Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So wont the real slim shady please stand up...

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 07 Oct 2015 00:33 #381

hokuspokus wrote:
"You are a weakling sissy pants poof" said by
@tyssen or @ leathercladprowler
Take your pick

You sent me a pm the other night wanting to arrange a fight.
I've told you The Ox, South Oxhey 10.00pm Saturday night.
You've since blocked my pm's sissy pants.
I'll be there, will you?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 07 Oct 2015 05:21 #382

Faggot.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 19:45 #383

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 345
.......is gay.
I don't care. Each to there own and all that.
But the closet is now empty.

But please ,Prowler, no more DM's . I am flattered that's for sure.
However I don't bowl from the pavilion end. So cut it out . OK?.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 19:53 #384

Dm's?
What the fuck are you talking about you insane lunatic?
Do we really need another one of your shit threads?
You'll be talking to yourself this time.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 19:56 #385

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 345
leather clad prowler wrote:
Dm's?
What the fuck are you talking about you insane lunatic?
Do we really need another one of your shit threads?
You'll be talking to yourself this time.

The DM's that you constantly send.
Now you are in denial.
Who cares if you are gay?
No one.
As I said , I am flattered but like the female species.
So , sorry , hard lines and all that.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 19:59 #386

The last pm I sent was on Nov 12th and it wasn't to you.
I think Novum can confirm that.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 20:07 #387

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 345
leather clad prowler wrote:
The last pm I sent was on Nov 12th and it wasn't to you.
I think Novum can confirm that.

Who sent the PM "you didn't turn up did you?, I sat there waiting for you" ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 20:16 #388

Yeah, you didn't turn up did you.
All that big talk..It all amounted to nothing with you.
So now I feel justified to treat you with contempt.
You can't even decipher the true meaning of books.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 20:20 #389

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 345
leather clad prowler wrote:
Yeah, you didn't turn up did you.
All that big talk..It all amounted to nothing with you.
So now I feel justified to treat you with contempt.
You can't even decipher the true meaning of books.


No. I didn't turn up because I didn't fancy a fumble in the back
of your ford cortina in a Tesco car park with you. Sorry but I am into
women. Not sad little men who spend all their time behind a keyboard.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 20:27 #390

You should seek help.
Someone obviously mentally ill, like yourself, talking dirty..Well, I'd say you're a potential danger to the public.
For your information I spend very little time on line these days, and I would have switched the computer off ages ago if it wasn't for your deranged posts that make me feel unclean upon reading them.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 20:33 #391

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 345
leather clad prowler wrote:
You should seek help.
Someone obviously mentally ill, like yourself, talking dirty..Well, I'd say you're a potential danger to the public.
For your information I spend very little time on line these days, and I would have switched the computer off ages ago if it wasn't for your deranged posts that make me feel unclean upon reading them.

Of course you don't. :larf:

You won't reply to this then because you are off line :ponda:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 20:39 #392

I only came on line about half an hour ago.
But you've been on line longer, starting your spam threads, in the completely wrong section, trying to act like the big funny comedian.
It's just trolling, pure and simple.
That's right up your street isn't it?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 20:43 #393

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 345
leather clad prowler wrote:
I only came on line about half an hour ago.
But you've been on line longer, starting your spam threads, in the completely wrong section, trying to act like the big funny comedian.
It's just trolling, pure and simple.
That's right up your street isn't it?


You still here ? . Wow!
I thought you said you didn't spend much time here these days
Perhaps you pressed the wrong buttons. Again.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 20:46 #394

Yeah, what you going to do about it?
What are you going to do, eh?
What are you going to do?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 20:48 #395

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 345
leather clad prowler wrote:
Yeah, what you going to do about it?
What are you going to do, eh?
What are you going to do?


I've already explained. I am not a batty boy.
You know your "attitude" magazine?. Well.
All the contacts you need are in there.
Enjoy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 20:50 #396

That's a cop out post.
I asked you what are you going to do?
I'll ask you again. What are you going to do?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 20:53 #397

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 345
leather clad prowler wrote:
That's a cop out post.
I asked you what are you going to do?
I'll ask you again. What are you going to do?

I'm going to bed now to make love to my wife. And in the morning
I shall get the kids ready for school before I go to work.
I shall now log off so see you here around Wednesday if I have nothing better
to do. Enjoy your pot noodle and gay porn.
Toodle pip!!!.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 20:56 #398

hokuspokus wrote:
leather clad prowler wrote:
That's a cop out post.
I asked you what are you going to do?
I'll ask you again. What are you going to do?

I'm going to bed now to make love to my wife. And in the morning
I shall get the kids ready for school before I go to work.
I shall now log off so see you here around Wednesday if I have nothing better
to do. Enjoy your pot noodle and gay porn.
Toodle pip!!!.
Probably one of the most appalling attempt at trolling I've ever seen.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 29 Nov 2015 22:26 #399

leather clad prowler wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
"You are a weakling sissy pants poof" said by
@tyssen or @ leathercladprowler
Take your pick

You sent me a pm the other night wanting to arrange a fight.
I've told you The Ox, South Oxhey 10.00pm Saturday night.
You've since blocked my pm's sissy pants.
I'll be there, will you?


:larf:

Really?

:larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 30 Nov 2015 23:13 #400

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
leather clad prowler wrote:
You should seek help.
Someone obviously mentally ill, like yourself, talking dirty..Well, I'd say you're a potential danger to the public.
For your information I spend very little time on line these days, and I would have switched the computer off ages ago if it wasn't for your deranged posts that make me feel unclean upon reading them.

Aw! I thought I was the one whose posting life you followed avidly? Two-timing slut!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up!11.17Tuesday, 05 March 2019
Will the real Novum please stand up ? [...and give the Sieg Heil salute]10.82Friday, 21 August 2015
im finished here and i wont be back8.11Monday, 19 January 2015
Your 5 Favorite stand-up comedians6.9Thursday, 08 January 2015
What Leftists Stand For - American Thinker6.82Tuesday, 26 February 2019
The Siege of Masada (73 AD) - Last Stand of the Great Jewish Revolt6.68Thursday, 12 September 2019
Stand Your Ground? Or Lay On The Ground.5.18Sunday, 19 August 2018
UFO's are real.4.5Monday, 02 December 2019
Real art4.5Thursday, 08 December 2016
Real Visionaries SEE4.45Monday, 11 January 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.