Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 Aug 2016 09:41 #421

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Normally I don't take exception to shitheads,the world's full of them,too many shitheads,too little time etc.
But.....after witnessing your grandstanding bollocks,look at me,ive done time BS and the way you shit,and are allowed to shit on every single fucking post here then it's time to take something back. Like the skin from your face. Colin Nixon
cunt, if you were one of your pets you would have been put down years ago, put you out of your own and everybody elses misery.
There, you've wound me up again, noted,as the cripple element here like to say.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 Aug 2016 09:47 #422

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
But, I have done time, and I have defended myself successfully several times. If you consider such posts to be bragging, that's your prerogative.

One thing I've never done in all my keyboard warrior time is challenge some person I've never met for a fight, just to prove some Billy Big Balls macho shit.*

If you are as tough as you seem to think you are, you should be ashamed of yourself, you tit.

* Me being such an alleged keyboard warrior, my extensive posting history must be replete with such examples of me calling people out and failing to turn up. Use that immense brain of yours, choose the right search variables and get back to me with the results.
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2016 09:54 by ragnarok.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 Aug 2016 10:02 #423

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I've given you my reasons. I now want to see what your'e actually all about. You seem to fail to understand that there are consequences, you give it large here,no question,no doubt. You boast about the injuries,the jail time,the street fights,the MMA ad nauseam ( see? I can write proper too,cunt). You provoke,deraill,kill threads,youre a one worm plague and you're too much. So, time to put up or shut up. You're in no position to talk about bullies,ganging up etc,you are the mirror for that.
I'm serious,i have an intense hatred for you, you just squeak behind the keyboard and it fucking winds me up, doubtless you see that as a result,doubtless I have the urge to deal with it my way. Hiate this cunt, and your supporters, I will put my right foot smack,bang in the middle of your big flapping gob, let's see how the Manchester street fighter deals with threats,gonna grass me up or gonna deal with it like a man?
I have anger issues as far as chav scum like you are concerned, get the fuck out of my face cunt,i will remove yours. If you don't meet me I am going to find you.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 Aug 2016 10:09 #424

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I've never made out I'm a "Manchester street fighter," that's in your imagination. As I've said, you are welcome to remind me of the posts that have offended you the most regarding my fighting status, but I know you wont find anything that backs up your irrational hatred.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 Aug 2016 10:20 #425

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Fuck it, you're just not worth the effort. Carry on trolling Ragworm, it's all yours. This place will always be your dumping ground,whats the point in seeking information here? There is none. I've got a life to live,your pollution is not required. Adios people.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 Aug 2016 10:24 #426

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Look at you, flouncing off when you've been asked to back up your crazy shit.

ps. Are those anger management issues anything to do with steroid abuse?
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2016 10:26 by ragnarok.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 Aug 2016 10:30 #427

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Seek medical help you idiot, you're wrong,again. Seek help before it seeks you.. Last post on the matter
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 Aug 2016 10:33 #428

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
You've not been very clear about my sickness, so how am i supposed to know what help to seek?

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 Aug 2016 11:43 #429

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
But, when Tony Blair or Hillary or Obama does it, it's all sneaky acting and duplicity, right?
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2016 11:45 by ragnarok.

When the Third Reich came to the aid of Greece 21 Aug 2016 19:23 #430

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Germans really do need to be careful who they piss off. There are still people alive who witnessed the atrocities committed by the recent ancestors of modern Germans, and basically, they are surrounded by them, if they ever get brown shirty again.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 24 Aug 2016 16:17 #431

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:
Someone else on another forum is also suspicious

Link

What an exceptionally plain young woman.
There's a lass who needs to spend more time out in the sunshine.

The whole forum is your playground.
Post your "opinions" there, but not
in this place. I've had enough of your
ways already years ago in the dif pit.
PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2016 16:58 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 24 Aug 2016 16:17 #432

• GMP
  • Silver Member
GMP wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

Link

What an exceptionally plain and pasty young woman.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 25 Aug 2016 08:14 #433

• Frothy
  • Released
GMP wrote:
GMP wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

Link

What an exceptionally plain and pasty young woman.

Scrolling up in said link this is seen/
Originally Posted by "novum" post=228008
.. are you taking anything for the pain?

Machiavelli ? :ponda:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 25 Aug 2016 10:15 #434

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ratty? Cant you figure out what that is? :ponda:

I cant control what other people copy/quote from here and paste elsewhere, isnt it obvious thats what has happened there, hence the 228008 number being there.

.... obviously he cut and paste his post (number 8 in the thread) from here into there.. probably by pressing "edit" or "quote" of his own post then cut and pasting on that other joint, hence my post 228008 quote number showing... ive got nothing to do with whats posted on that other forum.. not a member and never even heard of it until the link was recently posted on TZ.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 29 Aug 2016 15:45 #435

• GMP
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:
I can't remember when you last answered a direct question directly.

The reason might be, that according to your own words you are not exactly a frequent reader on Truth Zone.

Have a nice day.

Aww c'mon Pfizi.. You aren't exactly famous for giving a direct answer to a direct question here on TZ are you?
:)

Majority - Quotes & Discussion 30 Aug 2016 12:43 #436

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If travelling with the herd is so bad, why are career-orientated criminals so reviled? Aren't they the ultimate "fuck the established order" group?

ps. The German people became the arch-enemy because they fell in line behind a meth-addicted ego-maniac.
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2016 12:48 by ragnarok.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 30 Aug 2016 12:51 #437

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Foreigners haven't destroyed "my cities" anywhere near as effectively as Germans attempted to in the past. Just saying, like.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 30 Aug 2016 17:58 #438

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Can I see a list of the serious crimes committed by white nationals during that same period, or are those crimes not as relevant?

ps. As to the video above.
Most Britons are direct descendants of farmers who left modern day Iraq and Syria 10,000 years ago, a new study has shown.

After studying the DNA of more than 2,000 men, researchers say they have compelling evidence that four out of five white Europeans can trace their roots to the Near East.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1244654/Study-finds-Britons-descended-farmers-left-Iraq-Syria-10-000-years-ago.html

"Whitey go home!"
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2016 18:02 by ragnarok.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 30 Aug 2016 19:18 #439

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Oh dear, have I raised an inconvenient truth again?

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 31 Aug 2016 17:08 #440

• GMP
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
Can I see a list of the serious crimes committed by white nationals during that same period, or are those crimes not as relevant?

ps. As to the video above.
Most Britons are direct descendants of farmers who left modern day Iraq and Syria 10,000 years ago, a new study has shown.

After studying the DNA of more than 2,000 men, researchers say they have compelling evidence that four out of five white Europeans can trace their roots to the Near East.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1244654/Study-finds-Britons-descended-farmers-left-Iraq-Syria-10-000-years-ago.html

"Whitey go home!"

Being descended from Syrians and Iraquis would explain a lot about us Brits then.
Our love of eating goats.
Dislike of alcohol.
Making our lasses dress up like Ninjas.
Fighting like rats in a sack amongst ourselves cos we're different denominations of the same religion like Shias and Sunnis do.
I don't buy it personally.
When was the last time you ever heard about a Methodist Militia bombing shit out of an Anglican town here in Blighty mate?
:)
Last Edit: 31 Aug 2016 17:09 by GMP.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare