Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 May 2016 12:43 #61

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Are you one of these people who believe that just because you were born in a stable, it doesn't make you a horse(or Jesus)? Do you believe it impossible for a muslim to be a good German citizen? Are there any other large groups you would like to exclude from citizenship?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 May 2016 13:26 #62

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Zorro, why have you just removed what was a perfectly valid question on this topic(3 of them, actually)? I'd appreciate it if you put it back where it was meant to be.

ps. Just a suggestion - if you are going to be moving things, explaining your reasons might make you look like less of a power-crazed twat.
Last Edit: 18 May 2016 13:28 by ragnarok.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 May 2016 13:33 #63

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Hmmm... I wonder if Nov is auditioning for mods? I'm sure I could remove as much unecessary shit as you can.
Last Edit: 18 May 2016 13:34 by ragnarok.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 May 2016 13:53 #64

I have already told you, your incessant and prolific one liners do not add anything to the topic of White Genocide. The only thing you're really doing here in some of the more pressing topics is annoying good people. The same thing you got away with doing for far too long on the Icke forum btw. Not here raggy. I'm simply not going to allow you to spam truth zone in the same manner. Post by all means, but your usual annoying one-liners will be moderated here, especially in topics one could view as more pressing and important in our time. Basically all you're doing is repeating yourself with the same punchline over and over. You obviously don't really give a damn what's happening to Europe either. The only thing you appear to care about is that it continues on the same steep decline, which is being plundered into chaos due to the continued migrant invasion. Which by the way is what's causing all the racial tension in the first place. This is criminal, and you appear to support it. Those are my reasons for moving your posts.. and I will continue to do so as long as you continue to keep dropping the same tiresome pro invasion one-liners and apoligetics everywhere.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 18 May 2016 16:06 by Return of Zorro.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 May 2016 16:38 #65

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Two lines. 3 valid questions. That you want to write them off as irrelevant distractions speaks volumes about your bias and total unsuitability for modding anywhere but a sub-forum of Stormfront. Just my opinion, like.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 May 2016 17:05 #66

Rag, you've been asking the same type of ''questions'' in the same type of threads over and over for fucking years on end!! Like I said, you don't do it out of any real concern, in fact you really don't give two fucks about Europe being destroyed by insane levels of immigration, do you. In fact you support it.. that's why the only thing you really care about is that you continue to attack and heckle those who don't support it with your repetitive one-liners, and that Europe continues on the same steep decline into chaos due to massive non-white immigration..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 18 May 2016 17:22 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 May 2016 17:28 #67

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
By "the same kind of questions," do you mean ones which are always on point and which honest replies to would create more discussion of the topics? Your little rant about me not giving a fuck about Europe being destroyed by insane levels of immigration is your usual presumptive bullshit. I give a fuck, alright, but that doesn't mean I'm going to support racist fucks in their campaign to take "their streets" back. If it is on a steep decline to chaos, I've not heard any good suggestions from your mob on how to prevent it.

ps. Oh, and as for me "attacking and heckling" anybody, I play the ball rather than the man more often than some other TZ posters I could name. Ffs, there isn't 3 posts go by from Eva without her accusing somebody of being on the side of satan, with her hasbara nonsense.
Last Edit: 18 May 2016 17:33 by ragnarok.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 May 2016 17:29 #68

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
@ Zorro, you give the bug much too much credit.

It's a nuisance, but the good thing about them is; they do not want anything but to be a miserable serf.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 18 May 2016 17:30 by Gaia.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 18 May 2016 17:35 #69

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Hark at Gaia, the Professor of Truthology.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 19 May 2016 11:39 #70

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Why would jews need to expose them? Aren't they loud and proud about their white nationalist beliefs? Seems odd that WN's would be vulnerable to such criminal tactics.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 19 May 2016 12:21 #71

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Blaming the likes of little old me for the dying state of the DIF, whilst a little flattering, is a lot more laughable. Look, just because you and others don't like my brevity and succinctness, or my opinions, there's no need to be over-inflating my influence to try and bolster your lame bullshit.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 19 May 2016 12:28 #72

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I'll say it as often as is necessary. Your opinion, nor that of others, is not the same as evidence. Just because you say it, it doesn't make it so. You might look big and clever to your compatriots, but neutrals are just seeing you for the mini-Hitler that you strive to be.

ps. Here's a solution for you if my posts bother you so much. Just pretend they say "BUMP" and carry on as you were with your circle jerk.
Last Edit: 19 May 2016 12:31 by ragnarok.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 19 May 2016 12:36 #73

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
but when I do, I like to do it in the open. Nov, you need to have another look at what you are allowing Zorro to do in his moderation zones. If it can be evidenced that his "tactics" are benefitting this board, I will happily stfu, but as long as this goes on I'll be getting on Zorro's case about it.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 19 May 2016 12:37 #74

I fired a warning shot across your bow yesterday, and a number of times before. You obviously didn't take my warnings seriously..

I'll make myself clear to you again, your one-liners are generally disruptive, 90% of the time they add nothing of substance to a thread or debate, and generally only succeed in annoying good people.

You've been asking the same heckling ''questions'' over and over for near on 7 years. No answer is EVER good enough, you just come back with the same repetitive nonsense in response. You are not here to debate. That's it now, I'm done with hearing it here .
Last Edit: 19 May 2016 12:44 by Return of Zorro.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 19 May 2016 12:38 #75

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
That you think flare's constant posting of comment-free videos is preferable to valid questions on a thread's subject matter, says everything about your mod suitability.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 19 May 2016 12:41 #76

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
I fired a warning shot across your bow yesterday, and a number of times before. You obviously didn't take my warnings seriohusly..

I'll make myself clear to you again, your one-liners are generally disruptive, 90% of the time they add nothing of substance to a thread or debate, and generally only succeed in annoying good people.

You've been asking the same heckling ''questions'' over and over for near on 7 years. No answer is EVER good enough, you just come back with the same repetitive nonsense in response. You are not here to debate. That's it now, I'm done with hearing it here .

Look, twat, YOU'RE A MODERATOR OF LAST RESORT, nothing more. If you want respect as a mod, you''ll get it for your moderating, not just because you're a mod. Do you have Nov's say-so to be giving me ultimatums?

ps. I'm sure your main job is to keep the sub-forum tidy, NOT dictate the views therein.
Last Edit: 19 May 2016 12:44 by ragnarok.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 19 May 2016 12:46 #77

You're pissing the majority of good members off around here. I'm now taking appropriate action to limit you pissing your repetitive one-liners all over the boards.

yes, I'm keeping the forum tidy by limiting one-liner hecklers from pissing all over it.
Last Edit: 19 May 2016 12:51 by Return of Zorro.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 19 May 2016 12:55 #78

• Exorcist
peacenik wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
peacenik wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
The Asian nurse who stitched my face when I was bricked by a white wannabe gangster was an absolute gent.

A bit racist of you to even care or point out, what race your nurse was, innit? Why does race always seem to matter to those who always claim, race doesn't matter?
ragnarok wrote:
I was adding to the observation by bd about the value of non-indigenes in our nhs, not describing him as a likely terrorist or a future scrounger, like your mob.

Amazing that you should apparently care more about the race of your nurse than the credentials of the nurse?
ragnarok wrote:
ps. What's with you and the pink text? Did the cultural marxists force you to do it?

I think it's more purple, than pink? It's a quick and easy way for me to identify my posts against the back drop of other posts on the same subject. Has nothing to do with, ego, culture marxism or anything else. But, thanks for the concern. ;)

Agreed......much easier to follow "who said what" in long multi-quotes..... :up:

However "one liner $pam" is the major cause of multi-quotes and I think it pi$$es most people off. Why not construct a "thought out" argument instead?
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 19 May 2016 13:02 by Exorcist.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 19 May 2016 12:56 #79

Ragnarok. You're either here because it's a hobby of yours to attack and heckle peeps with alternative views, or you're doing it for other reasons? Only you know the answer to that.

The thing I care about the most is keeping the majority of members here happy. Your heckling of people with alternative views is pissing the majority of them off.
Last Edit: 19 May 2016 12:59 by Return of Zorro.

The Ragged Raggy Horror Picture Show (The Emporer Has No Clothes) 19 May 2016 12:59 #80

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I'm here because I have lots of free time and I'd rather discuss issues with people who don't think like me, in order to understand their pov more. Know thy enemy, n that.

ps. If people are pissed off, they should reflect on why their buttons are being pressed so easily. There's far more important shit to be getting pissed of with than someone not posting to your satisfaction on the internet.

ps. Btw, why did you delete my thread criticising your moderation? Is that another subject you don't like questions being raised about?
Last Edit: 19 May 2016 13:04 by ragnarok.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare