Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 10:18 #21

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Most free-thinkers know the "heaven and hell paradigm" is a load of guilt-burdening shite, so how does this everlasting snake version improve their place in the world?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 10:24 #22

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ragnarok wrote:
Zorro, the snake/serpent as a phallic symbol is academically accepted by most historians of such things, so why are you separating these posts just because peacenik doesn't like his narrative being challenged? Is this your fair and impartial modding again?

Your post is still in the main thread about that.

truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/67014-the-snake-and-the-woman-another-clue-to-your-forgotten-immortal-existence.html?start=80#215019

The subsequent discussion with Cinta plus your more recent post is something i moved, not zorro.

Your question remains in the main thread unanswered...i dont have an issue with the post in the main thread i linked to bringing up what you brought up because it seems there is discussion of it being a phallic symbol elsewhere.

Peacenik what do you say to that?
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 10:28 #23

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Yep, you're right again. I take back my specific complaint, but let it stand in general where zorro's moderation of my posts is concerned.

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 10:34 #24

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:
Zorro, the snake/serpent as a phallic symbol is academically accepted by most historians of such things,
Only in your dreams.. literally

dreamstop.com/snake-dream-symbol/

[quote="ragnarok" post=215537so why are you separating these posts just because peacenik doesn't like his narrative being challenged?[/quote]

You have no "narrative" on this topic other than off topic derailing shit. The only "challange" you pose for any moderator is to keep a discussion on topic in spite of your amateur attempts to derail.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 10:44 #25

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I give people plenty of opportunity to stay on topic when I ask questions directly related to it, but they always result in either being ignored or responded to with ad homs, like "you're a distracting troll."

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 10:59 #26

• peacenik
  • Immortal
novum wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
Zorro, the snake/serpent as a phallic symbol is academically accepted by most historians of such things, so why are you separating these posts just because peacenik doesn't like his narrative being challenged? Is this your fair and impartial modding again?

novum wrote:
Your question remains in the main thread unanswered...i dont have an issue with the post in the main thread i linked to bringing up what you brought up because it seems there is discussion of it being a phallic symbol elsewhere.

Where exactly is it brought up elsewhere?

[quote="novum" post=215540Peacenik what do you say to that?

What do I think?

I've already told you what I think. This piece of shit hates this topic. Everything he posts to this topic will be attempted derail. He doesn't want any kind of intelligent discussion to take place on this to;pic. If this piece of shit cannot say what exactly he is in agreement or disagreement with on the OP, and won't explain why, he is here to derail and destroy the discussion......simple as that!
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 11:04 #27

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Look, I have only criticised your opinions. If you want to take that personally, I can do nothing about that, but you're impressing nobody with your silly ad homs.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 11:05 #28

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:
Most free-thinkers know the "heaven and hell paradigm" is a load of guilt-burdening shite, so how does this everlasting snake version improve their place in the world?

That question has been answered at least 3 times in this discussion

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 11:11 #29

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Perhaps if it wasn't buried beneath tons of symbolic garbage it'd be easier to see? How about you snip out the relevant section you think applies to your claim? If you want to reach the maximum number of people you have to talk as if you're addressing the layman, not the fellow mythical historian.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2016 11:13 by ragnarok.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 11:22 #30

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:
If you want to reach the maximum number of people you have to talk as if you're addressing the layman, not the fellow mythical historian.

I have addressed the layman. My description cannot be said any simpler than it already has.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 11:34 #31

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
Perhaps if it wasn't buried beneath tons of symbolic garbage it'd be easier to see? How about you snip out the relevant section you think applies to your claim? If you want to reach the maximum number of people you have to talk as if you're addressing the layman, not the fellow mythical historian.

Seems to becoming a laborious repetitive request by you, doesnt it?

Its a slightly more eloquant way of saying that twat druids "bollocks, prove it"

You're not really interested in the discussions are you?

You and druid are the same ilk haha

That's funny :)
It was always going to happen!!
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 11:53 #32

• peacenik
  • Immortal
wolfy wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

Its a slightly more eloquant way of saying that twat druids "bollocks, prove it"

What ragnarok is trying to accomplish here is derail this topic, He is trying to stifle debate on this topic. It's what he does. It's really all he does..
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2016 11:56 by peacenik.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 11:57 #33

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
wolfy wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

What ragnarok is trying to accomplish here is derail this topic, He is trying to stifle debate on this topic. It's what he does. It's really all he does..

Yes, gave him the benefit of the doubt before but it seems he is a twat.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 11:58 #34

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
wolfy wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

And you're a rip-off of a 1,000 other internet harpies who think they are smarter than the average bear. Don't even attempt your bullshit with me.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2016 11:58 by ragnarok.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 12:02 #35

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
wolfy wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

And you're a rip-off of a 1,000 other internet harpies who think they are smarter than the average bear. Don't even attempt your bullshit with me.

Awwww have i touched a nerve Druid 2?

Dont worry about it ;)

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 12:07 #36

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Wolfy, you aren't cutting enough to reach my nerve endings. Keep flailing your big fat fingers tho'.

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 12:12 #37

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:
Wolfy, you aren't cutting enough to reach my nerve endings. Keep flailing your big fat fingers tho'.

:larf: What a stupid, idiotic, moronic, comeback, from TZ's Number one shit stirrer. :larf: :larf:
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2016 12:14 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 12:13 #38

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:

Cutting though, yeah ;)

Enough to start childish namecalling hahahaha

Druid 2 hahahaha i am still chuckling hahahaha

Peacenick, i wont derail this thread anymore, sorry, it has served its purpose to get druid 2 number hahahahha cheers

The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 12:15 #39

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Wolfy, you should be called Yorkshire Terrier, as that yappy thing is more representative of your posting "style."

[excerpt of] The Snake and the Woman: Another clue to your forgotten immortal existence. 06 Jun 2016 12:38 #40

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:
I can do nothing about that,

Yes there is, you could just leave the thread. But everyone knows, that would be like asking a fly to leave a bucket of shit.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2016 12:43 by peacenik.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare