Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts Of) REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 12:27 #1

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
While we are still arguing THEY are planning the destruction of Europe.

Are the UK's Royal Family among the elite "THEY" who want to destroy Europe and hand it over to the barbarians? If they are, can you explain why they'd want to see any of their turf turned into a third world shithole?
Last Edit: 11 May 2016 12:28 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 19:13 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Pseudonym "Flare" complaining about a guy who, under a pseudonym, makes an excellent series of videos, untouched by the little Nazi wanker. :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 19:20 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:
Pseudonym "Flare" complaining about a guy who, under a pseudonym, makes an excellent series of videos, untouched by the little Nazi wanker. :facepalm:

The Jwsh grandfather of pseudonym "gaia" will be very proud of your ranting skills

:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 May 2016 19:23 by PFIZIPFEI.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 19:28 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:

The Jwsh grandfather of pseudonym "gaia" will be very proud of your ranting skills

:wissl:

Ah, Frau Dachau joining the "conversation" again with her derailing.

In case you didn't notice; I am not the one complaining about people using pseudonyms. Flare is the hypocrite, again.

My grandfather is long dead, thank you. My grandmother left the gas tap open so he finally got what he deserved. Dixit you and your fellow gang members.

Nothing on-topic from your belly, as usual. Go play with ragnatroll, he needs a fellow psycho to undress his Barbies. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)