Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is The White Species Superior?

Is The White Species Superior? 20 Aug 2018 17:39 #221

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
I envy America for having a great President like Don..:)-

Call me insensitive and intolerant, but I can't help thinking that anti-Trumpists must be lousy parents for not backing him up to prevent atrocities like this-

Last Edit: 20 Aug 2018 17:40 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is The White Species Superior? 20 Aug 2018 17:41 #222

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
Islamic Nanny Beheads Toddler-Carries Head Thru City

dcgazette.com/2016/islamic-nanny-beheads-toddler-carries-head-thru-city/
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..Don't forget the Beslan school siege in Russia..

Right, like I said, there are so many muslim atrocities going on all the time that I can't keep up!

Below: The school run from hell: Russian parents collect their dead and injured kids, 186 of whom were murdered by muslims, Beslan 2004

So Russia has false Flags too. No surprise really
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 20 Aug 2018 17:49 by Rocco.

Is The White Species Superior? 20 Aug 2018 23:01 #223

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
I envy America for having a great President like Don..:)-

Call me insensitive and intolerant, but I can't help thinking that anti-Trumpists must be lousy parents for not backing him up to prevent atrocities like this-

Fuck Trump. He talks the talk, but he doesn't walk the walk. I'm still waiting for him to deport those 11 million illegals. And maybe if he had banned immigration from ALL muslim countries, it might have made a teeny tiny bit of difference.

Is The White Species Superior? 21 Aug 2018 01:56 #224

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
Fuck Trump. He talks the talk, but he doesn't walk the walk. I'm still waiting for him to deport those 11 million illegals. And maybe if he had banned immigration from ALL muslim countries, it might have made a teeny tiny bit of difference.

Perhaps you'd prefer Hillary to be President?
Remember, everything the great Don tries to do to make America great, the traitorous corrupt Democrats try to block him!
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Is The White Species Superior? 22 Aug 2018 23:29 #225

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:

Perhaps you'd prefer Hillary to be President?
Remember, everything the great Don tries to do to make America great, the traitorous corrupt Democrats try to block him!

Hillary would have been worse. But Trump said he would deport 11 million illegals and got voted in. Though unfortunately, in this country, going back on a campaign promise is basically a tradition. People have been lied to so much, they expect it. Even more unfortunately, I think that most people have been led to so much that they have actually been conditioned to like it.

Is The White Species Superior? 23 Aug 2018 00:15 #226

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..Hillary would have been worse. But Trump said he would deport 11 million illegals and got voted in..

Even Presidents don't have unlimited power, for example he wanted to scrap Obamacare but he got blocked, and his traitorous enemies are also trying to block everything else he does.

Is The White Species Superior? 23 Aug 2018 22:47 #227

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..Hillary would have been worse. But Trump said he would deport 11 million illegals and got voted in..

Even Presidents don't have unlimited power, for example he wanted to scrap Obamacare but he got blocked, and his traitorous enemies are also trying to block everything else he does.

Obamacare and ILLEGAL invasion (immigration) are two way different things. And when it comes to illegals, the constitution gives him all the authority he needs. Not only that, he had legal precedence on his side. In 1954, president Eisenhower had around 1.5 million illegals rounded up and deported. It was called "Operation Wetback." If you want to talk about this more, I started two threads on the matter. "My solutions to illegal immigration" and "Other solutions to illegal immigration." Neither has received many replies. You would be doing White people a tiny favor by leaving a reply in one of them. But back to "Operation Wetback," I will show you a picture from it.
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2018 23:05 by novum. Reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV0nEYjItmo

Is The White Species Superior? 23 Aug 2018 23:01 #228

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..I started two threads on the matter. "My solutions to illegal immigration" and "Other solutions to illegal immigration." Neither has received many replies..

Sorry mate there are so many threads in TZ that I must have missed them, I'll try to find them..:)
As regards Trump, he's not even halfway through his term yet so give him time to start mass deportations, but remember the traitorous Democrats and mushbrained libs are trying to block him at every turn.
At the moment he's stopping muslims coming in, and he's walling off Mexico, so he's made a good start so far..:)
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2018 23:01 by Ugh.

Is The White Species Superior? 23 Aug 2018 23:45 #229

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..I started two threads on the matter. "My solutions to illegal immigration" and "Other solutions to illegal immigration." Neither has received many replies..

Sorry mate there are so many threads in TZ that I must have missed them, I'll try to find them..:)
As regards Trump, he's not even halfway through his term yet so give him time to start mass deportations, but remember the traitorous Democrats and mushbrained libs are trying to block him at every turn.
At the moment he's stopping muslims coming in, and he's walling off Mexico, so he's made a good start so far..:)

I'm pretty sure Trump already said that he wasn't going to deport 11 million illegals like he promised. So there's the end to that story. And as long as they're allowed to stay, no wall is going to do any good. And from what I hear, many are just going to Canada first. There is no wall up there. Also, I remember telling somebody around here that stopping muslims from coming here from certain countries isn't going to do any good. What they need to do is start deporting them all. That is the only real way of keeping more from coming. All of this will require some good old and highly justifiable "racism." But don't expect Trump to go there. Especially after he let his daughter marry a filthy stinking piece of shit jew.

Is The White Species Superior? 24 Aug 2018 03:20 #230

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..stopping muslims from coming here from certain countries isn't going to do any good. What they need to do is start deporting them all.. But don't expect Trump to go there. Especially after he let his daughter marry a filthy stinking piece of shit jew.

Mate, you don't like muzzies, you don't like jews and you don't like christians, so who exactly DO you like?

Is The White Species Superior? 24 Aug 2018 23:14 #231

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..stopping muslims from coming here from certain countries isn't going to do any good. What they need to do is start deporting them all.. But don't expect Trump to go there. Especially after he let his daughter marry a filthy stinking piece of shit jew.

Mate, you don't like muzzies, you don't like jews and you don't like christians, so who exactly DO you like?

White people. Preferably Atheists. Also, how many White people are trying to sneak into mexico. How many White Eiropeans are trying to get into Africa and the Middle East. Another more minor point is that muzzies don't like White people. If they tell you otherwise, they are lying to you. Just as their religion tells them to do. And the same thing is true with jews. You would know this if you ever read the book "The Truth: Unforbidden!" Have you even tried to look it up?
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Is The White Species Superior? 24 Aug 2018 23:48 #232

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Ugh asked- "Mate, you don't like muzzies, you don't like jews and you don't like christians, so who exactly DO you like?"
steamroller wrote:
White people. Preferably Atheists.....the book "The Truth: Unforbidden!" Have you even tried to look it up?

1- Some blacks are alright, it's only the low-life apes among them who nobody likes..:)

2- Most atheists are pol-correct traitors and they like apes and immigrants, you can hang with them if you like but include me out, I'll run with Jesus..:)
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )

3- That book you recommended about The Truth sounds basically alright, so I got no beef with it..:)
"..no lie comes from the truth" (Bible:1 John 2:21)
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2018 23:53 by Ugh.

Is The White Species Superior? 25 Aug 2018 05:46 #233

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Uneducated people (not only blacks) tend to be Right-Brain thinkers who tend to be susceptible to the leftist ideology of Envy
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Is The White Species Superior? 25 Aug 2018 09:42 #234

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Uneducated people (not only blacks) tend to be Right-Brain thinkers who tend to be susceptible to the leftist ideology of Envy

Accept religious loons are usually conservative, as it fits with their prison mentality programming. :joker:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Is The White Species Superior? 25 Aug 2018 09:48 #235

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Accept religious loons are usually conservative, as it fits with their prison mentality programming. :joker:
So you identify as a Uneducated Right-Brain Leftist (your bad spelling and grammar shows it).
You can't fix stupid

Is The White Species Superior? 25 Aug 2018 09:58 #236

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Youre a grammar nazi as well...exterminate exterminate!
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Is The White Species Superior? 25 Aug 2018 10:03 #237

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Youre a grammar nazi as well...exterminate exterminate!
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Is The White Species Superior? 25 Aug 2018 23:03 #238

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:

But the ''Harvard graduates are all Jews etc etc...'' .it's so simple to knock your bs for 6, if only you were capable of joined up thinking, you'd be able to see it for yourself.

You appear to be jealous and envious of the 'Communists' who won ww2? If not. you'd shut up about it and go away (again).

The sadist part of your horse shit is that you say that you want a 'free market' to be rife, you don't want much state intervention, but you want the state to control the boarders thus the competition that a free market offers. In other words you want the state to be in control, so you're a Communist with a selfish attitude.

It's as simple as that. Immigration is a consequence of having a free market, what you want is sort of North Korea isolation concept, well that's a form of Communism. Alike to the state intervention of Israel regarding immigration.

So you're sort of a Zionist Communist hybrid, you only want the free market to exist within the constraints of the all powering state.

If only you could see it for yourself, you'd stop posing utter crap, it's like you say one thing as an individual thought, and then in your compartmented mind you have another thought, and you cant comprehend the two as a consistent, you're cognition is impaired. It's like your doing a sieg heil in a Communist uniform.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Aug 2018 23:22 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Is The White Species Superior? 25 Aug 2018 23:36 #239

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
Ugh asked- "Mate, you don't like muzzies, you don't like jews and you don't like christians, so who exactly DO you like?"
steamroller wrote:
White people. Preferably Atheists.....the book "The Truth: Unforbidden!" Have you even tried to look it up?

1- Some blacks are alright, it's only the low-life apes among them who nobody likes..:)

2- Most atheists are pol-correct traitors and they like apes and immigrants, you can hang with them if you like but include me out, I'll run with Jesus..:)
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )

3- That book you recommended about The Truth sounds basically alright, so I got no beef with it..:)
"..no lie comes from the truth" (Bible:1 John 2:21)

Novum brought up something somewhere about innocent negroes. But there is no such thing! I told him that in the U.S., there are around 42 million negroes. But what if we got rid of all the "bad" ones. Let's say 20 million of them. In 100 years we would just be dealing with the same sort of shit all over again. I am reminded of an old fable. I may be wrong, but I think it came from ancient China. Though it could have been ancient Greece. In the story, a scorpion comes across a frog on the edge of a river. He asks the frog if he would give him a ride across the river on its back. The frog said; "If I do that, you will sting me." The scorpion said, "No I won't. If I did that, we would both drown." Being satisfied with the answer, the frog agreed to give the scorpion a ride on its back across the river. About half way across the river, the scorpion stung him. Before the frog sank below the water to drown, he said to the scorpion, "Why did you do that!" The scorpion said, "I am a scorpion. What did you expect."

Next, I don't think you know enough Atheists to make such a statement. For lack of a better word, I am an Atheist. And I don't hold those views. Also, a christian would be more likely to hold those views. Because being nice to immigrants is the christian thing to do. Next, I take it then that you didn't look up the book. You should do so. It isn't hard to do. Just enter the title into your google browser. The book is only about 100 pages long. With quite a few pictures. In that regard, it shouldn't be any trouble for you. And if jesus is mentioned at all in it, it is only in passing. At least scroll through it. Being only 100 pages long, how long could that take. Maybe a minute? Though I have no doubt you will run across some pictures that will make you pause to take a longer look. Give it a try. Tell me what you think.

Is The White Species Superior? 25 Aug 2018 23:40 #240

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:

I doubt what you have to say. But here is something you can be sure of. Highly educated people are far less likely to buck the system. Because of all the time, money and effort they invested in becoming entrenched in that system. And that no doubt effects both sides of the brain.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare