Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What now Robert Baird?

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 03:54 #1

• peacenik
  • Immortal
What now Robert Baird? Where do you go from here?

After pissing off a large portion of this form on virtually every thread you post to. How do you do it, how do you piss off so many people on such diverse topics?

What now Robert Baird? Now that you carelessly use your real name on the internet to identify yourself ( a precaution any teenager would take), and now the entire WWW knows who you are and what you do? Not a good idea, using your real name on the internet while pissing people off

What now? Now that it's been shown you have a secret, shadowy, hypocritical, life outside the one you portray on this forum?

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/66352-the-church-of-scientology.html?start=80 post 92

www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/r/robert-baird.html

What now, now that your trolling methods have been exposed on TZ?

truth-zone.net/forum/history/66355-the-ignorance-of-jew-hatred-here.html#191675 post # 8

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64344-the-holocaust.html?start=1880 post# 1895

truth-zone.net/forum/history/66347-usa-support-of-russian-genocide.html 7

What do you do now that you have slandered and belittled your own family on the internet and tried to make them responsible for the bad choices you have made in life?

You call your family, "sheep fukers". Anyone who disrespects his own family in public can't possibly respect anything else in life.

Where do you go from here, Robert Baird?

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2016 20:19 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Truthspoon

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 09:02 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:
Robert Baird was on VC but got banned.

A poster on that forum described him as "a spamming old fart of a qunt mate".

"Supposed author but I doubt he was the real deal ... He was pretty stupid .... Couldn't debate .... Just evaded and trolled".

...... it's like trying to cook in a cockroach-infested kitchen.
like trying to start a conversation in a room filled with screaming children.

go ahead and look up worthy older threads. there are plenty. but the forum is getting a overload of trash.
imagine a bunch of people enjoying a space outdoors where they can leave their thoughts, books, ideas,
easily accesible, and all of a sudden somebody on a hourly rate overloads the field with tonnes and tonnes
of rock, sand, dust and trash with a excavator. you now have to dig into the pile of trash to get to the material
at hand. and whilst digging, a new load of trash arrives. and more. and more.

are you going to leave your precious thoughts and ideas there anymore? no. it has no use anymore, since the
trash is being put their constantly. the entire scene now reeks and stinks of bs, miles (pages) long. flooding
the scene. flooding the site. destroying it.

disinfo agents at work. in total freedom. boasting in their delusional retarded minds. with joy.

this website only recently was resurrected out of the ruins of before. Ruins, which were caused, EXACTLY because
of people like RB. Like DDT. Same trash. same idiocy. Finally resulting in the termination of the old board.

guess what; by allowing this to continue, you allow this board to die again, to the hands of these sick, perverted,

distorted minds

Source: vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread-Why-is-Robert-Baird-hated-dislike-so-much #53
Another thread: vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread-Robert-Baird

This online persona definitely knows how to keep people distracted from the truth.

Edit: What is said in the second quote is also valid for those filling the "Public Zone" on TZ.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2016 09:10 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, peacenik, Truthspoon

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 09:15 #3

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Robert Baird was on VC but got banned.

A poster on that forum described him as "a spamming old fart of a qunt mate".

"Supposed author but I doubt he was the real deal ... He was pretty stupid .... Couldn't debate .... Just evaded and trolled".

...... it's like trying to cook in a cockroach-infested kitchen.
like trying to start a conversation in a room filled with screaming children.

go ahead and look up worthy older threads. there are plenty. but the forum is getting a overload of trash.
imagine a bunch of people enjoying a space outdoors where they can leave their thoughts, books, ideas,
easily accesible, and all of a sudden somebody on a hourly rate overloads the field with tonnes and tonnes
of rock, sand, dust and trash with a excavator. you now have to dig into the pile of trash to get to the material
at hand. and whilst digging, a new load of trash arrives. and more. and more.

are you going to leave your precious thoughts and ideas there anymore? no. it has no use anymore, since the
trash is being put their constantly. the entire scene now reeks and stinks of bs, miles (pages) long. flooding
the scene. flooding the site. destroying it.

disinfo agents at work. in total freedom. boasting in their delusional retarded minds. with joy.

this website only recently was resurrected out of the ruins of before. Ruins, which were caused, EXACTLY because
of people like RB. Like DDT. Same trash. same idiocy. Finally resulting in the termination of the old board.

guess what; by allowing this to continue, you allow this board to die again, to the hands of these sick, perverted,

distorted minds

Source: vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread-Why-is-Robert-Baird-hated-dislike-so-much #53
Another thread: vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread-Robert-Baird

This online persona definitely knows how to keep people distracted from the truth.

Edit: What is said in the second quote is also valid for those filling the "Public Zone" on TZ.

Good morning Frau, did you not get given a whole section to yourself and the other 2 window lickers? Surely that should be a bastion of sanctuary from RB!!

Instead of moaning about what is happening in the rest of the forum, concentrate on your little empire and build it :wissl:

Members General
General category with alternate moderation. Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Zorro, Orangeaid
Topics
Replies
Last@Robert Baird
by Robert Baird
13 Jan 2016 17:29
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
General category with alternate moderation. Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Topics
Replies
LastFRG CRIMINAL CODE SECTION 130 REVISED & EXTEN ...
by PFIZIPFEI
13 Jan 2016 01:59

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 09:20 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Distraction artist, please stop trolling this thread.
If you have nothing substantial to contribute to the subject, except walls of quote and distraction simply ignore it.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 09:32 #5

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

If you have nothing substantial to contribute to the subject, except walls of quote and distraction simply ignore it.

Frau stop with the fore play and come and :wissl: me, one word of warning, im not to good in bed though :emb: :umm: By the way Im surprised you have not rx a PM from the French person, seems several others have :hahano:

Now as for walls of quote :larf: that is your forte :facepalm:

As I wrote before, you should be concentrating on your special needs section and posting in that, instead of poor Nov having to try an bump threads all the time for you :facepalm:

Members General

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI(1 NEW)

I await your reply with baited breath :emb: :twitch:
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2016 09:33 by entrangermercenary1.

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 19:30 #6

• peacenik
  • Immortal
"What Now Robert Baird"?

Well,........ there's always the DIF pit.
:yup: :larf: :larf:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2016 20:05 by peacenik.

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 20:11 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Frau stop with the fore play and come and :wissl: me, one word of warning, im not to good in bed though :emb: :umm: By the way Im surprised you have not rx a PM from the French person, seems several others have :hahano:

As I wrote before, you should be concentrating on your special needs section and posting in that, instead of poor Nov having to try an bump threads all the time for you :facepalm:

Members General

@Nov, is the above post from Ent "diversity of opinion"?

Is it in line with the forum ethos "to encourage debate"?
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 20:19 #8

Orangeaid wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Members General

@Nov, is the above post from Ent "diversity of opinion"?

Is it in line with the forum ethos "to encourage debate"?

Ill keep this simple, as thats what you are..

Faack off back to your "Special needs Section" your input is not requested or required :cool2:

We can debate how simple you are :wissl:

Oh and btw, Nov all ready edited that post and errr ummm toned it down a little :larf: But am I crying about it..Non :D :cool2:
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2016 20:22 by entrangermercenary1.

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 20:22 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
@Nov is telling someone to "fack off and go back to their Special Needs Section" ... a diversity of views?

Is that why this poster is allowed here and other posters are expected to put up with this "diversity of view"?

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 20:24 #10

Orangeaid wrote:
@Nov is telling someone to "fack off and go back to their Special Needs Section" ... a diversity of views?

Is that why this poster is allowed here and other posters are expected to put up with this "diversity of view"?

SZ is but a click away, where Im sure you will be given your own "Special needs Section"....enjoy SZ :iitm:

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 20:47 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
SZ is but a click away, where Im sure you will be given your own "Special needs Section"....enjoy SZ :iitm:

Maybe I missed something.

When exactly did your official upgrading from "wingman" to "spokesman" take place?

:dunno:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 20:50 #12

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

When exactly did your official upgrading from "wingman" to "spokesman" take place?

Im saying to window licker number 1 that SZ is but a click away :D How the fack does that make me a spokesman :conf: :iitm:

As usual the NSDAP brigade like to give, but can not take :wissl: :larf:
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2016 20:51 by entrangermercenary1.

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 20:59 #13

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
@Nov is calling a poster a "window licker" diversity of view?

I'm really confused why you condone this behaviour and seemingly protect this poster.

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 21:00 #14

Grovelling apologies Peacenik :emb: , But when the "special needs trio" leave the sanctuary they craved and demanded, a swift bitch slap is in order to put them back in place.

EM1 :)

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 21:02 #15

Orangeaid wrote:
@Nov is calling a poster a "window licker" diversity of view?

I'm really confused why you condone this behaviour and seemingly protect this poster.

Please stay on topic or apoligise like I have, and then fack off back to duh special needs section :wissl:
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 21:02 #16

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

For some reason Nov condones the abuse from that poster and justifies it seemingly by "forum ethos" and "diversity of view".

he gives himself away as hasbara with comments like "NSDAP brigade".

Nov why do you tolerate this abuse?

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 21:48 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
:bump:

:larf: :thumbup:

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei/66286-frg-criminal-code-section-130-revised-extended-1-1-16-nwo.html#191711

Im saying to window licker number 1 that SZ is but a click away :D How the fack does that make me a spokesman :conf: :iitm:

As usual the NSDAP brigade like to give, but can not take :wissl: :larf:

According to Novum, every expression - verbal or graphic or video - is an opinion.
In my opinion 99% of your "opinions" are worthless spam and trash of the lowest kind.

Of course I tolerate your perfectly mainstream, utmost politically correct, in line with the US/IL agenda throw off,
for this is Novum's "open house". A perfectly suitable allegory for what is happening in Europe at the moment btw.
A mirror of real life.

P.S. Did you ever notice how ... petty ... your comments are, if they get ripped off your walls of quotes?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 21:55 #18

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
peacenik wrote:
"What Now Robert Baird"?

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

What now Robert Baird? 18 Jan 2016 22:48 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

You definitley studied Nov's preferences
and always use this knowledge well-placed:

JEETJE!

:thumbup:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

What now Robert Baird? 19 Jan 2016 01:42 #20

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Cinta wrote:
peacenik wrote:
"What Now Robert Baird"?

:larf: It's like Icke is saying, "oh no, I don't need another seanx or boots on my forum"