Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country

(Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 19 May 2017 23:08 #121

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7541
  • Likes received: 1619
Hasbara Haunter Ausgerotten and Ze
Baby find themselves in the fact that they are controlled by the same (((group))).

Suck nicely, guys!

Warning! NWS
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 20 May 2017 07:23 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 19 May 2017 23:12 #122

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17488
  • Likes received: 1808
^ Are you sure immigration is not a stinky old hoax?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 19 May 2017 23:14 #123

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Flare wrote:
Look at that big hooked thing hanging on your face a few seconds longer.. then you know what the problem is.

Again, Flare has nothing to say, so he resorts to insult.
And, as usual, his worst insult is to accuse someone of being a Jew.
Strangely enough, he has denied that he uses "Jew" as an insult.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 19 May 2017 23:21 #124

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7541
  • Likes received: 1619
Ausrotten wrote:
^ Are you sure immigration is not a stinky old hoax?
:larf: :larf: :larf:

I am an immigrant myself, attic Asperger.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 19 May 2017 23:59 #125

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3598
  • Likes received: 2170
gaia

why on earth do you post such an image? which i will not repost.


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

(Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 20 May 2017 01:07 #126

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Because the one who names himself after the Earth Goddess is an asshole and has no sense of propriety.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 20 May 2017 01:20 #127

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
PS .. pretty sure that it is a pic of the orange goof and Smoloko Scotty.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 20 May 2017 03:47 #128

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4159
  • Likes received: 1276
bd wrote:
PS .. pretty sure that it is a pic of the orange goof and Smoloko Scotty.

Well you're the only one here who lives that particular dream so can make a comparison eh,gay biker?
If those fags had worn hammers and sickles you'd be bouncing about with glee.
Getting all excited again? How tawdry.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 20 May 2017 07:20 #129

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17488
  • Likes received: 1808
Gaia wrote:
Hasbara Haunter Ausgerotten and Ze
Baby find themselves in the fact that they are controlled by the same (((group))).

Suck nicely, guys!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I wonder what you entered into your search engine before you decided to degrade the forum with that image....
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 20 May 2017 08:27 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 20 May 2017 15:10 #130

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15806
  • Likes received: 6000


Gaia wrote:
Hasbara Haunter Ausgerotten and Ze
Baby find themselves in the fact that they are controlled by the same (((group))).

Suck nicely, guys!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 20 May 2017 15:15 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 20 May 2017 16:10 #131

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Now flare has decided he no longer needs to think for himself.
Why would he need to, when Smoloko Scotty can do his hating for him?
This forum is becoming just another platform for the hateful cunt to publish his hate-filled memes.
How many other here will start posting the filth that is Smoloko?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 20 May 2017 16:16 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 20 May 2017 18:43 #132

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15806
  • Likes received: 6000
bd wrote:
Now flare has decided he no longer needs to think for himself.
Why would he need to, when Smoloko Scotty can do his hating for him?
This forum is becoming just another platform for the hateful cunt to publish his hate-filled memes.
How many other here will start posting the filth that is Smoloko?

:emo: :emo:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 20 May 2017 21:14 #133

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2164
  • Likes received: 697
Zorro wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
How was my previous post pointing out the resilience of the French deemed to be unconstructive or disruptive?

Mate, pretty much your whole presence on this forum is unconstructive and disruptive. All you do is annoy the majority of the membership here. If you want to spread your fallacious BS about WWII and how great democracy was/is then do it in your own forum. Not on my threads.

So, no breaking of forum guidelines.

Nothing else than personal bias for censoring.

Zorro must have thought mod = Modus Operandi Delete.

What a good little book burner.

How are such censoring antics any different from those in positions of authority within the societal structure?

THIS IS CHRISTIAN NATIONAL SOCIALISM !!!

Exactly how the 'Western World' is run. No difference.

The Abrahamic Christian ideology of nations ... 'Tribes of Israel'.
International Law. A Treatise. Volume 1 (of 2) by L. Oppenheim

.....
Three Conditions of Membership of the Family of Nations.

§ 27. Thus the membership of the Family of Nations has of late necessarily been increased, and the range of the dominion of the Law of Nations has extended beyond its original limits. This extension has taken place in conformity with the basis of the Law of Nations. As this basis is the common consent of the civilised States, there are three conditions for the admission of new members into the circle of the Family of Nations. A State to be admitted must, first, be a civilised State which is in constant intercourse with members of the Family of Nations. Such State must, secondly, expressly or tacitly consent to be bound for its future international conduct by the rules of International Law. And, thirdly, those States which have hitherto formed the Family of Nations must expressly or tacitly consent to the reception of the new member.

The last two conditions are so obvious that they need no comment.
.....

www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/41046?msg=welcome_stranger#Page_25

The idea of nations is based from the division of the tribes of Israel from Abrahamic religious texts. One reason why christians are such avid supporters of 'National Socialism'. Read the whole "treatise" to see that it is 'christian' based.

The 'Family of Nations' = the 'League of Nations'.

Good christian institutions. :roll:

And Truth Zone has its own proponent of the Abrahamic Agenda = Zorro.

The 'masked censor'.

:roflha:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 20 May 2017 21:22 #134

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2164
  • Likes received: 697
[Pg 3]
Conception of the Law of Nations.

§ 1. Law of Nations or International Law (Droit des gens, Völkerrecht) is the name for the body of customary and conventional rules which are considered legally[1] binding by civilised States in their intercourse with each other. Such part of these rules as is binding upon all the civilised States without exception is called universal International Law,[2] in contradistinction to particular International Law, which is binding on two or a few States only. But it is also necessary to distinguish general International Law. This name must be given to the body of such rules as are binding upon a great many States, including leading Powers. General International Law, as, for instance, the Declaration of Paris of 1856, has a tendency to become universal International Law.

[1] In contradistinction to mere usages and to rules of so-called International Comity, see below §§ 9 and 19.

[2] The best example of universal International Law is the law connected with legation.

[Pg 4]

International Law in the meaning of the term as used in modern times did not exist during antiquity and the first part of the Middle Ages. It is in its origin essentially a product of Christian civilisation, and began gradually to grow from the second half of the Middle Ages. But it owes its existence as a systematised body of rules to the Dutch jurist and statesman Hugo Grotius, whose work, "De Jure Belli ac Pacis libri III.," appeared in 1625 and became the foundation of all later development.

www.gutenberg.org/files/41046/41046-h/41046-h.htm#Page_3
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 20 May 2017 23:54 #135

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7541
  • Likes received: 1619
The unimaginably sick and filthy scat jew was posted twice by Orangeaids and didn't need venting or commenting by the Houwitzers of the House.

But gay Nazis? That should be weeded out, burnt and dealt with. Nazis were Noble, so against gaydom. Despite the gay activities by quite some of them fisting fascists in the Dresdner Darkrooms and Pink Taverns of Charlottenburg... :ponda:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
How was my previous post pointing out the resilience of the French deemed to be unconstructive or disruptive?

Mate, pretty much your whole presence on this forum is unconstructive and disruptive. All you do is annoy the majority of the membership here. If you want to spread your fallacious BS about WWII and how great democracy was/is then do it in your own forum. Not on my threads.

So, no breaking of forum guidelines.

Nothing else than personal bias for censoring.

Zorro must have thought mod = Modus Operandi Delete.

What a good little book burner.

How are such censoring antics any different from those in positions of authority within the societal structure?

THIS IS CHRISTIAN NATIONAL SOCIALISM !!!

Exactly how the 'Western World' is run. No difference.

The Abrahamic Christian ideology of nations ... 'Tribes of Israel'.
International Law. A Treatise. Volume 1 (of 2) by L. Oppenheim

.....
Three Conditions of Membership of the Family of Nations.

§ 27. Thus the membership of the Family of Nations has of late necessarily been increased, and the range of the dominion of the Law of Nations has extended beyond its original limits. This extension has taken place in conformity with the basis of the Law of Nations. As this basis is the common consent of the civilised States, there are three conditions for the admission of new members into the circle of the Family of Nations. A State to be admitted must, first, be a civilised State which is in constant intercourse with members of the Family of Nations. Such State must, secondly, expressly or tacitly consent to be bound for its future international conduct by the rules of International Law. And, thirdly, those States which have hitherto formed the Family of Nations must expressly or tacitly consent to the reception of the new member.

The last two conditions are so obvious that they need no comment.
.....

www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/41046?msg=welcome_stranger#Page_25

The idea of nations is based from the division of the tribes of Israel from Abrahamic religious texts. One reason why christians are such avid supporters of 'National Socialism'. Read the whole "treatise" to see that it is 'christian' based.

The 'Family of Nations' = the 'League of Nations'.

Good christian institutions. :roll:

And Truth Zone has its own proponent of the Abrahamic Agenda = Zorro.

The 'masked censor'.

:roflha:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 26 May 2017 10:16 #136

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2164
  • Likes received: 697
G'day Gaia.

The personal bias is blatantly obvious.

Interesting how many use the offended card to silence others. :ponda:

It appears Zorro has a PC agenda for everyone to follow and will censor all those not posting what he approves of. :roll:

Censorship is agenda driven.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country26.32Sunday, 09 August 2020
(Excerpts) A Rabbi explains about refugees....11.39Monday, 10 July 2017
Apathy destroying U.S.; does anyone care?7.26Sunday, 30 September 2018
The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West7.1Monday, 13 June 2016
Are Women Partly Responsible For Destroying Western Civilization?7.03Wednesday, 21 June 2017
A Rabbi explains about refugees....6.93Sunday, 09 July 2017
Quebec shooters were Syrian refugees6.86Thursday, 02 February 2017
Syrian refugees resettle in South Carolina, more planned6.71Sunday, 04 November 2018
Save the Ragman6.57Saturday, 16 July 2016
How will we save our own countries?6.57Friday, 11 August 2017
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.