Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is The White Species Superior?

Is The White Species Superior? 04 Jul 2015 22:32 #21

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Oracle,
If YOU can't refute anything I said, you must agree that it is the truth. Despite what you may think, there is nothing spider like about the truth. Truth is good. Lies are bad. Also, I have snuck back into other forums using a different username. But they only banned me again. Though as far as this forum is concerned, I am cultsmasher. I have never been here using some other username.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is The White Species Superior? 04 Jul 2015 23:11 #22

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Blue Tackler,
The stupidity just never ends with you. I already told you that even babies have been found to be "bigoted." What part of that don't you get. Next, you are right about humans being the only creatures who use the term "race." Having been brainwashed in my younger days, I used to think that different kinds of people were different "races." But now I know that different kinds of human are actually different species. Just from a gramatical point of view, all other similar but different creatures are referred to as different species. Such as a bobcat and lynx being referred to as different species of cat. So from a gramatical point of view, different kinds of human should be referred to as different species as well. If you wish, I can smash your cult further on this matter.

Next, only somebody with a twisted world view like you could call the sand negro you show White. That is something you need to "get over." You then go back to that "purity" bullshit. I already told you that nobody is pure. We all have some Neanderthal DNA in us. But "purity" doesn't matter. Blond people are superior to non-whites. Despite how "impure" they may be. You just have to take what you have to work with and move on from there. Next, I have seen more White people in my lifetime that you could spend all day walking along and shaking a stick at. I know very well the difference between them and negros, Orientals, Mexicans, etc. That is reality. What you promote is the illusion.

Is The White Species Superior? 05 Jul 2015 01:34 #23

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Your here to bump useless threads aren't you? Your :facepalm: useless threads.

Is The White Species Superior? 05 Jul 2015 21:32 #24

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
wiikkidd,
You think my threads are useless? Then you should be able to point out something in them that are untrue. If you can't do that, like it or not, it is you and your beliefs that are useless.

Is The White Species Superior? 06 Jul 2015 03:13 #25

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Useless. What betterment is a 'white' over the peoples of color? Prove that throughout time immortal that ONLY whites have the upper hand. Do you not see (Nazi) the same physical features? Where the 'whites' originate is in the East. Go back and reclaim your land of origin. Yep. Your case has no merit. No sane person would by ANY TRIBE is thee one. Esp. a goof like you that has no spirituality what so ever. Only the material world. What a cheap trick you have fallen for.

Is The White Species Superior? 06 Jul 2015 21:03 #26

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
wiikkidd,
What betterment is White over being non-white? Did you even read my thread? How many reasons do you need. Next, who may have had the upper hand and when isn't the point. The point is that White people have a right to exist. Next, talking about orgins is meaningless. We all came from the ocean. As to spirituality, it is only an evil creation of the human mind. All religions only have one main goal. Which is to justify any evil act that you can think of. And if you are a Christian, if you commit such an evil deed, be able to tell yourself that you are forgiven. Also, I don't know what kind of crap you believe in with satan, but I can guarantee you that such a religion is equally full of shit.

Is The White Species Superior? 07 Jul 2015 08:46 #27

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Cultsmasher wrote
Blue Tackler,
The stupidity just never ends with you. I already told you that even babies have been found to be "bigoted."

Babies don't know any better, they can also be greedy, selfish and many other things but at least I now have confirmation that you are nothing but a big baby.

I rather think that that is your problem from start to finish.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2015 08:47 by Frothy.

Is The White Species Superior? 07 Jul 2015 22:31 #28

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Blue Tackler,
The fact remains that babies are bigoted. They are that way for good reason. Not because they don't know any better. And if there was a better way, they would be that way instead. Next, it is you who are the big baby. Because I am right and you are wrong. For example, read my thread here or any other thread I started. If you can, find ONE thing I said in any of them that you think is wrong. Reply to me within that thread. I will tell you why it isn't.

Is The White Species Superior? 13 Sep 2015 05:06 #29

• Straight Shooter
cultsmasher wrote:
Also, over 95% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a white female.

This has to be the most ridiculous thing i ever read on the internet.

And cultsmasher if it was true what does that say about white females?

Is The White Species Superior? 13 Sep 2015 05:55 #30

• novum
  • Platinum Member
.......... wrote:

They like licorice sticks? :dunno:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Is The White Species Superior? 13 Sep 2015 06:47 #31

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
.......... wrote:
cultsmasher wrote:
Also, over 95% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a white female.
This has to be the most ridiculous thing i ever read on the internet.

They ran out of options I would say!
Following there masters ideas looked to sweet & now; no one needs them any-more!

Most obsoleted themselves by free choice!

Who cares; there choice there life........ now live with it.
Was this not the general idea!

It was a one way road with no return.

But they all happy now; they got there freedom from there own evil kind now they can try out all other kinds to find there happiness within other kinds.

The Grass across the other side of the fence always looks greener.
Who cares really its time for colour change because there designer masters liking it this way!

Another 20 years the World will look like this & the Communists believe the colour fighting will end this way. :chuckle:
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2015 07:13 by Mario.

Is The White Species Superior? 13 Sep 2015 20:28 #32

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Dot and line person,
You are fooling yourself if you think that I would have any reason to lie to you. I live in Bay City MI. The population of our town is around 34,000. I don't know how many negros live in our town. But they're fairly well diversified. When I was a kid, there was an area of our town where most of the negros lived. It was called the first ward. But unfortunately, it isn't like that any more. When I say that over 95% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a white female, you can believe that I am telling the truth. Another thing is that anytime I see a negro male getting out of the passenger side of a car, I say to myself, "It must be a white chick driving." I don't recall ever having been wrong.

As to what that says about White females, something I can say about them is that in over 95% of such instances, the white chicks are fat and ugly. Believe it or not, I have seen all this with my own eyes. I guess it means that for some white, fat and ugly chicks, a black guy is better than none at all. Also, to a White guy, a White woman is just a White woman. But to a negro guy, a White woman is a status symbol. So do doubt they are going to try harder to get one than a White guy might. And for negros, it is also a good way to get back at "Whitie." Another thing this says about White women is that the multiethnic, subliminal and overt brainwashing the Jew controlled media inflicts on White people is pretty sucessful.

I HATE motherfucking niggers with every fiber of my being. One reason was because of something that happened about twelve years ago. One of my monkey neighbors was near my apartment. He had about eight little White girls around him. The oldest couldn't have been over ten years old. I know this old spook wasnt no "Brownie" den mother. I was severely tempted to go over to him and say, "What the fuck you think you're trying to do you fucking nigger!" Then proceed to kick the living shit out of him. But I didn't feel like getting thrown into prison for years for a hate crime. So I just had to accept a negro pedophile. I'm just glad there are heros like Dylann Roof around.

Is The White Species Superior? 13 Sep 2015 20:33 #33

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Mario,
If you want some real answers, look at the reply I addressed to "Dot and line person." It should show up just above this reply. If you have anything to say about it or my thread, I am all ears.

Is The White Species Superior? 13 Sep 2015 20:57 #34

• Straight Shooter
cultsmasher wrote:
As to what that says about White females, something I can say about them is that in over 95% of such instances, the white chicks are fat and ugly.

Ok so you have nothing to worry about then if those are the ones white men don't want and you just wasted your time posting paragraphs.

Regardless you sound very bitter so maybe you should move to Europe where your ancestors genetic origins come from.

Is The White Species Superior? 13 Sep 2015 21:10 #35

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Dot and line person,
Maybe it's the case that for some white girls, knowing that they can at least get a negroid, they are more likely to "let themselves go." Also, though some White girl may be fat and ugly, they have more worth then throwing themselves away on a negroid. Also, if a fat and ugly White girl mated with a White guy, at least there is a chance of some good genes popping out and them producing an attractive White child. But when a white woman mates with a negro, there is no chance.

As to Europe, unless you've had your head buried in the sand, you should know that things aren't going well for White people there either. Another thing is that the White people who first formed this country, and killed Indains to make it their own, and tried to turn it into a decent place to live, didn't do so for negros, muslims or mexicans to have a comfortable place to emigrate (invade) to.
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2015 21:11 by cultsmasher.

Is The White Species Superior? 13 Sep 2015 21:20 #36

• Straight Shooter
cultsmasher wrote:
Dot and line person,
Maybe it's the case that for some white girls, knowing that they can at least get a negroid, they are more likely to "let themselves go." Also, though some White girl may be fat and ugly, they have more worth then throwing themselves away on a negroid. Also, if a fat and ugly White girl mated with a White guy, at least there is a chance of some good genes popping out and them producing an attractive White child. But when a white woman mates with a negro, there is no chance.

As to Europe, unless you've had your head buried in the sand, you should know that things aren't going well for White people there either. Another thing is that the White people who first formed this country, and killed Indains to make it their own, and tried to turn it into a decent place to live, didn't do so for negros, muslims or mexicans to have a comfortable place to emigrate (invade) to.

Only people you can blame for your hatred towards blacks are the people who brought them here and made them slaves.

So you need to live with that if you don't have the courage to move to Europe where your ancestors genetic origins come from.

Is The White Species Superior? 13 Sep 2015 21:40 #37

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
.......... wrote:

Only people you can blame for your hatred towards blacks are the people who brought them here and made them slaves.

Jews?

.......... wrote:
So you need to live with that if you don't have the courage to move to Europe where your ancestors genetic origins come from.

Egypt? Palestine? Khazaria? Russia? Africa? Jupiter? :dunno:

DISCLAIMER: ..... think what you want if you are unable to distinguish satire from "Stammtischhumor".

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2015 21:43 by PFIZIPFEI.

Is The White Species Superior? 13 Sep 2015 22:10 #38

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Pfizipfe,
I don't know whare you found the quote of what ....... wrote. The one that talked about who I need to blame for my hatred of blacks. Because if he had written that to me, I would have had a good answer for him. Or her. Neither did he mention having the "courage" to move to Europe. But I wouldn't want to move to Europe anyway. Especially since they decided to flush their countries down the toilet by letting filthy muslims in. What is really needed for White people in this country is to stick up for our own kind HERE.

As to your disclaimer, I can tell the difference between satire and anything else. But I will tell you what the two real points are. The main points. BEING WHITE MATTERS!!!! And, WHITE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST!!! If you want to make light of those points, or make a joke out of them by bringing in satire is something only a filthy stinking scumbucket Jew would do. My topics are as serious as a fucking heart attack. So if I don't play around with your satire or jokes, you know why.

Is The White Species Superior? ....... NO! >>> NO! not at all. 13 Sep 2015 22:49 #39

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
My real true own personal view about it is this ........

No there is no one Superior & there is no Superior being over anyone!

We are all feeding out of the same basic source pot....... some calling this original water Pot >> God's & Jesus image truth!

The thing I agree is that some individuals within any group are more able then others but are creative beings in other special areas & things! >>> Which makes the World a non boring divers place!
What makes things some times appear to look like Superior is the designed miss distribution, manipulation & blocking or locking away the availability of the general pots knowledge contents towards all equally.

In simple terms its a monopolization of general knowledge material which makes things appear that some have more ability's then someone else. But its a fixed game because general knowledge is being blocked from the general public by design!

And all Religious organisations is a created key tool to keep the public from all true historical collected knowledge!

Mankind are not born stupid ........ they are kept stupid through the control of knowledge material & its availability and distribution.
And yes this will naturally create a designed premeditated imbalance between people because of unnatural manipulation of things!

Now if you stretch out this manipulation control over hundreds or even thousands of years you surely will create a fictive designed knowledge base unbalance.

So are the whites are more Superior?
Momentary yes because they making general knowledge more available towards there own kind.
If knowledge will be given to all equally you will get a world wide mixed bag of able individuals.

The answer is hidden within control & manipulation of general knowledge availability. (Hence; Masons Club Monopolising)

The Pyramid System!

So bottom line is ........ any type of appearing being more knowledgeable then others is only a dirty fixed game played for over thousands of years.

So NO there is no Superiority in real terms ....... there are only thief's, rotten liars, general anti human (anti Christ knowledge) criminals & manipulators.

If anyone can see truth >>>> Here is the real answer for your fictive created so called Superiority illusion game between groups of people.

Prove from the past time knowledge till today ................... wrote:
39. Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.

As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves."

102. Jesus said, "Damn the Pharisees! They are like a dog sleeping in the cattle manger: the dog neither eats nor [lets] the cattle eat."
Its only dirty manipulation which makes things appear in one direction; but is based on a great big created lie!

Yes your Masons cabal is one of these again controlled groups which are monopolising most knowledge within there Club houses!

Simple ..........
Control & don't give the knowledge pots to YOUR used and abused Slaves because one day they may could sit with you on the same table eating the same thing as yourself!

Well this is there game for a minimum of 6000 years & some along the line pointed to this imbalance game played & ended up with there heads cut off & being nailed and hung up onto crosses for it; by those which called themselves the Superiority Pig controllers!

You all have the simple example how it all works & even 30 to 50 years are enough to dumb down an entire nation turning them into low quality slaving parasite like squatters.
Look at the USA <<< the truth right into your faces ....... knowledge gets suppressed, twisted & manipulated & 300,000,000 turn to a physical dumb ass Slave non so called Superior status in a very short time.

So we only talking about Supreme control freaks which creating for themselves a self-created monopoly status!

Hence the talks from Jews ............. are Jews not more knowledgeable then all others?
Ah .... well you have to be because the Jews are occupying the university's & it stays in the tribal family!

TRUTH >>>
No the whites are not Superior towards anything ........
they just more cunning & better manipulating, ego driven ignorant self serving monopolisers! ...... (THAT'S ALL!)
ITS ONLY A TEMPORARY ARRANGEMENT & DESIGNED MANIPULATED IMBALANCE!

As I said .... give all the same water pot to drink from & you will see that your Superiority word game will just vanish in 50 to 70 years!

You don't like it ........ well then you will stay Superior Pigs until they (THE ONCE YOU CREATED THROUGH EGO DRIVEN IGNORANT DISCRIMINATION & MANIPULATION) cutting your heads off for some change in the system!

The time for this to play out is right now!

And the BEAST is hungry, thirsty & angry looking for the hidden away Pot; which they understand that it exists!

You know why they are feeding the BEAST right now? .... because they know its hungry! But again they feeding the BEAST with lied up knowledge & this will get them killed in the end because the BEAST doesn't like the dirty food given to them again!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2015 23:34 by Mario.

Is The White Species Superior? ....... NO! >>> NO! not at all. 14 Sep 2015 01:32 #40

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Mario,
The answer to the question of my thread title doesn't require so much nonsense.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare