Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Clarity Vent

Clarity Vent 24 Apr 2016 13:18 #1

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
An open thread where forum members are able to copy any post they wish to respond to from Clarity Zone, and have an opportunity to have their fair say.
:)
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Clarity Vent 24 Apr 2016 14:02 #2

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
Zorro still isn't happy with this compromise. It's interesting to watch what happens when he doesn't have any control over things. Refusing to accept this compromise is his way of trying to regain some control of the situation. I can almost hear his internal ranting "my way or no way, my way or no way."

Clarity Vent 24 Apr 2016 14:41 #3

I don't really see it as a valid compromise though, what you've done here is just shuffle the deck, but essentially you're still dealing the same cards. Fact is a number of you have abused your section of the forum, and used it as a platform to mainly diss other members, while completely shutting them out and denying them a voice.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Clarity Vent 24 Apr 2016 14:51 #4

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
And here is the thread to have your say.

Clarity Vent 24 Apr 2016 18:09 #5

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
I don't really see it as a valid compromise though, what you've done here is just shuffle the deck, but essentially you're still dealing the same cards. Fact is a number of you have abused your section of the forum, and used it as a platform to mainly diss other members, while completely shutting them out and denying them a voice.
Whining little wanker, you DEFEND the kidnapping of 100,000s of totally innocent people, denying them a bit more than "a voice" :roll:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Clarity Vent 24 Apr 2016 19:44 #6

I don't defend anything of the sort. I just lay down the hard facts and circumstances in the wider picture and in it's correct context as to why this eventually happened.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Voltaire, Flare

Clarity Vent 25 Apr 2016 05:52 #7

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
I don't defend anything of the sort. I just lay down the hard facts and circumstances in the wider picture and in it's correct context as to why this eventually happened.
"Eventually happened"?? :larf:

If you put banana skins everywhere in your room and you walk and slip, then that is something that "eventually happens".

A plan of building concentration camps, invading countries and kidnapping innocent people is not something that "eventually" "happens", it is way way worse.

Anyone calling the horrible firebombing on all those cities something that "eventually happens" is equally crazy.

Yet you defend the Crazy Ape 2 because Ape 1 is Crazy. Dont you find that a bit odd?
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Clarity Vent 25 Apr 2016 14:11 #8

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Zorro wrote:

If you put banana skins everywhere in your room and you walk and slip, then that is something that "eventually happens".

A plan of building concentration camps, invading countries and kidnapping innocent people is not something that "eventually" "happens", it is way way worse.

Anyone calling the horrible firebombing on all those cities something that "eventually happens" is equally crazy.

Yet you defend the Crazy Ape 2 because Ape 1 is Crazy. Dont you find that a bit odd?

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, rodin

Clarity Vent 25 Apr 2016 15:07 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Flare wrote:

Compare the character traits exposed in the behaviour described in this video
with those of zax, blue_tackler/cousin frothy, weekid/foxy, cinta, gaia et al.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYIsrep13o8

"Clarity Zone" ... ROFLMAO .... newspeak at its best!

It should be named "Chosen Zone", "Exclusive Jewish Rant Zone" or "Obfuscation Zone", for this is what it is.

As you know I am a big fan of calling a spade a spade.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2016 15:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, bd

Clarity Vent 25 Apr 2016 15:14 #10

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Solzhenitsyn may have been an excellent writer and unfortunate gulag prisoner, that doesn't mean everything he says is right. It's impossible to say "there wouldn't have been X without person/group A who came up with X". That is only possible if you'd know a parallel universe where the course of history is known.

And that some jews came up with the inhumane and antinatural idea of communism doesn't mean all jews are responsible for that horror.
Just like Georgians are not responsible for the person Josif Stalin or Germans or Austrians for that clown Hitler.
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2016 15:52 by Gaia.

Clarity Vent 25 Apr 2016 15:38 #11

• Flare
It's not 'some' jews, it's a lot as a lot of them actually believe what is written in the Talmud.

Clarity Vent 25 Apr 2016 15:51 #12

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
It's not 'some' jews, it's a lot as a lot of them actually believe what is written in the Talmud.
A lot of bollocks.

1 - "jews" can mean 2 things; A: a "race" (that doesn't exist but ok) or B: a religion. Judaists (B) can be jews (A: from a jewish mother), but not necessarily. Jews (A: from a jewish mom) can be Judaists (B) but not necessarily (many are atheist or agnostic).
2 - you have NO way of knowing how many of A_jews or B_jews "believe" what is written in the talmud. Talmudists do, as their name defines it. But from other jews (A or B) you don't know until you have discussed the topic with those individuals.
3 - even a Judaist can reject many things written in the talmud. Just like there are millions of muslims who see value in the quran but reject the hadiths either completely or partially.

If you'd spend some time actually talking to people in the real world, instead of poisoning your mind all day with JewTube propaganda, you would know this.

Clarity Vent 25 Apr 2016 16:11 #13

• Flare
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Clarity Vent 25 Apr 2016 16:16 #14

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
And of course, videospamming again, showing your lack of arguments. :facepalm:
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

Clarity Vent 25 Apr 2016 16:25 #15

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:

'Shutting them out and denying them a voice' is exactly what you are doing when you censor posts off those areas you have mod control over Zorro.
Just because you don't personally agree with the content of a post is neither a fair nor a just reason to remove that post from any thread.
You are an abuser of power Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Clarity Vent 25 Apr 2016 16:27 #16

• Flare
Gaia wrote:

And of course, not looking into the material again, showing your lack of research and interest :facepalm:
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Clarity Vent 25 Apr 2016 16:36 #17

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:

And of course, not looking into the material again, showing your lack of research and interest :facepalm:

A link or video are only back-up material for arguments. As you lack those, you switch to videospam.

I've watched some videos from you before and commented on them. Your tactic if you cannot get your head around the criticism filled with arguments? More videospam.

I know your tricks through and through.

You're exactly like that muslim I described. "Oh, you're not convinced yet my religion is so peaceful and noble, here read some more of this book, then you are convinced". Haha, nice try, but no. :nono:
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2016 16:37 by Gaia.

Clarity Vent 25 Apr 2016 16:42 #18

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:

dude ...
david fucking duke is a racist pig.
do you actually know anything about the KKK that he used to head?
poke your head outa your rent's basement sometime.
there is a real world outside their house.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Clarity Vent 25 Apr 2016 16:47 #19

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Stand by for yards of posts from our Nazi chums all containing silly videos without any comment.
I suppose that's easier than thinking and writing for themselves.
They seem to struggle with rational , polite debate.
:)

Clarity Vent 25 Apr 2016 18:13 #20

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:

A link or video are only back-up material for arguments. As you lack those, you switch to videospam.

I've watched some videos from you before and commented on them. Your tactic if you cannot get your head around the criticism filled with arguments? More videospam.

I know your tricks through and through.

You're exactly like that muslim I described. "Oh, you're not convinced yet my religion is so peaceful and noble, here read some more of this book, then you are convinced". Haha, nice try, but no. :nono:

Well... if you would have only pressed the 'play' button, then you could have seen it are the jews who call themselves a race.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI