Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is The White Species Superior?

Is The White Species Superior? 29 Aug 2018 17:57 #281

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
steamroller wrote:
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..from everything I have ever heard about christians, giving refuge to immigrants (invaders) is just the christian thing to do.
I will show you a picture of one of the jews who runs things.

David Rockefeller is dead.
Have you been sleeping for long?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is The White Species Superior? 29 Aug 2018 18:00 #282

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
steamroller wrote:
bd wrote:
"The White Species???"
WTF?
We are all the same species with genetic variations, such as skin colour.
WE are ALL "HUMAN!"

You are delusional.
Says the guy that still thinks that David Rockefeller is alive. :roll:
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Is The White Species Superior? 29 Aug 2018 20:52 #283

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
There's no doubt about it, the American people must have been temporarily insane to vote a black into the White House, but thankfully they seem to have come to their senses and put the Great Don in there to put things right after 8 years of Obama botchups..:)

Sheeple lives matter!
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Is The White Species Superior? 29 Aug 2018 23:25 #284

• steamroller
  • Banned
porridge wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Even more bullshit. Either they were one of the hijackers or they weren't. If they were, they wouldn't still be alive. It's as simple as that. Also, what makes you think that somebody couldn't just look like one of the hijackers. For example, I walked past someone leaving a store as he was going in. It was like I was looking into a mirror. I didn't stop to talk to the person. But it made me wonder if I had been born as one of two identical twins. And my parent's sold one of me as a baby. Decades later, that person apparently was still running around. I was riding down a street on my bicycle and a pickup stopped about 15 feet past me. When I got next to it, someone in it called out to me. There were three people in the truck. I backed up to the truck and the driver asked me something along the lines of how some election for sheriff went. I was only about 4 feet from him. I told him that I didn't know what he was talking about and he must be mistaking me for somebody else. He was astonished at the resemblance.

Youve obviously never heard of identity theft toerag..but then I got a funny feeling they dont let you out your crib much boy.

Fuck your conspiracy theory bullshit. Why don't you just come out and admit that you're a muslim.

Is The White Species Superior? 29 Aug 2018 23:35 #285

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
There's no doubt about it, the American people must have been temporarily insane to vote a black into the White House, but thankfully they seem to have come to their senses and put the Great Don in there to put things right after 8 years of Obama botchups..:)

Anybody would have to be insane to vote for a negroid. It just goes to show what puppets the jew controlled media has turned so many people into. By the way, if you don't mind, read and leave a reply in my thread, "The religion of Murder, Slaughter, Kill." As for Omonkey, check this out.

Is The White Species Superior? 29 Aug 2018 23:41 #286

• steamroller
  • Banned
bd wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..from everything I have ever heard about christians, giving refuge to immigrants (invaders) is just the christian thing to do.
I will show you a picture of one of the jews who runs things.

David Rockefeller is dead.
Have you been sleeping for long?

I don't follow much the comings and goings of piece of shit jews. But no doubt he has descendants. Also, you can't believe that it is the president who actually runs things.

Is The White Species Superior? 30 Aug 2018 05:20 #287

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
steamroller wrote:
Anybody would have to be insane to vote for a negroid. It just goes to show what puppets the jew controlled media has turned so many people into..

It was certainly suspicious because in 2008 the Reps fielded McCain who hadn't a chance of winning because he was doddering around the stage in the live debates as if he was senile.
Then in 2012 the Reps fielded Mitt Romney who had zero personality and came across as a squeaky-clean waxworks dummy, heck his teeth were whiter than the White House!
So Obama was handed two victories on a plate back to back.

Is The White Species Superior? 31 Aug 2018 00:57 #288

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Anybody would have to be insane to vote for a negroid. It just goes to show what puppets the jew controlled media has turned so many people into..

It was certainly suspicious because in 2008 the Reps fielded McCain who hadn't a chance of winning because he was doddering around the stage in the live debates as if he was senile.
Then in 2012 the Reps fielded Mitt Romney who had zero personality and came across as a squeaky-clean waxworks dummy, heck his teeth were whiter than the White House!
So Obama was handed two victories on a plate back to back.

Yes. It is all a meat puppet show. It is probably decided well in advance of any campaigning going on who the next president is going to be. And republican or democrat doesn't make a hell of a lot of difference. Because they both are just two sides of the same coin.

Is The White Species Superior? 30 Sep 2019 03:03 #289

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
It's nice to know that you know how politics works. What are your feelings on the superiority of White people. If you want, you can just point me to an old post of yours.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare