Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 02 Feb 2015 13:24 #21

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
Will do.

He still hasn't answered the question why he didn't bother to check which One World airline provided the Pope with the plane used in his recent Asian trip .... but rather immediately sided with his fellow hasbara troll Cinta with typical Jewish smear of the Catholic Church ... Just like the Protocols tell them to.
Last Edit: 02 Feb 2015 13:25 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 02 Feb 2015 13:28 #22

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Orangeaid wrote:
Will do.

He still hasn't answered the question why he didn't bother to check which One World airline provided the Pope with the plane used in his recent Asian trip .... but rather immediately sided with his fellow hasbara troll Cinta with typical Jewish smear of the Catholic Church ... Just like the Protocols tell them to.

Lets use his thread for something useful, and make it a function of "ask the Rev all the questions he has evaded so far" thread
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 02 Feb 2015 13:29 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 02 Feb 2015 13:32 #23

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
wiikkidd wrote:
And do tell the tactic used 'we' 'we' can play. It is plain to see oral, and you failed. The Black Sun Wheel/Cult of Saturn question was asked long ago, without a reply one. Back to you Bob.

Why do you use actually satanic sources by guys with Brotherhood tattoos?

Can you provide any evidence for the historic existence of a "black sun society"?

Was Crowley an evil man?

Your thread title boldly claims such society, and I ask you for any evidence you fail to provide.
You actually work like the jewish owned msm.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 02 Feb 2015 13:33 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 02 Feb 2015 13:38 #24

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
Pope + One World + Vatican Crest in Jew troll lingo means the Pope is driving the New World Order :iitm:

Him and hasbara jewess Cinta tho glossed over the big "S" ...



See what the S stands for now?



Why did you not bother to check which airline provided the plane?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 02 Feb 2015 14:07 #25

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
Nope ... I'm asking a question you failed to answer and used typical Jewish avoidable tactics.

Pope + One World + Vatican Crest in Jew troll lingo means the Pope is driving the New World Order :iitm:

Him and hasbara jewess Cinta tho glossed over the big "S" ...



See what the S stands for now?



Why did you not bother to check which airline provided the plane?

Why did you and Cinta just a smear the Catholic Church like the Protocols tell Jews to do?
Last Edit: 02 Feb 2015 14:09 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 02 Feb 2015 14:49 #26

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9660
  • Likes received: 8420
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Seal of Saturn. The name of the gang matters not, when one of their most used and power symbol is laid out for all to see. www.carolinaconjure.com/seals-of-solomon.html

What is the name of the tribe you babble on about?

Listen you BS merchant, the top echelon of this criminal gang are messianc jews, sabbateans, frankists, who work on realizing their own "prophecies". Among these loons are Chabad Lubovic, the House of Saud.
This is what is going on, not the BS you spew here.
If they are successful, you gonna see Russian missiles raining on your empty head, because Lubovich partially control the Kremlin too, just like Washington.
Get real you fool.
Look, empty man the Talmud/Frankist (see Billy Gram) ect all answer to their overlord Lucifer. Get that one wrapped around that mellon head of yours. The WWIII is their way of taking anyone they can down w/them. That is WORLD WIDE WEB means no rain check, mandatory attendance. Not if, but when. Everyone.

You make no sense again.

As asked already.
Why do you use actually satanic sources by giuys with Brotherhood tattoos?

Can you provide any evidence for the historic existence of a "black sun society"?

Simple questions, you evaded answers in typical troll manner.
You just carry on with regurgitation of the BS you already posted a felt 100 times.

You have been shown Jesuits were prohibited under NSDAP goverment, yet you continue with BS.
You have been shown masonry was banned in NSDAP Germany, yet you continue with deflecting BS.
You have been shown countless speeches where German government pointed out the jewish-communist-masonic conspiracy, yet you babble the BS the jews already used in Weimar times.


Hence, you can't be taken serious. You are either a messianc evangelical Israel nutter, or a jew of the hasbara department.
But as said, I regard you a BS merchant without any substance just your beloved Israeli blood diamond dealer Phelps..

There's an old English saying.. ''More Tea Vicar'', that's sometimes used as a humorous remark.

I believe the saying originated from polite English society, where the vicar who was visiting for his afternoon tea and cake would be perceived by some as a bumbling pompous twerp and a simpleton.. The host would have to remain on their toes anticipating when to rush over to offer the vicar more tea or cake in order to cover up someone else's impolite comments or bad manners, usually cursing or farting in his presence. :hahano:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 02 Feb 2015 16:03 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 02 Feb 2015 15:19 #27

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Zorro wrote:

THAAAAANKS!!! I could not stop laughing .... :killinme: ... still can't ... :rofl: thank you so much, Zorro :larf:
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 02 Feb 2015 17:07 #28

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9660
  • Likes received: 8420
wiikkidd wrote:
What does the Blcak Sun Wheel mean to you and the use of it. The symbol was used by SS for what gain.

What do your cornflakes mean to you in the morning when you're staring down into the bowl? What a stupid and dumb question.

People have been using Symbolic Art for thousands of years. I happen to like some Celtic/Nordic art. Is that O.K with you reverend? I think it's you and your ilk who are the control freaks, because you hate the white race returning to their true heritage, and you want to enforce all this Old testament Bible devilry on them. You hate our art, because it symbolises everything you stand against. Well tough, some of us can see right through the ''God'' con. The ''God'' of the old testament is a genocidal maniac, a collective Psychopathy that brings nothing but death and destruction on the planet and misery to the human race. I call killing in the name of any ''God'', evil.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 03 Feb 2015 13:15 #29

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9660
  • Likes received: 8420
wiikkidd wrote:
Thank-you for those on topic posts BT. Secret Societies.

You mean thank you for posting material that reaffirms my total confusion and misunderstanding. You're talking out of your ass, there is no ''black sun sect'' or a ''Nazi NWO.

We're still waiting for you to answer the questions that you've been asked, reverend. I have answered your question, now it's your turn to answer the many questions that you dodge here. Why are you dodging straightforward and simple questions?

There is no underground ''Black Sun'' sect or a ''Nazi NWO'', it's beyond absurd to think such. Like I said Reverend, You're living in a Michael Tsarion science fiction novel with this ''truther deal'' of yours.. where you think the Vatican and the Pope are the big Cheese. Clown.


Why are you using thoroughly debunked sources that are clearly disinformation? Answer the question. Time to up your game tin can ally boy, you aint plinking tin cans here.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2015 13:19 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 03 Feb 2015 13:28 #30

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
We see the same old, the evangelical messianic loon Reverend align with the fanatic messianic jew Tackler.
Like in Washington.

I still see no reference to a "black sun society" except the Tackler helped you a bit out with a site created in 2013, according to whois query. :chuckle:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2015 13:30 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 03 Feb 2015 13:35 #31

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
wiikkidd wrote:
And trolling off topic, means in your head oral. It does twist so. Are you a mason or other such member of one of these esoteric gangs.

Please provide a historical record or reference to a "black sun society" you boldly claim in the thread title.

Sane and fair what I ask you.
You claim, you got to have some evidence not pulled out your crazy bottom.

Your own handbook states:
Prepare For Questions And Hostile Points
In most forums, the audience will be given the o
pportunity to ask questions. Proper preparation
involves anticipating some of the questions that
are likely to be asked, and thinking about the
answers that should be given. Prepare factual ma
terial in advance for three or four areas where
questioning can reasonably be anticipated. Having
facts at one's fingertips is the first part of
dealing with questions and a hostile audience.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2015 13:40 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 03 Feb 2015 13:42 #32

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
According to my perception and opinion this whole thread is a typical, primordial hasbara creation,
like uncountable others on this forum, still called TRUTH ZONE, nonetheless.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 03 Feb 2015 13:45 #33

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
wiikkidd wrote:
The Black Sun is not society as that was a mistake in the title that i had posted. Now oral, are you a member of any esoteric group or society yes or no.

No, I am not member of any group, party whatever. Never have been, never will.
I have a healthy dishgusat for democracy and political parties, almost an allergy, thanks to the communist tyranny I grew with.

So, you basically admit there is no existence of a "black sun society"?
You are making little progress, I suggest you let Nov correct your title to match realities.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2015 13:47 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 03 Feb 2015 15:52 #34

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
wiikkidd wrote:
The topic is Black Sun/Cult of Saturn. No the 'society' may not be official but the 'group' is out there. Black Sun is. This page has revealed more and more of the 'we' hive mentality. As much as the past weekend in the Vent room. Thank-you 'we'z.

This thread reveals a typical jew spew, ridiculous conspiracy theory ala Alex jones, Tsarion, Icke and Jim Marrs and all the rest of the frauds.

I really wonder, if the thread is not about a "black sun society", why would you chose a sensationalist thread title with a claimed "black sun society".
The daily fail couldn't have done it better with their jewish hypocrite "nazi" obsession?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 03 Feb 2015 15:52 #35

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
According to my perception and opinion this whole thread is a typical, primordial hasbara creation,
like uncountable others on this forum, still called TRUTH ZONE, nonetheless.


.



You might want to ask your troll colleague, who is a self-declared SATAN - SATURN expert, whether your hypothetically fantasised
"the nazi black sun society" does exist. Maybe he can help you out with producing evidence :cool2:


-> truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/65215-i-have-taken-a-lot-of-pills-and-alcohol-and-i-want-pople-to-make-me-laugh.html#151498


One thing is for sure already, it's big business and big money for the holowood tycoons and fiction publishers.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 03 Feb 2015 16:12 #36

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Do you have a link to this book or whatever this is?

Looks quite interesting, like hebrew letters.


And the first picture reminds me very much of THIS.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2015 16:13 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 03 Feb 2015 16:18 #37

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Do you have a link to this book or whatever this is?

Looks quite interesting, like hebrew letters.


And the first picture reminds me very much of THIS.

.

Have you noticed that BT spams "unconstitutional, nazi glorifying content which utters the dead jews"?

We should inform the inquisition so they can punish this criminal.
In my view, it amounts to at least 5 years jail time, per post. art 86, 130 and I could be inventive to apply some other too :O

Prepare for impact BT, we gonna get now into the legal aspects of your kosher conspiracy. :yup:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2015 16:24 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 03 Feb 2015 16:25 #38

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Oracle wrote:

Have you noticed that BT spams "unconstitutional, nazi glorifying content which utters the dead jews"?

We should inform the inquisition so they can punish this criminal.
In my view, it amounts to at least 5 years jail time, per post. art 86, 135 and I could be inventive to apply some other too :O

Prepare for impact BT, we goona get now into the leagl aspect of your kosher conspiracy. :yup:



The only problem is:

Their own agents provocateurs usually don't get prosecuted.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 03 Feb 2015 16:27 #39

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Have you noticed that BT spams "unconstitutional, nazi glorifying content which utters the dead jews"?

We should inform the inquisition so they can punish this criminal.
In my view, it amounts to at least 5 years jail time, per post. art 86, 135 and I could be inventive to apply some other too :O

Prepare for impact BT, we goona get now into the leagl aspect of your kosher conspiracy. :yup:



The only problem is:

Their own agents provocateurs usually don't get prosecuted.


.

Yep, they criminalize research on the topic, while spewing kosher stuff with extra spin.

Hence he should be inquisitioned.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2015 16:30 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 03 Feb 2015 16:31 #40

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Sometimes they just switch them off .... as you can see from the NSU false flag.
So many dead system "nazi" agents and witnesses .....

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2015 16:36 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.