Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So wont the real slim shady please stand up...

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 11:44 #81

  • tyssen
  • tyssen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes received: 4
I spent the morning reading hokuspokus posts.
He spends a lot of time claiming everyone here is a sock.He was wrong about me, no doubt he's wrong about everyone else.
I love these wannabe super detectives on egotistical drives for righteousness.
He actually thinks seanx is David Icke, according to his op on this thread.
Ha, I think hokuspokus is a Joey Deacon style truther.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 12:29 #82

Exorcist wrote:
Although this topic contains some funny banter, if I had administrator privileges I'd move it to the Members Area as IMO it's being used to threadslide important topics off the recent posts page.

One of those rare occasions where I agree with you. Take a screenshot. :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2015 12:30 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 12:41 #83

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1686
  • Likes received: 622
Zorro wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
Although this topic contains some funny banter, if I had administrator privileges I'd move it to the Members Area as IMO it's being used to threadslide important topics off the recent posts page.

One of those rare occasions where I agree with you. Take a screenshot. :D

That's OK Grasshopper........: :thumbup: ...... :larf:
.........."but ya still got a long way to go".
(Work Song Lyrics....Oscar Brown Jr)
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2015 16:04 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 12:54 #84

  • tyssen
  • tyssen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes received: 4
Zorro wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
Although this topic contains some funny banter, if I had administrator privileges I'd move it to the Members Area as IMO it's being used to threadslide important topics off the recent posts page.

One of those rare occasions where I agree with you. Take a screenshot. :D

I remember hokuspokus, when myself and a large batch of others were banned from D.I.F in about 2011 for asking serious questions about where the money Icke was begging for via donations was going, he was a staunch supporter of the moderators and quite vocal if my memory serves me well.
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2015 12:55 by tyssen.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 13:16 #85

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16704
  • Likes received: 7887
tyssen wrote:
I bet he's better dressed than most of you phckurs here (even though his mum dressed him)

I think some of you arent even wearing any pants when you post.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2015 13:17 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 14:08 #86

  • tyssen
  • tyssen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes received: 4
novum wrote:
tyssen wrote:
I bet he's better dressed than most of you phckurs here (even though his mum dressed him)

I think some of you arent even wearing any pants when you post.

I always wear clean pants, incase I get run over by a bus.
Some people would like that.
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2015 14:09 by tyssen.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 16:45 #87

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1686
  • Likes received: 622
novum wrote:
Buttplug wrote:
I will bear that in mind, but I am not sure a 'step up' is the right direction. A step up would be something like an anal intruder.

I'll let you know if I need to change it.

Sure... Buttplug has to go for anal intruder to work.

Straw??? Man......:pmsl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2015 16:46 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 17:18 #88

  • tyssen
  • tyssen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes received: 4
Exorcist wrote:
novum wrote:
Buttplug wrote:
I will bear that in mind, but I am not sure a 'step up' is the right direction. A step up would be something like an anal intruder.

I'll let you know if I need to change it.

Sure... Buttplug has to go for anal intruder to work.

Straw??? Man......:pmsl:

I don't know what this buttplug character is all about, but Exorcist do you really roll on the floor laughing at you old tired clichés?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 20:09 #89

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 344
tyssen wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
Although this topic contains some funny banter, if I had administrator privileges I'd move it to the Members Area as IMO it's being used to threadslide important topics off the recent posts page.

One of those rare occasions where I agree with you. Take a screenshot. :D

I remember hokuspokus, when myself and a large batch of others were banned from D.I.F in about 2011 for asking serious questions about where the money Icke was begging for via donations was going, he was a staunch supporter of the moderators and quite vocal if my memory serves me well.

Really? Really Sean?
Have you any evidence of this?
What is for sure is post #67 here and I quote Tysson "get back to your 24/7 Jew baiting"
This is the post where you forgot where you was and who your i.d. was.
Oh, and who can forget your claim that you forgot your password so made a new account.
Those who are not socks just click ",forgot password"
So Sean\DI\whoever just post some evidence where I supported the mods on DIF.
Here's a clue . You can't. These lies that you cannot back up are the reason that I know
who you are.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 20:20 #90

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 344
tyssen wrote:
I spent the morning reading hokuspokus posts.
He spends a lot of time claiming everyone here is a sock.He was wrong about me, no doubt he's wrong about everyone else.
I love these wannabe super detectives on egotistical drives for righteousness.
He actually thinks seanx is David Icke, according to his op on this thread.
Ha, I think hokuspokus is a Joey Deacon style truther.

Did I Sean? Did I really?
I wonder what would show if I post the original o.p.?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 20:21 #91

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 344
hokuspokus wrote:
It is widely known that you are a bellend.
And some.
However ,when you read this,please can you confirm if you are David Icke, Boots or any number of similar
energy draining characters on the DIF.

Oh! Knock me down with a feather Sean.
I say no such thing.
Seaneggs telling fibs. Yet again .
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 20:27 #92

  • tyssen
  • tyssen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes received: 4
hokuspokus wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
It is widely known that you are a bellend.
And some.
However ,when you read this,please can you confirm if you are David Icke, Boots or any number of similar
energy draining characters on the DIF.

Oh! Knock me down with a feather Sean.
I say no such thing.
Seaneggs telling fibs. Yet again .

Lol.
Ok you got me, LCP was seanx all along and I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you're pesky meddling.
Now I'm stuck with a load of seanx t shirts. Tell you what, I'll send one out to you. What size are you, extra small?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 20:27 #93

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 344
And Sean, why you going on DIF and mentioning this spat?
Why ?
Do you think you will flush me out ?
Here's a clue Seanypoos
You are not as smart as your ego thinks you are

Is nadams another pseudonym?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 20:31 #94

  • tyssen
  • tyssen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes received: 4
hokuspokus wrote:
And Sean, why you going on DIF and mentioning this spat?
Why ?
Do you think you will flush me out ?
Here's a clue Seanypoos
You are not as smart as your ego thinks you are

Is nadams another pseudonym?

I'm not really familiar with this forum.
Does everyone else here think that you are a plank with a micro penis too?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 20:36 #95

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 344
tyssen wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
And Sean, why you going on DIF and mentioning this spat?
Why ?
Do you think you will flush me out ?
Here's a clue Seanypoos
You are not as smart as your ego thinks you are

Is nadams another pseudonym?

I'm not really familiar with this forum.
Does everyone else here think that you are a plank with a micro penis too?

Never mind that Sean. You got any evidence to back up your 2011 Hokuspokus claims?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 20:38 #96

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 344
tyssen wrote:

I'm not really familiar with this forum.

But. But. But you said you was Leather Clad Prowler but had forgot your password.
Come on Sean , soft lad.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 20:42 #97

  • tyssen
  • tyssen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes received: 4
hokuspokus wrote:
And Sean, why you going on DIF and mentioning this spat?
Why ?
Do you think you will flush me out ?
Here's a clue Seanypoos
You are not as smart as your ego thinks you are

Is nadams another pseudonym?

See that?
That's you again.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2015 22:39 by novum. Reason: NSFW
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 20:43 #98

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



Uncircumcised?


Fake!


:cool:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2015 20:44 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 20:46 #99

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 344
tyssen wrote:
I'm LCP, not seanx.
Now leave it alone now, you're making a huge penis out of yourself. I'm LCP, get that into your head.


Seanypoos\tyssen\whoknows? Who the hell are you ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So wont the real slim shady please stand up... 15 Aug 2015 20:52 #100

  • tyssen
  • tyssen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes received: 4
hokuspokus wrote:
tyssen wrote:
I'm LCP, not seanx.
Now leave it alone now, you're making a huge penis out of yourself. I'm LCP, get that into your head.


Seanypoos\tyssen\whoknows? Who the hell are you ?

You just outed me as seanx, didn't you Columbo.
Lol.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.