Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 01 Aug 2015 12:47 #1

• aniketetrade
  • Fresh Member
[SEO SPAM]
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2015 16:20 by novum. Reason: no wheezing the juice link
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 01 Aug 2015 12:54 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2015 13:18 by PFIZIPFEI.

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 01 Aug 2015 13:14 #3

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 01 Aug 2015 13:23 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 01 Aug 2015 13:27 #5

• Oracle
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Perhaps. I would think so.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 01 Aug 2015 16:28 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
They only want google to find them, they arent looking for traffic from here. They post this stuff so search engines find it, not for humans to click thru.

I told number johnny 5's friend here that he/she's wasting their time here given the nofollow tag that gets attatched to spam links but they are a crap SEO person it would seem. :larf:

Maybe they can stick around and learn how Aunty Lynn and pals plundered and plunder their country. :hahano:

ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com.au/2011/11/walmart-is-not-good-for-india-capt-ajit.html

bhartiwalmartexposed.wordpress.com/2012/09/10/bharti-walmart-india-economic-terrorism-el-rothschilds-and-walmart/
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2015 16:29 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 01 Aug 2015 16:36 #7

• Oracle
novum wrote:

They only want google to find them, they arent looking for traffic from here. They post this stuff so search engines find it, not for humans to click thru.

And they are found on google.
Coincidentally, I found rodin too.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 01 Aug 2015 16:57 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
If its the same rodin or should i say Rodin, theres a capital on that one.

The style is kinda different too especially the post sign off www.truthseekers.co.za/forum/7-fellowship-and-general-chat/7627-thank-you-rodin#7628

:chuckle:
1365 = 1

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 01 Aug 2015 17:02 #9

• Oracle
novum wrote:
If its the same rodin or should i say Rodin, theres a capital on that one.

The style is kinda different too especially the post sign off www.truthseekers.co.za/forum/7-fellowship-and-general-chat/7627-thank-you-rodin#7628

You mean like, someone hijacked rodin's corporate person? :hahano:
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 01 Aug 2015 19:49 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Hmm only one letter is caps... its the ones who are all caps corporate names you gotta watch out for. :joker:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Is this ... "our" .... rodin ???
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 01 Aug 2015 19:49 by novum.

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 01 Aug 2015 20:53 #11

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
if it's the same rodin I must have been sleep surfing...

THIS is my stylee....

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=88058
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 01 Aug 2015 21:32 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
rodin wrote:
if it's the same rodin I must have been sleep surfing...

THIS is my stylee....

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=88058

I miss some of them dogmatic masons sometimes. :hahano: Seems we dont have any here.

I guess we have BT telling us some things are part true :hahano: ... reminds me of the waitresses heels...

1365 = 1

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 02 Aug 2015 00:36 #13

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
Oracle wrote:
:facepalm:

You've only just realised?

I worked it out after reading their very first post...

And as for banhammers... Novum can always borrow this from me:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/marvelmovies/images/2/25/Mjolnir.png/revision/latest?cb=20131123204720

That said, I think you should just ignore the person. They will eventually get bored, then go somewhere else. Simple...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 02 Aug 2015 08:03 #14

• Oracle
Avacyn wrote:
I worked it out after reading their very first post...

Attention, we got a super brain of an intel twat here.

I guess you work everything out if you go beyond the edge of the flat earth disc. :facepalm:

Fuck off.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 02 Aug 2015 08:05 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 02 Aug 2015 22:06 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Hi Shaun,

I do think the post by Charlie was copied and pasted - and perhaps with good intent. These spammers have a mindset like a rock though - and will not listen until the earth starts shaking under their feet perhaps.

There are many good posts - but I think the average person once coming to truth starts coming under overwhelming attack by his peers, family members etc.

Come on - hands up here who has an easy life with the truth...

Rather that person finds himself an enemy of the world and even the church.

I just shake my head that this can be so.

Also there is possibly the embarassment factor - that perhaps their reply will get hit at by a religious crowd. This happens at most other religious forums - where they forget the new commandment to love one another and instead trample on each other in their pride.

This climbing of mount Zion (mountain of Truth) indeed requires massive perseverance and resolve.

I saw a Youtube once *real* where they were asking some people in New York City what date 9/11 happened - one person answered "Um sometime in October?"

Seriously...

I've heard God does not make people stupid - but other things like the idiot box do....

And the Fear of the Lord is the BEGINNING of wisdom...

If you have no fear of Him, then you don't even have the beginning of wisdom...but remain in the realm of depravity and darkness.

The Fool says in his heart, there is no God.

Moonrock,

Actually it's everyone who participates on this forum and who lends greater understanding and companionship to others that should be thanked too.

We are not alone and Our Father will accomplish His purpose. Time is short and those of His flock are being brought together in many ways and this is one of them.

Shalom

This in fact does not sound like "our" atheist, materialist, egocentric, commonly accepted pc manstream science believer rodin.

If it was him, he must be extremely versatily .... just like .... let's say ... Avacyn for example ?

:roll:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 21 Oct 2016 07:35 #16

• zax
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

I told number johnny 5's friend here that he/she's wasting their time here given the nofollow tag that gets attatched to spam links but they are a crap SEO person it would seem. :larf:

Maybe they can stick around and learn how Aunty Lynn and pals plundered and plunder their country. :hahano:

ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com.au/2011/11/walmart-is-not-good-for-india-capt-ajit.html

bhartiwalmartexposed.wordpress.com/2012/09/10/bharti-walmart-india-economic-terrorism-el-rothschilds-and-walmart/

Unlike Helga--

www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=truth+zone++german+hitler+hasbara+site:truth-zone.net

www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=truth+zone+hitler+system+minion+jew+site:truth-zone.net

www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=truth+zone+third+reich+site:truth-zone.net

:wissl:

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 21 Oct 2016 12:38 #17

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
This in fact does not sound like "our" atheist, materialist, egocentric, commonly accepted pc manstream science believer rodin.
atheist, > nope
materialist, > nope
egocentric, > I have an ego, yes.
commonly accepted pc manstream science believer > Just because I don't do concave Earth? You don't believe in the Expanding Earth, so you are with the mainstream as much as I.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Ultimate Rakhi Gift Item for Brothers - Make Your Lovable Brothers Feel Special on This Raksha Bandhan Festival 21 Oct 2016 15:43 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
^
02 Aug 2015 date of the quote

This is why zax is digging up old threads, mainly from the Vent Room, with old rows: to sow division
trying to incite members against each other, or rather against me.

But in the end the Mephistophelian troll will be the loser ... :yup:

It is not logic or rational, but a circular argument, to say that I am mainstream because I do not believe in your non-mainstream "expanding earth is for sure" hypothesis.

I can't prove or disprove it so I don't believe in it and as you may have noted I only rarely posted there long ago while you were constantly posting very impolitely and disrespectfully - to put it nicely - on the "we live inside the earth?" thread. Tit for tat, but only rarely from my side. ;)

If I am asking for tolerance of free expression of my thoughts, I of course have to tolerate yours on the threads you started.
This is what I am practicing since long.

So, no hard feelings as far as I am concerned, but please understand that I can't tell you what you want to hear, if I don't see it.

:)

Faust:
"The being of such gentlemen as you, indeed,
In general, from your titles one can read.
It shows itself but all too plainly when men dub
You Liar or Destroyer or Beelzebub.
Well now, who are you then?"

Mephistopheles:
"Part of that Power which would
The Evil ever do, and ever does the Good."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2016 16:33 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare