Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 02 Jun 2016 20:53 #1

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Basically projecting an avatar-pic similar as this...





...the tactics of Gaia are the following:

1. Making claims and statements without providing a source at any time, even if asked for.
2. Claims repeatedly to know what Truth-seeking is really all about, but doesn't look into any evidence or vids provided. Nor does any research himself.
3. Constantly 'forgets' crucial details which have been told / proven to him dozens of times.
4. Derailing.
5. Distortion.
6. Lots of verbal abuse.
7. Using a lot of ad homs when he does not like the discussion.
8. Quoting people and rephrasing those quotes which makes it look like something else was said.
9. 'Likes' other's trolling comments, however bashes his fellow trolls if they don't agree with him
10. 'Designing' idiotic pictures in order to ridicule people whom he does not agree with.
11. Nitpicks on the most minor, irrelevant or accidentally left out details, while the topic at hand is plain obvious, forcing people to rephrase themselves.
12. Make a slight grammar mistake or typo; Gaia will be the one to immediately point it out.
13. Claims he is having 'far too much fun in exposing 'Nazis', however, refuses to look into most/any evidence provided.
14. Put something personal (like a gaming hobby or having spent some time in jail in the past) and Gaia thinks it's necessary to keep repeating this in discussions over and over.
15. Puts a quote of mastermind Confucius from 2500 years ago in his signature and then a dumb quote of himself anno 2016 right next to it, as he is the one claiming the Truth constantly without doing any research, basically saying he is the biggest enemy of truth himself.

Well, I guess that about sums it up. :thumbup:
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2016 07:06 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Gaia, Drifty

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 03 Jun 2016 17:52 #2

  • Grolongo
  • Grolongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 758
  • Likes received: 617
Your just jelly about his truth seeking abilities and his critical thinking :joker:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 03 Jun 2016 17:54 #3

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
My ascribed by others reputation begs to differ.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 09:48 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Gaia wrote:
Quit the trolling, your Nazi "scientist" with his Holtwelt"theorie" is Stierenscheisse. :iitm:
truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/65805-poll-i-saw-the-curvature-of-the-earth-with-the-naked-eye.html?start=60#214755


Latest totally unnecessary rant, partially in German/Yiddish gutter gibberish, as usual ....


:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2016 11:33 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 18:45 #5

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
In fact, Germany did not want to attack England as they viewed the British as their own kind.

And the people of Rotterdam obviously were not. :facepalm:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65606-is-ww2-the-most-shameful-thing-to-ever-happen-to-the-white-race.html?start=440#214978

Clearly # 3 as described in the OP, since this is explained to him between 20 - 30 times already, but keeps making the same remark.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2016 18:51 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 18:51 #6

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7106
  • Likes received: 1546
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
In fact, Germany did not want to attack England as they viewed the British as their own kind.

And the people of Rotterdam obviously were not. :facepalm:

Clearly # 3 as described in the OP, since this is explained to him between 20 - 30 times already, but keeps making the same remark.
You don't "explain" shit. You propagandise, and you're right I am not swallowing that. :thumbup:

Rotterdam was bombed; civilians died and you, fake "nationalist" who doesn't even know the history of his own nation, keeps defending the Nazi invaders. :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 18:58 #7

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
In fact, Germany did not want to attack England as they viewed the British as their own kind.

And the people of Rotterdam obviously were not. :facepalm:

Clearly # 3 as described in the OP, since this is explained to him between 20 - 30 times already, but keeps making the same remark.
You don't "explain" shit. You propagandise, and you're right I am not swallowing that. :thumbup:

Rotterdam was bombed; civilians died and you, fake "nationalist" who doesn't even know the history of his own nation, keeps defending the Nazi invaders. :facepalm:

^ #3, #5 & #6 from the OP. :wissl:
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2016 18:59 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 19:11 #8

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7106
  • Likes received: 1546
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
In fact, Germany did not want to attack England as they viewed the British as their own kind.

And the people of Rotterdam obviously were not. :facepalm:

Clearly # 3 as described in the OP, since this is explained to him between 20 - 30 times already, but keeps making the same remark.
You don't "explain" shit. You propagandise, and you're right I am not swallowing that. :thumbup:

Rotterdam was bombed; civilians died and you, fake "nationalist" who doesn't even know the history of his own nation, keeps defending the Nazi invaders. :facepalm:

^ #3, #5 & #6 from the OP. :wissl:

The Nazi Baby crying when he's confronted with his own hypocritical defence of an invading power. While at the same time he sees no problem in "verbal abuse" against ordinary, hard-working, non-powerful jews.

You're such a joke, it's pure comedy. :hahano:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 19:17 #9

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
^ # 6
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 19:24 #10

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7106
  • Likes received: 1546
Flare wrote:
^ # 6
Yes, of course you refer to "attacks" as you cannot respond to the points made.

You're just like Lavenderr, ironic, but true.

And no problem to verbally attack normal jewish people, "brown" people or any other that doesn't swallow your Noble Nazi Nightmare. :roll:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 21:06 #11

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
the Satanic ideology they were fighting, which is national socialism as that basically goes against everything what humanity stands for. (rule by terror, mass-executions, labour camps, all the people going paranoid and snitching upon eachother etc. etc.)
True. :thumbup:

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/67259-massive-satanic-ritual-at-opening-of-the-gotthard-tunnel-in-switzerland.html?start=40#215009

# 7 changed quoted text

Which was:
Well, I think it's more about the Satanic ideology they were fighting, which is communism as that basically goes against everything what humanity stands for. (rule by terror, mass-executions, gulag camps, all the people going paranoid and snitching upon eachother etc. etc.)
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2016 21:09 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 21:10 #12

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7106
  • Likes received: 1546
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
the Satanic ideology they were fighting, which is national socialism as that basically goes against everything what humanity stands for. (rule by terror, mass-executions, labour camps, all the people going paranoid and snitching upon eachother etc. etc.)
True. :thumbup:

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/67259-massive-satanic-ritual-at-opening-of-the-gotthard-tunnel-in-switzerland.html?start=40#215009

# 7 changed quoted text
Showing your hypocrisy in not recognising the Nazis did exactly that, especially the last part; "snitching upon eachother". The Gestapo and NSB mentalities, later processed further in the Stasi.

No wonder he doesn't see the beam in his own eye while pointing to the woodwork of the commies, as Prof. Dr. Mr. Flare himself is a snitch, running to his fascist master Zorro to help him out to vent posts that are not of his liking.

You expose yourself and your hypocritical "manners" everyday more, well done, Dr. Flare. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 21:17 #13

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
^ Well, it's obvious that they can't hold a country together themselves and revert to barbarity more then often once they're in charge.

Must say a lot of this has also been caused by the elites appointing certain dictators for them and such.

However... could you name one significant invention the blacks have made...?

And what's wrong with the whites helping the blacks along? I don't think that's racism at all, but doing good to another race.
Problem is, the jews are well-aware of the difference between black and whites and use the blacks against the whites in order to
destroy them, by feeding them anti-white propaganda and telling the whites they are racists if they resist.

You only have to look at what is happening in South-Africa now since the Apartheid has been abolished... the whole place went
from 1st to 3rd world nation and is on the brink of catastrophe. It would have been better for everyone there if the whites would
have remained in charge. Even blacks are actually admitting things were much better for them under Apartheid.

Colonialist Flare talking about "those funny little negroes" in the same pejorative way as jews are talking about us, the goyim.

How ironic. :yerright:

^ I just added # 5 to the OP: distortion.

As this clearly is a distortion of what I've said about helping the blacks in stead of enslaving them as the jews want to do.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2016 21:19 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 21:21 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Gaia wrote:
The Gestapo and NSB mentalities, later processed further in the Stasi.

:chuckle:


Some were real, others were always spies and agents provocateurs, like yourself,
so we can't know for sure, who was a defector right from the beginning and who
still is - or was until his physical death - a true and decent member of the German people.

Except if we did our "homework" .... :cool:


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2016 21:23 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 21:30 #15

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
^ I talk about """helping""" the blacks, not enslaving them like the jews want to do to the goyim (= all non-jews)
Drop the false policor mask, it doesn't fit you.

You are a proud White Supremacist, much, very much, in the same way the Elitist jews see themselves.

You cannot even help your "own" race that is "getting extinct" as you're too afraid to have children. They interfere with your gaming time. :larf:
You've never been to Africa, let alone helped out a black person there. :yerright:

^ # 7: Using a lot of ad homs when he does not like the discussion.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 21:33 #16

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7106
  • Likes received: 1546
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
^ I talk about """helping""" the blacks, not enslaving them like the jews want to do to the goyim (= all non-jews)
Drop the false policor mask, it doesn't fit you.

You are a proud White Supremacist, much, very much, in the same way the Elitist jews see themselves.

You cannot even help your "own" race that is "getting extinct" as you're too afraid to have children. They interfere with your gaming time. :larf:
You've never been to Africa, let alone helped out a black person there. :yerright:

^ # 7: Using a lot of ad homs when he does not like the discussion.

Of course you label to-the-point criticism exposing you as a fake policor hypocrite and liar as "ad-homs". You don't have any answer, now, do you, Lavenderr? :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 21:44 #17

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
^ I talk about """helping""" the blacks, not enslaving them like the jews want to do to the goyim (= all non-jews)
Drop the false policor mask, it doesn't fit you.

You are a proud White Supremacist, much, very much, in the same way the Elitist jews see themselves.

You cannot even help your "own" race that is "getting extinct" as you're too afraid to have children. They interfere with your gaming time. :larf:
You've never been to Africa, let alone helped out a black person there. :yerright:

^ # 7: Using a lot of ad homs when he does not like the discussion.

^ Forgot to add # 14, since he just keeps on criticizing me for not wanting to have children, which is my personal choice ofc. :thumbup:
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 21:58 #18

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Adopt a chicken, that'll make you feel like you have something to live for.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 22:11 #19

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7106
  • Likes received: 1546
Flare wrote:
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
^ I talk about """helping""" the blacks, not enslaving them like the jews want to do to the goyim (= all non-jews)
Drop the false policor mask, it doesn't fit you.

You are a proud White Supremacist, much, very much, in the same way the Elitist jews see themselves.

You cannot even help your "own" race that is "getting extinct" as you're too afraid to have children. They interfere with your gaming time. :larf:
You've never been to Africa, let alone helped out a black person there. :yerright:

^ # 7: Using a lot of ad homs when he does not like the discussion.

^ Forgot to add # 14, since he just keeps on criticizing me for not wanting to have children, which is my personal choice ofc. :thumbup:

Wrong again.

I am exposing your hypocrisy, like you are a "vegetarian" complaining about everybody eating meat and then when asked why you eat meat instead of vegetarian you back off and say "it doesn't help".

You are the one complaining about "the White Race is getting extinct", so if the only thing you actually can do to help prevent that, is to make white babies, and you refuse, then your complaints are useless and your behaviour contraproductive.

It's not about your "personal choices", it's about your rants about things where your "personal choices" directly contradict what you are complaining about.

Same with your gaming. I have no problem with you playing games, it's your life after all. But if you start bitching about people watching a football match (of 90 minutes) and being interested in football, those comments become pretty ridiculous when you say you spend your time away gaming.

The same about me. If "personal choices" are so important to you, then you also should refrain from commenting on me, not spending my precious data on Nazi propaganda on JewTube, but on interesting videos about the Earth or other things.

Time after time you show what an enormous hypocrite you are. You will say that is an "ad-hom", but it's not. You only take it as an "ad-hom" because it releases you from changing your life or your "principles" or both.

Funnier even is that you start this topic with calling me "Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll". I could take it as an "ad-hom", but you're far too lightweight for that, but again it shows your hypocrisy; you don't have any problem calling other people "trolls", but complain about responses by other people to you and label them as "ad-homs".

And then the audicity to talk about "Free Speech" and "Zose Zionists are censoring online communities". :facepalm:

All that hypocrisy and the resulting twists and turns are because you don't have principles to live by. You only have preferences. If you would have principles, you would recognise your own hypocrisy and work on that. But you regard yourself as "complete", "I know it all and I need to spread and preach Ze Truth". Anything, or anyone, going against that is "delusional" (dots), "brainwashed" (me), a "troll" (see OP) or anything else of your choice, showing you are preaching a belief, not founded by arguments.

The hypocrisy goes further in the sense that you claim to be a "nationalist" but have no problem if a foreign army invades your nation and starts taking over. You see no problem in those foreign forces going for a Pan-European empire, while at the same time you reject -rightly- the same Pan-Europeanism of Coudenhove-Kalergi.

I could go on pointing out all the inconsistencies and hypocrisies in your "thinking", but other than you I have better things to do. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 22:22 #20

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
^ This is a ridiculous response.

It would be the same as me criticizing you for putting children on this satanically-ruled planet of which you can see the results on a day-to-day basis.

Now you don't see me doing that, but you actually think it's necessary to bring it up over and over again ---> = trolling!
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.