Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 04 Feb 2015 21:00 #61

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Oracle wrote:

Exactly the kind of stuff why NSDAP govt shut down all masonic lodges in 1933.

Sorry for interceding, but I think it was 8-8-1935
if metapedia is right

1935: Das Reichsinnenministerium löst alle Freimaurerlogen auf.

Right, the date was off the top of my head, but I know who ordered it.
it was interior minister Frick, who btw also gave the jesuits the boot, don't know atm if it was same year.

Here is a flyer of that time warning of the jewish-masonic conspiracy.

Btw,its pretty detailed in german ziopedia.
Im Juli 1935 lösten sich die drei altpreußischen Großlogen selbst auf, am 8. August 1935 wurde die Schließung aller Logen verkündet. Am 17. August 1935 ordnete Innenminister Frick das Verbot der Freimaurerei in Deutschland an.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geschichte_der_Freimaurerei
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2015 21:09 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 04 Feb 2015 21:24 #62

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Oracle wrote:

Btw,its pretty detailed in german ziopedia.
Im Juli 1935 lösten sich die drei altpreußischen Großlogen selbst auf, am 8. August 1935 wurde die Schließung aller Logen verkündet. Am 17. August 1935 ordnete Innenminister Frick das Verbot der Freimaurerei in Deutschland an.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geschichte_der_Freimaurerei

Right, and I translated some relevant details from non-mainstream sources in the link I posted above "Brotherhood of the Shadows".

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 04 Feb 2015 22:51 #63

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
The Black Sun is a Nazi emblem consisting of three swastikas arrayed within a circle to form a sun design. The black sun symbol is found in the ornamental floor design of Wewelsburg Castle in Germany, Himmler’s “World center” for the Nazi party, the headquarters of Hitler’s SS.

The design was drawn for Heinrich Himmler from an old aryan emblem, and was meant to mimic the Round table of Arthurian legend- each spoke of the sun wheel represented one “knight” or Officer of the “inner” SS.The spokes are made up of the same sowelo rune that forms the logo of the SS.

The “black sun” of and its attendant mythology has fueled a number of bizarre conspiracy theories involving UFOs, secret societies, the hollow earth, and worse, none of which have any real basis in fact. The Wewelsburg sun should not be confused with the alchemical black sun (any more than it already has been), a symbol of hidden spiritual potential.

symboldictionary.net/?p=1494

You see ZipPiE the black sun wheel is SS all the way :yup:

:ponda:

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-skycentrism-we-live-inside-the-earth.html?limitstart=0
truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63995-german-flying-objects-gfo-vril-haunebu-die-glocke-peenemuende-jonastal-neu-schwabenland-real-or-fiction.html
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Yes, so what?

:)
I think the 'hollow earth' and the 'ufo' theories in relation to the 'black sun' symbol are from the vril/thule groups, they appear to think that there is a secret Aryan base below the surface of the earth, probably in the antarctic or some place where the NSDAP leadership disappeared to...

That's nothing to do with ZipPiE's nazi pseudoscience skycentrism fantasy positioned to undermine people such as Einstein, after all 'we' can't have Jews telling us things or discovering things can we.....

Nor Newton who was reportedly a freemason of some type or another....

This black sun/vrill.thule group thing, that also seems to have been taken by the Himmler and his SS officers was something that really occurred as a practice, whether or not there is any truth in the hollow earth or the secret Aryans is another thing altogether, however they still practiced as if it was true...

Just goes to show what type of shit goes down here, either there is an underground base, or some type of porthole, and the nazis did discover a zero energy machine...

I'm not saying that they achieved this, or any of what is said can be supported by reality, only saying that they were dabbling in some pretty funky shiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!t.

I wish you Good Luck and Mazel Tov with your hyper mainstream Spielbergian fantasy prop project!

It's really amusing for everyone who did some decent non-mainstream research
and please don't hesitate to ask questions any time.

:thumbup:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2015 22:52 by PFIZIPFEI.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 04 Feb 2015 22:57 #64

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
That's nothing to do with ZipPiE's nazi pseudoscience skycentrism fantasy positioned to undermine people such as Einstein

Youre drawing a long bow there ray, skycentrism isnt 'ZipPiE's'
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2015 22:57 by novum.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 04 Feb 2015 23:16 #65

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
That's nothing to do with ZipPiE's nazi pseudoscience skycentrism fantasy positioned to undermine people such as Einstein

I mean that ZipPiE pipes it... :wissl: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-skycentrism-we-live-inside-the-earth.html?limitstart=0
Jews LARPing as Nazis

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 04 Feb 2015 23:33 #66

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Blue_Tackler wrote:
novum wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

I mean that ZipPiE pipes it... :wissl: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-skycentrism-we-live-inside-the-earth.html?limitstart=0

My name is PFIZIPFEI and of course you are allowed to "nazinazinazi" as much as you want on this liberal forum, especially when it comes to debunked plagiarist Einstein,
while my comments get excerpted for calling someone "zio".

And of course you are more than welcome to refute Johannes Lang's inner world cosmos theory.

So what exactly are you trying to lay to my charge?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2015 23:34 by PFIZIPFEI.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 04 Feb 2015 23:37 #67

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
of course you are allowed to "nazinazinazi" as much as you want on this liberal libertarian forum

Fixed it 4 ya!
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 05 Feb 2015 00:35 #68

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Cinta wrote:
A
Pictures here:
guerillaarchaeology.wordpress.com/2013/08/02/the-dark-side-of-sun-worship/#jp-carousel-1497

Black Sun Ring , (the German for "Sun Wheel"), is a symbol of esoteric or occult significance, notable for its usage in mysticism.

your completely off your head cinta - you could turn a gold fish bowl into an astrnought helmet :facepalm:

Your looking at a Norse / Celtic heritage and saying all the top German staff and AH must have pulling masonic rituals . It's so pathetic when the evidence is their that the Lodges were closed down - do I have to explain why they were thought to be subversive and threatening to Germany ? Talk about scrapping the bottom of the barrel - your finger nails mist be in shreds.
Not to be able to recognize one's cultural roots means they don't have any bond with it . Not surprising is it .
Yanks don;t have any - that's a given - they wouldn' t know a straw roof from the 3 Little pigs but you - your just as pathetic - worse - if you look you can see it around you but you don;t have the sensitivity to observe it all our life. All you can do is exploit it for lying , nefarious means . :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 05 Feb 2015 09:06 #69

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65209-black-sun-society-the-cult-of-saturn.html?start=160#151934

^

@moderation

I would not allow this link to stromfont (controlled opposition?!) on any forum (typical agent provocateur tactic to smear the whole forum) no matter how LIBERTARIAN it is. Just my opinion.

I wonder who would be interested in smearing the Germans with a Spielbergian fantasy thread like this,
except those who urgently need to distract from what is really going on IN THIS VERY MOMENT and from
the atrocities committed by the real megalomaniac and ruthless wannabe rulers of earth:
the real CULT OF SATAN! (satan is just another term for their "deity")

It's one big smear and defamation thread, but of course not the only one on this forum.

As LIBERTARIAN as it comes, everything is allowed here, even turning truth upside down with uncountable new and old lies,
on a daily basis, as you can clearly see from this smear thread, thus the reader who comes here and thinks he will be presented with TRUTH only, because of the name of the forum, must be aware that names generally are in fact nothing but smoke and mirrors.

The truth is, that the reader is confronted with even more lies - the massive blatant system disinfo in this thread is only another prime example - than on any other forum, which is not utmost LIBERTARIAN or outright system controlled, and where members are interested in critically discussing, rather than merely hiding and suppressing non-pc opinions by c&p system spam.

What I saw in this thread while only browsing it can rightfully be called DISINFORMATION and SYSTEM PROPAGANDA of the most blatant kind. This is also why I refrain from contributing much, although my almost two decades of studies and research, also on this subject, and the authentic information I collected need to be spread - but definitely NOT in a place where disinfo agents are allowed to distort and hide the truth with system propaganda to such a massive extent.

My recommendation to the readers of this thread who are looking for truth: The posts on this subject (the headline in itself is already the first lie) in this thread are to be taken not only with a pinch, but with tons of good, natural sea or rock salt! You better do your own, free, non-mainstream research.

Edit: Revised, extended and bolded the subject relevant parts of my OPINION for the moderator, because of the following denunciations, in which the system proponents are trying to put pressure on him to censor ("excerpt") my basic, general thoughts on this thread and subject in the context of the Truth Zone forum.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2015 11:03 by PFIZIPFEI.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 05 Feb 2015 19:59 #70

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Cinta wrote:
another sunwheel

Ah yes, how dare those young women take part in healthy exercises.

Oh look Cinta, these Children must be Lucifer ''black sun wheel'' worshippers too, they've formed suspicious looking circles.. :O And we can't allow the Goy to enjoy their traditions.. can we..

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2015 20:01 by Return of Zorro.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 05 Feb 2015 20:08 #71

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Cinta wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Cinta wrote:
another sunwheel

Oh look Cinta, these Children must be Lucifer ''black sun wheel'' worshippers too, they've formed suspicious looking circles.. and we can't allow the Goy to enjoy their traditions.. can we.. :O

What did they know Foxy?
These poor people were indoctrinated with pagan symbolism.

Like you've been totally indoctrinated by the fire and brimstone ''loving God'' of the Old Testament you mean? The one that supposedly chooses people for his own, and exterminates everybody else.

I happen to believe the Bible, at least the genocidal nonsense of the Old Testament, is an alien concept that was forced upon the European peoples to usurp our true heritage.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2015 20:10 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 05 Feb 2015 20:26 #72

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Cinta wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Cinta wrote:
another sunwheel

Oh look Cinta, these Children must be Lucifer ''black sun wheel'' worshippers too, they've formed suspicious looking circles.. and we can't allow the Goy to enjoy their traditions.. can we.. :O

What did they know Foxy?

Like you've been totally indoctrinated by the fire and brimstone ''loving God'' of the Old Testament you mean? The one that supposedly chooses people for his own, and exterminates everybody else.

I happen to believe the Bible, at least the genocidal nonsense of the Old Testament, is an alien concept that was forced upon the European peoples to usurp our true heritage.

Oh Foxy you can believe what you want..
but my salvation is in Jesus Christ,and not in the OT.
I bit like this then - LOL.- this bullshit ?

User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 05 Feb 2015 20:32 #73

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Zorro wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Cinta wrote:
another sunwheel

What did they know Foxy?

Extraordinarily beautiful pictures which are no longer available on gogol in (dot) de!

Thanks!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 05 Feb 2015 21:22 #74

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
^^

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 05 Feb 2015 21:49 #75

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
wiikkidd wrote:
Yes, a Babylonian based faith 'roman catholic' was never christian what so ever was then refined 1000's of years, in the Cult of Saturn from which a crypto TRIBE began the Jesuit Order in which HIMMLER was immersed from birth,. Much in kin w/AH and the rest of the puppet show. Nothing but pagans trying to do as they were told in the script of a WWII 'theater' as to further the real puppet masters that were FAR and above more evil & intelligent. Played TWICE in less than 50 years to deliver the world on its knees tho Communism UN & of course the vatican to which all leaders (as seen by AH!) bow to. No way was this by chance. Pagans.

Not that I would not appreciate your contributions to a certain special extent,
but does it never dawn on you, that you are basically and constantly ranting about

HOLOWOOD NAZIS ?
HOLOWOOD CATHOLICS ?
HOLOWOOD PAGANS ?

From my pov you could not be farther away from reality
and I am deliberately avoiding the term 'truth'.

Your 'knowledge' and your perception of the world mainly seems to derive from american tv.
No insult intended, just what you convey in your comments and what I therefore think about you.

:dunno:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2015 22:02 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 05 Feb 2015 21:58 #76

• Oracle
wiikkidd wrote:
Phizzy, are you a catholic or lutheran 'christian'? Really, is Jesus Christ your savior or is this 'jew' thing all you live for here? Black Sun/Cult of Saturn is what the catholic have at their very base. That is what Himmler & Co has as well as the enormous pagan deal seen all over the symbols used. Your catholic, yes.

Reverend, I still have this question you didn't answer.

Why do you spam Crowley stuff connected to the star of babylon? Omg! Hysteric outrage!
You know, the guys who publicly celebrate and perform masonic rituals at the superbowl or London Olympics, who control Hollywood and Wall street. Its this tribe you can't name.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2015 22:07 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 05 Feb 2015 22:53 #77

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Blue_Tackler wrote:
''There was a time when it was a disgrace to be a Christian. But then you began to conquer the masses and so you were able to turn the tables and make virtue a disgrace. Then you labeled us the “strange” ones and called us heathens. We have remained “strange”, despite your insults. We will never be a mass or a herd. Do you know that there are, also, many among you who are “strange” as we are? Why do you not throw away the beggar’s rags which cover the noble garments of your manhood? Are you ashamed to be“strange”? Afraid to be called heathens? When you Christians have finished burying your god in the sky—come to us; we heathens will again show you the Creator. And do not think we have settled accounts with you Christians. We weigh silently—but we do not weigh with false weights.''

Its clearly Jewish ideology which needs there god/g-d on the ground in the form of Man's representation; to do the bidding for them!
= clearly Masons philosophy (Creator god)
Masons = Jewish indoctrinated & system.

Now let's compare that to his speech at Heydrich's funeral in Berlin.
Then, on a different plane, something else must happen: we must once again be rooted in our ancestors and grandchildren, in this eternal chain and eternal sequence. By rooting our people in a deep ideological awareness of ancestors and grandchildren we must once more persuade them that they must have sons. We can do a very great deal. But everything that we do must be justifiable vis-à-vis the clan, our ancestors. If we do not secure this moral foundation which is the deepest and best because the most natural, we will not be able to overcome Christianity on this plane and create the Germanic Reich which will be a blessing for the earth. That is our mission as a nation on this earth. For thousands of years it has been the mission of this blond race to rule the earth and again and again to bring it happiness and culture."
http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/himmler.religion.htm

:wissl:
When I read these texts I can see two fingerprints within.

Mason ideology & the Jewish ideology.

I come more & more to the conclusion that many so called NAZI's in reality were specifically selected Proselytes.

Same thing with the Masons cabal & games.
Starts harmless in the beginning but then once they getting into higher ranks they totally converted to there Masters ideology.

It does fit; also would explain the situation these days which is just a continuation from WWII anyhow as far I can see.

That war never ended yet & is the same one played these days!

Compare:
WOMEN AND THE LAW IN ANCIENT ISRAEL
The Ancient Hebrew law code outlined in the Bible unfortunately lacks the detail that can be found in other ancient legal systems such as the Babylonian and Roman, but we can at least summarize the general principles.

MARRIAGE AND CHILDREN
Throughout the Ancient World having many children was thought to be a good thing. Society could not survive without a new generation to take over, and the individual did not want to face old age or ill health without a family to provide care and support.
Sons were preferred for two very good reasons: males had control of the wealth, and in a patrilocal society where the bride moved to the husband’s home sons expanded the family while daughters were dispersed into the society at large.
For all of these reasons, neighbors tended to fevnel sorry for families without children and to favor families with many children, especially sons. A childless woman who was wealthy enough to own a maid-servant had an interesting option: she could give her maid to her husband and claim any resulting child as her own. Childless women without maid-servants were likely to find themselves divorced.
Judaism (Hebrew: יַהֲדוּת), is the religion, philosophy and way of life of the Jewish people. A monotheistic religion originating in the Hebrew Bible (also known as the Tanakh) and explored in later texts such as the Talmud, Judaism is considered by religious Jews to be the expression of the covenantal relationship God established with the Children of Israel. In modern times, liberal movements such as Humanistic Judaism may be nontheistic. As an ethnoreligious group or nation, the Jewish people originate with the Israelites or Hebrews of the ancient Near East. The Jewish ethnicity, nationality, and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish nation. Converts to Judaism, whose status as Jews within the Jewish ethnos is equal to those born into it, have been absorbed into the Jewish people throughout millennia.

The Jews started it all — and by "it" I mean so many of the things we care about, the underlying values that make all of us, Jew and Gentile, believer and atheist, tick. Without the Jews, we would see the world through different eyes, hear with different ears, even feel with different feelings … we would think with a different mind, interpret all our experience differently, draw different conclusions from the things that befall us. And we would set a different course for our lives.
Thomas Cahill, The Gifts of the Jews : How a Tribe of Desert Nomads Changed the Way Everyone Thinks and Feels (1998).
Well I do hate myself, but it has nothing to do with being Jewish.
Larry David, in response to being called a "self-loathing Jew", in Curb Your Enthusiasm.
I took the chief of your tribes, wise men, and known, and made them heads over you, captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, and captains over fifties, and captains over tens, and officers among your tribes. And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him. Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it. And I commanded you at that time all the things which ye should do.

Nationalistic thinking = 100% Jewish mindset = N ZIS

N = Nationalistic
Z = Zion
I = Israel
S = Son
= Man rules

Jewish making up the story they anti nationalistic system ..... don't be fooled its there game to hide there own reality!
its a 100% lie & dirty bullshit game I say; they are the founders of it. But only for themselves not others.
Pretend one way; but means the other way! = Liars heaven!

Look at the Masons these days ........ fooled into there system & believes ...... same thing they were fooled into in WWII in German.

Creator God ....... the big G = science is the Masons god image philosophy = Jewish doctoring ....... yes it all fits in a twisted way naturally!

Nazismus is Jewish incognito........

Can others see what I can see............?

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2015 23:10 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 05 Feb 2015 22:56 #78

• Oracle
Mario wrote:

Ghosts? The tooth fairy?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 05 Feb 2015 22:57 by Oracle.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 05 Feb 2015 23:16 #79

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mario wrote:

Nazismus is Jewish incognito

@ oiram @

I wanted to see what ziopedia says about "Nazismus" for this term is quite unusual:

Das Wort Nazismus ist eine Kurzform des Ausdrucks Nationalsozialismus.[1][2] Es wird seit spätestens 1933 verwendet.[3][4][5][6][7] Die Verwendung der Kurzform war zunächst in der DDR, nicht aber der Bundesrepublik üblich.

In realsozialistischen Systemen, beispielsweise der DDR, wurden die Worte „Nazi“ und „Nazismus“ gegenüber den eigentlichen Selbstbezeichnungen „Nationalsozialist“ und „Nationalsozialismus“ bevorzugt, vermutlich um die Verwendung des Begriffs „Sozialismus“ im Zusammenhang mit dem ideologischen Feind zu vermeiden

Saul Friedländer verwendet den Begriff in seinem Buchtitel Kitsch und Tod. Der Widerschein des Nazismus.[10] Fritz Bauer, der Chefankläger in den Frankfurter Auschwitzprozessen der 1960er Jahre, bezieht sich ebenfalls auf den Begriff: „Der Nazismus ist nicht vom Himmel gefallen; er wurde nicht nur von Hitler verkörpert.“

Interesting! Did you use this term for some special reason?
I mean, as a self-declared anarchist you might have a certain point of view ..... :dunno:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazismus

DIY translate.google.com/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2015 23:18 by PFIZIPFEI.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 05 Feb 2015 23:22 #80

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Disgraceful yet all too easy linking of Israelis and Nazis

By Rabbi Natan Levy, January 31, 2013
Follow The JC on Twitter
Come and eavesdrop on a question I was asked by a leading Anglican bishop at an interfaith symposium last summer. "Rabbi," he asked earnestly, "how can your people turn Gaza into a concentration camp after Auschwitz?" This being my first encounter with this type of dovetailing - as employed last week by Respect's Lee Jasper and this week by Liberal Democrat David Ward - my reply was forgettable. Lately, my responses are improving.

When Jews and Christians discuss the Holy Land it is this that fundamentally bothers many of my Christian colleagues: How could the victims of the last century's worst atrocity -they ask, faces pained - have begun to act so atrociously?

Church leaders are not the first to castigate Jews as poor students of their own history. Portuguese Nobel laureate José Saramago announced in 2002 that the blockade of Ramallah was "in the spirit of Auschwitz". In Brazil, a few months later, Saramago announced that the Jews no longer deserved any "sympathy for the suffering they went through during the Holocaust… They didn't learn anything from the suffering of their parents and grandparents."

Dr Haider Eid, professor at Al-Aqsa University sang a similar if slightly shriller tune in a 2010 speech to the University of London. "It is that the world was absolutely wrong to think that Nazism was defeated in 1945," he observed. "Nazism has won because it has finally managed to Nazify the consciousness of its own victims."

But what is striking in my conversations with Church figures is how pervasively the association between Israelis and Nazis has slipped into common parlance. At the Methodist Conference in June, a delegate cautioned me to prevent a "second Shoah upon the indigenous Palestinian people". I was asked by a sincere Quaker if the "settlers ever visited Yad Vashem". In a letter to the Church Times last year, John Pearson, chair of the Christian Sea of Faith Network, justified a pro-Palestinian event in Newcastle by remarking that the images of West Bank Palestinians waiting to enter Israel "reminded me strongly of similar photos of 70 years ago, showing vast armies of the innocent being herded into captivity". He failed to acknowledge that these Palestinians were not being herded into anything worse than a long day's work.

There are two salient questions, I think, that emerge from this new language of parallelism between Auschwitz and Gaza. The first is that the Jewish community must be extraordinarily cautious in how we justify Israel through the Holocaust. The line of reasoning that runs from the Holocaust to the state of Israel, is - in misguided hands - a two-way street that also links Israeli soldiers to Nazi stormtroopers.

The second is that European Christendom may have unfinished business with the Holocaust. Once we acknowledge the heroism of Martin Niemöller or the brave establishment of the Council of Christians and Jews, there are vanishingly few instances of Christian leaders saying a definitive "nein" against Nazism. I am neither a Christian nor an historian, but Christianity might engage in hard soul-searching on the silence that echoes out from that dark night.

Unfortunately, there is a linguistic trick that washes the stain of the Shoah from the Christian record. What if the victims of the Holocaust, when eventually given power over another people, acted just like Nazis? If the Jews can build concentration camps in Gaza, then the Christians who simply watched them being built in Poland cannot be judged too harshly.

With the linguistic trick, Christian guilt vanishes. The German pastors who prayed on Good Friday for the "Perfidious Jews" while the ovens smoked are as equally culpable - and thus, as equally blameless - as those settler rabbis who remain silent against the racial injustices in Hebron within sight of their own homes. Do these dark symmetries between Auschwitz and Gaza clear Christianity of its own Holocaust silence, just as Pontius Pilate once washed his own hands to place the blame on Jewish heads?

The Middle East is in desperate need of non-biased voices and agenda-less honest brokers. What it certainly does not need is more entangled histories, more unnamed ghosts of past horror. We Jews and Christians must speak together about the future of Israel and Palestine, but first we must speak together about our own shared and freighted past.

Rabbi Natan Levy is interfaith and social action consultant for The Board of Deputies
http://www.thejc.com/comment-and-debate/comment/101752/disgraceful-yet-all-too-easy-linking-israelis-and-nazis

@ oiram @
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare