Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 02 Jun 2018 19:07 #101

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7360
  • Likes received: 945
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 02 Jun 2018 19:17 #102

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7360
  • Likes received: 945
Jews have a high Verbal IQ - They are bullshitters and conman
But it doesn't even matter what their IQ's are, or if they rightfully deserved their positions in our Universities, Media, Finances, and Government. What matters is the fact that they use their positions of influence to attack and undermine the host nation and it's peoples, therefor they must be expelled for the 110th time
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid, Voltaire

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 02 Jun 2018 19:40 #103

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
Where is this attack being handed out by Jews from Harvard?

Are you going to say 'white genocide' if so which Jew from Harvard have you connected to that myth?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 02 Jun 2018 19:42 #104

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
Rocco wrote:

But your source is Jewish media, and they lie, no?

You're as bad as Flare with you Newspaper headlines used for facts concept.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2018 19:44 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 02 Jun 2018 19:51 #105

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7360
  • Likes received: 945
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

But your source is Jewish media, and they lie, no?

You're as bad as Flare with you Newspaper headlines used for facts concept.
Jews lie in the media intended for the Goyim, not in the media for their own
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 02 Jun 2018 19:57 #106

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
Rocco
Jews lie in the media intended for the Goyim, not in the media for their own

Right so if they say the holocaust was real in their 'own' media, then we know it's real eh? It must be of they don't like in media intended for their own, as you say...

..you're not very good at this are you?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2018 19:59 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 02 Jun 2018 19:59 #107

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7360
  • Likes received: 945
Frothy wrote:
Right so if they say the holocaust was real in their 'own' media, then we know it's real eh?
Play stupid games, get stupid prices
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 02 Jun 2018 19:59 #108

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4923
  • Likes received: 3007
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

But your source is Jewish media, and they lie, no?

You're as bad as Flare with you Newspaper headlines used for facts concept.
Another perfect example of the Froths disingenuous mindset.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 02 Jun 2018 20:02 #109

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7360
  • Likes received: 945
Lizzy wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

But your source is Jewish media, and they lie, no?

You're as bad as Flare with you Newspaper headlines used for facts concept.
Another perfect example of the Froths disingenuous mindset.
Yep, he has a High Verbal IQ for sure
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 02 Jun 2018 20:03 #110

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Right so if they say the holocaust was real in their 'own' media, then we know it's real eh?
Play stupid games, get stupid prices

It's not a stupid game

You claimed that Jews don't lie in media intended for their own....so it would follow that if they say the holocaust was real in media intended for their own, then they are not lying, according to your logic, or have you changed you mind now and they do lie in media intended for their own?

That's called a snooker.


:D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2018 20:05 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 02 Jun 2018 20:05 #111

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7360
  • Likes received: 945
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Right so if they say the holocaust was real in their 'own' media, then we know it's real eh?
Play stupid games, get stupid prices

It's not a stupid game

You claimed that Jews don't lie in media intended for their own....so it would follow that if they say the holocaust was real in media intended for their own, then they are not lying, according to your logic, or have you changed you mind now and they do lie in media intended for their own?

That's called a snooker.


:D
Rocco wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

But your source is Jewish media, and they lie, no?

You're as bad as Flare with you Newspaper headlines used for facts concept.
Another perfect example of the Froths disingenuous mindset.
Yep, he has a High Verbal IQ for sure
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 02 Jun 2018 21:29 #112

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
I'm not verbalising I'm typing, ,maybe it's you low on the IQ rather than me high....just saying ....
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 02 Jun 2018 21:37 #113

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7360
  • Likes received: 945
Frothy wrote:
I'm not verbalising I'm typing, ,maybe it's you low on the IQ rather than me high....just saying ....
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2018 21:41 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 02 Jun 2018 22:34 #114

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
I can't be bothered Jewgling silly memes so I'll just say you're funny man funny sort of mind...I'm being nice x
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 03 Jun 2018 03:03 #115

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7360
  • Likes received: 945
Frothy wrote:
I can't be bothered Jewgling silly memes so I'll just say you're funny man funny sort of mind...I'm being nice x
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 03 Jun 2018 09:44 #116

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2330
  • Likes received: 1841
Roastie wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Harvard is not msm.

Yes Jews may have a disproportionate level of msm ownership relative to their population but that's a far cry from ''Jews control msm'' when in fact they don't in the US and certainly not globally.

So ''Jews control the (media) world'' is a lie. This forum is called ''truth zone''.

More Negroes take part in top level Athletics in the US than their population would suggest, how so?

Harvard isn't the media, but 67% of the Harvard population are Jews who progress into positions of (((power))) and great influence.

Have you heard of the social media company Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg?


Mark Zuckerberg's Harvard graduation:


Another Harvard Jew:

The Story Behind Jared Kushner’s Curious Acceptance into Harvard

"My book exposed a grubby secret of American higher education: that the rich buy their under-achieving children’s way into elite universities with massive, tax-deductible donations. It reported that New Jersey real estate developer Charles Kushner had pledged $2.5 million to Harvard University in 1998, not long before his son Jared was admitted to the prestigious Ivy League school. At the time, Harvard accepted about one of every nine applicants. (Nowadays, it only takes one out of twenty.)

I also quoted administrators at Jared’s high school, who described him as a less than stellar student and expressed dismay at Harvard’s decision.

There was no way anybody in the administrative office of the school thought he (Kushner) would on the merits get into Harvard,” a former official at The Frisch School in Paramus, New Jersey, told me. “His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it. We thought for sure, there was no way this was going to happen. Then, lo and behold, Jared was accepted. It was a little bit disappointing because there were at the time other kids we thought should really get in on the merits, and they did not.”

www.propublica.org/article/the-story-behind-jared-kushners-curious-acceptance-into-harvard

Jared Kushner Speaks at Chabad House at Harvard, 2003


“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2018 09:45 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Rocco

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 03 Jun 2018 13:14 #117

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2330
  • Likes received: 1841
Here's another one Frothy:



Bill Gates speaks at Harvard's 2007 commencement, where he got his honorary degree almost three decades after dropping out.


“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2018 13:17 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 06 Jun 2018 10:53 #118

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
I'm not arguing that Jews haven't been to Harvard and haven't a disproportionate representation there as per their percentage of the US population in general, nor am I arguing that it's unlikely for Harvard graduates to be in powerful positions in society after graduation, so i'm not sure why you pose that information at me? Perhaps you misunderstood my previous post Rostie.

My argument against David Duke is that Harvard adopted a method of meritocracy prior to the influx of Jewish freshmen, it's a proven fact that Ashkenazi Jews have high IQ's so within that portion of people with high IQ's how does David Duke know that the Jews at Harvard are over represented? Perhaps he's just highlighting the fact that Jews are clever and that's why they are there, they are on merit.

So the debate is merit vs conspiracy. How has the conspiracy theory debunked the meritocratic values of Harvard? That seems to be what it's set out to do!

Also interesting as I posted already that another high IQ type Asians, are now complaining about their lack of inclusion to Harvard on merit and are suing (in two cases) so soon I imagine there will be more of them too, so there is a way to deal with any perceived 'unfairness'. Why don't the 'whites' sue, if it's unfair? Duke can put his money where his mouth is and back some cases?

Seems Duke doesn't want people in the positions that they deserve on merit, and to alter the inclusion criterion at Harvard and have it based on 'European/aryan' ethnicity?

Scratch the surface and you will see.

Why would a high IQ type not have powerful positions in society?
Based on merit, how many Jews in proportion to the total population of Harvard should be included?
Should Harvard say ''too many Jews already, you can't come in'' and scrap their meritocratic values?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2018 11:39 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 06 Jun 2018 12:27 #119

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2330
  • Likes received: 1841
Frothy wrote:
I'm not arguing that Jews haven't been to Harvard and haven't a disproportionate representation there as per their percentage of the US population in general, nor am I arguing that it's unlikely for Harvard graduates to be in powerful positions in society after graduation, so i'm not sure why you pose that information at me? Perhaps you misunderstood my previous post Rostie.

My argument against David Duke is that Harvard adopted a method of meritocracy prior to the influx of Jewish freshmen, it's a proven fact that Ashkenazi Jews have high IQ's so within that portion of people with high IQ's how does David Duke know that the Jews at Harvard are over represented? Perhaps he's just highlighting the fact that Jews are clever and that's why they are there, they are on merit.

So the debate is merit vs conspiracy. How has the conspiracy theory debunked the meritocratic values of Harvard? That seems to be what it's set out to do!

Also interesting as I posted already that another high IQ type Asians, are now complaining about their lack of inclusion to Harvard on merit and are suing (in two cases) so soon I imagine there will be more of them too, so there is a way to deal with any perceived 'unfairness'. Why don't the 'whites' sue, if it's unfair? Duke can put his money where his mouth is and back some cases?

Seems Duke doesn't want people in the positions that they deserve on merit, and to alter the inclusion criterion at Harvard and have it based on 'European/aryan' ethnicity?

Scratch the surface and you will see.

Why would a high IQ type not have powerful positions in society?
Based on merit, how many Jews in proportion to the total population of Harvard should be included?
Should Harvard say ''too many Jews already, you can't come in'' and scrap their meritocratic values?

I'll be starting a thread on this subject of Jews being over-represented at Ivy league colleges. This thread is not appropriate.

Although I posted an image and link to David Duke's article, I haven't read it in its entirely.

Jared Kusher didn't gain entry to Harvard on merit. His wealthy father gave them a huge donation. That's corruption.

Charles Kushner ...... criminal

"In 2005, following an investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of New Jersey,[12] U.S. Attorney Chris Christie negotiated a plea agreement with Kushner, under which he pleaded guilty to 18 counts of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering.

Kushner was sentenced to two years in prison, and served 14 months at Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery in Alabama before being sent to a halfway house in Newark, New Jersey, to complete his sentence. He was released from prison on August 25, 2006."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Kushner

I'm not saying only Jews buy their children entry into Universities, but pro rata of population, it's very possible disproportionately mega
rich Jews like the Kushners are abusing the system fraudulently. It's not rocket science, Frothy.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2018 12:36 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 06 Jun 2018 18:07 #120

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7360
  • Likes received: 945
Frothy wrote:
Why would a high IQ type not have powerful positions in society?
Because they're hostile to the host nation and it's people. That's why
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
[removed from main forum by novum] Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia20.44Monday, 06 June 2016
Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok?14.37Monday, 07 August 2017
A change to truth-zone.co.uk - now truth-zone.net and truth-zone.net/forum.html12.41Sunday, 15 February 2015
Troll Zone11.14Monday, 18 January 2016
Truth Zone? Dead Zone, with Psycho Phizzy on the loose....again.10.38Sunday, 26 January 2020
Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone10.08Saturday, 20 June 2015
The Truth Zone?8.8Wednesday, 24 June 2015
All Debunked issues you know of! >> Truth-Zone.net Debunked Zone!8.79Thursday, 13 November 2014
I thought Truth Zone was over..8.7Saturday, 15 November 2014
Truth Zone - A View From Outside8.7Tuesday, 04 July 2017
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.