Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: MM

Mental Marxism 08 Jan 2017 09:01 #21

• zax
  • Gold Member
Good riddance to the Marxist Usurper of the Oval Office --

Barack Hussein Obama: I Am Barry Soetoro, But I’ve Never Used Another Alias
Just because some people are happy he will be leaving office in January does not mean he should not be held accountable for his crimes.
:D

freedomoutpost.com/barack-hussein-obama-i-am-barry-soetoro-but-ive-never-used-another-alias/
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2017 09:05 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mental Marxism 15 Jan 2017 10:39 #22

• zax
  • Gold Member
Mario Draghi's Email Was Hacked By A High-Ranking Mason

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/mario-draghis-email-was-hacked-high-ranking-mason

Mental Marxism 06 Feb 2017 05:35 #23

• zax
  • Gold Member
:umm:

"There is only one way in which the murderous death agonies of the old society and the bloody birth throes of the new society can be shortened, simplified and concentrated, and that way is revolutionary terrorism."
- Karl Marx, "The Victory of the Counter-Revolution in Vienna", Neue Rheinische Zeitung, Nov. 7, 1848.

"Among all the nations and sub-nations of Austria, only three standard-bearers of progress took an active part in history, and are still capable of life -- the Germans, the Poles and the Magyars. Hence they are now revolutionary. All the other large and small nationalities and peoples are destined to perish before long in the revolutionary war-storm. ... [A general war will] wipe out all these racial trash down to their very names. The next world war will result in the disappearance from the face of the earth not only of reactionary classes and dynasties, but also of entire reactionary peoples. And that, too, is a step forward."
- Friedrich Engels, "The Magyar Struggle," Neue Rheinische Zeitung, January 13, 1849.

"We would be deceiving both ourselves and the people if we concealed from the masses the necessity of a desperate, bloody war of extermination, as the immediate task of the coming revolutionary action."
- V.I. Lenin, "Lessons of the Moscow Uprising", Proletary, No.2, 29 August 1906.

"For us, we were never concerned with the Kantian-priestly and vegetarian-Quaker prattle about the 'sacredness of human life'.
- Leon Trotsky, Terror and Communism 1920 (Toned-down for the Western audiences as Dictatorship Versus Democracy, Workers Party of America, 1922, p.63.)
:roll:
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare