz ) .
Your 48 hr deadline has expired so now what ? Does that automatically mean what I've said was without substance ? I don't think so - but neither am I going to waste time addressing your demands .
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 09 Jul 2015 05:18 #27

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
Orangeaid wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
novum wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Look at the last 3 weeks'. EM1. Zax. Locked & deleted treads & posts. And she-devil is right there in the mix.

EM went inactive, he does that when he is busy, he tends to return again.

Zax is not suspended now.

Some vent threads were moved out of sight and locked yes, but they were returned to members area, and there are new vent threads now, two of them to be precise, where any member can post. It was mostly done to prevent the one vent thread being so large and topping all the forum stats. :hahano:

Anyway some of the off topic posts in this thread will be moved now, including this one.
And the filthy ones 'jew' posts on the Satanism in the Vatican thread. The Black Sun Society/Saturn threads pages of derail/troll/meme are intact for?



:hahano: :hahano: :hahano:
Reposted for the 'tag' (rhymes with) of Filthy & Foxy the catholic sex abuse deniers. Christian? Woden HATE vatican & jew, so how does this fly window licker? Alter boy is dense as lead, so you use him like the shoe crew. You never claim a country. You never admit the Black Sun Society, yet there is all the garb. You only idolize dead White Folk (racist) as the hero (idolatry) yet never do you put any risk upon yourself. Just sniping memes as a school yard child, running to mods when you are give fair play back to you. Zax & EM1 had tyour number and -bam- the favoritism is engaged. :yerright:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 16 Oct 2016 13:59 #28

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Lizzy wrote:
The hasabra hag - who does more harm than good here says -
should have started all warning bells ringing. Thanks!

well believe me - you have been the cause of trouble here - you have pushed people into corners , where you think you can control them .

I don't car about counter arguments - all I said was I would try it - if I though it would have helped - you exaggerated as usual out of all proportion and insinuated I was a satanist.

what I said to you is NOTHING to the vitriol YOU spew over this forum - underhand hypocrite is putting it mildly - if you are what germans' are today - they really did on number on you guys - they turned you into sadistic freaks - just themselves - YOU have become what to say you hate - the venom you spit out everyday is disgusting . Thank God I'm not anything like you .
and what did I get in my PM box - perhaps I'll post yours where your DEMANDING OBEDIENCE to you and the Party line ???
All I said - your vicious and you enjoy it - it's bot even in defense - you routinely go out to be total shit head to people.
Message from yourself to V******* offline
Wednesday, 24. June - 00:41


forward
delete
recall

This is a response to: Message not available
Thank- you V******e ,

I understand perfectly - what a shame - yes she's run so many good peeps off now. How sad.

All the very best .Emoticon Wink



__________

Message from V******* offline
Wednesday, 24. June - 00:41
Just to say - following the german response to what i felt was a genuine question about eyewitness testimonies, i abandoned posting here, the woman pfiz is clearly a lunatic (or just socially clumsy) and i really want nothing to do with her -

i do read the forum

- so farewell

if you reply it may be some time before i log in again so dont expect an answer anytime soon

:O

The purpose of those exposure threads was to show the pattern of the Frau and a few others here.
It is okay for the Frau to dig up forty or fifty posts with timestamps and links,but when she is exposed she plays the victim.
And when that wears thin she bringss up Frog or DG.
It works every time,
In this case,Volt returned along with Ry Cooder in every posts,but Lizzy got put on her German Permaban list.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 16 Oct 2016 14:03 #29

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
novum wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Moving your own posts about lol

Looking at all the arguing here, i want to suspend myself sometimes. :larf:
:D

We'll do a gearhead forum if this ever implodes completely.
For now,people leave.Some for good,some of us come backj.
Most that do post in relative safe zones, to avoid the blitzkrieg assaults.
And fight back when they come,but leave threads in the main forum alone.
Let the disruptors have the place.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 16 Oct 2016 14:12 #30

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
RE truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/65699-excerpt-of-human-placentophagy-the-ingestion-of-a-human-placenta.html#170836



Lizzy wrote:
The hasabra hag - who does more harm than good here

Provide at least one single example or any kind of proof for your claims!
And don't forget to link the source.
If this is your personal opinion only, explain how you come to this perception.




Lizzy wrote:
says -
should have started all warning bells ringing. Thanks!

well believe me -


Why should I believe - you - of all members?




Lizzy wrote:
you have been the cause of trouble here -

In which way?
When?
Where?
Example - proof - link!

Except, of course, if you are speaking on behalf of SZ/dif pit socks, hasbara trolls and rodin, then everything makes sense.
It surely appears to not only cause rodin and his best mate, kaito/exorcist, "trouble" that I make use of my basic human right
of free thought, free research and free speech, especially when it comes to a certain non-mainstream, non-pc subject, which
he seems to hate like hardly anything else, while - or because - at the same time he seems to be totally unable/unwilling to
even get the essential basics of it and thus he can neither prove nor disprove the THEORY.



Lizzy wrote:
you have pushed people into corners , where you think you can control them .


Whom did I push into corners?
When I perceive the behaviour of someone "special" I call it what it is to me.
Everybody is free to discuss everything in a reasonable way and prove me wrong.
If they behave like mad trolls instead, they certainly prove me right.

How do you come to the conclusion that I want to and am able to control anybody?
Provide an example that is suitabe to back your insinuation, with link, please!




Lizzy wrote:
I don't car about counter arguments -

This was my perception, too, when you started your vile rants out of the blue on the original thread:
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65663-human-placentophagy-the-ingestion-of-a-human-placenta.html#169701
while I was not even addressing you at that time.




Lizzy wrote:
all I said was I would try it - if I though it would have helped -

All I said before you started was:
THIS .... is absolutely one of the most disgusting things I ever read and saw on this forum

and I had to stop the video before 1:50 because I almost threw up - honestly !

I still feel totally sick and will have to postpone my lunch indefinitely.

Thank you very much for exposing this blatant ugliness, Malila.

Need to stop now and try to recover my stomach ....


You may disagree, but your reaction was totally over the top in every respect.



Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]





Lizzy wrote:
you exaggerated as usual out of all proportion

If this is your perception of "exaggerted". I can live with that.



Lizzy wrote:
and insinuated I was a satanist.

As you still keep on repeating this lie as often as possible in non-relevant contexts,
you may believe that it eventually becomes truth, but this is an illusion, it will not be the case.
It's only a major part of your smear campaign.




Lizzy wrote:
what I said to you is NOTHING to the vitriol YOU spew over this forum -

Would be interesting to see what you classify as "vitriol". Link?
Everybody should at least be granted the opportunity to apologize or explain why something was said
in a - perhaps - vitriolic way, but without evidence this has to be looked upon as another part of your
smear campaign.




Lizzy wrote:
underhand hypocrite is putting it mildly -

More of the same unproven insinuation.
Maybe this is just your perception - or part of your smear campaign - as you are repeating
it over and over again - and you can't prove it at all?



Lizzy wrote:
if you are what germans' are today - they really did on number on you guys - they turned you into sadistic freaks - just themselves -

What exactly makes you say something that could as well have been said by bt, cinta or the rabid rabbi?
Any evidence for anything? No, just your usual vile rants, lies and defamation of the worst kind.
I wonder why you never ever showed this character trait in the dif pit ...




Lizzy wrote:
YOU have become what to say you hate -

How come you dare to claim that I hate something or someone - except lies and injustice?
Where did I say I so.
Link please!



Lizzy wrote:
the venom you spit out everyday is disgusting .

You mean that I do no longer tolerate your vile rants, lies and defamation without opposition?
You are only exposing yourself the longer you go on lying, insinuating and defaming.
Rather seems you are the hater, L, the willing tool of rodin's/kaito's party line to which I am not toeing?




Lizzy wrote:
Thank God I'm not anything like you .

Chacun à son goût.



When do you think you will finally be able to present the pm in which I was allegedly "DEMANDING OBEDIENCE to you and the Party line ????"




Lizzy wrote:

and what did I get in my PM box - perhaps I'll post yours where your DEMANDING OBEDIENCE to you and the Party line ???
All I said - your vicious and you enjoy it - it's bot even in defense - you routinely go out to be total shit head to people.
Message from yourself to V******* offline
Wednesday, 24. June - 00:41


forward
delete
recall

This is a response to: Message not available
Thank- you V******e ,

I understand perfectly - what a shame - yes she's run so many good peeps off now. How sad.

All the very best .Emoticon Wink



__________

Message from V******* offline
Wednesday, 24. June - 00:41
Just to say - following the german response to what i felt was a genuine question about eyewitness testimonies, i abandoned posting here, the woman pfiz is clearly a lunatic (or just socially clumsy) and i really want nothing to do with her -

i do read the forum

- so farewell

if you reply it may be some time before i log in again so dont expect an answer anytime soon


REFERENCE => truth-zone.net/forum/history/65540-hellstorm-exposing-the-real-genocide-of-nazi-germany.html?start=60#171204



Lizzy wrote:
As much as I agree with you on many important topics - your behaviour toward what i call the 'moderates' here has been very nasty

What are 'moderates'? Define!
Who are they?
What are those who are not 'moderates' according to you? Extremists?
Where did I behave nasty? Links?!



Lizzy wrote:
- with you picking out minutia and tearing people apart with it.

When I smell a rat I ask questions.
If you are unable and/or unwilling to answer them reasonably, the rat smell is confirmed.
If I did somebody wrong, I don't have a problem to apologize.
This is why I legitly demand evidence brought forward. Source, links!



Lizzy wrote:
Then of course we have your Panzer tank approach to anyone who doesn't think we live inside a hollow earth ect ect ......

Links please!
In fact it's the other way round.
It's obvious how much rodin/kaito/marioiram/you hate the topic being discussed freely
and all of you abuse the subject to sow discord and to defame me over and over again.
To me this is a very strange behaviour, for if I think something is crazy BS, especially when it is
a THEORY that is discussed, I rather tend to smile and have fun than get raging mad, but of course
I know very well how lethal the truth in every respect, not only on this subject, is for the whole
satanic system, when the truth will be known by the ignorant masses, who get fed with ever new psyops instead,
to distract, ridicule and hide the possible true nature of the earth and thus only the SYSTEM must be afraid and
raging mad when this subject is discussed freely.



Lizzy wrote:
You inferred I was a Satanist - in the past a shill / troll

Links please!
Then I will gladly discuss, explain or apologize.



Lizzy wrote:
- well this time your hasbara hypocritical rants will NOT succeed with me -

You definitely sound like the troll brigade. They just love their reverse psycho.



Lizzy wrote:
YES - that's exactly what is it

Provide evidence. Don't forget the links!



Lizzy wrote:
- think MY way about everything

So you think I should rather keep my opinion to myself?
Where is your proof for that I want you to think my way?
Another synchronicity with my haters who want me to not speak my mind for good reasons
and this is by far the first smear campaign against me, but definitely the moste vile, yet.



Lizzy wrote:
- isn't that obedience - yes - I'll be posting the PM's - your going to have to wait .

How long do you think it will take you to provide evidence for your vile insinuations?


Lizzy wrote:
You don't like that do you ?

You are right about that.
I don't like defamtion and insinuation without evidence.



Lizzy wrote:
I bet your going to be all nicey nicey now for a a couple days and show everyone how hard done to you;ve been - what a joke .

I am nice to those who are nice to me.
Resonance.



Lizzy wrote:
YOUR A DECEITFUL HYPOCRITE WHO USES HASBARA TACTICS .......

Any proof available?
Links please!


Lizzy wrote:
you have become as underhand as a jew.

That's of course exactly what I think of you.
Above all your typical choleric tantrums and your gutter language rants might exactly hint at that,
besides the lies and defamation.



Lizzy wrote:
your are unstable

If you think so.
Some may think the same about you.



Lizzy wrote:
......i'll strt a thread for the pm ;s later - you are not a priority i my life.

Rants and defamation on the other hand are clearly a priority in your life.


Lizzy wrote:
so yes wait - will that trigger more OCD - probably. .

So you are mainly describing yourself in everything you are trying to project on me.
Yes, this does make sense after all.



Thanks on this occasion to Frog, who rendered shining examples of how to deal reasonably with this kind of personal attacks
and smear campaigns.
I do my very best, but of course I am still learning and being a non-native speaker I surely will never be able to reach the brilliance
of his diction and his unique coolness, while exposing the liars/defamers as the braindead fools they are.

:)

I have provided the proof many times over.
She never needed to do so.
But you whined enough to have threads thrown down the Orwellian Memory Hole.
You have started numerous threads on individuals here because they didn't tow the German Line for you,and those too were removed.
Yet they keep popping up by you and the orange goon.
And you bump them,whicvh is why I will keep exposing you regardless of you staying here until the place dies.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta 16 Oct 2016 14:14 #31

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
You have 48 hours from now on to provide evidence for your smear campaign.


.

Pfff!
I expose you in a few hours easily.
With 48 hrs I could do the Fizzly indexing and timestamping like you do.
But it would amount to no action as you well know and take advantage of all the time.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Human placentophagy - The ingestion of a human placenta34.82Friday, 07 August 2015
Human 2.010.23Saturday, 08 December 2018
The Human Modipede10.12Sunday, 21 October 2018
The Human Potential10.12Sunday, 17 April 2016
Human Experimentation10.12Thursday, 20 July 2017
Permanent Human Values10.01Wednesday, 24 February 2016
Beautiful Faces (human)10.01Thursday, 20 December 2018
Human Cultural Evolution10.01Tuesday, 16 February 2016
Will we ever… simulate the human brain?10.01Friday, 26 April 2013
Psywar & Human Resources10.01Thursday, 05 January 2017
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.