Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread)

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 09:18 #1

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If you don't like democracies, fuck off somewhere that they are more welcoming off your exclusionary bullshit.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 11:36 #2

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Rag, you surely know what so called democracy today is all about. It's all about screwing the people over and taking away their rights. I think you damn well know it too. These kind of one liners you're dropping all over the forum every 5 mins is only being done because you yourself don't like seeing other people hold certain anti-establishment views. Quite clearly you're only here to try and disrupt and annoy genuine members and to hinder their hard work in research.

By popular demand and on behalf of the members here, your anti-critical thinking one liners will now be sent to this thread.

By all means post your opinions and have your say, nobody is protesting against that, but your prolific and disruptive one-liners, which quite clearly only demonstrate your agitation towards people who hold alternative views, will no longer be tolerated here.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 12 May 2016 22:22 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Flare

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 11:43 #3

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
zorro, you're nearly as bad as the Clarity Zone fuckwits. Carry on making yourself look like a dictatorial twat.

www.express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia

ps. What about your opposition to my alternative views... is that a bad thing, too?
Last Edit: 12 May 2016 11:48 by ragnarok.

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 11:51 #4

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Thing is Rag, you're annoying some of the members here, and they've been demanding I do something about you continually disrupting their threads with your poxy one-liners..

By all means crack your usual jokes, and post, but stop the incessant and disruptive one liners. That's all.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 12 May 2016 11:54 by Return of Zorro.

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 11:55 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
ragnarok wrote:
zorro, you're nearly as bad as the Clarity Zone fuckwits. Carry on making yourself look like a dictatorial twat.

www.express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia

ps. What about your opposition to my alternative views... is that a bad thing, too?

The weakness with this tactic, as you probably figured out, is that hasbarats
will inevitably shout and whine themselves into irrelevance.

Full context: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63393-what-is-hasbara.html?start=660#208427

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 11:55 #6

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I do NOT do "incessant and disruptive one-liners"... that is a value judgement made by people who do not share my views, like yourself. What I try to do is raise objections when I think someone is peddling shite off as lumps of gold.

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 11:58 #7

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

The weakness with this tactic, as you probably figured out, is that hasbarats
will inevitably shout and whine themselves into irrelevance.

Full context: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63393-what-is-hasbara.html?start=660#208427

Looks like you have a problem then, seeing as I'm not a hasbarat. You keep bleating about their threat tho', if it makes you feel better.

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 12:01 #8

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Hmm, then why do you attack other members for being against 'democracy''..?? You surely know that democracy today is one big scam to screw the people over. That begs the question why get so agitated towards those who expose the scam?

You're free to post what you like, but the poxy and disruptive one-liners are annoying other members here. Some people put a lot of time and hard work into their research, and they don't want it met with hollow one-liners and ridicule..
Last Edit: 12 May 2016 12:05 by Return of Zorro.

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 12:03 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
ragnarok wrote:
Looks like you have a problem then, seeing as I'm not a hasbarat. You keep bleating about their threat tho', if it makes you feel better.

This is just my humble opinion.

All traits of a typical troll are clearly represented by you.

This might become a nice collection of your "works".

ragnarok wrote:
That's not a suggestion, it's a load of complete gobbledegook. The link adds nothing in informational value.

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html?start=780#209114

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 12:08 #10

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
A typical troll does things to get an emotionally charged response from the person being trolled. I just want honest responses to the points I raise, most of the time.

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 12:13 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
ragnarok wrote:
A typical troll does things to get an emotionally charged response from the person being trolled. I just want honest responses to the points I raise, most of the time.

:killinme:

You really made my day!

:thumbup:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 12:19 #12

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
You're welcome. How about making mine by posting topless pics of yourself wearing lederhosen?

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 13:30 #13

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
By the way, raggie, I generally won't be moving any of your posts on my behalf, I will do it if and when another member requests your one-liners be removed from their own thread, and because they may view them as generally disruptive and a hindrance to the progress of a topic..
Last Edit: 12 May 2016 14:04 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 13:36 #14

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
By the way, raggie, I generally won't be moving any of your posts on my behalf, I will do it if and when another member requests your one-liners be removed from their own thread, and because they view them as generally disruptive and a hindrance..

Is only ragnatroll bound to this or do your fellow Nazi gang members also fall in this category?

A completely off-ropic disruptive non-constructive Two Liner about particle physics in the Evolution Theory thread by your mate Flare, for instance... :yerright:

Typo in the title BTW; Non-constuctive.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 13:58 #15

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
No, Gaia. It's not only Ragnaroks disruptive and non-constructive one-liners which are bound here..

I have received numerous complaints about him though, and he's pissing some good members off here.
Last Edit: 12 May 2016 14:22 by Return of Zorro.

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 15:21 #16

• GMP
  • Silver Member
"Anti critical-thinking one liners."
Sounds like a new comedy form.
Must try to find some....

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 16:36 #17

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
By the way, raggie, I generally won't be moving any of your posts on my behalf, I will do it if and when another member requests your one-liners be removed from their own thread, and because they may view them as generally disruptive and a hindrance to the progress of a topic..

If they asked you to bend over and present your anus for a wrecking, would you obey them then, too?

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 17:59 #18

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
GMP wrote:
"Anti critical-thinking one liners."
Sounds like a new comedy form.
Must try to find some....

Yes, which is something that Ragnarok seems to have perfected. Probably due to the fact he had plenty of practice at it on on the other forum..

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 18:04 #19

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
ragnarok wrote:
Zorro wrote:

If they asked you to bend over and present your anus for a wrecking, would you obey them then, too?

Get the fuck outa here. You're trolling peoples threads with the same type of hollow one-liners over and over. And you know it too. It's pissing people off around here. Therefore I have taken appropriate action to limit your dumping of trash trolley one-liners in other peoples threads. At their own requests too, I'll add.
Last Edit: 12 May 2016 18:06 by Return of Zorro.

Off Topic & General Non-constructive One Liners and verbal abuse (The Raggy's One-liner Thrash Thread) 12 May 2016 18:13 #20

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
How many times do you need reminding that it's not trolling just because you and others don't agree with ideas being presented, or because a post isn't long enough in your esteemed opinion?