Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts Of) The History Of African Tribal Wars & The Black On Black Slave Trade Inside Africa

(Excerpts Of) The History Of African Tribal Wars & The Black On Black Slave Trade Inside Africa 31 May 2016 06:57 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Yes BenjaminX, you're being very grown up and mature.
. I'm not fucking Jewish and my race is the HUMAN RACE. I don't give a fuck what colour they are. it called being grown up and mature.

You get triggered as easily as Jewid :hahano:

Last Edit: 31 May 2016 06:58 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) The History Of African Tribal Wars & The Black On Black Slave Trade Inside Africa 31 May 2016 21:04 #2

• seanx
  • Fresh Member
Orangeaid wrote:
Yes BenjaminX, you're being very grown up and mature.
. I'm not fucking Jewish and my race is the HUMAN RACE. I don't give a fuck what colour they are. it called being grown up and mature.

You get triggered as easily as Jewid :hahano:

Oh, I forgot you sick fucks hate the Joooooooooooos. You blame them for your failure in life.

How sad.

So now we know you hate jews, blacks, catholics............in fact, I suppose anybody who is not White!!

Have I missed out on anybody?

What a way to live your life.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare