Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who Killed My Thread !!!

Who Killed My Thread !!! 30 Jun 2015 21:42 #1

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
I wrote a thread called, "The costs of not backing Hitler." It was merged with a thread called "Adolf Hitler." But my thread had nothing to do with the person Adolf Hitler. It had to do with the costs to the U.S. for not backing him. This is the second time I came up with a unique take on a topic, only to have it buried in the posts of some other thread. Tell me, whenever anybody has anything to say about Hillary Clinton, do you bury it in the post of some other thread that somebody started about Hillary Clinton?

Whoever merged my threads, "Everything I learned about WW II is a lie" and "The costs of not backing Hitler," un-merge them! If my threads were written the same way as the threads they were merged with, or brought up the same points, I could see merging them But they aren't. My revenge will be terrible. I will start a thread that you are going to find it even more difficult to logically merge with another. I will call it, "Are Negros Worth The Trouble?" Read it and weep.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who Killed My Thread !!! 01 Jul 2015 20:17 #2

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2015 20:18 by Cinta.

Who Killed My Thread !!! 01 Jul 2015 20:29 #3

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Can all of cultsmashers threads be merged together and put in vent with lots of other mergers? :)

PS cultsmasher have you tried David Icke's forum, there are two posters who would love you there, namely Seanx & Boots.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2015 20:31 by Frothy.

Who Killed My Thread !!! 01 Jul 2015 20:41 #4

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Who Killed My Thread !!! 01 Jul 2015 20:45 #5

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Blue Taclker,
None of you Jew or Jew slave anus lickers can handle the truth. That's why the threads I mentioned were basically made to disappear. But I have had this form of censorship used on me before. It's the same old fight against freedom of speech in an effort to support the corrupt status quo. I give it about a week before I am banned. Then you all can go back to pretending that what you have to say matters in the slightest.
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2015 20:47 by cultsmasher.

Who Killed My Thread !!! 01 Jul 2015 20:56 #6

• Cinta
  • Never Again

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Who Killed My Thread !!! 01 Jul 2015 21:36 #7

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
cultsmasher wrote:
Blue Taclker,
None of you Jew or Jew slave anus lickers can handle the truth. That's why the threads I mentioned were basically made to disappear. But I have had this form of censorship used on me before. It's the same old fight against freedom of speech in an effort to support the corrupt status quo. I give it about a week before I am banned. Then you all can go back to pretending that what you have to say matters in the slightest.

It matters about as much as what you say, yet I'm not interested in impaling babies on pitchforks or pretending that censorship is any worse now than what it was under the dictator on your avatar.

As I say white separatists are moronic, they identify their ''race'' and then isolate it into a weaker position, like a timid herd of runaways.

Have you got any idea what defines a white person? I think not, once you realize that there is no definition then you shall realize what a misguided fool have been.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2015 21:45 by Frothy.