Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race?

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2016 02:18 #1

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
Any reputable and trustworthy sources for these claims then?

Yes.
Or are you just going to carry on name and throwing abuse around instead?

"Abuse"?? :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf:

Coming from someone who adores the Nazis and downplays the devastation on normal, ordinary, non-powerful jewish families all throughout Europe, licking his filthy lips at the sight of internalized people in concentration camps, forcing them to work for an immoral regime.

Fucking clown. :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2016 02:32 #2

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Wrong again, Gaia. I don't do anything of the sort. Your abusive rants and CONSTANT name calling, as well as your failure to really debate the topic will now land up in this ''excerpts'' thread.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 May 2016 02:36 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2016 02:41 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
Wrong again, Gaia. I don't do anything of the sort. Your abusive rants and CONSTANT name calling, as well as your failure to really debate the topic will now land up in this ''excerpts'' thread.

Of course you do. Abusing your powers to remove any blame on Ze Noble Nazis is your trademark.

And you cheer the killing of hundreds of thousands of completely innocent people away with the downplaying cliché "it was war". No, that does not allow for an intentional kidnapping of powerless ordinary people. But (not-so-) secretly you admire Ze Nazis for their work; good riddance after all.

The failure to see the whole picture lies with you, not with me.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2016 11:34 #4

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
I cheer the killing of hundreds of thousands of completely innocent people? :iitm: In your paranoid and wild imagination maybe..

Nobody is abusing their powers to remove any blame at all. Fact is though Gaia you seem incapable of debating this one subject especially in a grown up and respectful manner.. it's mostly emotionally driven rants, ad-homs and abuse from your corner, in fact. So it's you who's doing the abusing here, and not me. Hence why a number of your posts have landed up in vent., again. That's the reason why I moved your posts, and no other reason. Debate the subject without throwing a triggly-puff wobbly every 5 mins, and I won't need to step in and move anything.

It's simple really, less abuse and ranting= less moderation.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 May 2016 11:41 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2016 18:25 #5

• Flare
Zorro wrote:
I cheer the killing of hundreds of thousands of completely innocent people? :iitm: In your paranoid and wild imagination maybe..

Nobody is abusing their powers to remove any blame at all. Fact is though Gaia you seem incapable of debating this one subject especially in a grown up and respectful manner.. it's mostly emotionally driven rants, ad-homs and abuse from your corner, in fact. So it's you who's doing the abusing here, and not me. Hence why a number of your posts have landed up in vent., again. That's the reason why I moved your posts, and no other reason. Debate the subject without throwing a triggly-puff wobbly every 5 mins, and I won't need to step in and move anything.

It's simple really, less abuse and ranting= less moderation.

"without throwing a Triggly-puff wobbling every 5 mins" :larf:

Yep, if only Gaia could argue on a respectful manner AND provide sources/backup for the claims he is making, that would be a world of difference. And only then we can find out who is wrong or who is right in a debate. With someone only making loose statements and providing no back-up for the claims, it basically disqualifies the person for having a discussion with as the person is not reasonable.

Pity though, as I know Gaia is not a dumb person... only very misled and too emotional attached regarding the subject at hand. Brainwashed by the media that Hitler was some kind of Marvel-comic book bad guy who wanted to kill all the poor, sweet and lovely jews who never have done anything wrong in the world except being jewish.

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2016 18:32 #6

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
It's impossible to beat you guys in a serious debate if everything that is contrary to your beliefs is dismissed as jew propaganda and msm lies. Off the top of your head, can you name one reliable left wing source, or a lefty who you respect?

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2016 19:47 #7

• Straight Shooter
Zorro you didn't need to move these post from my thread.

But Flare and i both did both ask Gaia for links which could have been anything, websites, youtube, blogs ect.

So i understand why you did it since Gaia is known for posting dis-info fraud like September Clues ect.

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2016 20:15 #8

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
.......... wrote:
So i understand why you did it since Gaia is known for posting dis-info fraud like September Clues ect.

:conf: :O

There's nothing "disinfo fraud" about September Clues, on the contrary. It is the most complete docu about 9/11 and explains in detail how the Elites have set up that hoax.

If truth seekers cannot even find a single source about the controlled opposition the Nazis were, they are not worth the name and should change their status to "begging puppies". :facepalm:
Last Edit: 25 May 2016 20:50 by Gaia.

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2016 21:55 #9

• Flare
ragnarok wrote:
It's impossible to beat you guys in a serious debate if everything that is contrary to your beliefs is dismissed as jew propaganda and msm lies. Off the top of your head, can you name one reliable left wing source, or a lefty who you respect?

I don't respect ANY left wing politician, source or person. Well, I could like a left-wing person, but absolutely and always will disagree with his/her world-view.

Had a colleague back in the day, bit older then me, who was very left-wing. Very pro-immigration, very anti-right and everything what comes along with it. He was a nice guy with extremely funny sense of humor. He literally had me laughing with tears rolling, hanging half out of my chair at the desk I was working at a couple of times. Day after day went by with having some real good laughs.

However, once it came to politics, it was a total no-go with him. I was racist, xenophobe, nazi and whatever if only the word immigration came up. This at a time when our right-wing politician Pim Fortuyn (killed in 2002) was on the rise. He saw in him evil and the 'new Hitler'. Anyway.. the colleague was re-schooling himself to become history teacher.

About 6 or 7 years later I was travelling by train, under way home from work and ran into the guy. We got to talk... he told me he had been teaching on a mostly black/muslim school (he probably chose that as a leftist who wanted to do some good for our 'newcomers') in the city and said he was VERY happy he just changed schools, in the 'white' suburbs with mostly regular, Dutch people where everything is 'nice and calm'. This due to the fact that in the few years on the 'diversity' school he had seen it all: a lot of fights, threats, a lot off mess in class during lessons and he even got threatened by a student with a knife when he wanted to send him out of class for disruption...

So basically he learned right there that his leftist-indoctrinated world view was not what the 'reality' is.

Leftists are conditioned by the media to give up themselves, their own people and basically commit their own demographical suicide while they think they are actually doing the right thing. Leftists are absolutely brainwashed till madness/insanity.
Last Edit: 25 May 2016 22:00 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, peacenik, Voltaire, Grolongo

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2016 21:56 #10

• Straight Shooter
Gaia wrote:
.......... wrote:

There's nothing "disinfo fraud" about September Clues, on the contrary. It is the most complete docu about 9/11 and explains in detail how the Elites have set up that hoax.

If truth seekers cannot even find a single source about the controlled opposition the Nazis were, they are not worth the name and should change their status to "begging puppies". :facepalm:

Two people i knew personally died in the 9/11 attacks so i know that September Clues is all fraudulent dis-info.

A guy i went to school with died in the.towers and a guy i played baseball with in school died in the pentagon.

I live in North East America and there were people in NY & NJ standing outside who watched the planes fly into the towers.

I'm all for conspiracy theories but not everything is a hoax.

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2016 22:00 #11

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
@ post #9 - Whereas rightards can't be swayed by any kind of propaganda, right? All the discerning guys and gals just happen to have nazi leanings, eh? :roll:
Last Edit: 25 May 2016 22:01 by ragnarok.

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2016 22:07 #12

• Straight Shooter
Flare wrote:
About 6 or 7 years later I was travelling by train, under way home from work and ran into the guy. We got to talk... he told me he had been teaching on a mostly black/muslim school (he probably chose that as a leftist who wanted to do some good for our 'newcomers') in the city and said he was VERY happy he just changed schools, in the 'white' suburbs with mostly regular, Dutch people where everything is nice and calm. This due to the fact that in the few years on the 'diversity' school he had seen it all: a lot of fights, threats, a lot off mess in class during lessons and he even got threatened by a student with a knife when he wanted to send him out of class for disruption...

So basically he learned right there that his leftist-indoctrinated world view was not what the 'reality' is..

This story is basically almost exactly what happened to me. I was coaching high school basketball for 5 years from age 28-32 and all my players were black. I even voted for Obama twice to make the black kids happy and proud. After dealing with insane fights and countless shootings it woke me up to were i stand today on just wanting to live in a nice safe white society with just a little bit of multiculturalism. For instance I like Mexican and Jamaican food more than white American food..

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2016 22:10 #13

• Flare
.......... wrote:
Gaia wrote:
.......... wrote:

Two people i knew personally died in the 9/11 attacks so i know that September Clues is all fraudulent dis-info.

A guy i went to school with died in the.towers and a guy i played baseball with in school died in the pentagon.

I live in North East America and there were people in NY & NJ standing outside who watched the planes fly into the towers.

Ah, yea... so you were the guy who knew people who actually died during 9-11. Didn't remember it was you telling that.
Anyway, Gaia probably will dismiss this as well, since according to him and his beloved 'September Clues' all the victims were so called 'vic-sims'.

Just like we had the MH-17 crash in the Ukraine 2 years ago of which he thinks is a complete hoax, even though I told my wife helped a colleague (sitting at her block) along for months who lost her sister on that plane and even went to the funeral... he just won't buy it.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2016 22:25 #14

• Flare
ragnarok wrote:
@ post #9 - Whereas rightards can't be swayed by any kind of propaganda, right? All the discerning guys and gals just happen to have nazi leanings, eh? :roll:

Well.. out of the political spectrum they 'boxed' the masses in to, the right-wing people are most correct of everyone in there.

However, this spectrum of political choice 'presented' and set up by the elites to the people doesn't go too far to the right enough in order to make any difference. For if one finds out the truth in this world, becomes racially aware and that the marxist ideology is out there to destroy us, then only the extreme-right answers the call. In fact, the truth is far outside the box which people are thinking in and it takes a lot of time, effort and letting indoctrinated world-views go in order to find out. But most people don't dare to think outside the box as it will make them feel uneasy and afraid, once they see what the world is really all about.

Here you can see metaphorically how 'outside-the-box-thinking' looks like and once someone finds out the truth:

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2016 23:30 #15

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
.......... wrote:
Two people i knew personally died in the 9/11 attacks

There were no "attacks", so that is impossible. Those two people may have disappeared from your social circle, that doesn't mean they are dead.
so i know that September Clues is all fraudulent dis-info.

Without addressing the points made in the docu a quite empty "knowledge".

They may have disappeared, but "died"? :larf:

Those "witnesses" are pushed around by the perpetraitors of the hoax. It is impossible to morph a plane into a building, so those "statements" are a bunch of crap.
I have never claimed such a ridiculous thing. :nono:

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 25 May 2016 23:49 #16

• Straight Shooter
Posting laughing smiley's about people i know who died in the attacks.

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2016 00:38 #17

• Flare
Just 'actors' of the 'vicsims'-relatives right hey, Gaia? :roll:

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2016 00:40 #18

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
.......... wrote:
Posting laughing smiley's about people i know who died in the attacks.

Which "attacks"? :conf: It was one big theatre act. Your acquintances did not "die", they "disappeared" from your life.

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2016 00:46 #19

• Flare
^ So where did they disappear to then Gaia..?

Just normal, working class people suddenly disappear after 9-11 as they were all part of the show you're saying?
Did these people just move to some place else, leaving their families, friends and having their names changed?
Last Edit: 26 May 2016 00:47 by Flare.

(Excerpts of) Is WW2 the most shameful thing to ever happen to the white race? 26 May 2016 01:03 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Even if you subscribe to no plane, it does not mean innocents werent sacrificed.

The towers could well have been a representation of castor and pollux / dokana - the latter are associated with burnt sacrifice.

Those who pull the strings seem to indulge in these occult/astrotheological allegories for some reason, whether it be on a grammy show stage or the world stage in other ways.

I dont see them having any issues with having sacrificial lambs get slaughtered in order to further their cause, whether they used planes or not, explosives/chemicals or not or any combination/permutation of the aforementioned.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare