Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Beautiful Mind

A Beautiful Mind 16 Nov 2015 08:08 #1

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Ok, I shall come clean, I work for Mossad in a freelance capacity, I'm an independent hasbara agent, I can't disclose the name of the agency that I am registered with, my mission objective is to infiltrate TZ, the Order is indeed concerned about the TZ posters, who constantly foil and expose the agenda, regardless of the covert information and black operations that are present.

This particular team has been allocated TZ as this forum has been identified as the primary on-line threat to the global mission, one tactic, and I shall probably get in trouble for telling you all this, is to cause confusion, my cell partner (we usually work in cells of 2 to 3) has infiltrated the host network and is altering the guest numbers, the purpose is to cause distraction.

Mario is an operative allocated a role within TZ and as a parasitic agent his role is to cause confusion, direct the member's attention to ''alternative narratives'' such as, guest number fluctuations, pseudo-biblical text, in fact anything that distracts TZ away from the agenda - removal of Germanic culture, that is presently the primary direction for the agency's recruitment policy and has been since 1905.

This is an excerpt from the agency's manual;

Objective 1 subsection 3.6 - paragraph 4 ''Infiltrate the Germanic population of Europe and systematically depopulate.''

I shall report back to my team leader as ''mariooiram has blown his cover''.

Edit
As a ritual sacrifice I have been instructed to leave you (OTO member) mariooiram for further questioning, he is a low level operative, he can merely answer basic questions, expect him to be in denial, he can't help that, you see, he's been....well, programmed, his trigger passwords to alter the programme are ''Butterfly 3'' (that's the team leader code for him, he may not respond) he also alters for ''Sophia'', and ''Auto-blutlinie' whatever that means, I think it might be a Dutch word.

:cool:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

PS ignore butterfly 3 when he alters this post in his quote of it, more distraction, as I say, it is his programming, he is defunct.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2015 23:09 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

A Beautiful Mind 16 Nov 2015 09:21 #2

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Ok, I shall come clean, I work for Mossad in a freelance capacity, I'm an independent hasbara agent, I can't disclose the name of the agency that I am registered with, my mission objective is to infiltrate TZ, the Order is indeed concerned about the TZ posters, who constantly foil and expose the agenda, regardless of the misleading information and black operations that are present.

This particular team has been allocated TZ as it is the primary on-line threat to the global mission, one tactic, and I shall probably get in trouble for telling you all this, is to cause confusion, my cell partner (we usually work in cells of 2 to 3) has infiltrated the host network and is altering the guest numbers, the purpose is to cause distraction.

Mario is now our man on the inside at TZ, his role is to direct the member's attention towards the guest number fluctuations and away from the agenda,, the primary element is - remove Germanic culture, that is presently the main direction for the agency recruitment policy and has been since 1905.

This is an excerpt from the agency's manual;

Objection 1 subsection 3.6 - paragraph 4 ''Infiltrate the Germanic population of Europe and systematically wipe them out.''

I shall report back to my team leader as ''mariooiram has blown his cover''.

Edit
As a ritual sacrifice I have been instructed to leave you ( OTO member mariooiram) for further questioning, he's low level so can only answer some basic questions, expect him to be in denial, he can't help that, you see, he's been....well, programmed, his trigger passwords to alter the programme are ''Butterfly 3'' (that's the team leader code for him, he may not respond) he also alters for ''Nag, ''Sophia'', and ''Atomblutlinie' whatever that means, I think it might be a Dutch word.

:cool:

Ha .... @Blue_Tackler what happent to you all this time?

We all truly missed you here like a hole in the head ...LoL :hahano:

Did you ended up in intensive care or something like it?

By the way the word is not Dutch >>>

Sophia = Wisdom.

You have become a true philosopher there ........ but what's your cryptic code meaning of "Section thirteen justified" >> you lost me there!

Google translation:
סעיף שלוש עשרה כבר מוצדק = Section thirteen justified

Suppose its this what you pointing too?

The Canadian Human Rights Commission free speech controversy refers to debates that arose in relation to the interpretation and application of a now-repealed section of the Canadian Human Rights Act[1] by the Canadian Human Rights Commission. Section 13(1) of the Canadian Human Rights Act was repealed in 2013; a number of the most-high-profile actions taken under authority of the section occurred in the period just prior to its repeal, and were responsible for the backlash that led to its repeal.

Do you really think the Mossad cabal would have enough shekels to buy me into there dirty operations ...... don't thinks so!

Butterfly 3 its not a code word
its the new HP product-line for the China market>>
:)

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2015 09:33 by Mario.

A Beautiful Mind 16 Nov 2015 09:27 #3

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Auto-Blutlinie you have no permission for decoding.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2015 09:48 by Frothy.

A Beautiful Mind 16 Nov 2015 09:40 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
^
:chuckle: :thumbup:Blue_Tackler wrote:
Auto-Blutlinie.

Mario wrote:

By the way ........ but honestly ..... I would say Images brings & guides many guests to this place!

Be honest you only upset; because I had the Sarah Silvermanin her leather skirt; beside Hitler in his leather pans :D :chuckle: :hahano:

One thing you should never do ........ lose your humour within all this mess!

So you are claiming that YOUR artful collages imbedded in YOUR walls of copy and paste
bring and guide guests to this forum? What kind of guests?
Guests who are interested in Gematria and Kabbalah?

And if your claim was true, what is the sense, if guests, normal ones I mean, not the Gematria
and Kabbalah (newspeak: Gnosticism) fans - after this very ... special ... experience -
turn away in shock and disgust and hopefully unhurt to most probably never come back again?

:dunno:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2015 10:51 by PFIZIPFEI.

A Beautiful Mind 16 Nov 2015 10:36 #5

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Section thirteen as you well know refers that you have been ''released'' your programming is malfunctioning, you have become an independent, the agency will no longer utilise your ''skills''.

You have been programmed to deny everything thus as you blindly deny your role, the TZ members can observe an agent deny his programme and his breakdown, in layman's terms a section thirteen justification - refers to your release and consequent sacrifice to those that you have attempted to mislead for so long.

As far back as when your programme began to glitch during your feminism debate with I-AM etc, on DIF, it was of course all staged, you even fell out with your co-agent and OTO chum BD, and yes it was all staged so that you justified ending up on here, that's why you went from having your feet beneath the table at DIF to being ousted.

You are a conniving agent Auto-Blutlinie, although you may not know, you are still heavily mind controlled, the programme won't just go away, you are finished, everything you post is either a product of your injected programme or a symptom of your exposure.

Btw what's the latest situation with the guest figures '' Butterfly''?

:cool2:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2015 07:02 by Frothy.

A Beautiful Mind 16 Nov 2015 11:13 #6

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Some of ''Mario's'' posts have been written using white font, the visible part is in coloured font, he then edits and removes the white font, it's all done at certain times of the day and night.

The ''confidential post'' discussions that Mario had recently were a cover for this, he knew or guessed that he was to be exposed and he's covering his tracks, trying to make things good and innocent, whilst distracting with false information and distracting narratives.

Mario has known about the use of white font ^ on forums for some time but has never mentioned it, he has a numbered sequence to type to inform the team leader of the post that contains the white coloured font.

It's because he was limited to posting on TZ.

I don't know his sequence.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2015 11:32 by Frothy.

A Beautiful Mind 16 Nov 2015 11:48 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Some of ''Mario's'' posts have been written using white font, the visible part is in coloured font, he then edits and removes the white font, it's all done at certain times of the day and night.

The ''confidential post'' discussions that Mario had recently were a cover for this, he knew or guessed that he was to be exposed and he's covering his tracks, trying to make things good and innocent, whilst distracting with false information and distracting narratives.

Mario has known about the use of white font ^ on forums for some time but has never mentioned it, he has a numbered sequence to type to inform the team leader of the post that contains the white coloured font.

Artful-Auto-Genius-Bloodline?

:thumbup:

Btw, which is the best selling car made in Israel?

:dunno:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2015 11:50 by PFIZIPFEI.

A Beautiful Mind 16 Nov 2015 11:54 #8

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:

I'd be happier if his entire posts were whited out. They are an eyesore and a headache inducer.

A Beautiful Mind 16 Nov 2015 12:06 #9

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I'd be happier if his entire posts were whited out. They are an eyesore and a headache inducer.
That's part of Mario's mission objective ragnarok it's to make the forum threads difficult to cohere and follow.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

A Beautiful Mind 16 Nov 2015 12:14 #10

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I can well believe it. He's certainly not here to take part in a rational discussion.

A Beautiful Mind 16 Nov 2015 12:18 #11

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
PFIZIPFEI wrote
which is the best selling car made in Israel ?

I have no idea but for sure auto-bloodline butterfly boy is fuel injected.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2015 12:24 by Frothy.

A Beautiful Mind 16 Nov 2015 12:28 #12

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I've a feeling it's a trick question. If she added a bit of context, such as why this is of any relevance, I'd be less suspicious.

A Beautiful Mind 16 Nov 2015 12:58 #13

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I think it might be ''Auto-cars''.

Bearing in mind his operative code names include ''Auto-blutlinie'' I think that's a Dutch or some other Germanic language word for ''Auto-bloodline''.

I've seen it on his white font messages and have been tracking him on them for some time, I am sure there are messages in his numbered sequences, ie - the shit that he often posts, after tracking them my computer was hacked, basically I just could not type, I didn't see my account here being used but it looks like someone had used some PM's from my membership account here whilst I was locked out, my password was changed, recently I had an email informing me to come onto TZ and to expose Mario my password has since started working again.

All I know for sure is that he has a few code names, ''butterfly 3'' - ''Auto-blutlinie'' and ''Sophia'' and that he is in cohoots with BD and has something to do with OTO, they communicate using the white font, coded number sequences, and someone in their group was able to do something to my computer, got my TZ password and blocked me out for a few months.

It all happened when I made a post about the white fonts a few months back, my post was deleted and I was blocked out, I also lost access to other parts of my computer and had to destroy the hard drive, had to contact the internet service who changed some of the tracking information that had been compromised, after receiving technical advice and changing various settings to different on-line accounts I have been advised that my attack is over.

I now have a new software added to a new computer, any such attacks will be flagged up to a third party technician, so Mario can't stop me from exposing all this now, his cover is blown, I don't really know who he is working for, it seems like he was communicating with someone outside of this forum, using the white font, as I say, when I posted it up, my computer and TZ profile access was denied.

It seems like his group got my password and then changed it to block me out, it's now that his party have him in their sights about something that he did wrong, that they have sent me an email that was flagged up by my third party technician service, the email informed me that he works for an agency that is affiliated with OTO, that I was correct about the white font technique and that BD has something to do with it, I don't know BD's code name, or if he has one, nor have I worked out their numeric coded system for covert communication..
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2015 04:50 by Frothy.

A Beautiful Mind 17 Nov 2015 06:03 #14

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned

I have edited out my email address the rest of the email is as received.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2015 06:51 by Frothy.

A Beautiful Mind 17 Nov 2015 06:31 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Ok, I shall come clean, I work for Mossad in a freelance capacity, I'm an independent hasbara agent, I can't disclose the name of the agency that I am registered with, my mission objective is to infiltrate TZ, the Order is indeed concerned about the TZ posters, who constantly foil and expose the agenda, regardless of the misleading information and black operations that are present.

This particular team has been allocated TZ as it is the primary on-line threat to the global mission, one tactic, and I shall probably get in trouble for telling you all this, is to cause confusion, my cell partner (we usually work in cells of 2 to 3) has infiltrated the host network and is altering the guest numbers, the purpose is to cause distraction.

:wissl:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

A Beautiful Mind 17 Nov 2015 06:32 #16

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I think that this is connected to the key of their numeric code.
46. Nothing is a secret key of this law. Sixty-one the Jews call it; I call it eight, eighty, four hundred & eighteen.

www.sacred-texts.com/oto/engccxx.htm

46 was used on two occasions in the email.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2015 06:32 by Frothy.

A Beautiful Mind 17 Nov 2015 08:17 #17

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I'm unsure what this is meant to be but it's an image from the only white font post that I was able to save to disc.

With these words, I guess they are Dutch or old Flemish?

finstarnessi - scato- spinnawebbi - slango - ewidehsa - bluot - slâfbein - mezzisahs - sluzzil - âhten.

I've put it into Google translate but no dice..?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2015 09:42 by Frothy.

A Beautiful Mind 17 Nov 2015 09:46 #18

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
It seems that the last word is German and it means ''wires''.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

A Beautiful Mind 17 Nov 2015 10:41 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I'm unsure what this is meant to be but it's an image from the only white font post that I was able to save to disc.

With these words, I guess they are Dutch or old Flemish?

finstarnessi - scato- spinnawebbi - slango - ewidehsa - bluot - slâfbein - mezzisahs - sluzzil - âhten.

I've put it into Google translate but no dice..?

MHG Middle High German or Old High German

The meanings of all terms are easily to be found on the web.

Who posted these words and in which context where exactly?

Thanks for posting the very interesting pm!

P.S.: A long time ago I had mentioned his "white codes" among other things. Whenever I dared to speak out about
his typical techniques, all I reaped was ridicule and rants from his "long time friends", plus pacifying pms that he is just
a bit out of it but a very nice guy with certain personal issues, who sometimes writes interesting comments.

What exactly is your motivation for exposing him now?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2015 11:13 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

A Beautiful Mind 17 Nov 2015 11:19 #20

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
@ PFIZIPFEI

It was an email rather than a PM (my email address was hacked) what had occurred is that Mario had PM'd me and asked me to join him for a confidential chat here he gave me a password which was ''Sophia'' and he engaged me in chat over there, it was then that he had stated that I should not have posted up/exposed his white font post.This was all late at night about two months ago.

It was after that that my computer was hacked, someone had altered my TZ password so I could not log in, I had to replace my computer as it was then malfunctioning.

The ''High Middle German'' words were listed just as they are, as if it was a word association practice, or some type of coded message or spell, when I put them into Google Translate one was German (the last word) two of them came up as Finnish, one was Hungarian, one perhaps from Latvia ( I can't remember exactly if that is so) but only the last German word had an English translation on Google Translate as ''wires'' perhaps it means something else in Middle-High German.

Just to clarify, those words and that image were posted by Mario about four months ago I had saved them and they must have got backed up onto a disc and were reinstalled onto my new computer, he didn't know I had them saved. They were in one of his white font messages.

The message that I indicated onto the forum prior to my computer attack was another white font message posted by Mario , I have no idea who he is signalling perhaps someone on DIF or OTO, this is when he invited me to chatstep and my computer was hacked and my TZ profile account compromised, it looks like he/they used my TZ profile to delete the white font message that I had flagged up, also the PM that he sent me to invite me to chatstep has been deleted.

I had been following him for a while looking for the white font messages, I had found four of them, those German words and that photo of the symbols was one of his white font messages, another was the one that I posted up here, the one that caused him to invite me to chatstep where my computer was compromised.

The other white font messages that I had found him posting have been lost when my computer was hacked into, though the one I have just posted up today was backed up onto a disc, so it's the only one that I have left.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2015 11:59 by Frothy.