Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So wont the real slim shady please stand up...

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 13 Aug 2015 21:53 #41

  • tyssen
  • tyssen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes received: 4
bones wrote:
tyssen wrote:
Truthspoon /edelweiss pirate "the man they couldn't recruit" is sean x 100%
The geezer spends most of his time loitering on the dif new members forum looking for potential victims.
Look at his comment on the "are negros worth the bother" thread on here.
It's him 100%.

edelweiss pirate i've personally met him he's not sean-x ' but if sean-x is here tell merlicove to go eat shit. :)

I've read his and seanx posts for years, they're one and the same
I'd put my mortgage on it.
Yeah, Zhiba/Merlincove and the eating of shit, I'd advocate that also.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 13 Aug 2015 23:49 #42

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17000
  • Likes received: 7929
Zorro wrote:
Fucking el, will the real Seanx please stand up FFS!

Well personally i dont think DIF's seanx is here in any guise at the moment.

His 'friend' *cough* was here, and was banned, twice (two different accounts)

He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2015 23:50 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 13 Aug 2015 23:55 #43

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
truthspoon ... no ... truthboy?


*fp*cough*
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2015 23:56 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 13 Aug 2015 23:58 #44

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17000
  • Likes received: 7929
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
truthspoon ... no ... truthboy?


*fp*cough*

Think what you like about EP but i still dont think its seanx ok :P
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 14 Aug 2015 00:00 #45

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
truthspoon ... no ... truthboy?


*fp*cough*

Think what you like about EP but i still dont think its seanx ok :P



First and foremost

Jay Sunshine AKA Truthspoon AKA Edelweiss Pirate AKA Jaymz Edwards, Rocking it like a boss.

is a liar.

He won't be able to produce my IP for obvious reasons.

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65817-israeli-nuts-preparing-for-the-messiah.html#175529
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Aug 2015 00:05 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 14 Aug 2015 00:06 #46

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1860
  • Likes received: 1014
Good to see you Bones..... A long long time ago in a Witherspoon's not too far away.....

Hope you're alright.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 14 Aug 2015 00:12 #47

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Truthspoon wrote:
Good to see you Bones..... A long long time ago in a Witherspoon's not too far away.....

Hope you're alright.




Good to see you, "boss", but where is my IP?


Hope your resonance will hit you soon!


:)


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 14 Aug 2015 00:33 #48

  • tyssen
  • tyssen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes received: 4
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
truthspoon ... no ... truthboy?


*fp*cough*

Think what you like about EP but i still dont think its seanx ok :P

He's here because he's literally run out of victims on Race & Immigration forum. It's a no go zone.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 14 Aug 2015 01:06 #49

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1860
  • Likes received: 1014
So Wet Teddy Bear and Pfffttttt are a double act huh (or are the forummers not supposed to know that? lol)...

Daym... I just can't stop giving the game away can I?

It comes with the territory..... you start to spot the bullshit very quickly that most people don't notice.

I could probably go on and reveal why Pffffttttt is really here but I think you've got to let people work things out for themselves sometimes.
Last Edit: 14 Aug 2015 01:09 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 14 Aug 2015 01:10 #50

  • tyssen
  • tyssen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes received: 4
Truthspoon wrote:
So Wet Teddy Bear and Pfffttttt are a double act huh (or are they not supposed to know that lol)...

Daym... I just can't stop giving the game away can I?

It comes with the territory..... you start to spot the bullshit very quickly that most people don't notice.

I could probably go on and reveal why Pffffttttt is really here but I think you've got to let people work things out for themselves sometimes.

No.
You've put yourself out of business over at DI, so now you need to come here and act like a know all primary school teacher.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 14 Aug 2015 01:37 #51

novum wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Fucking el, will the real Seanx please stand up FFS!

Well personally i dont think DIF's seanx is here in any guise at the moment.

His 'friend' *cough* was here, and was banned, twice (two different accounts)


No you're wrong, it's me. Well at least according to that fucking dick head who's on time out at the moment anyhow. :D

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 14 Aug 2015 02:32 #52

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3070
  • Likes received: 1566
tyssen wrote:
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
truthspoon ... no ... truthboy?


*fp*cough*

Think what you like about EP but i still dont think its seanx ok :P

He's here because he's literally run out of victims on Race & Immigration forum. It's a no go zone.

Yep,

Sometimes I think the, Race & Immigration section of that forum was created just for seanx and boots to troll?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 14 Aug 2015 13:12 #53

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1832
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Good to see you, "boss", but where is my IP?


Hope your resonance will hit you soon!


:)


.

I love your signature
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 14 Aug 2015 16:20 #54

  • tyssen
  • tyssen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes received: 4
peacenik wrote:
tyssen wrote:
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
truthspoon ... no ... truthboy?


*fp*cough*

Think what you like about EP but i still dont think its seanx ok :P

He's here because he's literally run out of victims on Race & Immigration forum. It's a no go zone.

Yep,

Sometimes I think the, Race & Immigration section of that forum was created just for seanx and boots to troll?

He's shot himself in the foot with his clevercloggsness really.
The silence over there is deafening. I imagine he's flapping and spluttering desperate for victims.
Oh well, he's got Alf Hearted to keep him company there I guess?
No wonder he's emerged here, won't be so easy for him though will it?
Last Edit: 14 Aug 2015 16:21 by tyssen.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 14 Aug 2015 16:32 #55

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1860
  • Likes received: 1014
I get the strange feeling Tyssen is stalking me.

I also get the odd feeling that he only joined this board because I did.

Tyssen are you gonna actually tell me who you are/were and what this shit is all about?

Are you in love with me and wanking as you read this?

Come on mate, give me some clues...... not fun to play Mrs Mystery with the guy you've got a crush on.

BTW if I get shot coming out of my apartment you guys'll know who did it. ;)

I see you've nicked LCP's hammers or whatever...... You're not him are you? I thought LCP was alright until he went a bit nuts. I guess the internet affects people differently.
Last Edit: 14 Aug 2015 16:37 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 14 Aug 2015 16:39 #56

  • tyssen
  • tyssen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes received: 4
Wrong, I was here as LCP over a year before you.
I'm only here now because you had my posts removed, edited and pigface banned.
I'm not in the habit of shooting people.
Im right though, now you're talking to yourself over there, and tragically creating threads by fake profiles in order to try and draw victims in.
No one's taking the bait.
Hard lines.
Good luck here, you're going to need it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 14 Aug 2015 16:44 #57

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1860
  • Likes received: 1014
I think I know what you're doing.

You're trying to get me to say something horrible about Seanx aren't you?

Because you know then that I will probably get banned on the DIF for getting back into that EP v's Seanx shit.

Well I'm not biting sucker. So give it up......

And I'm having quite a nice time here so far. I think this place is alright, a lot of old friends and associates on here as a matter of fact..... I've even met some of these guys in person, some are even from the same hometown as me, though we don't always agree on all topics.... but vive la difference that's what I say.

BTW Does anyone know if Frog still posts here? I know that guy too..... met him years ago....assuming it's the same Frog... but then how many Frogs are there? Can't be that many.
Last Edit: 14 Aug 2015 16:52 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 14 Aug 2015 17:08 #58

  • tyssen
  • tyssen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes received: 4
Getting banned for having a legitimate grievance in order to save your ego being dented, well that really burns.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 14 Aug 2015 18:21 #59

  • bones
  • bones's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 189
  • Likes received: 129
Truthspoon wrote:
Good to see you Bones..... A long long time ago in a Witherspoon's not too far away.....

Hope you're alright.

im excellent ' i see my friend rick frequently and hes asking about a meet up for a beer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 14 Aug 2015 20:02 #60

  • Mr. Plug
  • Mr. Plug's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 261
  • Likes received: 70
Tell me something there Mr. Troofspoon, how come you don't get automatically banned from DIF for posting on this site? Mere mortals would have been banned from there by now for posting on this site. What is so special about you that prevents you from being banned?
Last Edit: 14 Aug 2015 20:02 by Mr. Plug.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.