Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence.

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 22 May 2016 22:49 #1

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I've read it all, although I haven't been taking notes. There's not going to be a quiz, is there?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 22 May 2016 23:04 #2

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:
I've read it all, although I haven't been taking notes. There's not going to be a quiz, is there?

Zorro is right about you.

You know nothing about topics you post to. When you do post it's just pathetic one liners aimed at derailing the topic. Your function on this forum is to make sure intelligent discussion never happens on any topic.

Donno why they keep you around?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 23 May 2016 06:41 by peacenik.

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 23 May 2016 19:27 #3

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I think you're vastly over-estimating how emotionally invested I am in these interactions.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 23 May 2016 19:33 #4

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:
I think you're vastly over-estimating how emotionally invested I am in these interactions.

Then leave! Post elsewhere, problem solved!
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 23 May 2016 19:38 #5

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Fret ye not. It'll happen one day, but I'm not quite ready just yet. Just grit your teeth and bear it, you'll get through.

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 25 May 2016 19:12 #6

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
ragnarok wrote:

seems a common thing here.
I have zero emotion invested here.
entertainment is it.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 25 May 2016 19:15 #7

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
GMP wrote:
At the end of the day though it's just a symbol.
Unless people were told what the snake was supposed to represent then as far as anyone was concerned the guy might as well have had a beaver or similar on his head.
Symbols are only as powerful as the explanation thereof.
Plus how many people buy into that explanation.
Snakes are that bit 'cooler' than beavers as well.
Beavers look quite funny, especially on some dude's head.

dude!
beavers are groovy.
i have them as neighbours.
tough on trees around the water, but hey, taxes, eh.
actually, the beaver is the reason that canada was developed.
they are central to our history, and have a permanent place on our "nickel," our five cent piece, opposite betty windsor.

gosh ... i think i got emotional there. :O
Last Edit: 25 May 2016 19:16 by bd.

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 25 May 2016 19:19 #8

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

seems a common thing here.
I have zero emotion invested here.
entertainment is it.

Conspiritainment is the internet equivalent of soap operas. Same 2d characters, same outlandish plots, same never endingness.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 25 May 2016 21:17 #9

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
You seem very sure of this, but I'm not seeing anything that could be described as rock-solid evidence. Do you have any, or are you just going to keep insisting that YOU are right and everybody else is just trying to shut you down?
Last Edit: 25 May 2016 21:19 by ragnarok.

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 25 May 2016 22:06 #10

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:
You seem very sure of this, but I'm not seeing anything that could be described as rock-solid evidence. Do you have any, or are you just going to keep insisting that YOU are right and everybody else is just trying to shut you down?

All questions pertinent to this topic have been answered.

I ask you once again to please leave this thread and stop trying to fuck it up You hate what is being discussed here. therefore you have no real reason for being here other than to derail this thread.
Last Edit: 25 May 2016 22:28 by peacenik.

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 25 May 2016 22:26 #11

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
"Take my word for it, or fuck off."
On the Irish issue, your secondary sources do not coincide with my reading of the primary sources.
If one reads it on the net, it MUST be true.
User(s) who Liked this post: ragnarok

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 25 May 2016 22:34 #12

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
What I hate is people peddling ancient tripe as brand new truth.

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 25 May 2016 22:36 #13

• peacenik
  • Immortal
bd wrote:
"Take my word for it, or fuck off."
On the Irish issue, your secondary sources do not coincide with my reading of the primary sources.
If one reads it on the net, it MUST be true.

There is no Irish issue on this thread. Why exactly are you trying to derail this thread?

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 25 May 2016 22:40 #14

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
There was ... what happened to the rest of the thread?
Do you have two on the same topic?
We did discuss the fact that there were no snakes in Irish mythology, prior to patrick and his invasion.

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 25 May 2016 23:16 #15

• Straight Shooter
What section is this original thread in? Link?

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 25 May 2016 23:27 #16

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 04 Jun 2016 21:46 #17

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
ragnarok wrote:
The snake's a penis, right? It's all about the glorification ofthe life-giving cock, wrapped up in a load of mystical bollocks.

Open up your pants,and get your hand inside to find out,but be carefull maybe some poison will ooze out
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 04 Jun 2016 21:52 #18

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
What makes you think I'm wearing any?

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 09:01 #19

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
What I say, whether I'm considered to be a "materialist" or not, is, without a reliable guide to transcending from this world to the hereafter, all you are doing is chasing rainbows. Come back when have manual.

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 10:04 #20

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Zorro, the snake/serpent as a phallic symbol is academically accepted by most historians of such things, so why are you separating these posts just because peacenik doesn't like his narrative being challenged? Is this your fair and impartial modding again?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare