Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Aryan Illusion

The Aryan Illusion 18 Oct 2016 09:31 #21

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
GMP wrote:
Rat wrote:
GiMPy,

It's not just Pfiz and I that have noticed, however it's obvious from reading your above post that you're trying to discredit the posters who have posted about your u-turn and your subsequent behaviour.

You're repeating your DIF MO.

Your tongue has remained in Zorro's arse from the moment he became a moderator.
And that gets this conversation where exactly?
I've posted Pfiz's link to that Gold in the Furnace book elsewhere.
Here it is on this thread now for anybody who cares to read it.
archive.org/details/GoldInTheFurnace

But she didn't bring that book link to this thread you did, so you're spewing a debate from other parts of the forum onto this thread and having a dig at me whilst you're about it, you've decided that Pfiz is the only ''NS booster'' who is not ''reasonable'' and the only one who ''slings abuse'' instead of using debate to make points.

To pretend that Zorro nor some of the others have not done their fair share of abuse slinging just shows what an arse licker you are. they even admit to it, it's only you that tries to cover it up, it's arse licking to the max. You want to isolate Phiz from that group.

But the reason that you have chosen to target Pfiz is because she has highlighted your U-turn, and likewise myself, so where that gets the conversation exactly is that your input can be considered part of your behaviour of licking Zorro's arse and trying to discredit the posters that have brought your U-turn from Communism to Hitler boosting to the attention of all readers. In fact before Zorro became a moderator you spent your time slagging off the very posters who you know say are reasonable. You were dancing through the forum hand in hand with bd, Nazi this, Nazi that, hail Communism, and as soon as Zorro becomes moderator, you go all dolfy boosting, and you're always trying to have digs and disputes with Pfiz and I because we post of your U-turn.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2016 13:04 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Aryan Illusion 18 Oct 2016 17:03 #22

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Rat wrote:
GMP wrote:
Rat wrote:
GiMPy,

It's not just Pfiz and I that have noticed, however it's obvious from reading your above post that you're trying to discredit the posters who have posted about your u-turn and your subsequent behaviour.

But she didn't bring that book link to this thread you did, so you're spewing a debate from other parts of the forum onto this thread and having a dig at me whilst you're about it, you've decided that Pfiz is the only ''NS booster'' who is not ''reasonable'' and the only one who ''slings abuse'' instead of using debate to make points.

To pretend that Zorro nor some of the others have not done their fair share of abuse slinging just shows what an arse licker you are. they even admit to it, it's only you that tries to cover it up, it's arse licking to the max. You want to isolate Phiz from that group.

But the reason that you have chosen to target Pfiz is because she has highlighted your U-turn, and likewise myself, so where that gets the conversation exactly is that your input can be considered part of your behaviour of licking Zorro's arse and trying to discredit the posters that have brought your U-turn from Communism to Hitler boosting to the attention of all readers. In fact before Zorro became a moderator you spent your time slagging off the very posters who you know say are reasonable. You were dancing through the forum hand in hand with bd, Nazi this, Nazi that, hail Communism, and as soon as Zorro becomes moderator, you go all dolfy boosting, and you're always trying to have digs and disputes with Pfiz and I because we post of your U-turn.

You seem to conflate insulting people with sensible debate Rat.
Those aren't the same things at all.
I suspect that younare either a teenager or someone who hasn't progressed far beyond that teenage mentality.
Call it as you like buddy and I'll always debate topics with you or anyone else but when you're throwing tantrums and insults I'll just watch.
:)

The Aryan Illusion 19 Oct 2016 00:23 #23

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
GMP wrote:
Rat wrote:
GMP wrote:
Rat wrote:
GiMPy,

You seem to conflate insulting people with sensible debate Rat.
Those aren't the same things at all.
I suspect that younare either a teenager or someone who hasn't progressed far beyond that teenage mentality.
Call it as you like buddy and I'll always debate topics with you or anyone else but when you're throwing tantrums and insults I'll just watch.
:)

Tantrums? Insults? if you're insulted by the truth that's your issue not mine, it's you having tantrums because you've been caught out performing a U-turn due to being a moderation arse kisser, it's a simply fact, and you've been spitting your dummy out at anyone who draws attention to it, what a way to conduct yourself, if Phiz were a moderator, you'd be saying how great she was and be slagging off anyone who disagrees, lol you'd be going about the forum searching for hasbaras on her behalf. :larf:
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2016 00:25 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The Aryan Illusion 22 Dec 2016 07:34 #24

• zax
  • Gold Member
Yep.And both are already snorting and bleating in your thread in the Beta forum. :hahano:

The Aryan Illusion 22 Dec 2016 14:25 #25

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Just thought I'd throw this into the mix :)

The Aryan Illusion 24 Dec 2016 10:56 #26

• zax
  • Gold Member
Being all smoke and mirrors there was even a made up thing called Honorary Aryan. :chuckle:

Honorary Aryan (German: Ehrenarier) is a term from Nazi Germany. It was a status granted by the Nazi Bureau of Race Research, or by other Nazi members, to certain individuals and groups of people—who were not generally considered to be biologically part of the Aryan race—which certified them as being honorarily part of the Aryan race. The prevalent explanation as to why the status of "honorary Aryan" was bestowed by the Nazis upon other non-Nordic—or even less exclusively, non-Indo-Iranian/European—peoples, is that the services of those peoples were deemed valuable to the German economy or war effort, or simply for other purely political reasons.

"In the Wind", The Nation Vol. 147, Issue 7. August 13, 1938
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia