Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 23 Jun 2015 14:20 #601

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Oh. Woden is a Zionist concept. Here's Westfield Woden. Westfield being the entity controlled by the Zionist "Holocaust survivor" Lowy family and controller of the World Trade Centre shopping centre site just before the Jewish 9/11 psyop.

Last Edit: 23 Jun 2015 14:25 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 23 Jun 2015 15:18 #602

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Oh Wotans all come from Woden, right?
Woden Town Centre is the main commercial centre of the district of Woden Valley inCanberra, Australia. It is located in the Canberra suburb of Phillip. The town centre has a variety of shops and amenities, including office blocks that house Australian departments, and shopping centres likeWestfield Woden. The Woden Valley itself was the first satellite city, separate from theCanberra Central district.

Like Phillip, the town centre was established in 1966 and the suburb it is located in was named after Arthur Phillip, who was the firstGovernor of New South Wales. In 1971, a flash flood caused the deaths of seven people, which occurred right near the Woden Town Centre. The centre is the location of the tallest building in Canberra, the Lovett Tower(formerly known as the MLC Tower).
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woden_Town_Centre

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 23 Jun 2015 15:31 #603

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
zorro wrote
I realise a lobotomised Zombie like you may call the above post a ''meltdown''.

Self diagnosing through projection, and petty squabbles, cheap insults hardly the noble talk of an ''Aryan''.

blacksuninvictus.org/masterslavevid.html

Projection? Hardly, it's you and that fool the Stiikkid (stick-insect) who are projecting, and trying to impose your fallacious arguments upon others. Don't think for one moment that I can't see straight through your paper thin rhetorical trickery and cake decoration.. pun intended.. :joker:

just because I may use the ''Black-Sun'' and other similar symbology in some of my artwork doesn't mean I necessarily agree with everybodies opinions from every corner of the WWW who has the Black Sun in their heading, now does it. What is it you don't understand about variables and in-betweens? you see EVERYTHING as a collective though don't you, your narrow one tracked mind is incapable of grasping the concept of difference of opinion, at least when it comes to the opposition anyhow. You're absolutely incapable of understanding in-betweens and abstract details, everything is in black and white to you.. your whole World-view is colourless in this sense.

You should try taking that thumb from out of your arse some time. There's a whole different world out there to your black and white Truman show.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2015 15:32 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 23 Jun 2015 15:31 #604

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

The cake on display. .... at ..... Woden! :O they're coming to take over the world.
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2015 15:32 by Orangeaid.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 23 Jun 2015 15:36 #605

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

This cake with the motif of a Sunwheel on the Black Sun was a raffle prize at the BM Sunwheel Festival.
Baked and iced by a BMWD member from Kent - the cake raised much needed funds for the BM Office.

No, troll, this is not my blog bmsunwheel.blogspot.de/2014/07/bm-sunwheel-festival-follow-up-blog.html

:killinme:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2015 15:39 by PFIZIPFEI.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 23 Jun 2015 15:43 #606

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Haha, don't forget to save a slice or three for the reverend.. he can have it with his afternoon cream tea.. he gets all hot under the collar and has a melt-down if cake isn't served on the table before the tea.. like rain man has to have the maple syrup on the table before the pan cakes.. .. :joker:

An don't you dare cut that cake until he's given it his blessing.. :noway:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2015 15:56 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 23 Jun 2015 15:44 #607

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
zorro wrote
I realise a lobotomised Zombie like you may call the above post a ''meltdown''.

Self diagnosing through projection, and petty squabbles, cheap insults hardly the noble talk of an ''Aryan''.

blacksuninvictus.org/masterslavevid.html

Projection? Hardly, it's you and that fool the Stiikkid (stick-insect) who are projecting, and trying to impose your fallacious arguments upon others. Don't think for one moment that I can't see straight through your paper thin rhetorical trickery and cake decoration.. pun intended.. :joker:

just because I may use the ''Black-Sun'' and other similar symbology in some of my artwork doesn't mean I necessarily agree with everybodies opinions from every corner of the WWW who has the Black Sun in their heading, now does it. What is it you don't understand about variables and in-betweens? you see EVERYTHING as a collective though don't you, your narrow one tracked mind is incapable of grasping the concept of difference of opinion, at least when it comes to the opposition anyhow. You're absolutely incapable of understanding in-betweens and abstract details, everything is in black and white to you.. your whole World-view is colourless in this sense.

You should try taking that thumb from out of your arse some time. There's a whole different world out there to your black and white Truman show.

Hmmmph, is that meant to be ''over man'' noble Aryan talk?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 23 Jun 2015 15:50 #608

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Orangeaid wrote:

The cake on display. .... at ..... Woden! :O they're coming to take over the world.

A slice of the Black Forest please..

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 23 Jun 2015 16:00 #609

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:

And the best thing is ....
next time they are coming in all colours again !!! TO FREE THE WORLD FROM LIES, ENSLAVEMENT & USURY :yup:

As it turns out, Hitler cakes are somewhat popular. Here’s some proof.
weknowmemes.com/2014/11/hitler-cakes-are-more-popular-than-you-would-think/

MORE PICS
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2015 16:12 by PFIZIPFEI.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 23 Jun 2015 17:48 #610

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

And the best thing is ....
next time they are coming in all colours again !!! TO FREE THE WORLD FROM LIES, ENSLAVEMENT & USURY :yup:

As it turns out, Hitler cakes are somewhat popular. Here’s some proof.
weknowmemes.com/2014/11/hitler-cakes-are-more-popular-than-you-would-think/

MORE PICS
Frau! Cake boy has made you cake girl. What those calories, you will go from Lord of the Flies to Thunder thighs w/all those cakes & pies! She said F*-n-die, lie a guy/Blcak Sun Wheel is not in the sky,/but the minds eye ""WOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN says 'just one more bite Herrr Fudge-cycle.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 23 Jun 2015 22:08 #611

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member

This one I've given a type of molten/lava grunge metal effect. Both done inside Cinema 4D and finished off in Adobe Fireworks.. I haven't got around to animating them yet..

Last Edit: 23 Jun 2015 22:16 by Return of Zorro.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 28 Jun 2015 11:08 #612

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
novum wrote: Ya know Nov, that Z' Wimp could overlay a molten/moldy custom hockey puck of his on the center of your hub cap. What domestic auto would a dainty dart daisy foxy masked window licker cup cake drive that this hub cap fit? :thumbup:

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 28 Jun 2015 11:12 #613

• novum
  • Platinum Member
well so many lebaron caps look like black suns, is it a derail? ... :chuckle:

some even got the baphy in the center (pentagram) or one to (on) top(ic) it better, saturn himself....

Chrysler introduced this wire wheel cover for 1979. It was used unchanged on rear-wheel-drive models through 1989.

:wissl:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2015 11:16 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 28 Jun 2015 11:37 #614

• novum
  • Platinum Member
wiikkidd wrote:
When I worked a (brace yer self Betty) 5 Star Chrysler dealer ship those logos/symbols were everywhere.

sure, theyre one of the worst/best at that, every part is stamped with a mini penta.. heck i heard the shitters in those places are pentagram embossed and leave little baphy imprints on your butt.

Lee Bektash car is satan itself... well at least they chevy guys think so right now :chuckle:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 30 Jun 2015 12:44 #615

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
wiikkidd wrote:
Rainbow colours noted Rabbi. You are a Jew. Comes with the territory ey? :hahano:
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2015 12:45 by Orangeaid.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 30 Jun 2015 23:48 #616

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Orangeaid wrote:
Rainbow colours noted Rabbi. You are a Jew. Comes with the territory ey? :hahano:

Me thinks the Wee-kidd is the type like the gay biker in leather.. with a fetish for hub-caps.. :hahano:

Last Edit: 01 Jul 2015 00:08 by Return of Zorro.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 30 Jun 2015 23:53 #617

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
^^and sniffing bike seats :hahano:

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 01 Jul 2015 09:04 #618

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Zorro wrote:
One for the wee-kidd.. Zoroastrianism & Wotan. Which deity is it you follow wee-kidd.. say it.. lmao.

Your graffiti is improving but you mind is still bolted to a pattern.

No, I'm certainly not obsessed or fixated on what are widely viewed as ''fascist'' Symbols. Neither do I see that as the way forward for my work.

Quite the opposite in fact. I'm fully aware that under the current emotionally charged Political climate that pasting Swastikas everywhere is counter-productive. Though the ''Black-Sun'' doesn't carry anywhere near as much stigma, and I've been working on a few designs as part of an intro for a film. So I've just been posting up some experimental designs here to annoy the Wee-kidd.. and not because I'm meditating on them like that fucking silly tit claims. :hahano:

It's been quite good fun winding the Wee-kid up. He brings all the mickey taking and righteous trolling all on himself.

So it's as if you are saying that the Black Sun symbol is a kind of subtle/secret/hidden swastika, the two symbols are connected but one is less known than the other for being an Aryan chanting medium?
There is an evil chipmunk or dragon thing. the Wing thingy is Egyptian. Same place the TRIBE learned their satanic stuff. No surprise here. The lion is Babylon w/a SUN behind it. The silly swastika. Yep. Black Flag. The irony of 'BLACK" when them White Folk hate the color Folk. Darkest color used by all the evil douches throughout time. :hahano: Oh, and how that mini me cannon fodder keeps laying down for Z' Wimp like a door mat, what with the way Wotens really feel about catholics. Them boys are a wee (!) too tight to be 'right'. :facepalm:
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2015 09:08 by wiikkidd.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 03 Jul 2015 10:34 #619

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
wiikkidd wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
^^and sniffing bike seats :hahano:
Filthy Butt Boy & his cup cake crusader! Dynamic duo of dubious origins/organs. Find the going greasy w/your pampered status here on the TZ. Z' Wimp, what are the odds of your avatar, name "zorro' and invictus being linked to thee link in my signature? THIS: blacksuninvictus.org/odinicmysteries.html is where your faith lies.

You're the Jew Rabbi ... you relish anus.
NAMBLA, Just Another Filthy Jew Operation

JEW Arnold Schoen would like you to know, as stated on the JEW website ‘www.nambla.org’, what they are about:

“NAMBLA’s goal is to end the extreme oppression of men and boys in mutually consensual relationships by:

# building understanding and support for such relationships;
# educating the general public on the benevolent nature of man/boy love;
# cooperating with lesbian, gay, feminist, and other liberation movements;
# supporting the liberation of persons of all ages from sexual prejudice and oppression."

In other words it is once again a bunch of Jews who do more disgusting things and want their ‘rights’ to do so. They also note that they are a “political, civil rights, and educational organization”. We hear this from many types of Jew-run groups such as the veterans groups (Vets please look at JEWS who get you nowhere!), anti-war groups, 9/11 “truth” groups, homosexual groups, which all happen to be dominated by……..JEWS. The JEW-run/created ACLU (McCarthy was right about this being a ‘communist’ organization) has also defended NAMBLA on the grounds that “NAMBLA’s materials are protected by the Constitution”. 
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2015 10:34 by Orangeaid.

[excerpt of] Black Sun Society & The Cult of Saturn 04 Jul 2015 11:10 #620

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The Jews are the filthy ones Rabbi. Unlike Jews Rabbi I get inside NO ONE'S butt.

I'd expect as a Jew and a Rabbi you've probably seen inside hundreds by this stage of your life Rabbi.

Talking of filthy one can't go past the "Wachowsky Brothers" ... the siblings who stole the white hate Matrix concept and pass it off as their own. Which passages of the Talmud sanctions thieving lying and continually deceiving the goyim Rabbi?

Lana (born Larry) is on the right. She's the lesbian transgender Jew.

Now the "brothers" have got their new Netflix series 'Sense8' .. designed to get young straight people to try gay sex and ideally turn gay.
Sense8 : Parents Guide

Sex & Nudity

Many scenes in which men and women kiss each other. Some bi (between genders), some gay (same gender). Woman/man, woman/woman and man/man kissing scenes are very common. The lesbian couple is always kissing passionately. There is a lot of sex, between all genders in every combination possible. The gay male couple are always in their underwear in their sleep. As usual, male genitalia is always very explicit whereas female genitalia is never shown.

Episode 1 (Limbic Resonance): A scene opens up with 2 lesbian couples having sexual intercourse as the camera pans in. The breasts are fully visible.

Episode 2 (I am Also We): The gay couple begins to have a sexual intercourse as a woman interrupts them. A woman starts stripping herself as she is trying to get the man in bed with her, she runs up to the bed to see another man waiting for her in bed. Some mentions of transgender and hormone replacement A woman has sex, this is loud and long

Episode 3 (Smart Money on the Skinny Bitch): A woman claims she gets off on gay porn.

Episode 4 (What's Going On): A woman wakes up to people having sex in the room next door. A woman is seen taking a shower, only her buttocks are visible.

Episode 5 (Art Is Like Religion): A man is swimming naked in a pool with his buttocks visible, after a couple of minutes the man comes out naked. The camera is set from his penis (takes up the entire screen) as it pans up to his face. On a birthday card, we can see a naked man with an enlarged penis that he is carrying over his shoulder.

Episode 6 (Demons): A man is sitting in a bathtub with his penis under the water, it can be roughly seen. Two bisexual pairs started to make out (the lesbian couple begins , a woman begins to finger herself. As the other Sensates can feel the pleasure, the multiple people begins to have an orgy as a hallucination. The orgy can be seen in 2 different locations: a gym and a tub. There are also sex switches in the kissings. The scene lasts around 2 minutes. There are no full frontal nudity from both male and female but during the tub scene, the penis can be seen under the water.

Episode 7 (W.W.N Double): A man climbs onto another man and mimic as if they were having sex. A picture of 2 men doing anal is seen on a phone.

Episode 8 (We Will All Be Judged By The Courage Of Our Hearts): A dog is seen humping a man's leg in a movie theater A woman is seen using a tampon and pours fake blood over it to create distraction

Episode 9 (Death Doesn't Let You Say Goodbye): Two men are seen kissing passionately to the bathroom. They then occupy a stall and a man went to his knees to give the other man a blowjob. No nudity is seen but the man narrates it very descriptively. Boys can be seen stripping another boy, they also ask the boy "got wood?" A man can be seen in his underwear making calls in a tub.

Episode 10 (What is Human): A man tells another man that his friend sucked a cock for a safe combination A man can be kissing another man (although this should be natural for this show, it is worth the mention) Two women can be seen having sex on the Fourth of July, they finger each other in the dark with minimal lighting. There is a cut between the fireworks and the sex. No breasts are visible but the butts can be seen. A women can be seen giving birth.But in the first flashback, the camera pans down to the woman's vagina to reveal the baby's head, (the vagina is blocked by instruments and cannot be clearly seen) A surgery can also be seen done to retrieve the baby Another birth was done in a pool.

Episode 11 (Just Turn the Wheel and the Future Changes): none! :) Episode 12 (I Can't Leave Her): A woman is giving birth, the scene is very graphic as the camera is angled to the vagina, (the schene is very dark so you can not really se the vagina). A man asks how they met, he replies: "We had sex" as a reference to episode 6 Rating: 9/10 - Lots of bi and gay sex with multiple people. Occasional breasts and female butt, and lots of male nudity with some nearly pornographic frontal nude scenes on occasion. Very graphic
m.imdb.com/title/tt2431438/parentalguide?ref_=m_tt_stry_pg

Why do Jews persist to push sexual perversity Rabbi?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare