Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Beautiful Mind

A Beautiful Mind 17 Nov 2015 20:23 #41

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Blue_Tackler wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
What confidential list? You've just typed a sequence of 4 usernames and said they are on a list. To be honest, I haven't got a clue what you are waffling about. Not for the first time, either, I add. I accept English isn't your first language, but if you are going to be this ineffective in using it, you may as well be typing in Swahili.

What she is saying is Mario had been attempting to make confidential posts, by using a forum feature. He gave an example of how he would like to include and exclude posters from seeing his posts that he considered to be confidential by using the confidential feature. He had listed four posters that he included in his example. He included you in his list of potential posters that he would permit to see his confidential posts.
PFIZIPFEI is asking if your name on Mario's list is a coincidence?
For the record his confidential posting plan failed as his posts could still be seen behind the forum face during quoting them.

This is only a small part of what was discussed on the previous pages.

You forgot to mention your own involvement and especially the mail you posted and the pms ....

Is this no longer of any relevance to you?

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

A Beautiful Mind 17 Nov 2015 22:29 #42

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Yes quite correct it's only a small part of the discussion from recent pages.

The reason for that is because ragnarok asked a specific question, rather than playing cat and mouse it's easier to just answer his specific question.

If there is anything else that needs reiteration please let me know.

I don't think ragnarok is an ally of Mario, in fact ragnarok appears as suspicious of Mario as anyone else, in fact the other people on Auto-blutlinie's list are likely being used, I for sure perceive everything that Auto -B types as conniving, he is trying to make the general forum population seem cranky, as soon as any potential new poster reads his gibbering rubbish they'll simply laugh at the entire forum, he has got a knack of focusing on each number, letter, and phrase and tries to convince readers to believe a pile of utter shit that he builds on each character or number,

He pretends to be obsessed with talking shit about numbers, religions pseudo philosophy, and has aligned his views to fit in with some of the people on his C-list.

I'm convinced that he is part of the DIF OTO sect, he's become chummy with one or two on here, I don't think that they are part of his group, his group is BD grandmasterP or whatever he's called, Merlin Zhiba and a few others, what he's doing here is trying to make the place look ridiculous with posts about confidential posting, in reality he's a lot more serious, he does not give two hoots about the truth, gnotstic religion rants or even number analysis. What he does focus upon is serving his on-line team, they damage platforms that are facilitating debate about hidden world geopolitics and nwo agenda, he litters the threads with his stupid tangents and mix ups, it's not that he's ''a bit far out'' rather he's acting his role, he's been exposed, now all he can do is seek allies by creating this immature confidential post list of wannabe chum chums.

Anyone who allies themselves with Auto-B by proxy they are damaging their own posting credibility.

:coffee:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2015 22:54 by Frothy.

A Beautiful Mind 17 Nov 2015 22:48 #43

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Auto-B wrote;
The names I used were the closest to my mouse to copy and paste & there was no preference towards anything

Liar, your schmoozing is as lame as your ''numerology'' anyone with a functioning brain can see straight through your piss poor act.
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2015 23:42 by Frothy.

A Beautiful Mind 18 Nov 2015 06:33 #44

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
ragnarok wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Some of ''Mario's'' posts have been written using white font, the visible part is in coloured font, he then edits and removes the white font, it's all done at certain times of the day and night.
The ''confidential post'' discussions that Mario had recently were a cover for this, he knew or guessed that he was to be exposed and he's covering his tracks, trying to make things good and innocent, whilst distracting with false information and distracting narratives.
Mario has known about the use of white font ^ on forums for some time but has never mentioned it, he has a numbered sequence to type to inform the team leader of the post that contains the white coloured font.

It's because he was limited to posting on TZ.

I don't know his sequence.

I'd be happier if his entire posts were whited out. They are an eyesore and a headache inducer.
The white font thing is no good ........ because of the quoting background colouring.

Headache inducer .... Hahaha ..... well, well this would mean I ended up with the attention & power over someone's mind!

But this is only because you did not find the final code secret within.

I let you in on the silent secret & mystery: because you are a special individual with a bride creative mind.
You suppose to read all my postings with your eyes closed. :yup:

The final frontier & master degree:
Try it and turn towards your Computer screen; with your eyes closed ....... go to my posting & if you still can read my posting keeping your eyes shut you are truly connected with the source of things! :yup:

Should you still end up with a Headache doing it this way ......... your problem must be another!

I can also do it this way in the following text below ▼▼.................... wrote:
. . . . . . . . . . . .
And what do you see? ▲No white any more.▲

Here is some small mystery ▼▼ You see it & you don't .................... wrote:

You see it & you don't ▲▲
Motion & Rest like a Beautiful Butterfly!

And my symbolic meaning posting time stamp on this posting #44 is .... 13:33 :cool: :cool2:

* --- >
< --- *
      ← ( Click again to close details
Click to Expand to view details                                → [ Click to expand ]

@ oiram @                                                                                                               
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2015 07:27 by Mario.

A Beautiful Mind 18 Nov 2015 08:06 #45

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Not to worry; I will expose it for all; in good time!
Its all on record..... hahaha :cool:
Because @PFIZIPFEI always copy, paste everything a few times in a row....

1) How it all started.....

2) What @PFIZIPFEI created within her own mind.

3) How @novum responded to my simple testing of the special tag & to the questions I had written within.

4) How I continued with some fun because of @PFIZIPFEI totally predictable reactions through her personal nature.

5) How @PFIZIPFEI escalated the entire thing into a great big multi head like illusion.

6) Last ant least @Blue_Tackler came back on line after a time out suppose ..... adding even more confusion to @PFIZIPFEI self created illusion!

And now we are here in the thread which was split from the original location...............

No mystery's just a logical predictable reactive flow plan like happenings..... 1 2 3 4 5 6. :yup:

Funny at the same time...... :hahano:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2015 08:14 by Mario.

A Beautiful Mind 18 Nov 2015 11:12 #46

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Auto-blutlinie you wriggle and squirm like an eel on a hook, you are a disrupter and a OTO DIF agent of deceit.
Your posts here are for the reason of spewing nonsense and degrading the forum.
You were groomed on DIF for such purpose.

You even admit that your posts are coded, where you fall short is that you don't admit that they are aimed at your masonic OTO friends, the ones that have now turned there backs on you, no matter how much you plead.
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2015 11:15 by Frothy.

A Beautiful Mind 18 Nov 2015 19:09 #47

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Seems everybody on this forum is an agent of somekind :larf:
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2015 19:09 by entrangermercenary1.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

A Beautiful Mind 18 Nov 2015 20:30 #48

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Seems everybody on this forum is an agent of somekind :larf:
I wished some one would freaking pay me by now! .......... No such luck though!

Here is a nice OTO .... what's wrong with a nice OTO @Tackler?? >>>>>>>>>>>>>... ▼Tabi-Oto :thumbup:
Oto Show Fuarı Aksaray’da düzenlenecek

:cool:
Yüz binlerce insanın ilgi odağı olan Oto Show Fuarı, 07-11 Mayıs 2015 tarihleri arasında Aksaray’da düzenlenecek.
Aksaray Ticaret ve Sanayi Odası Yönetim Kurulu Başkanı Ahmet Koçaş, yaptığı açıklamada, “Aksaray’ın tanıtımı noktasında büyük bir projeyi daha hayata geçiriyoruz. Son yılların bölgede isminden en fazla söz ettiren il konumunda olan Aksaray, 2015 yılına Oto Show Fuarı ile damga vuracaktır. Büyükşehirlerimizde düzenlenen otomobil fuarlarına yüzbinlerce vatandaşımız katılım göstermektedir.
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2015 20:40 by Mario.

A Beautiful Mind 19 Nov 2015 04:09 #49

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
This thread is funny. This is obviously Blue_tack on a wind up mission and having one of his meltdowns. Probably ran out of meds so he reverted to glue sniffing. You think if mario was some kind of agent in cahoots with biker druid and other known agitators that blue_tack would really be here exposing him like this? Yeah right. It's nonsense. Pull the other one tackler, you're full of it. I don't buy any of this silly nonsense for one second.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 19 Nov 2015 04:18 by Return of Zorro.

A Beautiful Mind 19 Nov 2015 04:37 #50

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
This one^^^^talks of meltdowns...........his are legendary. And multiple aka Enteral Fountain. 'Foxy'. And the leadership role of trolling that Black Sun Society thread to which his truth was finally revealed. Today? A Mod :twitch: :facepalm:

A Beautiful Mind 19 Nov 2015 07:00 #51

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Zo,
The opening post was a parody, what I post about Mario and Biker Druid is true, I only know about this information because I read some of Mario's (Auto-blutlinie's) white font messages.

I received an email from their group, after my email address was compromised when Auto-blutlinie had led me to a webpage called chatstep.

They are assessing and disrupting for a masonic organization that is affiliated with OTO, they are groomed on DIF, that's where they come up to speed with the posting community and then get relocated to other internet forums under the guise that they had been banned from DIF.

Just take a brief review of Auto-blutlinie's posting history, his posts often list the user names of TZ posters, they often contain numeric codes, his posts are vague and confusing, they have a dual purpose.

1) They contain an alternative message for other group members on other forums, it is a network coded communication.
2) They knock threads off topic with bizarre ''nonsense'' about numbers, phrases, and alphabetic characters, thus any interested reader will either think the forum is full of head cases, or they will be led astray from any given topic by Auto-blutlinie's distracting tangents, if not ''numerology'' then pseudo-religious derailments.

Another general example of his behaviour is - if a poster types something about US President Obama, Auto-blutlinie (if he's about) will focus on a word such as ''Obama'' and alter the letter arrangement of the word, or post it upside-down, large font, small font, within a spoiler, then all the colours of the rainbow, he's doodling.

He's also obsessed with the forum guest count and sending confidential posts, he wants to further divide the forum by use of confidential postings, he knows that this will fracture the message boards which is the aim of his mission.

His doodles and lists are part of a communication with BD and other group members, he seemed to have stopped using the white font colour to conceal some messages ever since I notified him that I had seen them. That happened by accident as late at night a couple of months back I had quoted one of his posts and saw his white font message behind the forum face in my quotation box, he usually deletes the white font and leaves the exposed part of the message in place after about an hour. I had watched him for a few weeks and discovered/read a total of four white font messages, at that point I had posted one of them up on the open forum, that's when he led me to chatstep and my computer was attacked.
Last Edit: 19 Nov 2015 08:38 by Frothy.

A Beautiful Mind 19 Nov 2015 11:27 #52

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Its all just within your mind playing games with you!

@ oiram @

A Beautiful Mind 19 Nov 2015 13:32 #53

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
You're on the wind up blue_tack. I don't believe a word of it. Ten out of ten for ingenuity though. You have a good imagination. However I don't doubt that BD and a number of others are part of some clandestine operation to try and subvert peoples opinions in the ''truth movement''. Many of us have suspected this for a very long time. I think you know it too. I've witnessed this underhanded behaviour all the time on all of the major forums. I don't doubt we get the odd operative here either.

I strongly disagree with some of mario's posts, especially his take on Adolf Hitler. But I think it's beyond absurd to claim he's working with the likes of BD and a number of others on the DI forums.

each to their own though, but I don't believe one word of it.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

A Beautiful Mind 20 Nov 2015 00:19 #54

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ok, here is the post that I saved, it's one of Mario's (Auto-blutlinie's) white font posts, I quoted it back then when I was watching him and saw the white font writing behind the forum face in my quotation box.

It's the Old High German words and the image of the strange symbols that I posted up on the first page of this thread, this image is a photo snip that I took at the time, if you're familiar with the forum colour fonts, you will note that he's used the white font to conceal the high German words,

The image of the symbols was visible but the image and white font were edited away ten minutes after he posted it up,

It was post #79 of the ''Who's online'' thread.

Last Edit: 20 Nov 2015 00:30 by Frothy.

A Beautiful Mind 20 Nov 2015 00:36 #55

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

You know why nobody will ever trust you here.

Even if you speak the truth ....

I know that at least part of what you are saying is true.

But there is no reasonable explanation why you would change your own previously hateful, anti-German, disruptive, divisive agenda.

Dear Deidre and so on ...

So why are you now exposing mario's agenda, which, according to your information,
is allegedly the same like yours previously?

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2015 00:41 by PFIZIPFEI.

A Beautiful Mind 20 Nov 2015 01:19 #56

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I have never made an anti-German post here, frankly I don't give two fucks who trusts who, I don't trust anyone, Dear Deidre and so on... was a response to all the screwy Jew hate on the forum.

Nothing to do with Germans per se.

Don't waste my time with trust, I don't want to be trusted by you or anyone else here, I don't do trust, friends, neither do I do back stabbing, I have no allies or enemies here, It's a wonder how one thread can stick in your mind for so long, get over it.

The last thing I want is for anyone here to trust me, I have not changed anything I still think Hitler is an arsehole regardless and independent of my exposure of Auto-blutlinie's secrets.
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2015 01:21 by Frothy.

A Beautiful Mind 20 Nov 2015 01:34 #57

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
So why are you now exposing mario's agenda, which, according to your information,
is allegedly the same like yours previously?

I've posted up the information believe it or not, please yourself with that, I have nothing more to add, I don't really see how Mario's agenda is the same like mine previously, if you see it that way then good for you, I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you otherwise.

Nothings changed, I shall still be disrupting the goose step from time to time :P

A Beautiful Mind 20 Nov 2015 13:31 #58

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Now that you have your own little portal to gate keep what are you planning to do with it?
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2015 15:27 by Frothy.

A Beautiful Mind 20 Nov 2015 16:33 #59

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Don't you understand @PFIZIPFEI ....

@Blue_Tackler just has some fun & at the same time he is testing things.

Without some fun sometimes things are just getting boring!

But it appears you fail the test once more......... :cool: :chuckle:

Its the internet ....... one big game station!

And @Blue_Tackler is one of the online gamers. :yup:

3. Projekt „Blue-Tackler“ von Nwire Cosma
Sie schleichen sich in eine Allianz oder Corp, geben Warp-Ins für ihre Freunde und eröffnen von hinten ohne Vorwarnung das Feuer auf unschuldige Mission-Runner.
„Ziel von “Blue Tackler” ist es eine Anlaufstelle zu haben an der man sich Über Blue Tackler, Corp Scamer, Corp Piraten usw. Informieren kann. Es wird ein Killboard geben wo man seine Loose Mails Posten kann, ein Forum zum Diskutieren, und ein Blog in dem Spieler, Cooperations oder Allianzen nachrichten bzw. Informationen über Blue Tackler hinterlassen können.“
Ich bin gespannt darauf, wie sich das Projekt entwickelt.
http://nwire-cosma.de/2011/07/30/projekt-blue-tackler-in-der-realisierungs-phase/

translate.google.com ..................... wrote:
3. Project "Blue-tackler" of nWire Cosma
They sneak into an alliance or Corp, giving Warp-ins for their friends and open up from behind without warning opened fire on innocent Mission-Runner.

"The goal of" Blue tackler " it is to have a focal point at the one located over Blue tackler, Scamer Corp, Corp pirates etc. Inform can. There is a killboard enter where his mails Loose items can provide a forum for discussion, and a blog in which players or alliances Cooperations News or can leave information about Blue tacklers. "
I'm curious to see how the project develops.
http://nwire-cosma.de/2011/07/30/projekt-blue-tackler-in-der-realisierungs-phase/
http://giantsecurecontainer.de/community-watch/

<<< The @Blue tackler Sig... :D

By the way ...... why not post all my white text postings here in the thread if you can find any on TZ.
Good luck :wissl: ........ not much point to have white text postings without leaving them online ... right! ;)

So the records should be all over the place according to all the spy detectives here. :hahano:
Got to have some fun..........
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2015 16:51 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

A Beautiful Mind 20 Nov 2015 19:39 #60

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Nuff said, and endorsed by the slot machine keeper, at least for the time being.

Auto-blutlinie wrote;
By the way ...... why not post all my white text postings here in the thread if you can find any on TZ.
I'm glad you at least admit that they existed, you tempted me to a website called ''chatstep where you or your group (masonic OTO affiliated order) hacked into my emails and computer, got my passwords and changed the narrative to suit.

You removed them, I had four saved before you and your group attacked my emails and computer.

I have posted the facts and evidence, posters can make their own minds up, though anyone who knows your posts, knows how they are utter shit that are aimed to distract, and that you have always been a 100% DIF insider OTO-blutlinie
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2015 02:57 by Frothy.