Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 07:54 #1

• peacenik
  • Immortal
This is BIG news

The guy who's posting as "Robert Baird" on this website, is a fake, a phony, and has stolen the real Robert Baird's idenity
The real Robert Baird is a famous author of quite a few books on alternative history and the paranormal and also has a repubale and popular website.

The fake "robert baird" on this website.can scarcely piece together a coherent paragraph. The real Robert Baird is an eloquent, intelligent writer. The fake "robert baird on this website. is full of insults and slander.

Why would a successful writer like the real Robert Baird waste his time and ruin his reputation, name, and his business by coming on TZ and immediately start insulting and slandering members?......Answer: he doesn't. It all comes from fake "robert baird".

Hopefully the real Robert Baird will press charges on the fake "robert baird", and maybe even get INTERPOL involved?

I would like to claim credit for this discovery but the info came from another poster named iorngate on another thread.......

"He is not the real Bairdyboy... but a wannabe fan who is plagiarising the work of old Bairdy.

I debated this character on VC and he is about as dumb as an ox with downs."

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/66390-just-who-is-robert-baird.html

There will be more on this as it develops. In the meantime feel free to post your findings and opinions.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2016 20:07 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 10:26 #2

It's obvious we're not dealing with the real Robert Baird here. Yeah, and I'm the real zorro too..didn't you know? Lmao.

Anybody with two brain cells to rub together knows that. The one here is 100% fake, a fraudulent impersonator. No ifs or buts about it either. As far as I am aware impersonating somebody else's name online and plagiarism are both criminal offences? The mere act of impersonation in itself is hardly likely to see somebody pulled before a court for deception or impersonation, however when certain other factors are present (such as one's business or name being effected, or one's work being plagiarised), then it's likely a criminal offence is being committed by the impersonator.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2016 12:13 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid, peacenik

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 11:21 #3

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
It is a form of identity theft. Even if it is online.

I agree with you Zorro. :thumbup:
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, peacenik

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 11:49 #4

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I feel Violated :O

But the op makes sense. its probably some anti-fa persona from sanctum zone - the douche oioioioi perhaps. He should have gone to the adl.

Truth is anti-semitic

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 12:06 #5

Yeah, you're not the real Voltaire are you, get the fuck out of here, Voltaire impersonator. :chuckle: I am the real zorro though.. honest! But you can call me Alejandro.. :chuckle:

Only joking mate. of course. :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2016 12:16 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid, peacenik, Voltaire

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 12:57 #6

Orangeaid wrote:

You've never read any of ''Roberts'' books, have you? You're seething with hate, mate. Try joining the human race some time.. :hahano:

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 13:21 #7

• Exorcist
peacenik wrote:
This is BIG news

The guy who's posting as "Robert Baird" on this website, is a fake, a phony, and has stolen the real Robert Baird's idenity
The real Robert Baird is a famous author of quit a few books on alternative history and the paranormal and also has a repubale and popular website.

Have you considered the possibility the whole "Robert Baird" thing could be a CON invented and used by a certain "group" as a thread sliding
"ammunition dump" to pi$$ off genuine researchers/posters on popular forums and discourage them from posting?..... :wissl:
When his Bull$hit is called out he responds with the Jewsual "Never a straight answer" response.
Strangely I can't find a "famous" living author called Robert Baird or a "popular" Robert Baird website. Please post links to the "real"
Robert Baird's Books/reviews of his books and his "popular" website.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2016 13:31 by Exorcist.

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 13:28 #8

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

You've never read any of ''Roberts'' books, have you? You're seething with hate, mate. Try joining the human race some time.. :hahano:

You sound like the Emperor from Star Wars!! :hahano:
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2016 13:29 by Orangeaid.

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 13:28 #9

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Yep. Count me in with the crowd that had never heard of the esteemed RB before he graced us with his presence and impenetrable posts here on this forum, be it personally, or via an imposter.
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2016 13:30 by ragnarok.

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 13:30 #10

@Ex. I've just had a quick search. It appears there's more than one Robert Baird? I think, if I'm not mistaken, people are referring to the Robert Baird (author) who wrote Diverse Druids. Coincidently enough, wasn't bikerdruid allegedly banned from the DI forums through a rift/disagreement he had with David Icke over Icke himself quoting from this same book and author? Suddenly somebody by the name of Robert Baird then shows up on Truthzone. Hmmm.
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2016 13:35 by Return of Zorro.

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 13:31 #11

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I imagine that sold massively in Wales.

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 13:42 #12

• Exorcist
Zorro wrote:
@Ex. I've just had a quick search. It appears there's more than one Robert Baird? I think, if I'm not mistaken, people are referring to the Robert Baird (author) who wrote Diverse Druids. Coincidently enough, wasn't bikerdruid allegedly banned from the DI forums through a rift/disagreement he had with David Icke over Icke himself quoting from this same book and author? Suddenly somebody by the name of Robert Baird then shows up on Truthzone. Hmmm.

I requested a link to a famous author called Robert Baird. You've linked to the "ammunition dump" where the Bull$hitter posting
on TZ reviews himself backed up by other members of the "group" showering him with 5 star reviews!........ :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 31 Jan 2016 13:49 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, peacenik

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 13:46 #13

Exorcist wrote:
Zorro wrote:

I requested a link to a famous author called Robert Baird. You've linked the "ammunition dump" where the Bull$hitter posting
on TZ reviews himself!........ :larf:

Well, I don't know who or what to believe to be honest. Didn't a Robert Baird write Diverse Druids? I don't know, I've never heard of him or his books before. His book is up for sale on Amazon though, apparently? The ''Robert Baird'' here is a fraud though, regardless. :cool2:
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2016 13:48 by Return of Zorro.

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 13:57 #14

• Exorcist
ragnarok wrote:
I imagine that sold massively in Wales.

No chance! :O
Lidl and Aldi have the monopoly on Welsh bog-paper sales.... :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 15:14 #15

• GMP
  • Silver Member
I don't know but the RB on here has access to swathes of text from RBs books and has put some 'buy me' links up to them on another thread.
If he is a phoney he is pitching product.
I doubt that RBs publishers would object to that.

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 15:14 #16

• GMP
  • Silver Member
. duplicate post deleted.
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2016 15:16 by GMP.

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 15:37 #17

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Let him pitch to his heart's content - nobody is buying anything he has to sell. When he starts illustrating his points with numerological bollocks and inane animations, I'll start getting really bugged by his posts.
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2016 15:38 by ragnarok.

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 16:09 #18

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
About the Author

Robert Bruce Baird

At a young age growing up with a father who had read the total complement of books in a library as a teenager and older brothers who had read Moby Dick by grade two, I had to compete. I learned to love learning and at the age of five I was in grade two because the only grade I skipped was kindergarten (it started the next year where I was living outside Toronto) and they let me in early due to the obvious success of my oldest brother who was already teaching adults in the military while still in grade eight. School bored me and I went from Grade 13 in Ontario into the last year you could get into Public Accounting without a degree. It seems that I was always just getting in under the wire.

After three years of accounting and having been an officer in the Militia which I joined a year before I should have (my only real lie in life) I started my own business with my brother John. It involved traveling all over the States and a lot of learning occurred. We promoted cities in a unique advertising poster and hired my engineer oldest brother. At the age of about 30 I was a millionaire and wrote College Equivalency tests to by pass a BA and got into the best business university through a very exclusive program that required getting over 75%-ile in the Princeton GMAT among other things.

Oh, I was written up as a new Horatio Alger and had all I thought I wanted - but it was not good for me, I found. I next got into R & D dealing in a concept that Tesla would have enjoyed hearing how the big boys love to shelve the truly cheap and educative potential that science can offer. I had married a teacher who I loved so much I had given my all for ten years to get married. But she found living with a forever commitment too hard to enjoy and we got divorced but still stayed great friends for 25 years.

About five years ago - I decided I would not play ball in the material world anymore and then began to fight the system. For the past three years I have been writing about a book every six weeks. Most people can't imagine how much it means to create and give your every loving fibre in your soul. Some say I am a fool. It is true! One of my lifelong favorite sayings is 'A fool thinks he is a wise man...'. I don't really care if you think I am a fool - try thinking for yourself - don't follow me - it is hard work - but I love it.

by Robert Baird

SUMMARY BY GENRE

Science

•Integrating Soul and Science

•Alchemy, Sages, Peryllats, Philosophers, and Humanists

Historical

•Diverse Druids

•Who is a Jew

•Jesus and the Gnostic Cathars

•Cherokee People (Will Return)

•The Rising Roman Empire

•Columbus the Itinerant Cathar

Social Commentary

•The Unnecessary War

•Religion and Social Engineering

•Which Doctors

•Tuckahoe Mud (Physiocrats and Jeffersonian 'Rogues')

•I Was a Hippie

Biography

•Hitler versus Frabato and The Charm of Making

•People on the Path

Encyclopedia

THE POSITIVE ENCYCLOPEDIA of APPLIED KNOWLEDGE
(P.E.A.K. P.E.O.P.L.E. )

•Volume 1: Science

•Volume 2: Mysteries

•Volume 3: Heroes and Villains

Historical Fiction (Novel)

•Bacon and the Bard

•The Red-Headed League

Popular Fiction

•The Nos Feratu

read more here:
www.world-mysteries.com/gw_rbaird.htm#Author
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2016 16:17 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 16:16 #19

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Real fools don't even spend time thinking deeply about anything, never mind thinking they are wise. So much for Bob's favourite saying.

The Real vs The Fake ROBERT BAIRD 31 Jan 2016 16:30 #20

^^.. You're talking about yourself again, aren't you. I don't see any evidence whatsoever that you've done much thinking yourself at all. In fact the vast majority of your posts are based around regurgitating system lies and propaganda, in one form or another.. hardly the world-view of a thinking man, now is it. :thumbup:
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2016 16:32 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI