Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is The White Species Superior?

Is The White Species Superior? 27 Aug 2018 23:12 #261

• steamroller
  • Banned
porridge wrote:
Trumps "Ban all Muzzies" accept Saudi Arabians. The house of Wahhabi..the roots of Taliban & ISIS.

Just like everything Trump does, his muslim ban is a joke. 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9-11 were from Saudi Arabia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is The White Species Superior? 27 Aug 2018 23:15 #262

• steamroller
  • Banned
bd wrote:
"The White Species???"
WTF?
We are all the same species with genetic variations, such as skin colour.
WE are ALL "HUMAN!"

You are delusional.

Is The White Species Superior? 27 Aug 2018 23:17 #263

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Uneducated people (not only blacks) tend to be Right-Brain thinkers who tend to be susceptible to the leftist ideology of Envy

But the ''Harvard graduates are all Jews etc etc...'' .it's so simple to knock your bs for 6, if only you were capable of joined up thinking, you'd be able to see it for yourself.

You appear to be jealous and envious of the 'Communists' who won ww2? If not. you'd shut up about it and go away (again).

The sadist part of your horse shit is that you say that you want a 'free market' to be rife, you don't want much state intervention, but you want the state to control the boarders thus the competition that a free market offers. In other words you want the state to be in control, so you're a Communist with a selfish attitude.

It's as simple as that. Immigration is a consequence of having a free market, what you want is sort of North Korea isolation concept, well that's a form of Communism. Alike to the state intervention of Israel regarding immigration.

So you're sort of a Zionist Communist hybrid, you only want the free market to exist within the constraints of the all powering state.

If only you could see it for yourself, you'd stop posing utter crap, it's like you say one thing as an individual thought, and then in your compartmented mind you have another thought, and you cant comprehend the two as a consistent, you're cognition is impaired. It's like your doing a sieg heil in a Communist uniform.
I don't know how many times I have to say it, but I'm actually for Open Borders. Open Borders and End the Welfare State. You get it?

In other words, you're non-white and a raging capitalist. Feel free to add the word "queer" to either.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Is The White Species Superior? 27 Aug 2018 23:20 #264

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
On the Topic: Is The White Species Superior?

Whites are Efficient, Hard Working, Obedient, they're perfect slaves. In fact they're that good you can use them to guard the other slaves. Or as policemen, soldiers, etc. They're so much more cost effective than negroes. It's almost as if whites where bred to be the perfect slaves

Call us what you will. But the fact remains that we are superior. That is why so many non-whites try to get into the U.S. and Europe.

Is The White Species Superior? 27 Aug 2018 23:21 #265

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
steamroller wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Uneducated people (not only blacks) tend to be Right-Brain thinkers who tend to be susceptible to the leftist ideology of Envy

But the ''Harvard graduates are all Jews etc etc...'' .it's so simple to knock your bs for 6, if only you were capable of joined up thinking, you'd be able to see it for yourself.

You appear to be jealous and envious of the 'Communists' who won ww2? If not. you'd shut up about it and go away (again).

The sadist part of your horse shit is that you say that you want a 'free market' to be rife, you don't want much state intervention, but you want the state to control the boarders thus the competition that a free market offers. In other words you want the state to be in control, so you're a Communist with a selfish attitude.

It's as simple as that. Immigration is a consequence of having a free market, what you want is sort of North Korea isolation concept, well that's a form of Communism. Alike to the state intervention of Israel regarding immigration.

So you're sort of a Zionist Communist hybrid, you only want the free market to exist within the constraints of the all powering state.

If only you could see it for yourself, you'd stop posing utter crap, it's like you say one thing as an individual thought, and then in your compartmented mind you have another thought, and you cant comprehend the two as a consistent, you're cognition is impaired. It's like your doing a sieg heil in a Communist uniform.
I don't know how many times I have to say it, but I'm actually for Open Borders. Open Borders and End the Welfare State. You get it?

In other words, you're non-white and a raging capitalist. Feel free to add the word "queer" to either.
Sucks to be poor
You can't fix stupid

Is The White Species Superior? 27 Aug 2018 23:33 #266

• porridge
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
porridge wrote:
Trumps "Ban all Muzzies" accept Saudi Arabians. The house of Wahhabi..the roots of Taliban & ISIS.

Just like everything Trump does, his muslim ban is a joke. 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9-11 were from Saudi Arabia.

Most of them turned up alive.

Saudi is a terrorist state tho agreed.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Is The White Species Superior? 27 Aug 2018 23:39 #267

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Sucks to be poor

It must suck even worse to be a non-white, sellout, boot licker, ass kisser, sociopath, traitor, etc.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Is The White Species Superior? 27 Aug 2018 23:40 #268

• steamroller
  • Banned
porridge wrote:
steamroller wrote:
porridge wrote:

Bullshit. Where did you read that. The National Enquirer?

Is The White Species Superior? 28 Aug 2018 03:08 #269

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
porridge wrote:
Mick the moron..
You say you were a scientist :lmao: ..not some failed experiment that escaped the lab?
Ive smoked myself full retard a few times, but didnt try & make it a fashion statement.

My field was physics "For I am become Death, shatterer of worlds"- Bhagavad Gita,
so that gives me bragging rights for life..:)
PS- I've never drugged, drank or smoked myself, I've never needed it.
My Hell's Angel brother-in-law once said to me "Huh you're not a man if you don't drink and smoke"; he died of cancer some years ago but I'm still around..:)

Is The White Species Superior? 28 Aug 2018 03:13 #270

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
...I don't know how many times I have to say it, but I'm actually for Open Borders. Open Borders and End the Welfare State..

Don't you anti-Wallers mind bad hombres coming in to pump your kids full of drugs?
No offence, but ain't that bad parenting?

Is The White Species Superior? 28 Aug 2018 16:39 #271

• porridge
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
porridge wrote:
steamroller wrote:
porridge wrote:

The mainstream media, as in the BBC.

Toerag.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/1341391/Revealed-the-men-with-stolen-identities.html
www.irishtimes.com/news/suspects-turn-up-alive-1.328080
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Is The White Species Superior? 28 Aug 2018 16:55 #272

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
porridge wrote:
Mick the moron..
You say you were a scientist :lmao: ..not some failed experiment that escaped the lab?
Ive smoked myself full retard a few times, but didnt try & make it a fashion statement.

My field was physics "For I am become Death, shatterer of worlds"- Bhagavad Gita,
so that gives me bragging rights for life..:)
PS- I've never drugged, drank or smoked myself, I've never needed it.
My Hell's Angel brother-in-law once said to me "Huh you're not a man if you don't drink and smoke"; he died of cancer some years ago but I'm still around..:)

So you were a nuclear physicist..cept lived in a council flat in Leicester slightly out of range of Aldermaston.

I give you mainstream sources documenting your hero Trumps policies & you just post more shit..that weve heard a hundred times now.
You have zero integrity..try admitting you are wrong for once.
Uh-urgh.

Is The White Species Superior? 28 Aug 2018 17:02 #273

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:
...I don't know how many times I have to say it, but I'm actually for Open Borders. Open Borders and End the Welfare State..

Don't you anti-Wallers mind bad hombres coming in to pump your kids full of drugs?
No offence, but ain't that bad parenting?
Bad Hombres don't go to countries that dont have Social Benefits and Free Stuff
You can't fix stupid

Is The White Species Superior? 29 Aug 2018 00:24 #274

• steamroller
  • Banned
porridge wrote:
steamroller wrote:
porridge wrote:
steamroller wrote:
porridge wrote:

The mainstream media, as in the BBC.

Toerag.

Even more bullshit. Either they were one of the hijackers or they weren't. If they were, they wouldn't still be alive. It's as simple as that. Also, what makes you think that somebody couldn't just look like one of the hijackers. For example, I walked past someone leaving a store as he was going in. It was like I was looking into a mirror. I didn't stop to talk to the person. But it made me wonder if I had been born as one of two identical twins. And my parent's sold one of me as a baby. Decades later, that person apparently was still running around. I was riding down a street on my bicycle and a pickup stopped about 15 feet past me. When I got next to it, someone in it called out to me. There were three people in the truck. I backed up to the truck and the driver asked me something along the lines of how some election for sheriff went. I was only about 4 feet from him. I told him that I didn't know what he was talking about and he must be mistaking me for somebody else. He was astonished at the resemblance.

Is The White Species Superior? 29 Aug 2018 04:29 #275

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
I give you mainstream sources documenting your hero Trumps policies & you just post more shit..that weve heard a hundred times now.You have zero integrity..try admitting you are wrong for once..

The fact is that under Trump the US economy and jobs are booming, he's protecting you and your families by keeping out muslim terrorists and Mexican bad hombres, he's trashed ISIS, he's making America great again and he's got the love of Jesus in his baby-blue eyes!
That all sounds fine to me or am I missing something?..:)

Is The White Species Superior? 29 Aug 2018 09:50 #276

• porridge
  • Silver Member
As I a l re a d y e x p l a i n e d t o y o u. Saudi Arabia is where all the terrorism he claims hes protecting you from allegedly originates. U R G H.

The US is bankrupt & Trump isnt going to change shit, neither did he eliminate ISIS..
Hes a puppet as those before him & has no real power. Just there to keep dumbed down sheep like yourself divided & buying into democrazy.
When you have the first fucking clue & form a real argument, get back to me boy.
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2018 10:07 by porridge.

Is The White Species Superior? 29 Aug 2018 10:05 #277

• porridge
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
Even more bullshit. Either they were one of the hijackers or they weren't. If they were, they wouldn't still be alive. It's as simple as that. Also, what makes you think that somebody couldn't just look like one of the hijackers. For example, I walked past someone leaving a store as he was going in. It was like I was looking into a mirror. I didn't stop to talk to the person. But it made me wonder if I had been born as one of two identical twins. And my parent's sold one of me as a baby. Decades later, that person apparently was still running around. I was riding down a street on my bicycle and a pickup stopped about 15 feet past me. When I got next to it, someone in it called out to me. There were three people in the truck. I backed up to the truck and the driver asked me something along the lines of how some election for sheriff went. I was only about 4 feet from him. I told him that I didn't know what he was talking about and he must be mistaking me for somebody else. He was astonished at the resemblance.

Youve obviously never heard of identity theft toerag..but then I got a funny feeling they dont let you out your crib much boy.

www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fakealqaeda.php
www.globalresearch.ca/isis-beheadings-of-journalists-cia-admitted-to-staging-fake-jihadist-videos-in-2010/5399345

Is The White Species Superior? 29 Aug 2018 11:12 #278

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
The US is bankrupt..

Aha, so you're admitting that 8 years of Obama-rule messed things up..:)

Is The White Species Superior? 29 Aug 2018 11:52 #279

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
porridge wrote:
The US is bankrupt..

Aha, so you're admitting that 8 years of Obama-rule messed things up..:)

It's fuck all to with Obama why the us is bankrupt..you pathetic sheeple.

Is The White Species Superior? 29 Aug 2018 12:06 #280

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
There's no doubt about it, the American people must have been temporarily insane to vote a black into the White House, but thankfully they seem to have come to their senses and put the Great Don in there to put things right after 8 years of Obama botchups..:)
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare